PabloBarros91 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Question How should I build a bigger chest? (WITH PICTURES)

I've been working mainly on my upper body and abs for a while now cuz I want to have a male model look and hopefully be one someday.
    What do you think I should work on in order to achieve this male model look?
    I think I should work on my chest a lot more cuz I cant bench that much.
    How should I target my chest in order to build muscle and tone it?

PICTURES ATTACHED BELOW ▼
    Attached Images
    Last edited by PabloBarros91; 09-10-2012 at 03:15 PM.

ebunch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ebunch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ebunch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ebunch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ebunch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ebunch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ebunch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ebunch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ebunch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ebunch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ebunch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by PabloBarros91 View Post
    I've been working mainly on my upper body and abs for a while now cuz I want to have a male model look and hopefully be one someday.
    What do you think I should work on in order to achieve this male model look?
    I think I should work on my chest a lot more cuz I cant bench that much.
    How should I target my chest in order to build muscle and tone it?

PICTURES ATTACHED BELOW ▼
    Try some DB Bench pressing, I cut benching out for a couple months due to shoulder problems and had pretty decent chest size gains using dumbbells

How many times should I train chest a week?

zmcpherson is on a distinguished road. (+10) zmcpherson is on a distinguished road. (+10) zmcpherson is on a distinguished road. (+10) zmcpherson is on a distinguished road. (+10) zmcpherson is on a distinguished road. (+10) zmcpherson is on a distinguished road. (+10) zmcpherson is on a distinguished road. (+10) zmcpherson is on a distinguished road. (+10) zmcpherson is on a distinguished road. (+10) zmcpherson is on a distinguished road. (+10) zmcpherson is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    How many times should I train chest a week?
    If you aren't benching 1.5 times your weight (1RM) or there abouts then you can go 3 times a week without overtraining. Once you stop making progression then cut it down to twice a week

isavukmaas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Best thing for chest is incline!!! Anything incline! Incline flies, incline Bench, Incline DB Press. I wouldn't suggest doing decline if you do mostly incline with some cable flies and throw in a regular bench press with wide grip & DB press and towards the end do some dips, you'll def feel everything you worked out by the end when your doing dips

results - Obliques (obliques like Zyzz)

hey ive been noticing a lot of progress in my chest lately been doing a lot of incline DB presses and flat as well...
    my main concern now are my obliques, i have a low bodyfat % and i can see my abs pretty good...but my obliques are like dead.

is there a way i can make my obliques smaller but more visible? i have a small waist but a wide hip which gives me an hourglass look that I hate :/ ...I have strong obliques but they're way bigger than I want them to be.

I want to have a look like Zyzz with his small hip but very visible obliques

PICTURE OF GOAL OBLIQUES ATTACHED BELOW ▼
    Attached Images

isavukmaas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hey ive been noticing a lot of progress in my chest lately been doing a lot of incline DB presses and flat as well...
    my main concern now are my obliques, i have a low bodyfat % and i can see my abs pretty good...but my obliques are like dead.

is there a way i can make my obliques smaller but more visible? i have a small waist but a wide hip which gives me an hourglass look that I hate :/ ...I have strong obliques but they're way bigger than I want them to be.

I want to have a look like Zyzz with his small hip but very visible obliques

PICTURE OF GOAL OBLIQUES ATTACHED BELOW ▼
    You're a diff body type than zyzz so you're not going to really have the same definition and everything like him...side planks are really good so are regular planks ( you can do those weighted) another thing (which is chest too) is push up planks start off in plank just using you're upper body get on to your hands do a pushup then get back down, repeat...tell me how it works out...PM if you want more stuff...remember to keep core tight when doing planks

DinoMcSexy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DinoMcSexy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DinoMcSexy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DinoMcSexy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DinoMcSexy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DinoMcSexy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DinoMcSexy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DinoMcSexy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DinoMcSexy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DinoMcSexy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DinoMcSexy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by isavukmaas View Post
    You're a diff body type than zyzz so you're not going to really have the same definition and everything like him...side planks are really good so are regular planks ( you can do those weighted) another thing (which is chest too) is push up planks start off in plank just using you're upper body get on to your hands do a pushup then get back down, repeat...tell me how it works out...PM if you want more stuff...remember to keep core tight when doing planks
    Ya dog, not only that, but Zyzz was on the gear... dur.

Originally Posted by DinoMcSexy View Post
    Ya dog, not only that, but Zyzz was on the gear... dur.
    yeah zyzz was on steroids but that didnt give him those obliques...steroids might have given him a bigger chest or bigger arms.

is there really a way i can make my obliques more visible or it it purely about the way your muscles are naturally formed...so if I dont have visible obliques with the 7%-8% bofy fat I have right now they wont ever be that more visible?

badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    What's your routine look like? You'll experience very limited gains if you are primarily focused on your upperbody and abs.

Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If you want abs/obliques like him, you need to drop more bodyfat. You are blessed to not have stubborn fat around your waste, but yet you really lack ultra low bodyfat definition.

Besides that, I think you underestimate what using gear did for him... Especially if you think it had no effect on his abs.