Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

New Dashboard Format

Am I alone, or is there anyone else that can't stand this new dashboard format. Why did they move my status and motivation to the bottom and pull goals to the top. Not everyone uses the goals but I'm still stuck with this huge section on my dashboard.

I really wish you could set it up so I can adjust the priority of where certain sections appear on my dashboard.

It is sad cause I used to tell people how the format was so much better than ******** cause of the priority of what is on the page. Now it worse. Really a shame

Registered User abodyinprogress's Avatar
    abodyinprogress is on a distinguished road. (+10) abodyinprogress is on a distinguished road. (+10) abodyinprogress is on a distinguished road. (+10) abodyinprogress is on a distinguished road. (+10) abodyinprogress is on a distinguished road. (+10) abodyinprogress is on a distinguished road. (+10) abodyinprogress is on a distinguished road. (+10) abodyinprogress is on a distinguished road. (+10) abodyinprogress is on a distinguished road. (+10) abodyinprogress is on a distinguished road. (+10) abodyinprogress is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Artemis00 View Post
    Am I alone, or is there anyone else that can't stand this new dashboard format. Why did they move my status and motivation to the bottom and pull goals to the top. Not everyone uses the goals but I'm still stuck with this huge section on my dashboard.

I really wish you could set it up so I can adjust the priority of where certain sections appear on my dashboard.

It is sad cause I used to tell people how the format was so much better than ******** cause of the priority of what is on the page. Now it worse. Really a shame
    They took a good thing and messed it up last January. And now they've messed it up even further.

PLEASE STOP TINKERING, BodySpace designers!!
    Be good, eat right, work hard, sleep naked.

jvfranklin will become famous soon enough. (+50) jvfranklin will become famous soon enough. (+50) jvfranklin will become famous soon enough. (+50) jvfranklin will become famous soon enough. (+50) jvfranklin will become famous soon enough. (+50) jvfranklin will become famous soon enough. (+50) jvfranklin will become famous soon enough. (+50) jvfranklin will become famous soon enough. (+50) jvfranklin will become famous soon enough. (+50) jvfranklin will become famous soon enough. (+50) jvfranklin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It always takes some getting used to when they change it. But what really bothers me is their upgrades invariably breaks all kinds of stuff. I've got to randomly click around a bunch of links to my dashboard to get to it now.
    I squat in the curl rack