Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Alright PB lovers lets see the collections !!

I know that theres lots of bros here that like there pb...i have become addicted this is my little stash so far, however just got word a place near me has the pb co stuff on for half price so time to gather some more Personal favs white choc wonderful and bees knees...kraft whipped is good to....still need to get some mighty maple im keen to try that but the planters stuff im not a fan, to artifical tasting in my opinion

"Voracious Overeaters Crew" (JasonDB) lol

Starting weight 235 lbs(April 2012) - Oct 29/12 159.1 lbs (FAIL)

Starting weight again 230 -235 lbs May 2015 - Nov 2015.. 211.9

Bulking

fishtke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fishtke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fishtke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fishtke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fishtke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fishtke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fishtke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fishtke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fishtke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fishtke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fishtke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wow...that looks like a pyramid of awesome...Kraft should send you a thank you letter

SayMilesAway will become famous soon enough. (+50) SayMilesAway will become famous soon enough. (+50) SayMilesAway will become famous soon enough. (+50) SayMilesAway will become famous soon enough. (+50) SayMilesAway will become famous soon enough. (+50) SayMilesAway will become famous soon enough. (+50) SayMilesAway will become famous soon enough. (+50) SayMilesAway will become famous soon enough. (+50) SayMilesAway will become famous soon enough. (+50) SayMilesAway will become famous soon enough. (+50) SayMilesAway will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Christ

runsalot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) runsalot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) runsalot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) runsalot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) runsalot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) runsalot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) runsalot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) runsalot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) runsalot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) runsalot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) runsalot is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I was not a fan of Cinnamon Raisin Swirl. I'm tempted to try Maple, though.

That is an epic pile of PB.

Mercenary. Non-negotiable CaliSuperSport's Avatar
    CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Where's the natural PB with the pool of oil on the top.

Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Actually all the peanut butter company stuff is all natural no stir so lol....oh and your right i forgot i have a jar of kraft natural in the fridge i forgot to throw up in the picture as well...This is just the begining i like to keep some on hand lol.

You should see my tuna stash lol

Bulking

Registered User WhiskeyAndSluts's Avatar
    WhiskeyAndSluts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Tdiguy View Post
    You should see my tuna stash lol
    ****s stopping you from snapping a pic of that? PB collection is the jealous type?

Nexxus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nexxus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nexxus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nexxus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nexxus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nexxus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nexxus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nexxus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nexxus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nexxus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nexxus is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Training with Osteolysis and a gigantic ganglion cyst... One day I will surgery, but not today...

AsianBBCGenetics

Leaving Humanity Behind. geo1236's Avatar
    geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Home made PB FTW!
    IF & 'IIFYM&M' crew.

Bulking Phase is On:
    1/10/2012 @ 164lbs.

Very nice guys, homeade would be good but seeing i got most of these for 50% of the price its hard to beat but i do plan to try and make some homeade stuff for sure.

Alright ill play heres a little snap for yah of the tuna lol

Bulking

TheTerribleOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheTerribleOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheTerribleOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheTerribleOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheTerribleOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheTerribleOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheTerribleOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheTerribleOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheTerribleOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheTerribleOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheTerribleOne will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I like this thread.

Mirin stash, we don't have the Kraft in the US, but Peanut Butter & Co is delicious.

I made a website dedicated to peanut butter. www.everythingpeanutbutter.com

Gift3d is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gift3d is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gift3d is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gift3d is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gift3d is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gift3d is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gift3d is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gift3d is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gift3d is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gift3d is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gift3d is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    damn, I have like a half of a container of NO NAME PB lol

Originally Posted by TheTerribleOne View Post
    I like this thread.

Mirin stash, we don't have the Kraft in the US, but Peanut Butter & Co is delicious.

I made a website dedicated to peanut butter. www.everythingpeanutbutter.com
    Kraft isnt that great really, i got the planters and peanut butter co stuff from the states because its pretty hard to find any of it here...and its better then all the kraft stuff for sure.

Love the website man thanks for sharing very well done!

Bulking

TheTerribleOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheTerribleOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheTerribleOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheTerribleOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheTerribleOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheTerribleOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheTerribleOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheTerribleOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheTerribleOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheTerribleOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheTerribleOne will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Kraft isnt that great really, i got the planters and peanut butter co stuff from the states because its pretty hard to find any of it here...and its better then all the kraft stuff for sure.

Thanks bro, the site is a work in progress.

PB&Co knows their peanut butter. Even their non-flavored "Crunch Time" and "Smooth Operator" are awesome. But they can be hard to find and be pricey. Planters is decent, I was not impressed by the Banana Granola very much.

Thanks bro, the site is a work in progress.

PB&Co knows their peanut butter. Even their non-flavored "Crunch Time" and "Smooth Operator" are awesome. But they can be hard to find and be pricey. Planters is decent, I was not impressed by the Banana Granola very much.
    I hear you i wasnt impressed with it either.... Yes the pb&co does know what they are doing, Where did you find the crunch time stuff? ive been looking for that and maple...been a few miejers and walmarts but no dice, walmart only seems to have dark choc and honey and meijers never has any

Bulking

I hear you i wasnt impressed with it either.... Yes the pb&co does know what they are doing, Where did you find the crunch time stuff? ive been looking for that and maple...been a few miejers and walmarts but no dice, walmart only seems to have dark choc and honey and meijers never has any
    I find most of the PB&Co flavors at a health food store near me. I haven't been able to find the maple one yet, but still on the lookout. Not familiar with Miejers but my Walmart only has White Chocolate Wonderful.

ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by runsalot View Post
    I was not a fan of Cinnamon Raisin Swirl.
    pls go
    "Nutrition for powerlifting: If you are serious about it, you will eat f*cking everything and get strong as $hit." - HamburgerTrain
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163165741

I'm VitaminVendetta PerpetualMotion's Avatar
    PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Do you have a Metro in your city? The Metro in my city always carries PB&Co. That aside, I love white chocolate but White Chocolate Wonderful tastes more like sweetened PB. It's good but I find the PB dominates the subtleness of white chocolate. I like Dark Chocolate Dreams better since the dark chocolate can stand up to the PB. I've been dying to try The Heat Is On but my metro only carries Cinnamon Raisin, Mighty Maple, Dark Chocolate, and White Chocolate.
    “Go back?" he thought. "No good at all! Go sideways? Impossible! Go forward? Only thing to do! On we go!" So up he got, and trotted along with his little sword held in front of him and one hand feeling the wall, and his heart all of a patter and a pitter.”

Originally Posted by PerpetualMotion View Post
    Do you have a Metro in your city? The Metro in my city always carries PB&Co. That aside, I love white chocolate but White Chocolate Wonderful tastes more like sweetened PB. It's good but I find the PB dominates the subtleness of white chocolate. I like Dark Chocolate Dreams better since the dark chocolate can stand up to the PB. I've been dying to try The Heat Is On but my metro only carries Cinnamon Raisin, Mighty Maple, Dark Chocolate, and White Chocolate.
    Your a life saver bud i live 20 mins north of london so im gonna hit a metro next time im down there i didnt know they had them made my day

Bulking

JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Reese's PB is bomb.

Originally Posted by JeffyDOS View Post
    Reese's PB is bomb.
    Yes it is pretty good, ive been known to dip in it and then into the dark choc dreams thats a good combo

Bulking

kenny878 is just really nice. (+1000) kenny878 is just really nice. (+1000) kenny878 is just really nice. (+1000) kenny878 is just really nice. (+1000) kenny878 is just really nice. (+1000) kenny878 is just really nice. (+1000) kenny878 is just really nice. (+1000) kenny878 is just really nice. (+1000) kenny878 is just really nice. (+1000) kenny878 is just really nice. (+1000) kenny878 is just really nice. (+1000)
    you should try out Organics Crunchy PB. good stuff. only ingredients are peanuts and sea salt
    Im not a bodybuilder
    Im a hockey player

U of S Kinesiology Student

success grows exponentially

chevro1et is just really nice. (+1000) chevro1et is just really nice. (+1000) chevro1et is just really nice. (+1000) chevro1et is just really nice. (+1000) chevro1et is just really nice. (+1000) chevro1et is just really nice. (+1000) chevro1et is just really nice. (+1000) chevro1et is just really nice. (+1000) chevro1et is just really nice. (+1000) chevro1et is just really nice. (+1000) chevro1et is just really nice. (+1000)
    check iherb.com

Originally Posted by kenny878 View Post
    you should try out Organics Crunchy PB. good stuff. only ingredients are peanuts and sea salt
    Thanks man ill have to grab some and try it...i know the kraft natural was not that great to me
    Originally Posted by chevro1et View Post
    check iherb.com
    Thanks bud

Bulking

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JeffyDOS View Post
    Reese's PB is bomb.
    Agreed. Shame about the ingredients
    Yes... I've started a log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159357321

midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just got pb&co dark chocolate dreams. Why the fuk didn't I try this before, stuck in 2009 apparently

Originally Posted by midcoastking33 View Post
    Just got pb&co dark chocolate dreams. Why the fuk didn't I try this before, stuck in 2009 apparently
    Lol cant really go wrong with any peanut butter for me anyway lol i just love it lol

Bulking

mnguyinwi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Oh, man! I don't think I can be in this thread anymore, I'm a pb addict but I have to stay away while on the cut.

I like the idea of making your own though, that's awesome. I'll have to try that, maybe try some kind of peanut butter concaction with whey protein or added or something to really pump up the nutritional value and add some new flavors!

Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000)
    No Epic stash, but this is my favorite PB and I always have 2 on hand.

fldhkybnva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fldhkybnva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fldhkybnva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fldhkybnva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fldhkybnva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fldhkybnva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fldhkybnva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fldhkybnva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fldhkybnva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fldhkybnva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fldhkybnva is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I find most of the PB&Co flavors at a health food store near me. I haven't been able to find the maple one yet, but still on the lookout. Not familiar with Miejers but my Walmart only has White Chocolate Wonderful.
    My local Whole Foods has all of the PB&Co flavors so I might try there.