MouseI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lightbulb Buying Bulk Protein, Hilmar and others

Knowing that pretty much all the supplement companies get their protein from two sources and then slap labels on it, add a some sugar and color and sell it for outrageous prices, i am trying to get the pure unflavored protein in an attempt to save money. I am interested in buying bulk protein (44lb-50lb bags) from the source, however the source is unwilling to sell it to me in quantities less than 1,000lbs. Seeing as i cant afford to pay this much, im trying to find a work around. I am interestd Specifically in the following proteins from Hilmar:

WPC 8010 (concentrate)
    WPH 8350 (hydro whey)
    WPH 8360 (hydro whey)
    WPH 8390 (hydro whey)
    WPI 9010 (isolate)
    WPI 9410 (isolate)

I have found a suppler futher downt the supply chain willing to sell, but at $10/lb shipping for 44lb bags, it is pointless. I know what supplement companies pay, and im tyring to get a better deal. I could care less if it has a bad tastse or no taste. Can anyone help?

GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MouseI View Post
    Knowing that pretty much all the supplement companies get their protein from two sources and then slap labels on it, add a some sugar and color and sell it for outrageous prices, i am trying to get the pure unflavored protein in an attempt to save money. I am interested in buying bulk protein (44lb-50lb bags) from the source, however the source is unwilling to sell it to me in quantities less than 1,000lbs. Seeing as i cant afford to pay this much, im trying to find a work around. I am interestd Specifically in the following proteins from Hilmar:

WPC 8010 (concentrate)
    WPH 8350 (hydro whey)
    WPH 8360 (hydro whey)
    WPH 8390 (hydro whey)
    WPI 9010 (isolate)
    WPI 9410 (isolate)

I have found a suppler futher downt the supply chain willing to sell, but at $10/lb shipping for 44lb bags, it is pointless. I know what supplement companies pay, and im tyring to get a better deal. I could care less if it has a bad tastse or no taste. Can anyone help?
    Now you are figuring out why they really aren't charging that much for protein!
    Paying for the raws is only part of it. You are forgetting the expensive tubs and labels (over $1.00 a tub), flavoring, 3rd party testing (for some! HA) and the logistics of shipping tens of thousands of lbs of protein to distributors, retailer ect...

Either man up and buy 1000lbs or pay for it like everyone else
    Such much Placebo in here.

MouseI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I know what goes into the making and selling of a product, that's not what i asked. I have no problem with what they charge as long as people are not being forced to buy it and the transaction is voluntary. Anyone else haev something to contribute?

ilikeo-ringsinmyprotein Buddha_TL's Avatar
    Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I know what goes into the making and selling of a product, that's not what i asked. I have no problem with what they charge as long as people are not being forced to buy it and the transaction is voluntary. Anyone else haev something to contribute?
    who is forced into buying protein?

Location: Sunderland, Silksworth, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i don't know anyone forced into paying for protein.. If your going through all this trouble to save 1 or 2 $ then go for it and pay all the big buck. Waste of time if you ask me.

very concerned w/ mTOR's An Inconvenient Bro's Avatar
    An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    let me see if I've got this straight...

you need to get a group purchase of 1000 pounds of raw unflavored protein in order to save a small bit per pound instead of buying yourself one or two 5 pound tubs of actual finished goods.

ok got it..

do you by chance work as an accountant for the government?
    Xtreme Formulations

Place your faith in Lord Jesus and he will heal you

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    One day when i ran out of chicken breast and couldn't get to the store, 3 armed men in ski masks broke down my door and held me at gunpoint until i bought a 5 pound tub of protein for 45 dollars. Needless to say i was very scared and upset, but they did not harm me as long as i paid the money. OP, please stay safe bud, always hit your protein macro or you might be the one at gunpoint being forced to buy some protein powder.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

very concerned w/ mTOR's An Inconvenient Bro's Avatar
    An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by rhadam View Post
    One day when i ran out of chicken breast and couldn't get to the store, 3 armed men in ski masks broke down my door and held me at gunpoint until i bought a 5 pound tub of protein for 45 dollars. Needless to say i was very scared and upset, but they did not harm me as long as i paid the money. OP, please stay safe bud, always hit your protein macro or you might be the one at gunpoint being forced to buy some protein powder.
    it's a dog eat dog world bro
    Xtreme Formulations

Place your faith in Lord Jesus and he will heal you

sailorpopy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

answer

WPC 8010 (concentrate)
    WPH 8350 (hydro whey)
    WPH 8360 (hydro whey)
    WPH 8390 (hydro whey)
    WPI 9010 (isolate)
    WPI 9410 (isolate)

Howdy Mouse1,

I see you are looking for WPI9140... There is a company in France that I know of called Lactalis Ingredients.
    w w w .lactalisingredients.fr/en/industries-alimentaires/nos-ingredients/prolacta%C2%AE-native-whey-protein-68.html
    There is only one company that I know of (of course there are more) selling WPI9140, for 25euro/1kg that is US$32.6 / 2.2 pound (or 18.10/pound)
    w w w. r e d i s .ro/en/concentrate-izolate-proteice/69--izolat-proteic-din-zer-wpi-894-i.html

Good luck