Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    AshleyStardoll1 is not very well liked. (-100) AshleyStardoll1 is not very well liked. (-100) AshleyStardoll1 is not very well liked. (-100) AshleyStardoll1 is not very well liked. (-100) AshleyStardoll1 is not very well liked. (-100) AshleyStardoll1 is not very well liked. (-100) AshleyStardoll1 is not very well liked. (-100) AshleyStardoll1 is not very well liked. (-100) AshleyStardoll1 is not very well liked. (-100) AshleyStardoll1 is not very well liked. (-100) AshleyStardoll1 is not very well liked. (-100)
    what does it mean to be an australian OP?

detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by chuddrick View Post
    You are really bad at this whole logical fallacy thing. Im guessing you dont know what a logical fallacy is.

Sounds about right.
    Lucky I refreshed this while I put my dinner on. You, on the other hand, seem quite attuned to... argumentum ad ignorantiam. Talk to you in a few years when you find a solid argument.

Poontoss is not very helpful. (-500) Poontoss is not very helpful. (-500) Poontoss is not very helpful. (-500) Poontoss is not very helpful. (-500) Poontoss is not very helpful. (-500) Poontoss is not very helpful. (-500) Poontoss is not very helpful. (-500) Poontoss is not very helpful. (-500) Poontoss is not very helpful. (-500) Poontoss is not very helpful. (-500) Poontoss is not very helpful. (-500)
    I have and will always love my country. Long live Paul Hogan!

mak1254 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mak1254 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mak1254 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mak1254 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mak1254 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mak1254 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mak1254 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mak1254 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mak1254 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mak1254 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mak1254 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    detrimental <3

I've been labelled as a bogan (bear with me here) because most of the kids at my school are the politically correct type kids, and im just like you in this sense
    will rep you back (srs)

Depression is one the worst experiences in ones life, if any misc-brahs want someone to talk to PM me (yes srs)

Boop231 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Boop231 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Boop231 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Boop231 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Boop231 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Boop231 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Boop231 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Boop231 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Boop231 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Boop231 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Boop231 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Skythes View Post
    Australian culture was and still is (for the most part) very 'physical' - this is probably due to the harshness of the land, the difficulty of establishing and maintaining colonial settlements, etc.
    Most people worked trade jobs or otherwise physically involved jobs - farm hands, etc.
    IMO simple lifestyles keep people very down to earth and humble. Able to have a laugh, take a joke. One thing unique to Australians is their sense of humor - able to make fun of themselves. In all my experience Americans are unable to do this - see American remake of Kath & Kim.
    Most snobs and pretentious, over politically correct ******* kunts work in high-end jobs or fancy artistic ones.

Sports are a huge part of the culture here;
    brb rugby
    brb cricket
    brb swimming and surfing
    brb promoting health and physical activity.

For a long while a popular image of the Aussie was (apart from Dundee lol) was the bronzed Aussie at Bondi beach.
    For many coastal Aussies, beach culture is HUGE. I'm pretty sure the beaches in England are nothing compared to Australia's.

The misc probably thinks of mateship as getting yucky with the boys but like Tweak up there says, its basically integral to the old aussie culture.

TL,DR: Aussies in general were easygoing people, humble, fit from outdoor & physical lifestyles. Of course there were ones that didnt fit this image, but for the most part from what I've heard it was like this.

Edit: I'm a 2nd generation Australian (grandparents moved here in 1950s from Greece) and I love the movie, because its closer to what Australia used to be like, not the pussified, image obsessed *******ry of today. Crocodile Dundee is the stereotype of Australians i'd rather have, than this:
    The majority of aussies now are born and raised in the city. Times have changed champ. that type of aussie is gonna be pretty hard to find now

MiscWizard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MiscWizard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MiscWizard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MiscWizard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MiscWizard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MiscWizard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MiscWizard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MiscWizard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MiscWizard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MiscWizard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MiscWizard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i agree op, the Australians who build this country and defended with pride were nothing less than heroic figures of Australia. Now the world consists of new generation that has no idea of why and what is the background to this country

Love the sauce (alcohol) clareman's Avatar
    clareman is not very helpful. (-500) clareman is not very helpful. (-500) clareman is not very helpful. (-500) clareman is not very helpful. (-500) clareman is not very helpful. (-500) clareman is not very helpful. (-500) clareman is not very helpful. (-500) clareman is not very helpful. (-500) clareman is not very helpful. (-500) clareman is not very helpful. (-500) clareman is not very helpful. (-500)
    Oz is a fantastic country
    Bulking to 280

detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by mak1254 View Post
    detrimental <3

I've been labelled as a bogan (bear with me here) because most of the kids at my school are the politically correct type kids, and im just like you in this sense
    All good mate, that's the entire point of my post. Nowadays, so long as you have a point of view that is against the politically direct nature of the public... You're labelled a "bogan". Doesn't matter how well educated you are, how well spoken, well read, or well presented you are. You're a "bogan" if you represent anything other than the politically correct. Use your intelligence to make the accusations negligible.

Doesn't matter what you stand for nowadays, you're going to be labelled something. Considering drinking a beer and having a cigarette around a BBQ are the customs that built this nation, that are now looked at as "bogan"... I'd rather be considered a bogan than a lot of things. Kunts gonna kunt.

amidamaru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amidamaru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amidamaru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amidamaru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amidamaru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amidamaru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amidamaru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amidamaru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amidamaru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amidamaru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amidamaru is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by detrimental View Post
    I for one, grew up in the real Australia.

Don't be fooled Americans. Now we have immigrant fukking retards, and worthless "bogans". Once upon a time in this country, a man was a man who wasn't worried about their foreign image. Now you're either a complete try-hard wog, a "modern" (i.e... Overly politically correct *******), or a bogan. Back in the day we used to be capable of having an opinion, having a few beers & cigarettes, and a funny discussion. Now, you're labelled something no matter what you are.

Australia has completely lost its national identity, and don't be mistaken... If you were here earlier than most of these *******s were, like most Americans know, we had a phucking identity. But we're awash amidst a bunch of people who are influenced by everything around them.

Will be negging kunts who are ashamed of Australia's traditional (and by traditional... I mean, people that actually built this country) image. Worst type of ******* there is.
    i agree with you bro!!.. place has gone to sheet

wish it was same as 30 years ago or more

A4min is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A4min is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A4min is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A4min is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A4min is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A4min is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A4min is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A4min is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A4min is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A4min is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A4min is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'v realised that the points OP explained are a worldwide problem existing in every country, and the problem isn't immigrants either. I blame the media and the influence it has had in altering global cultures. Sure each country has their own culture, but when you observe closely, you can see that we have all adapted to this "modern day culture" some way or the other. Back in the old days people lived how they wanted, families had values. But now....

Last message... If you know what this is and appreciate its history:

You're clearly a bogan and a bad, bad human being. smfh

US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by The_Assassin View Post
    Our culture is virtually identical to the US now
    That sucks.

mak1254 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mak1254 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mak1254 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mak1254 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mak1254 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mak1254 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mak1254 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mak1254 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mak1254 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mak1254 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mak1254 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by detrimental View Post
    All good mate, that's the entire point of my post. Nowadays, so long as you have a point of view that is against the politically direct nature of the public... You're labelled a "bogan". Doesn't matter how well educated you are, how well spoken, well read, or well presented you are. You're a "bogan" if you represent anything other than the politically correct. Use your intelligence to make the accusations negligible.

Doesn't matter what you stand for nowadays, you're going to be labelled something. Considering drinking a beer and having a cigarette around a BBQ are the customs that built this nation, that are now looked at as "bogan"... I'd rather be considered a bogan than a lot of things. Kunts gonna kunt.
    I attend an *academically selective school*

These kunts have their own heads shoved so far up their arses from rich parents sheltering them man, ****s crazy. Point is, they are academically smart but not so much socially smart or "street smart", too much a pack narcissistic *******s to recognise an opinion is just an opinion, not a fact.

Australia's a good place, some of the people aren't though
    will rep you back (srs)

Depression is one the worst experiences in ones life, if any misc-brahs want someone to talk to PM me (yes srs)

Mablung will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mablung will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mablung will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mablung will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mablung will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mablung will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mablung will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mablung will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mablung will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mablung will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mablung will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by chuddrick View Post
    Ive lived here my whole life. I am neither ashamed or proud to be Australian. I am totally indifferent.

If you take pride in the location you happen to be born in, you are an idiot, and habour a way of thinking that is entirely an evolutionary throw back.

Good luck with your commodore/falcon goals in 2012.

Why you mad bro? People having an identity beyond themselves based around their location, culture, ethnicity or whatever the fuark they feel like is natural and shouldn't be discouraged.
    YNWA

Rodger Federer GOAT Crew

Quote Originally Posted by MareeWanna View Post
    they know how to suck dick and they smell like cocoa butter so it's like getting your dick sucked by a donut

SnowToad will become famous soon enough. (+50) SnowToad will become famous soon enough. (+50) SnowToad will become famous soon enough. (+50) SnowToad will become famous soon enough. (+50) SnowToad will become famous soon enough. (+50) SnowToad will become famous soon enough. (+50) SnowToad will become famous soon enough. (+50) SnowToad will become famous soon enough. (+50) SnowToad will become famous soon enough. (+50) SnowToad will become famous soon enough. (+50) SnowToad will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Whatever khunt, there's still some of us true blue blokes left
    /watch?v=TOOA2ZhBIQY

irdolan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irdolan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irdolan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irdolan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irdolan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irdolan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irdolan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irdolan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irdolan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irdolan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irdolan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Subbed. So much truth.
    "We are only living in the memory of our future self." ~ Reggie Watts

"Micros Matter Dont Eat Like A Dumba**" (hydrogenated oils, shortening, mono and di-glycerides don't fit in my macros)

Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Be like me and pray for a civil war

lucas2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lucas2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lucas2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lucas2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lucas2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lucas2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lucas2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lucas2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lucas2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lucas2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lucas2 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I have to agree, things have definitely changed. A friend of mine (born in Aus), is of Maltese descent and his parents (migrated in the 50's) were so grateful to be given an opportunity to live and work here, they had the utmost respect for the country and only spoke English here because they wanted to learn the Aussie way of life. These days, driving tests can be done in Chinese and other languages which I personally think is wrong. I think unfortunately, people aren't taught to respect their country the way they once were. Being a patriot is now politically incorrect.

Originally Posted by lucas2 View Post
    I have to agree, things have definitely changed. A friend of mine (born in Aus), is of Maltese descent and his parents (migrated in the 50's) were so grateful to be given an opportunity to live and work here, they had the utmost respect for the country and only spoke English here because they wanted to learn the Aussie way of life. These days, driving tests can be done in Chinese and other languages which I personally think is wrong. I think unfortunately, people aren't taught to respect their country the way they once were. Being a patriot is now politically incorrect.
    Reps on fukking recharge

EDIT: Just got recharged

I have so many similar stories from friends of mine who are originally from immigrant countries. Hell, my Italian mates' father (born by Italian immigrant parents in Australia) thinks Waltzing Matlida should be the national anthem... Fukkin' get that up ya, lol.

boojurns has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boojurns has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boojurns has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boojurns has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boojurns has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boojurns has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boojurns has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boojurns has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boojurns has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boojurns has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boojurns has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Just came in here to say I use to masturbate to this scene. Good times.

**Disregard everything, acquire nothing**

BROTHERHOOD is not very well liked. (-100) BROTHERHOOD is not very well liked. (-100) BROTHERHOOD is not very well liked. (-100) BROTHERHOOD is not very well liked. (-100) BROTHERHOOD is not very well liked. (-100) BROTHERHOOD is not very well liked. (-100) BROTHERHOOD is not very well liked. (-100) BROTHERHOOD is not very well liked. (-100) BROTHERHOOD is not very well liked. (-100) BROTHERHOOD is not very well liked. (-100) BROTHERHOOD is not very well liked. (-100)
    Times change

We live in the time of the politically correct , emasculated male who is dominated by the women. And until there is a major world war it will not change, so you can get as butthurt as possible, OP.

kebABS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kebABS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kebABS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kebABS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kebABS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kebABS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kebABS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kebABS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kebABS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kebABS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kebABS has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Agreed to an extent. Aussies be on that fawking racist time and sht now though - Its not just the immigrants fking up the country. BRB bump into whitie in a crowded street - "FAKIN WOG KUNT".
    "I'm training,dieting and resting well. I make mistakes. I am out of juice and sometimes even protein. But if you can't handle me when I'm all bloated on my cheat meal, then you sure as hell don't deserve me when I'm shredded."

-Marylin Monbro

Zukes is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zukes is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zukes is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zukes is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zukes is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zukes is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zukes is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zukes is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zukes is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zukes is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zukes is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    What the f*ck has crocodile dundee got to do with our "iconic heritage"? It's a sh*tty hollywood movie about a ridiculously stereotypical character. It's the 21st century OP, most people are educated enough to realise that having pride in the area of land you happened to be born on makes 0 sense. There are some things that I love about this country that are uniquely Australian, but it's stupid to think that everyone should have to think and act the same or they are somehow "less Australian" than you. Get outta me country *******.

wattahead is a name known to all. (+5000) wattahead is a name known to all. (+5000) wattahead is a name known to all. (+5000) wattahead is a name known to all. (+5000) wattahead is a name known to all. (+5000) wattahead is a name known to all. (+5000) wattahead is a name known to all. (+5000) wattahead is a name known to all. (+5000) wattahead is a name known to all. (+5000) wattahead is a name known to all. (+5000) wattahead is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Dunno what OP is getting at, but born in Venice, came here, fukked some sheilas, drive my SS wagon, going for a surf with the boys, tradie scumbag, have mates of different ethnicity. Although it's starting to turn into a sterile nanny state, still wouldn't really wanna live anywhere else, maybe closer to some surf beaches though. What blew my mind though, was going overseas to a 7-11 and there were no meat pies, wtf do kunts eat at 5am in the morning?
    BELL ST MACCAS/FITNESS, PUMPIN HEAVY WEIGHTS, BEING RIPPED AS FUĆK CUZ, VL TWIN TURBOS AND DRAGGING AZN RICE BURNERS, SMASHING HOT CHIXXX, TFU, FESTIVALS, TOPS OFF, ROOTING YA SISTER, AXE KICKING ĆUNTZ, FIST PUMPING SATELLITES OUTTA THE SKY WIV DA BOYZ, BASHING THEM EMO FÄGS, SHELVING PINGAS, MUMS COOKING

Loading Muzz...
    ████████████████ 100%

nocluebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) nocluebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) nocluebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) nocluebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) nocluebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) nocluebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) nocluebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) nocluebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) nocluebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) nocluebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) nocluebro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i am ashamed of people that give australia a bad name with their ignorance and don't give two fuks about it.
    Back in da green. Justice!

*MISC haiku poem brah*
    *Does requests*
    *Nobody cares doe*

brenden87 is just really nice. (+1000) brenden87 is just really nice. (+1000) brenden87 is just really nice. (+1000) brenden87 is just really nice. (+1000) brenden87 is just really nice. (+1000) brenden87 is just really nice. (+1000) brenden87 is just really nice. (+1000) brenden87 is just really nice. (+1000) brenden87 is just really nice. (+1000) brenden87 is just really nice. (+1000) brenden87 is just really nice. (+1000)
    people should be judged on their work ethic and character, not whether they think crocodile dundee epitomises australia.
    1/2 Spanish
    1/2 Korean

1/1 Eurasian.

Cobbaa is a name known to all. (+5000) Cobbaa is a name known to all. (+5000) Cobbaa is a name known to all. (+5000) Cobbaa is a name known to all. (+5000) Cobbaa is a name known to all. (+5000) Cobbaa is a name known to all. (+5000) Cobbaa is a name known to all. (+5000) Cobbaa is a name known to all. (+5000) Cobbaa is a name known to all. (+5000) Cobbaa is a name known to all. (+5000) Cobbaa is a name known to all. (+5000)
    OP i get were you are coming from brah!

There is one reason why i never hated bogans as much as everyone else does because they show Australia's culture most of the time. They have a beer and smoke like you said as well as talking to mates and having a good time around a bbq. At a sport game they really get into it and its always good to see the passion and competitiveness of the different supporters. They show that Aussie spirit. Obviously Its not just bogans who do this but the people who do it are now the minority. Don't get me wrong though, most of them are annoying on day to day basis.

I remember when i was in primary/high school when cross countries, swimming carnival and athletics carnival were on, each school would have chants and face paint and get right into the spirit of it. Now you go and no one claps or cheers.
    Last edited by Cobbaa; 09-10-2012 at 06:25 AM.

bodhisattva01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bodhisattva01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bodhisattva01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bodhisattva01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bodhisattva01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bodhisattva01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bodhisattva01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bodhisattva01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bodhisattva01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bodhisattva01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bodhisattva01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    love Australia, hate the suburb i live in

notredamebrah is not very helpful. (-500) notredamebrah is not very helpful. (-500) notredamebrah is not very helpful. (-500) notredamebrah is not very helpful. (-500) notredamebrah is not very helpful. (-500) notredamebrah is not very helpful. (-500) notredamebrah is not very helpful. (-500) notredamebrah is not very helpful. (-500) notredamebrah is not very helpful. (-500) notredamebrah is not very helpful. (-500) notredamebrah is not very helpful. (-500)
    So let me get this straight OP is suggesting that having a bbq and beer is an aussie cultural thing? Last I checked it was and still is a very american thing.

4lolzandstuff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4lolzandstuff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4lolzandstuff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4lolzandstuff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4lolzandstuff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4lolzandstuff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4lolzandstuff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4lolzandstuff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4lolzandstuff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4lolzandstuff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4lolzandstuff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by alain View Post
    what identity? what culture? you're a country less than what 200 years old. The identity you had up until the 1950's was british, you haven't even started to develop an identity or culture yet.
    Aware me on your country of origin, oh cultural being.