Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
    melvinslto is on a distinguished road. (+10) melvinslto is on a distinguished road. (+10) melvinslto is on a distinguished road. (+10) melvinslto is on a distinguished road. (+10) melvinslto is on a distinguished road. (+10) melvinslto is on a distinguished road. (+10) melvinslto is on a distinguished road. (+10) melvinslto is on a distinguished road. (+10) melvinslto is on a distinguished road. (+10) melvinslto is on a distinguished road. (+10) melvinslto is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by tjlewis10 View Post
    Snacks: 2 yogurts, 1 peanut butter sandwich, 1/4cup of almonds and 16oz of chocolate milk - 61 grams of protein.

I want to know what kind of yogurt, peanut butter, almonds, and milk can give you 61g of protein!!! That seems a little high for me. Anyone else?
    You ingest them anally, increases the bioavailability 10 fold.

melvinsito will become famous soon enough. (+50) melvinsito will become famous soon enough. (+50) melvinsito will become famous soon enough. (+50) melvinsito will become famous soon enough. (+50) melvinsito will become famous soon enough. (+50) melvinsito will become famous soon enough. (+50) melvinsito will become famous soon enough. (+50) melvinsito will become famous soon enough. (+50) melvinsito will become famous soon enough. (+50) melvinsito will become famous soon enough. (+50) melvinsito will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    For the record, I have written a formal Cease and Desist request to the user melvinslto for the illegal use of copyrighted material without my permission and for making rude remarks in my name. I have also asked the user to remove the comments and deactivate the account. Additionally, I explained that I can and will take a legal approach to this, if it is not removed immediately. Both the individual and the BodyBuilding.com website are liable.

Let it be know that a private message has been sent to moderator bbmod1 to ban the user for the mentioned reasons. Also let it be known that at the of the time of this post the images and comments the user used and made are still up and neither the informed moderator nor the user have replied to the requests.Snapshot of Harrassment.jpg

melvinsito will become famous soon enough. (+50) melvinsito will become famous soon enough. (+50) melvinsito will become famous soon enough. (+50) melvinsito will become famous soon enough. (+50) melvinsito will become famous soon enough. (+50) melvinsito will become famous soon enough. (+50) melvinsito will become famous soon enough. (+50) melvinsito will become famous soon enough. (+50) melvinsito will become famous soon enough. (+50) melvinsito will become famous soon enough. (+50) melvinsito will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Why anyone go these lengths to discredit all the sourced statements I have posted here is beyond me. Must be one heck of a payroll.

melvinslto is on a distinguished road. (+10) melvinslto is on a distinguished road. (+10) melvinslto is on a distinguished road. (+10) melvinslto is on a distinguished road. (+10) melvinslto is on a distinguished road. (+10) melvinslto is on a distinguished road. (+10) melvinslto is on a distinguished road. (+10) melvinslto is on a distinguished road. (+10) melvinslto is on a distinguished road. (+10) melvinslto is on a distinguished road. (+10) melvinslto is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It must be someone from a reputable supplement company attacking my views. You know what, Im gona turn the other cheek and get back to my busy life as a dipsh!t

Originally Posted by melvinslto View Post
    It must be someone from a reputable supplement company attacking my views. You know what, Im gona turn the other cheek and get back to my busy life as a dipsh!t
    Thank you for the intel. This takes this whole legal process to a whole another level.

Hightower8 is just really nice. (+1000) Hightower8 is just really nice. (+1000) Hightower8 is just really nice. (+1000) Hightower8 is just really nice. (+1000) Hightower8 is just really nice. (+1000) Hightower8 is just really nice. (+1000) Hightower8 is just really nice. (+1000) Hightower8 is just really nice. (+1000) Hightower8 is just really nice. (+1000) Hightower8 is just really nice. (+1000) Hightower8 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by melvinsito View Post
    While this is true, I never insinuated that you eat large amounts of read meat or large amounts or any meat, for any matter. I keep saying the same thing over and over: You need a balanced diet. Also, while it is true that many of these products carry bacteria and may be handled with antibiotics and such, at least they are regulated and, most times than not, they are safe for you. There is always extensive research of health issues to the population before they are approved for consumption. That is not the case for ANY supplement. There is no regulatory entity for any products. You don't know what you are consuming, if it's safe or if it's been handled properly. As if that wasn't enough, the same amount of problems you might find in foods you can find in supplements.

Oh... about protein not leading to death? You might wanna read these:
    http://www.weightlossresources.co.uk...k-of-death.htm
    http://www.diseaseproof.com/archives...ll-causes.html
    http://www.atkinsexposed.org/atkins/...5D_dieting.htm
    http://news.***.co.uk/2/hi/health/1586574.stm

This is a story about a professional hockey player who died because of his high protein WITH PROTEIN SHAKES diet. http://abcnews.go.com/Health/w_DietA...8#.UE_LC42PWso
    Strong sources cited....notsrs.

Originally Posted by Hightower8 View Post
    I agree that they are indeed strong sources

Edit: No. No. I take that back. The clever line I really meant to say was "Well, they are sure far stronger than the only 2 sources that dozens of people in this thread have been able to give."

Yeah. That's what I really meant to say.
    Last edited by melvinsito; 09-12-2012 at 12:15 AM.

Originally Posted by Hightower8 View Post
    I was diagnosed a mental midget when I was younger. All things considered, I think those sources are the best I could understand.

Herbal and holistic user ChinUp4Life's Avatar
    ChinUp4Life is just really nice. (+1000) ChinUp4Life is just really nice. (+1000) ChinUp4Life is just really nice. (+1000) ChinUp4Life is just really nice. (+1000) ChinUp4Life is just really nice. (+1000) ChinUp4Life is just really nice. (+1000) ChinUp4Life is just really nice. (+1000) ChinUp4Life is just really nice. (+1000) ChinUp4Life is just really nice. (+1000) ChinUp4Life is just really nice. (+1000) ChinUp4Life is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by melvinslto View Post
    I was diagnosed a mental midget when I was younger. All things considered, I think those sources are the best I could understand.
    Did you convince anybody in this thread?

It's a compelling argument because food is so very important.

However, I love me some supplements. Especially overall wellness supps like antioxidant greens powders, minerals, and caffeine. All make me feel good.

Originally Posted by ChinUp4Life View Post
    Did you convince anybody in this thread?

It's a compelling argument because food is so very important.

However, I love me some supplements. Especially overall wellness supps like antioxidant greens powders, minerals, and caffeine. All make me feel good.
    Hey! I think I have convinced quite a few. Now I got the company representatives getting in my case. For example, that user to whom you just replied that said the thing about the mental midget diagnose is not really me. Look at his nickname and details. Which means I've made a lot of people angry.

I think it's so awesome you love natural supplements! Indeed, that's just how it should be. I think any possible tweaks you can do to make your diet a little healthier or less processed makes awesome differences in how your body reacts to your workout. I think it's a great alternative to get natural options. That way, you know what you're getting and you know it is not made in a lab.

ChinUp4Life is just really nice. (+1000) ChinUp4Life is just really nice. (+1000) ChinUp4Life is just really nice. (+1000) ChinUp4Life is just really nice. (+1000) ChinUp4Life is just really nice. (+1000) ChinUp4Life is just really nice. (+1000) ChinUp4Life is just really nice. (+1000) ChinUp4Life is just really nice. (+1000) ChinUp4Life is just really nice. (+1000) ChinUp4Life is just really nice. (+1000) ChinUp4Life is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hey! I think I have convinced quite a few. Now I got the company representatives getting in my case. For example, that user to whom you just replied that said the thing about the mental midget diagnose is not really me. Look at his nickname and details. Which means I've made a lot of people angry.

I think it's so awesome you love natural supplements! Indeed, that's just how it should be. I think any possible tweaks you can do to make your diet a little healthier or less processed makes awesome differences in how your body reacts to your workout. I think it's a great alternative to get natural options. That way, you know what you're getting and you know it is not made in a lab.
    Ahh... I didn't even notice the impostor.

I worked three years for a local Northwest supplement retail company -- highly regarded for the knowledge of associates. There were times when I took muscle milk 3x per day and I was always weaker, felt worse, and wasn't happy.

I think the supplement industry has come a long way in self-regulation, but when it comes to performance enhancing supplements there is so much BULL out there. For example, I strongly believe that fresh beet juice has a more powerful nitric oxide promoting effect than any of the NO products on the market. Many of my friends that I have told about beet juice have used it pre-workout and mentioned what awesome pumps they get.

Supplements definitely have their place... consumer education is vital.

I worked three years for a local Northwest supplement retail company -- highly regarded for the knowledge of associates. There were times when I took muscle milk 3x per day and I was always weaker, felt worse, and wasn't happy.

I think the supplement industry has come a long way in self-regulation, but when it comes to performance enhancing supplements there is so much BULL out there. For example, I strongly believe that fresh beet juice has a more powerful nitric oxide promoting effect than any of the NO products on the market. Many of my friends that I have told about beet juice have used it pre-workout and mentioned what awesome pumps they get.

Yeah man. That's exactly what I'm saying. I think the reason why so people buy into all that crap has to do with the fact that it's a peer pressure environment both in these forums and the gyms. So you might have the strong, cut guy in the gym tell you to take it and most people will, without any questioning. I sometimes have truly felt I was belittled every time I questioned the effectiveness of supplements. So I think that's how it happens with a lot of us. As if that wasn't enough, the only sources that care enough to claim any statements about supplements and their brands are the companies behind them. All material regarding these products: magazines, articles, websites, forums; they are all written or managed by people that sponsor or sell these products.

What's even worse, these companies host thousands of competitions for any person that decides to take their product. Then these people become direct or indirect representatives of that company. So then everyone ends up doing it, without no one ever wondering why. If you do, you're gonna get shut down in very aggressive terms. And I get it, these guys mean cash in their wallet.You don't bite the hand that feeds you. It's fine man, whatever. I just feel we should be honest about this subject.

nyyankees0191 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyyankees0191 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyyankees0191 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyyankees0191 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyyankees0191 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyyankees0191 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyyankees0191 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyyankees0191 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyyankees0191 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyyankees0191 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyyankees0191 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Beat juice huh? In gunna have to try that. Sounds like it might cause a upset tummy though.

BigSpanishBoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigSpanishBoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigSpanishBoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigSpanishBoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigSpanishBoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigSpanishBoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigSpanishBoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigSpanishBoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigSpanishBoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigSpanishBoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigSpanishBoy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    15 pages ?! We're bored , eh ?

I was not going to write in this thread , but I also get bored Supplements are not more than that : supplements , are to replace (supplant) the food . I'm agree with you , you can grow , lose weight and transform your body without supplements , they are not necessary . I'd rather eat a grilled steak to drink a protein shake , but when I'm working , I find it a bit difficult to do barbecue ... then I take a protein shake . That is , if you can not get your daily protein intake of food (for lack of time , or whatever) for that protein powders are .

And yes , there are many people who think that supplements are a magic powders that make you bigger or ripped effortlessly ... and yes , there are many supplements that are nothing more than placebo , but bro , let everyone spend his money on whatever he wants . Some spend their money on snuff , alcohol , hazard , and this is much worse to placebo ...
    ★★★ Let me tell you : You're not big enough ... No one is big enough ! Forget the six-pack , and go doing squats and deadlifts !!! ★★★

Originally Posted by BigSpanishBoy View Post
    15 pages ?! We're bored , eh ?

I was not going to write in this thread , but I also get bored Supplements are not more than that : supplements , are to replace (supplant) the food . I'm agree with you , you can grow , lose weight and transform your body without supplements , they are not necessary . I'd rather eat a grilled steak to drink a protein shake , but when I'm working , I find it a bit difficult to do barbecue ... then I take a protein shake . That is , if you can not get your daily protein intake of food (for lack of time , or whatever) for that protein powders are .

And yes , there are many people who think that supplements are a magic powders that make you bigger or ripped effortlessly ... and yes , there are many supplements that are nothing more than placebo , but bro , let everyone spend his money on whatever he wants . Some spend their money on snuff , alcohol , hazard , and this is much worse to placebo ...
    This whole thread. Man, it has been a very fun process. Just 2 days since I posted and it's been VERY controversial and insightful.

I totally agree with you. I actually suggested that at some point in the thread: I think when you simply don't have the time or the energy (or even the cash) to get a healthy meal together, you might as well have a protein shake or even a Whopper in order to at least get something. You shouldn't, however, substitute constantly. Hmmm... I just realized how much more clear this would've been to most people (including myself) if the supplements had been called 'substitutes' instead. That's really what they are. Lab-made and chemically engineered (supposedly) substitutes.

This thread has gone to position number 11 of the most commented threads in just 2 days. With 5,000+ views and Reputation 9 green, 9 red. I like to think this means there's strong opposing views on this and a lot of people interested in this topic (including a lot that just want to sabotage it). This is also my first thread and first commented on thread. I'm fairly new to this, but in a short period of time I have given you plenty of sources and information for you to realize supplements are not good for you. I am still awaiting at least one response that makes a strong case otherwise. Doesn't seem to come, but all the ridiculing, harrassing, the impostor and other petty efforts to put me down have been there. So much for the guy with 3 months worth of athletic knowledge with a culinary background. If you really care about this information, please, read carefully throughout the thread about all the solid statements I make. You might read something you didn't know about.

Here's a friendly invitation to those in favor of supplements: Why don't you just give yourself a chance to try a month without supplements and try a healthy diet? What do you have to lose? I mean, give me the benefit of the doubt. What IF I'm right? Worse case scenario, it doesn't work and you get back on your supps.

I have given you all plenty of reason to at least question it. I don't think you'll find many people (including supplement representatives and manufacturers) as dedicated to giving you the truth as I have in these 2 days.

In any case, it's your choice.

This has actually inspired me to talk about it more openly and write about it more often.
    Last edited by melvinsito; 09-12-2012 at 01:35 AM.

justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    make that 9 green 10 red

Originally Posted by nyyankees0191 View Post
    Beet juice huh? In gunna have to try that. Sounds like it might cause a upset tummy though.
    Typically the beets are juiced along with a carrot base. Add a little bit a fresh ginger and you shouldn't have any stomach issues. Relevant to this thread, there are some companies that produce beet juice powder -- such as Eclectic Institute. It's about $30 a bottle though, I'd rather get my carrot/beet/ginger/celery/kale/lemon juice fresh for $3 at the market.

How Bad Do You Want It? P90XVeteran's Avatar
    P90XVeteran is a jewel in the rough. (+500) P90XVeteran is a jewel in the rough. (+500) P90XVeteran is a jewel in the rough. (+500) P90XVeteran is a jewel in the rough. (+500) P90XVeteran is a jewel in the rough. (+500) P90XVeteran is a jewel in the rough. (+500) P90XVeteran is a jewel in the rough. (+500) P90XVeteran is a jewel in the rough. (+500) P90XVeteran is a jewel in the rough. (+500) P90XVeteran is a jewel in the rough. (+500) P90XVeteran is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    This is a very valid question. My diet was not the same it is now, but I've always leaned towards having a healthy diet. Indeed, diet might've been a factor, but, unfortunately, that's the case of plenty of people who use supplements too.

My real issue regarding supplements is that they are sold as quick-fix ways to achieve your goals. This is apart from the fact that they lack any empirical evidence. I wouldn't mind it if people had a protein shake every couple days, because maybe their diet is not spot on. The problem is these products are sold as something you need to have constantly, in addition to your diet (which is the REAL factor for any gains and seems to be ignored by most).What's worse, it is commonly discussed in gyms and forums such as this as if they had any scientific research, when, in reality, they don't.
    So there's YOUR problem and where YOU went wrong. YOU never leaned toward a good diet so stop..because if YOU did, YOU would have achieved the results a long time ago. Quick fix? Hmmmm, no wonder YOU didn't get any results. Supplements are not needed my friend. YOU made it that way. YOU felt like YOU needed it while YOU were on it. Companies even say don't use it as part of your Nutrition. Very clean cut directions.

Now YOU have a personal vendetta against supplements

Congratulations
    Last edited by P90XVeteran; 09-12-2012 at 04:25 AM.
    ***Controlled Labs*** Sponsored Log! White Flood REBORN
    Initial Impression: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153705641
    LOG: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153704951

***Controlled Labs*** Sponsored Log! Green MAGnitude Watermelon
    Initial Impression: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157014633
    LOG: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157026843

cdsfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdsfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdsfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdsfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdsfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdsfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdsfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdsfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdsfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdsfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdsfx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    To the OP. Many supplements are garbage and won't help you at all. You will always make better gains and be healthier if you have a healthy diet. This is basic common sense. So rather then berate you endlessly for some of your ignorant statements, I'm going to post some great supplements that have both changed my life and increased my health and gains ten fold.

Busy people and ectomorphs take note: I've used pro complex lean gainer as a large source of my calories. It is convenient, nutrient dense and easy to down quickly. I work 40 hours a week and have a full college schedule so the convenience has been wonderful. I have two scoops in the morning and two scoops before bed. Their is never a time when my body doesn't have what it needs and I have seen gains soar and time needed to recover significantly reduced because of this. Now on to the others

I encourage you all to do your own research on these and decide whether they are right for you. I have made some comments next to a few of these. These are all supplement anyone can take, not just bodybuilders. Anti-aging and increased health are for anyone. I have listed doses for a few of these supplements because my first time around I took to little and did not get the results I wanted.

people with depression I highly encourage you to check into many of these as acetyl L carnitine acts on dopamine receptors as does Coq10 and alpha lipoic acid. Methylcobalmin helps as well.

B12-Methylcobalmin-neural health

Fish Oil

Toco-8 - 1 tiny scoop a bottle will last you 2 months

Beta alanine- 3.2 to 6.4 grams daily and I promise you will make gains

Creatine monohydrate

Citrulline mallate- 4 grams daily

Acetyl-L carnitine- I take this for neural health as well as its benefit of keeping my body fat percentage down. This stuff plain makes you feel good. Good one to take if you have depression. 2-4 grams daily along with 800mgs of Alpha Lipoic acid

Alpha lipoic acid- great antioxidant stacked with acetyl L carnitine enhances the good feeling it gives you.

CoQ10- Yet to find a source that is not pricey

Curcumin

Cissus quandrangularis- My savior supplement. take at a dose of 7.2 grams a day for a month every chronic injury I had disappeared. I no longer have knee pain, ankle pain, rotator cuff pain, or lower back pain ( I was quite broken). Further more My strength has gone up significantly. My injuries have all healed. Prior to this I had knee pain at 135 I now can squat 405 again with no pain at all. Yes to all you skeptics I did take alot of time off and routinely iced my knees for months prior to taking this supplement to no avail. For injury healing and joint health this is an amazing product.

The majority of these products you can buy in bulk for a cheap price. I cannot list areas to buy them because of bodybuilding.com's policies. However I can tell you that you I only have to order once every 8 months for most of these as they are available to purchase in Kilos.They all have research to back them up and all of them are good for your health. Please do your own research.

miridel is not very helpful. (-500) miridel is not very helpful. (-500) miridel is not very helpful. (-500) miridel is not very helpful. (-500) miridel is not very helpful. (-500) miridel is not very helpful. (-500) miridel is not very helpful. (-500) miridel is not very helpful. (-500) miridel is not very helpful. (-500) miridel is not very helpful. (-500) miridel is not very helpful. (-500)
    For the record, I have written a formal Cease and Desist request to the user melvinslto for the illegal use of copyrighted material without my permission and for making rude remarks in my name. I have also asked the user to remove the comments and deactivate the account. Additionally, I explained that I can and will take a legal approach to this, if it is not removed immediately. Both the individual and the BodyBuilding.com website are liable.

Let it be know that a private message has been sent to moderator bbmod1 to ban the user for the mentioned reasons. Also let it be known that at the of the time of this post the images and comments the user used and made are still up and neither the informed moderator nor the user have replied to the requests.Attachment 4874493

Big is out, Greek is in Outside backer's Avatar
    Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Guys Im strongly against food, why eat food when supplements will give you everything you need.

No need to eat, just take supplements all day

i know I have a 3.9675 in supplementology

How Bad Do You Want It? P90XVeteran's Avatar
    P90XVeteran is a jewel in the rough. (+500) P90XVeteran is a jewel in the rough. (+500) P90XVeteran is a jewel in the rough. (+500) P90XVeteran is a jewel in the rough. (+500) P90XVeteran is a jewel in the rough. (+500) P90XVeteran is a jewel in the rough. (+500) P90XVeteran is a jewel in the rough. (+500) P90XVeteran is a jewel in the rough. (+500) P90XVeteran is a jewel in the rough. (+500) P90XVeteran is a jewel in the rough. (+500) P90XVeteran is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Outside backer View Post
    Guys Im strongly against food, why eat food when supplements will give you everything you need.

No need to eat, just take supplements all day

i know I have a 3.9675 in supplementology
    Pfft! That's it!? How about me you ask? 3.98 AND Valedictorian

***Controlled Labs*** Sponsored Log! White Flood REBORN
    Initial Impression: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153705641
    LOG: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153704951

***Controlled Labs*** Sponsored Log! Green MAGnitude Watermelon
    Initial Impression: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157014633
    LOG: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157026843

Kinda still lifts Valhallabound86's Avatar
    Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Longest rep beg thread ever?

Powerlifting and junk imagedynamix's Avatar
    imagedynamix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imagedynamix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imagedynamix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imagedynamix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imagedynamix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imagedynamix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imagedynamix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imagedynamix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imagedynamix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imagedynamix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imagedynamix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Why is this still going?

Smh...
    † Jesus Christ all day †

Social Club Misfit Gang Wolf Pack

miridel is not very helpful. (-500) miridel is not very helpful. (-500) miridel is not very helpful. (-500) miridel is not very helpful. (-500) miridel is not very helpful. (-500) miridel is not very helpful. (-500) miridel is not very helpful. (-500) miridel is not very helpful. (-500) miridel is not very helpful. (-500) miridel is not very helpful. (-500) miridel is not very helpful. (-500)
    Thanks everyone who helped decrease OP`s rep since last night.

Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This dumb a** thread is still going? Smh...

Without a doubt, the strongest rep beg ever.
    RC (cuz this POS system will never let you rep back): ajerone, JayLS1-327, thefleshlight, Synapsin, Sloop x2 (changing avi so he can fap to it, PRONTO!), MikeCellucor, Powercage

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    15 Page bump...because everytime i come in supp forum...this thread always on top srsly close thread?
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!
    http://www.prosupps.com/

BB.com store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pro-supps.html

Offcial ********:
    http://www.********.com/ProSupps

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

I want to hear more from melvinslto.

Lesley1995 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

thats idiotic

Originally Posted by Mmats View Post
    Serious question, do you think the lack of protein shakes in your diet led to your short stature?
    You are a 31 yo something and that's the best you can do? Insult someone because of their genes??? Did the protein od kill your brain cells???