Ermacs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ermacs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ermacs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ermacs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ermacs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ermacs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ermacs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ermacs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ermacs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ermacs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ermacs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Doing full body workout with only dumbells?

Since i am working out at home and can only spend $500 and don't have a spotters can i just buy a bench press seat and use dumbbells to do a full body workout?

VERT1GO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VERT1GO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You can do alot of good exercises with a bench and DB's but I'd suggest you to buy a barbell (Front Squats/Deadlift(Barbell Row) and a Dip/Pullup bar aswell.

Ermacs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ermacs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ermacs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ermacs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ermacs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ermacs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ermacs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ermacs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ermacs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ermacs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ermacs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by VERT1GO View Post
    You can do alot of good exercises with a bench and DB's but I'd suggest you to buy a barbell (Front Squats/Deadlift(Barbell Row) and a Dip/Pullup bar aswell.
    Will Do

Do you have any recommendations for dumbells, barbell and powerack?

speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you have $500 to spend and cant afford a gym membership?
    hell my gym (used to be golds gym), is $99 for a freaking whole year.

Originally Posted by speedjason View Post
    you have $500 to spend and cant afford a gym membership?
    hell my gym (used to be golds gym), is $99 for a freaking whole year.
    Mine is $30 bucks a month

Plus i was thinking of just spending $500 on powerack, barbells, dumbells and would save a lot of money + its at my home so I can feel more comfortable

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Ermacs View Post
    Will Do

Do you have any recommendations for dumbells, barbell and powerack?
    You were provided a link in another of your threads to an 'equipment forum' thread that will answer all your equipment questions.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733