frankie12 is just really nice. (+1000) frankie12 is just really nice. (+1000) frankie12 is just really nice. (+1000) frankie12 is just really nice. (+1000) frankie12 is just really nice. (+1000) frankie12 is just really nice. (+1000) frankie12 is just really nice. (+1000) frankie12 is just really nice. (+1000) frankie12 is just really nice. (+1000) frankie12 is just really nice. (+1000) frankie12 is just really nice. (+1000)

What to eat after morning cardio

I do cardio early, sometimes 5am and sometimes 8 am in the morning and after that I never know what to eat or drink. I go back to the gym at 12pm to lift weights and really don't know what to eat after lifting either. can someone tell me of some foods or drinks, I'm bulking right now.

ERB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ERB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ERB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ERB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ERB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ERB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ERB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ERB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ERB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ERB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ERB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Whey + Water + Banana works good for me.

frankie12 is just really nice. (+1000) frankie12 is just really nice. (+1000) frankie12 is just really nice. (+1000) frankie12 is just really nice. (+1000) frankie12 is just really nice. (+1000) frankie12 is just really nice. (+1000) frankie12 is just really nice. (+1000) frankie12 is just really nice. (+1000) frankie12 is just really nice. (+1000) frankie12 is just really nice. (+1000) frankie12 is just really nice. (+1000)
    sounds good, some one also told me egg whites and oatmeal, I think I'll have that with a banana and a protein shake before I go back to the gym.

Registered User sartreroquentin's Avatar
    sartreroquentin is not very helpful. (-500) sartreroquentin is not very helpful. (-500) sartreroquentin is not very helpful. (-500) sartreroquentin is not very helpful. (-500) sartreroquentin is not very helpful. (-500) sartreroquentin is not very helpful. (-500) sartreroquentin is not very helpful. (-500) sartreroquentin is not very helpful. (-500) sartreroquentin is not very helpful. (-500) sartreroquentin is not very helpful. (-500) sartreroquentin is not very helpful. (-500)
    yeah a protein shake and a banana, or some kind of a carb load should do well

Registered User The Brotherhood's Avatar
    The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    dont train/do cardio on an empty stomach.
    Miscer

Registered User HardcoreFitness's Avatar
    HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000) HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000) HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000) HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000) HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000) HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000) HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000) HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000) HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000) HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000) HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000)
    you are wise to do cardio in the AM while your glucose levels are lowest.... when your doen get some complex carbs and some protien, I stick w/ oatmeal / applesauce and egg white w/ salsa. .... When you done lifting get your protien shake / creatine in then give your body some time (30 min is usually good) to return to normal functioning then you can partake in a reall food meal w/ carbs and lots of protien
    free agent.....

"....Christ will be magnified in my body, whether by life or by death."
    -Philippians 1:20

Registered User The Brotherhood's Avatar
    The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by HardcoreFitness View Post
    you are wise to do cardio in the AM while your glucose levels are lowest.... when your doen get some complex carbs and some protien, I stick w/ oatmeal / applesauce and egg white w/ salsa. .... When you done lifting get your protien shake / creatine in then give your body some time (30 min is usually good) to return to normal functioning then you can partake in a reall food meal w/ carbs and lots of protien
    And so we meet again...

OP, Your just putting yourself in an unneccesarily catabolic state, when it wont make a difference to sustained fat loss when you do your cardio.
    Miscer

Registered User HardcoreFitness's Avatar
    HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000) HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000) HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000) HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000) HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000) HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000) HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000) HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000) HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000) HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000) HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by The Brotherhood View Post
    And so we meet again...

OP, Your just putting yourself in an unneccesarily catabolic state, when it wont make a difference to sustained fat loss when you do your cardio.
    OK as we all know and may hate to admit, theres not much in fitness (or in the world) that doesn't have conflicting information. Just remember to never listen to people that tell you to do it one way and one way only. Just becuase its works for them doesn't mean it will work for you and vice verca. And that even goes for some of the most "staple" rules of bodybuilding. for instance, we have all been told to eat every 5 or 6 small meals a day for obvious advantages.... yet one of the greatest bodybuilders of all time, Serge Nubret, only ate 2 huge meals a day. You can get general advice from people to use as a starting point but in the end you have to experiment and find out how your body is going to respond to different methods.
    free agent.....

"....Christ will be magnified in my body, whether by life or by death."
    -Philippians 1:20

gfundaro is just really nice. (+1000) gfundaro is just really nice. (+1000) gfundaro is just really nice. (+1000) gfundaro is just really nice. (+1000) gfundaro is just really nice. (+1000) gfundaro is just really nice. (+1000) gfundaro is just really nice. (+1000) gfundaro is just really nice. (+1000) gfundaro is just really nice. (+1000) gfundaro is just really nice. (+1000) gfundaro is just really nice. (+1000)
    I take Glucomannan before I do my AM cardio because it helps maintain normal insulin levels and makes me feel full. After I'm done, I'll eat my oatmeal mixed with my whey protein for breakfast. In a nutrition sticky I read, the author said to avoid fat right before and after the workout because it would slow the absorption of the protein. Some people also say to eat a high-GI food (like fruit) after the workout to speed absorption of the nutrients, but I don't do that because I worry about my blood sugar. I'm still feeling out my diet, but this month I've made great progress eating like that. Just make sure you eat carbs before and after, because they're your favorite source of energy. Best of luck :-)