Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Unhappy Dont really see the point of life anymore(srs)

*I don't want to be conscious anymore. I don't want to put up with this overpopulated world and the crap within it. I don't want to do school or work i am extremely lazy and unmotivated and i question life constantly. Sleeping is my escape from reality as well. I don't understand the point of this life and i'm too lazy to live it and make all the efforts. I hate making friends. I rather live far from society where there are no expectations or requirements or regulations except for a select few. Being conscious is an interesting experience but i don't want to put up with it anymore it's too difficult. I don't like people. Everyone is too selfish and insane and untruthful and manipulative, most people intimidate me and i have horrible social anxiety i'm scared to get to know someone and i don't know how to. THIS MAY NOT MAKE SENSE, but i just spilled my thoughts. I feel miserable. Not a bad person - I have a great heart, i care a lot, its hard to say no, i feel bad for every living thing can't even hurt a bug. Been lifting for a long time and look like absolute ****. Can't get girls. Best friend won't talk to me. Have no job. Family looks at me everyday like a freak like I disappointed them. What do I do
    Don't be so quick to throw away your life. No matter how disgraceful or embarrassing it may be, you need to keep struggling to find your way out until the very end.

*Misc mods get a bad rap, they're pretty awesome (crew)*

DarthScorpio11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthScorpio11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthScorpio11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthScorpio11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthScorpio11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthScorpio11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthScorpio11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthScorpio11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthScorpio11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthScorpio11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthScorpio11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I know that feel, bro. I wake up every morning wondering why i haven't offed myself yet. I mean, I almost have before. The thing is, you just have to keep your head up, and live through blind faith. You just have to believe that somehow or another things will work out, and get better. We don't always have all of the answers, but sometimes things turn around.

machinebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) machinebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) machinebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) machinebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) machinebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) machinebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) machinebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) machinebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) machinebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) machinebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) machinebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You in college bro? If so, disregard everything and acquire academic success.

musicmaker is just really nice. (+1000) musicmaker is just really nice. (+1000) musicmaker is just really nice. (+1000) musicmaker is just really nice. (+1000) musicmaker is just really nice. (+1000) musicmaker is just really nice. (+1000) musicmaker is just really nice. (+1000) musicmaker is just really nice. (+1000) musicmaker is just really nice. (+1000) musicmaker is just really nice. (+1000) musicmaker is just really nice. (+1000)
    ++Positive Crew++

cheer up tho dude, nothing will ever get done if you don't put effort into it, just because you see the irrelevance of life and how pointless it all is doesn't mean you should just give up because i promise you will only be as confident as your achievements allow you.

builder95 is just really nice. (+1000) builder95 is just really nice. (+1000) builder95 is just really nice. (+1000) builder95 is just really nice. (+1000) builder95 is just really nice. (+1000) builder95 is just really nice. (+1000) builder95 is just really nice. (+1000) builder95 is just really nice. (+1000) builder95 is just really nice. (+1000) builder95 is just really nice. (+1000) builder95 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I think most people have felt like this man. Just sleep it off, tomorrow is another day. I guarantee you will bounce back in 1-2 weeks tops.
    If You're Not Gaining, You're Losing.

I'm a sculptor, my body is my masterpiece, the world is my witness.

tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000)
    "Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths." - Arnold Schwarzeneggar

Turkian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Turkian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Turkian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Turkian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Turkian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Turkian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Turkian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Turkian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Turkian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Turkian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Turkian will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Dude this is not an irrational thought at all!

A lot of people including myself have thought like this is the past guaranteed

Trick is to find something you absolutely love doing, and to do it and not care what others say or think about you doing so

Only when we've truly let go of our egos, can we really be happy. Don't let others judge you. Strive to live to impress yourself, first and foremost, and that will lead to influencing other people around you

Do it for yourself man...
    Sperries and Polos are gay
    Iphones are worthless
    Atheists are just retarded sinners
    Democrats don't know what they're talking about
    Bodybuilders are closet homosexuals
    Wearing watches is beta
    Having a gun just means you have a small dick
    Dieting is for women
    Chipotle is the ultimate garbage food
    Not cheating on your girlfriend is for pussies
    If you're not your own boss, you are pathetic
    If you live in America, you are probably a douchebag

Way_2_Skinny! is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Way_2_Skinny! is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Way_2_Skinny! is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Way_2_Skinny! is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Way_2_Skinny! is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Way_2_Skinny! is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Way_2_Skinny! is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Way_2_Skinny! is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Way_2_Skinny! is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Way_2_Skinny! is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Way_2_Skinny! is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Tell us what recently happened OP. What recent failure have you had? Academically, family , friend or relationship wise. Be honest with us. It'll make it easier to help.
    Happiness depends upon ourselves - Aristotle

allawi is just really nice. (+1000) allawi is just really nice. (+1000) allawi is just really nice. (+1000) allawi is just really nice. (+1000) allawi is just really nice. (+1000) allawi is just really nice. (+1000) allawi is just really nice. (+1000) allawi is just really nice. (+1000) allawi is just really nice. (+1000) allawi is just really nice. (+1000) allawi is just really nice. (+1000)
    Come on dude, you gotta be stronger than that. We all been through ****, we've all been at that point where we find ourselves in the dark. I promise you , we've all dealt with it. Life is always good to you, youre healthy and capable. Take it to your advantage and make something of yourself. There are people out there who would do anything to be in your position. Man you may think that what your dealing with is bad but bro, I lost my family in Iraq, and I swear you'll never understand how i feel about it. But life has been good to me, im happy and my future is looking well. Stay strong man, Pm me for some real bro talk

strunz is not very helpful. (-500) strunz is not very helpful. (-500) strunz is not very helpful. (-500) strunz is not very helpful. (-500) strunz is not very helpful. (-500) strunz is not very helpful. (-500) strunz is not very helpful. (-500) strunz is not very helpful. (-500) strunz is not very helpful. (-500) strunz is not very helpful. (-500) strunz is not very helpful. (-500)
    things are gunna get better just keep on walking ..walk thru that darkness as a statue if u have to, loose ur emotions, but keep walkin

1PAC is not very helpful. (-500) 1PAC is not very helpful. (-500) 1PAC is not very helpful. (-500) 1PAC is not very helpful. (-500) 1PAC is not very helpful. (-500) 1PAC is not very helpful. (-500) 1PAC is not very helpful. (-500) 1PAC is not very helpful. (-500) 1PAC is not very helpful. (-500) 1PAC is not very helpful. (-500) 1PAC is not very helpful. (-500)
    Spread your DNA, but before you do that, you must go into a forest bareass naked and stay there for a month and if you come out, and surivived. Then, and only then will you be able to contribute your genome into the gene pool.
    Misc Pvt Pilot Crew
    __
    :...\................ _____
    |__`\________-'__:__;\____|
    .\_ ..172AF................... ....|)
    ....`~~~~~~~~---\\---\|-'|
    ...........................(o) (o)
    [300 Spartan Crew]
    Redskins, Mavericks, Rangers
    + always Positive Crew +

MrLegend is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrLegend is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrLegend is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrLegend is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrLegend is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrLegend is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrLegend is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrLegend is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrLegend is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrLegend is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrLegend is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by xfirewolfx View Post
    Family looks at me everyday like a freak like I disappointed them.
    At least they don't tell you on a weekly basis... I've been there and it sucks. Just keep your head up, do your thing, and keep on keeping on.

threadjacker is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) threadjacker is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) threadjacker is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) threadjacker is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) threadjacker is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) threadjacker is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) threadjacker is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) threadjacker is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) threadjacker is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) threadjacker is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) threadjacker is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    "Dont really see the point of life anymore(srs)" - then bye, lol sh*t. sayonara i guess lol

TheTiggerz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheTiggerz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheTiggerz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheTiggerz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheTiggerz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheTiggerz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheTiggerz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheTiggerz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheTiggerz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheTiggerz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheTiggerz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i know that feel bro. this whole week basically ive either skipped class or came home right after class and slept/stayed in my room. Its been cloudy/raining and i just love sitting in my room doing nothing. the past 2 days (except this morning for class) i haven't even left my room. Diet going to crap, i have boxes of brownies, pringles, and water bottles next to my bed. only get up to take a piss. i hate slumps

datfeelbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) datfeelbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) datfeelbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) datfeelbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) datfeelbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) datfeelbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) datfeelbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) datfeelbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) datfeelbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) datfeelbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) datfeelbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by machinebrah View Post
    You in college bro? If so, disregard everything and acquire academic success.
    this

blackstarboy10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blackstarboy10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blackstarboy10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blackstarboy10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blackstarboy10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blackstarboy10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blackstarboy10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blackstarboy10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blackstarboy10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blackstarboy10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blackstarboy10 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    stfu up OP. carry on or off yourself, stop making threads about bulls*it. we already know life sucks

datfeelbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) datfeelbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) datfeelbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) datfeelbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) datfeelbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) datfeelbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) datfeelbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) datfeelbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) datfeelbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) datfeelbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) datfeelbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by TheTiggerz View Post
    i know that feel bro. this whole week basically ive either skipped class or came home right after class and slept/stayed in my room. Its been cloudy/raining and i just love sitting in my room doing nothing. the past 2 days (except this morning for class) i haven't even left my room. Diet going to crap, i have boxes of brownies, pringles, and water bottles next to my bed. only get up to take a piss. i hate slumps
    wtf are u me bro?

same exact thing man

I would go to sleep right after class or before class etc. And just not giving a phuck, but can't keep this up.

bigmonster1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigmonster1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigmonster1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigmonster1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigmonster1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigmonster1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigmonster1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigmonster1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigmonster1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigmonster1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigmonster1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I have my problems to but your being selfish yourself by saying you cant take this world. Just live life and try to make the best. I drink and smoke to cope. May not be the best way to deal but it gets me through the day.
    I did it for the lulz

ChickeNudeSoup has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChickeNudeSoup has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChickeNudeSoup has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChickeNudeSoup has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChickeNudeSoup has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChickeNudeSoup has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChickeNudeSoup has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChickeNudeSoup has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChickeNudeSoup has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChickeNudeSoup has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChickeNudeSoup has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    A lot of people feel this way at least once in there life, including me. I know what your talking about OP, I don't think your lazy I just think you realize how pointless the average life is. Everyones life is pointless our only real purpose is to carry on our offspring. It's amazing how insignificant we are in our universe, there are 6 billion other people and 600 billion other galaxies. Truth is, most of us won't do anything special to stand out from the crowd. You should live exactly how you want to, just because you are different from societies mold doesn't mean ****.

xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Way_2_Skinny! View Post
    Tell us what recently happened OP. What recent failure have you had? Academically, family , friend or relationship wise. Be honest with us. It'll make it easier to help.
    Idk. Best friend lives literally 10 seconds away and wont talk to me anymore. My father lives 10 min away and wont talk to me anymore. He abandoned me as a child. My mom walks around the house like I dishonored the family.
    Hardly any family talks to me. Been working out 2 years as hard as I can and look like I've never seen a gym. When I was 18 I had dreams but now they are gone. I'm almost 22 and have accomplished nothing. I'm a failure
    Don't be so quick to throw away your life. No matter how disgraceful or embarrassing it may be, you need to keep struggling to find your way out until the very end.

*Misc mods get a bad rap, they're pretty awesome (crew)*

blackstarboy10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blackstarboy10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blackstarboy10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blackstarboy10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blackstarboy10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blackstarboy10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blackstarboy10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blackstarboy10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blackstarboy10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blackstarboy10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blackstarboy10 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm almost 22 and have accomplished nothing. I'm a failure
    most people live their entire lives without achieving anything. welcome to reality bro. just start having fun

ryankoch83 is not very well liked. (-100) ryankoch83 is not very well liked. (-100) ryankoch83 is not very well liked. (-100) ryankoch83 is not very well liked. (-100) ryankoch83 is not very well liked. (-100) ryankoch83 is not very well liked. (-100) ryankoch83 is not very well liked. (-100) ryankoch83 is not very well liked. (-100) ryankoch83 is not very well liked. (-100) ryankoch83 is not very well liked. (-100) ryankoch83 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Get on anti depressant I got on celexa after one visit to uni doc after bad break up

DarthScorpio11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthScorpio11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthScorpio11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthScorpio11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthScorpio11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthScorpio11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthScorpio11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthScorpio11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthScorpio11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthScorpio11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthScorpio11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Idk. Best friend lives literally 10 seconds away and wont talk to me anymore. My father lives 10 min away and wont talk to me anymore. He abandoned me as a child. My mom walks around the house like I dishonored the family.
    Hardly any family talks to me. Been working out 2 years as hard as I can and look like I've never seen a gym. When I was 18 I had dreams but now they are gone. I'm almost 22 and have accomplished nothing. I'm a failure
    Dude, seriously stop whining to us about your problems. You're only typing this ish out to us because you want attention. Admit it. We all gave you advice, but you're still bitching. Yeah, life sucks sometimes. Trust me, I know. But bitching about it over the internet to strangers isn't helping anything. Maybe you just need to take a break, and go outside, and get some fresh air or something. Or find something productive to do. It doesn't have to be anything big. Just little things that add up over time. Trust me, you'll feel a lot better than just bitching around here. You're almost 22? Oh you're so damn old. I'm almost 23, and I'm still as young as fcuk. But we won't always be young. Time will pass. Your time is now. Use it before it's too late.

strunz is not very helpful. (-500) strunz is not very helpful. (-500) strunz is not very helpful. (-500) strunz is not very helpful. (-500) strunz is not very helpful. (-500) strunz is not very helpful. (-500) strunz is not very helpful. (-500) strunz is not very helpful. (-500) strunz is not very helpful. (-500) strunz is not very helpful. (-500) strunz is not very helpful. (-500)
    now that we have all the extra time since we can almost effortlessly survive, it is the burden of man to question his own existence, identity, world around him, and consciousness as a whole. i find it amazing. like wat the fauk is life

wat r we

wat is dis ride and wats the meANING

ParasiteComplex is a complete loser! (-2000) ParasiteComplex is a complete loser! (-2000) ParasiteComplex is a complete loser! (-2000) ParasiteComplex is a complete loser! (-2000) ParasiteComplex is a complete loser! (-2000) ParasiteComplex is a complete loser! (-2000) ParasiteComplex is a complete loser! (-2000) ParasiteComplex is a complete loser! (-2000) ParasiteComplex is a complete loser! (-2000) ParasiteComplex is a complete loser! (-2000) ParasiteComplex is a complete loser! (-2000)
    play video games and phuck the world.

ChickeNudeSoup has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChickeNudeSoup has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChickeNudeSoup has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChickeNudeSoup has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChickeNudeSoup has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChickeNudeSoup has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChickeNudeSoup has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChickeNudeSoup has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChickeNudeSoup has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChickeNudeSoup has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChickeNudeSoup has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I lost almost everyone of my friends even the ones I knew since elementary school all within one week. Friends will come and go, if you know yourself good enough you will never need a friend, obviously friends are important in life tho. You should defiantly put in effort to becoming closer to your family. Your only 22 and your acting like your 40, you have plenty of time to accomplish whatever the fk you want, sounds like your in a quarter life crisis.

bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    have you seen a psychiatrist bro?

sounds like deep depression
    My Get back into shape! Cut for 29. workout log / journal -http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160856081&p=1221916071

m1lk is just really nice. (+1000) m1lk is just really nice. (+1000) m1lk is just really nice. (+1000) m1lk is just really nice. (+1000) m1lk is just really nice. (+1000) m1lk is just really nice. (+1000) m1lk is just really nice. (+1000) m1lk is just really nice. (+1000) m1lk is just really nice. (+1000) m1lk is just really nice. (+1000) m1lk is just really nice. (+1000)
    Cheer up cuz. You dont look that bad srs. Ive never felt like that I dont really know what your going through. But when I feel down I like to think of my favourite things..like raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens. Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens. Brown paper packages tied up with strings. These are a few of my favorite things.

its_mo will become famous soon enough. (+50) its_mo will become famous soon enough. (+50) its_mo will become famous soon enough. (+50) its_mo will become famous soon enough. (+50) its_mo will become famous soon enough. (+50) its_mo will become famous soon enough. (+50) its_mo will become famous soon enough. (+50) its_mo will become famous soon enough. (+50) its_mo will become famous soon enough. (+50) its_mo will become famous soon enough. (+50) its_mo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OP's post hit me really close to home

not that I could ever kill myself though

tunyce is a name known to all. (+5000) tunyce is a name known to all. (+5000) tunyce is a name known to all. (+5000) tunyce is a name known to all. (+5000) tunyce is a name known to all. (+5000) tunyce is a name known to all. (+5000) tunyce is a name known to all. (+5000) tunyce is a name known to all. (+5000) tunyce is a name known to all. (+5000) tunyce is a name known to all. (+5000) tunyce is a name known to all. (+5000)
    OP, judging by the responses of everyone ITT, alot of people have the same thoughts and go through exactly what you're going through.

it may not be word for word but we all relate to you man. we all find ourselves deep in our own dark tunnels but it's up to us to find the light to get out of it. sometimes with help, sometimes with not. regardless, whatever you're struggling through I hope you get through it. It may take weeks, months, or even years to finally get through it but never stop fighting brah