Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    muscleholic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) muscleholic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) muscleholic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) muscleholic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) muscleholic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) muscleholic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) muscleholic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) muscleholic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) muscleholic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) muscleholic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) muscleholic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    OP try *******. Life will smile at you.

StarfaceChris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StarfaceChris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StarfaceChris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StarfaceChris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StarfaceChris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StarfaceChris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StarfaceChris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StarfaceChris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StarfaceChris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StarfaceChris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StarfaceChris is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    rob a bank. maybe you'll get away with it. profit

xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by StarfaceChris View Post
    rob a bank. maybe you'll get away with it. profit

Lmao. Going to do now

not srs

kinda srs
    Don't be so quick to throw away your life. No matter how disgraceful or embarrassing it may be, you need to keep struggling to find your way out until the very end.

*Misc mods get a bad rap, they're pretty awesome (crew)*

matthewkarai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) matthewkarai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) matthewkarai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) matthewkarai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) matthewkarai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) matthewkarai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) matthewkarai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) matthewkarai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) matthewkarai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) matthewkarai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) matthewkarai has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    OP i feel this way during my coop terms.
    I turn most of my focus into bodybuilding, it is my favourite thing. Its the one thing that i always get the final say in.
    How i train, what i eat, how i look, and what im doing with my life while im in school and on coop

Try no-fap and stop drinking.
    cant wait to be done school and travel. then find something i can enjoy doing for the rest of my life
    "Disregard Everything, Aquire Aesthetics" Crew

Registered User ira_est_a_donum's Avatar
    ira_est_a_donum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ira_est_a_donum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ira_est_a_donum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ira_est_a_donum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ira_est_a_donum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ira_est_a_donum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ira_est_a_donum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ira_est_a_donum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ira_est_a_donum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ira_est_a_donum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ira_est_a_donum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    OP we all got problems... struggles... and such... many are going through the same thing you are going through.... but all you can do is... hope for better days... by putting one foot in front of the other and continue to go forward....sometimes you go backwards and start over... but just keep going on.... and you never know when life will get better... figure out a way to stay busy... so you have less time to be negative...workout, sleep is great... nothing wrong with that....play games.... look for a job....hell anything.... even if its just watching tv show after tv show to "numb" you for a certain period of time... and always keep going forward, especially after a setback!!!!

machinebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) machinebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) machinebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) machinebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) machinebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) machinebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) machinebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) machinebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) machinebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) machinebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) machinebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i feel exactly like this right now. (srs) dat feel when people are outside having fun, you can hear bishes laughing...... only reason why my life sucks is me and my unfortunate looks and beta *******ness... i have thought about suicide nearly every day for years, feelsbatman

US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I love threads like this. I scan through the posts and see dozens of people feeling sorry for themselves for reasons that might as well be "my toothbrush has bristles that are too hard"

Jesus Christ, American problems......

Jaypwns is just really nice. (+1000) Jaypwns is just really nice. (+1000) Jaypwns is just really nice. (+1000) Jaypwns is just really nice. (+1000) Jaypwns is just really nice. (+1000) Jaypwns is just really nice. (+1000) Jaypwns is just really nice. (+1000) Jaypwns is just really nice. (+1000) Jaypwns is just really nice. (+1000) Jaypwns is just really nice. (+1000) Jaypwns is just really nice. (+1000)
    Stay safe OP

Registered User randomforumname's Avatar
    randomforumname will become famous soon enough. (+50) randomforumname will become famous soon enough. (+50) randomforumname will become famous soon enough. (+50) randomforumname will become famous soon enough. (+50) randomforumname will become famous soon enough. (+50) randomforumname will become famous soon enough. (+50) randomforumname will become famous soon enough. (+50) randomforumname will become famous soon enough. (+50) randomforumname will become famous soon enough. (+50) randomforumname will become famous soon enough. (+50) randomforumname will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You are clinically depressed. srs.

Go get help.

at least read:
    Discourses of Epictetus
    or for cliffs: Enchiridion of Epictetus

nvliftin2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nvliftin2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nvliftin2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nvliftin2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nvliftin2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nvliftin2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nvliftin2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nvliftin2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nvliftin2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nvliftin2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nvliftin2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Badger505 View Post
    Don't give up bro. Vegeta wouldn't.

holy chit
    In the pursuit of some sort of aesthetics.

strengthsthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strengthsthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strengthsthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strengthsthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strengthsthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strengthsthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strengthsthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strengthsthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strengthsthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strengthsthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strengthsthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    try powerlifting or olympic weightlifting

something about strength improvement feels like it gives meaning to life

confusedbrah10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) confusedbrah10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) confusedbrah10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) confusedbrah10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) confusedbrah10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) confusedbrah10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) confusedbrah10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) confusedbrah10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) confusedbrah10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) confusedbrah10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) confusedbrah10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i just made a thread as op

but then i took 4 scoops of jacked and feel like conquering the world

iTunesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iTunesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iTunesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iTunesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iTunesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iTunesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iTunesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iTunesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iTunesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iTunesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iTunesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol xfirewolfx ultimate misc FA confirmed.

FlipaDeltia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FlipaDeltia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FlipaDeltia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FlipaDeltia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FlipaDeltia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FlipaDeltia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FlipaDeltia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FlipaDeltia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FlipaDeltia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FlipaDeltia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FlipaDeltia has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by xfirewolfx View Post
    i'm too lazy to live it and make all the efforts.
    done
    **Titty twister b4 shirt comes off crew**
    **Velvet slug daggering the chocolate starfish and expect return on tungsten investment crew**
    **See you on 26th July crew**