Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    ParasiteComplex is a complete loser! (-2000) ParasiteComplex is a complete loser! (-2000) ParasiteComplex is a complete loser! (-2000) ParasiteComplex is a complete loser! (-2000) ParasiteComplex is a complete loser! (-2000) ParasiteComplex is a complete loser! (-2000) ParasiteComplex is a complete loser! (-2000) ParasiteComplex is a complete loser! (-2000) ParasiteComplex is a complete loser! (-2000) ParasiteComplex is a complete loser! (-2000) ParasiteComplex is a complete loser! (-2000)
    I think about offing myself almost daily at times and these ****ing losers there's any way out of depression. You know why I don't off myself? I'm not a ****ing bitch that posts pictures of kittens and thinks of happy ****. Give me all the ****ing hatred you can and I'll grow off of it. **** your "happy" weakness.

busbybabe will become famous soon enough. (+50) busbybabe will become famous soon enough. (+50) busbybabe will become famous soon enough. (+50) busbybabe will become famous soon enough. (+50) busbybabe will become famous soon enough. (+50) busbybabe will become famous soon enough. (+50) busbybabe will become famous soon enough. (+50) busbybabe will become famous soon enough. (+50) busbybabe will become famous soon enough. (+50) busbybabe will become famous soon enough. (+50) busbybabe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DarthScorpio11 View Post
    damn bro, that's crazy. You've been through a lot for anyone, especially a 19 year old. Your story was pretty inspiring.

edit: found this on ********. Oh, nvm. Still, interesting story...
    yeh bro its not my story , its a guy called 'Ras' young bodybuilder from Denmark. He has a fanpage on FB

Goku3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Goku3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Goku3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Goku3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Goku3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Goku3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Goku3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Goku3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Goku3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Goku3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Goku3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Badger505 View Post
    Don't give up bro. Vegeta wouldn't.

Op, if you have ever watched DBZ before, please watch this vid. The end is pretty corny, but the beginning and middle are spot on.

sumZy is not very helpful. (-500) sumZy is not very helpful. (-500) sumZy is not very helpful. (-500) sumZy is not very helpful. (-500) sumZy is not very helpful. (-500) sumZy is not very helpful. (-500) sumZy is not very helpful. (-500) sumZy is not very helpful. (-500) sumZy is not very helpful. (-500) sumZy is not very helpful. (-500) sumZy is not very helpful. (-500)
    When people say that you should find something you love doing in these threads, they fail to mention that this doesn't include : drugs, eating, video games, miscing, or anything else that doesn't have a tangible value in society. Saying that they should just "find something" really inspires people when it's truly not the case to use such broad statement.
    ☆wrote his phD on how you can simulate sex by applying friction to your shaft with palm CREW☆
    ☆endo on perma cut CREW☆
    ☆actually cheat day just extends into cheat weekend brb 5000 cal CREW☆
    ☆red for making non-troll zyzz thread CREW☆

Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by brent89 View Post
    Move srs. Only north America has this individualistic culture. Move to Japan or Korea etc where it's group culture and all about one for all and all for one. Some place like Brazil where they have beautiful everything and life is more laid back. Italy the whole place stops working to take a nap in the afternoon. Moving to somewhere else in the world will literally be like starting a new life. All your problems will disappear. You will have the chance to start fresh and whatever mistakes you made before you don't have to make this time around. I suggest some place sunny since sun has been shown in every study to make people happier. Also since you are different culture the chicks will think you are the sexy foreign guy and want to get to know you better. With working out again pretty much only north America really does that so you won't have to worry about looking like **** and we all know as the years go by you will look better and better. All the pressure gone to look good and you can focus on enjoying it plus in a few more years start to look real good.
    Best advice itt. Move somewhere and start afresh. It'll be like being born again. If it doesn't work out, what does it matter? You sound as though you're dead inside anyway.

You got any savings? Pick somewhere on the globe and go there!

Also, it makes me realise (threads like these) how lucky I am. Had normal parents who brought me up well. Ok they argued and fought a lot but they gave me love and still do.

I sometimes feel like life could be so much better but I should also be happy with what I have and the chances that have been and will be given to me.

Degaussed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Degaussed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Degaussed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Degaussed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Degaussed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Degaussed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Degaussed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Degaussed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Degaussed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Degaussed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Degaussed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This will sound dumb, but get a road bike (bicycle) and find some country roads. Ride for at least 2 hours at a time. You'll feel accomplished and refreshed. And it's the best time to clear your head and reflect on life.

CatFoodbrah is not very helpful. (-500) CatFoodbrah is not very helpful. (-500) CatFoodbrah is not very helpful. (-500) CatFoodbrah is not very helpful. (-500) CatFoodbrah is not very helpful. (-500) CatFoodbrah is not very helpful. (-500) CatFoodbrah is not very helpful. (-500) CatFoodbrah is not very helpful. (-500) CatFoodbrah is not very helpful. (-500) CatFoodbrah is not very helpful. (-500) CatFoodbrah is not very helpful. (-500)
    2012, not realising life is a sick joke, we have comic book characters for enemies. see osama bin laden, he lived in a cave, was trained by our guys then turned on us. enjoy the ride, who knows maybe something nice will pass you by...

Dreary is just really nice. (+1000) Dreary is just really nice. (+1000) Dreary is just really nice. (+1000) Dreary is just really nice. (+1000) Dreary is just really nice. (+1000) Dreary is just really nice. (+1000) Dreary is just really nice. (+1000) Dreary is just really nice. (+1000) Dreary is just really nice. (+1000) Dreary is just really nice. (+1000) Dreary is just really nice. (+1000)
    kind of interdasting that most of the people posting in this thread are 21-23. seems like when you hit 20, things just go downhill lol.

i can relate to you on some levels, though my situation is probably not as severe as yours. i haven't considered offing myself just yet and i'm pretty close to my family. i like going out, eating, and spending time with them and that's what keeps me going. but other than that, i'm a dropout, jobless, lazy, unmotivated, got social anxiety/agoraphobia, find it hard to talk to new people/mumble a lot, get anxious from simple things like taking the train, fail with girls, etc.

all i can say is that you're still young. for me personally, just knowing that i'm still young and i still 'look' young, is something that gives me hope. other than that, i'd recommend going to a doctor and getting a blood test to see if you're deficient in anything. could be deficient in vitamin D. most days i'm prone to negative thoughts and just susceptible to feeling like plain ****, but i definitely feel a noticeable difference on the days i go out to the park for 30 mins to exercise and get some sun. some days when i just can't be bothered going out or doing anything, i take vitamin D drops (1-2 drops in a glass of water) and i feel so much better the next day. more optimisitic and my mind is less prone to drifting to negative thoughts.

another thing that helps me is magnesium. i buy the powdered magnesium called "natural calm" from iherb.com and pour it in a glass of water and drink it at night. helps me fall asleep and stops the constant thinking that makes it hard to fall asleep quickly. srs, look it up and how it can help with depression and sleep.

while i'm not currently taking it myself, the last thing i'd recommend you to supplement on is fish oil. that's supposed to help too.

and if you'd rather not try any of those supplements, take the time to listen to this at least once a day.

EDIT: Also, it might seem tough, but try to fix your relationship with your mum at least. Be nice to her, tell her you love her, make dinner for her. Or just straight up tell her about your situation, how you feel, etc. No matter how much you think she hates you, I'm sure she's more than willing to listen, comfort you, and support you or give you advice. You are her son after all. Support from family can do wonders.
    Last edited by Dreary; 09-07-2012 at 01:22 AM.
    We're all gonna make it Crew
    Misc Cologne Crew
    FA Master Race

SirTerrythe3rd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirTerrythe3rd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirTerrythe3rd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirTerrythe3rd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirTerrythe3rd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirTerrythe3rd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirTerrythe3rd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirTerrythe3rd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirTerrythe3rd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirTerrythe3rd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirTerrythe3rd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Goku3 View Post

Op, if you have ever watched DBZ before, please watch this vid. The end is pretty corny, but the beginning and middle are spot on.
    thanx brah.

Idontlikeit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Idontlikeit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Idontlikeit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Idontlikeit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Idontlikeit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Idontlikeit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Idontlikeit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Idontlikeit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Idontlikeit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Idontlikeit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Idontlikeit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The world is rough place op you can't be too soft or it will eat you up. There are many shady characters everywhere, some place have less but they are still there. I'm still trying to figure out how to deal with these people with hate, jealously, judgemental, and overall bad traits. Best approach is to stay far away from them. Know a limit when being too nice, people are selfish and will take advantage of it.

Dont worry about expectation, concentrate on the present and make the best of it. Look up Eckhart Tolle on YouTube and watch his videos it's very calming.

sk1nnyboy is just really nice. (+1000) sk1nnyboy is just really nice. (+1000) sk1nnyboy is just really nice. (+1000) sk1nnyboy is just really nice. (+1000) sk1nnyboy is just really nice. (+1000) sk1nnyboy is just really nice. (+1000) sk1nnyboy is just really nice. (+1000) sk1nnyboy is just really nice. (+1000) sk1nnyboy is just really nice. (+1000) sk1nnyboy is just really nice. (+1000) sk1nnyboy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Degaussed View Post
    This will sound dumb, but get a road bike (bicycle) and find some country roads. Ride for at least 2 hours at a time. You'll feel accomplished and refreshed. And it's the best time to clear your head and reflect on life.
    this is a good idea. You could also run if you don't want to invest in a bike. Cardio helps "cure" depression.
    Listen up I roll 30 deep...half my brahs are the size of Bishamon, all I have to do is give them a look and they'll be on you like a rabid pitbull. You mad?

jamie93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jamie93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jamie93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jamie93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jamie93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jamie93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jamie93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jamie93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jamie93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jamie93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jamie93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ParasiteComplex View Post
    that think you know anything about depression.
    Mirin Depression Studies BSc brah, wish I knew as much about depression as you

Lol joke *******. Stop acting like you fukkin own the place. There a ton of legit depressed guys in here with a lot of problems trying to help op out

Fringe! is just really nice. (+1000) Fringe! is just really nice. (+1000) Fringe! is just really nice. (+1000) Fringe! is just really nice. (+1000) Fringe! is just really nice. (+1000) Fringe! is just really nice. (+1000) Fringe! is just really nice. (+1000) Fringe! is just really nice. (+1000) Fringe! is just really nice. (+1000) Fringe! is just really nice. (+1000) Fringe! is just really nice. (+1000)
    move to another country...i would suggest middle eastern or african and live amongst the poeple there. faith in humanity will be restored when yo see how happy, friendly and heart warming we can be when not in the western mindset(always wanting more).
    "Make friends with pain and you'll never be alone."

I say thank you 1k+ every time...make sure to leave a link.(could be on r/c)

endofdays89 is just really nice. (+1000) endofdays89 is just really nice. (+1000) endofdays89 is just really nice. (+1000) endofdays89 is just really nice. (+1000) endofdays89 is just really nice. (+1000) endofdays89 is just really nice. (+1000) endofdays89 is just really nice. (+1000) endofdays89 is just really nice. (+1000) endofdays89 is just really nice. (+1000) endofdays89 is just really nice. (+1000) endofdays89 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I can relate i have dealt with social anxiety and depression my whole life. I have never really been out in my life, yeah in my 23 years i have only went out with people about a dozen times. My anxiety was so bad i could hardly leave my house until age 21. I literally did not talk to people. For 7 years i sit on my ass, failed school and had no friends. I've never had a gf. Just recently i went into the worst depression of my life because i too see no point. I work minimum wage, can't do anything because of my anxiety, have no friends, can't talk to girls, i can't do anything i just sit in front of the computer all day and night. I've been in 3 mental hospitals in the last 3 months for alcohol and suicide i honestly don't even know how i'm still here. It sucks because when you are severely depressed you KNOW it because life is so hard to push through you think about suicide constantly. It's not like life is good to you one day and you get a break, it's a constant battle and you have to fight. I think you need a change in scenery, as does my self. We need to travel or move to another city or something. I'm seriously considering this because i can't keep doing this daily routine of nothing it's gonna drive me crazy

210G will become famous soon enough. (+50) 210G will become famous soon enough. (+50) 210G will become famous soon enough. (+50) 210G will become famous soon enough. (+50) 210G will become famous soon enough. (+50) 210G will become famous soon enough. (+50) 210G will become famous soon enough. (+50) 210G will become famous soon enough. (+50) 210G will become famous soon enough. (+50) 210G will become famous soon enough. (+50) 210G will become famous soon enough. (+50)

"Does your reputation bother you? But look at how soon we’re all forgotten. The abyss of endless time that swallows it. The emptiness of all those applauding hands. The people who praise us – how capricious they are, how arbitrary. And the tiny region in which it all takes place. The whole earth a point in space – and most of it uninhabited. How many people there will be to admire you, and who they are. “The world is nothing but change, our life is only perception.” - MA

that is all.

-RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It is a shame that in this society we've been taught to judge a man's worth by what he owns instead of who he is. Everything is surface, and so few look beyond it. A man will sell his soul, he will lie, cheat and steal, for money. If he has it, he can buy respect. Wear the right clothes, drive the right car, have the right friends, that's all that matters. Our lives are consumed in a selfish, self absorbed quest for possessions, the latest and the best in a never-ending cycle until the day we die. We forget what it means to be truly human. We forget the things that really matter. We lose the magic of what life should be.

I won't live by rules that make no sense to me.
    -Evan Tanner

Feel your pain brah. Been struggling with severe depression for the longest time and recently had to move out as my family split up. Feel like a grieving process it's that bad, love my family and would do anything to have them back under the same roof. Keep your head up high, remember that these experiences are the ones that define strength.

I wrote this yesterday on my phone drafts so I could look at it as often as I felt I needed to... Until you change your way of thinking, nothing will change. Break the cycle. Only you can change and make yourself feel better. There's so much in life to enjoy, it's the simple things that will uplift you. Walk to a place with amazing scenery. Do things that make you happy, You're going to look back on these days knowing they were amongst the toughest, but you DID make it through, You're the definition of strength. You're the only gatekeeper to your own happiness and feelings.

kmabd2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmabd2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmabd2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmabd2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmabd2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmabd2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmabd2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmabd2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmabd2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmabd2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmabd2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Dude I can relate to pretty much everything you've said.. if it weren't for my religion and belief in god, I would have given up a long time ago. Our problem is we're too nice, like you said, it pains me to have to kill a bug sometimes.. I'm generally too trusting, and just nice.. almost gullible.. most people really ARE *******s.. or so they seem to us, sometimes they just dont know it, because thats how most others are.. you just need to find a group of people you can relate to and hang out with them.. for me it's my muslim brothers.. we think alike, we don't curse, for example, we do everything together, eat, watch movies, go on trips etc.. I also have friends outside that circle, but it's not the same coz we have different interests.. those guys go out get drunk pick up girls etc.. something I refrain from.. you just gotta find your circle of friends.. people you can trust.. but even among that circle you'll have some things that might bug you, it's just how everything is in this life man.. don't let it get you down.. always remember there are people in much worse conditions and they never give up hope ( those hngry people in africa or people in war torn countries, or disabled people etc.. ) so you shouldnt !! You should consider yourself to be lucky..as for achievement, keep working on yourself, it's never too late.. and just ask your creator to guide you. Hope that helps, I wish I could write this better, my thoughts aren't very organized, but yea All the best dude.

Limerick91 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Limerick91 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Limerick91 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Limerick91 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Limerick91 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Limerick91 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Limerick91 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Limerick91 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Limerick91 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Limerick91 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Limerick91 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I've been lifting longer than you and you look better. Just sayin.
    R.I.P Aziz 'Zyzz' Shavershian - Son of Zues. Brother of Hercules. Father of aesthetics.
    24/03/1989 – 06/08/2011

Get ripped or die mirin'

☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

TrainOnSubway will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrainOnSubway will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrainOnSubway will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrainOnSubway will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrainOnSubway will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrainOnSubway will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrainOnSubway will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrainOnSubway will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrainOnSubway will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrainOnSubway will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrainOnSubway will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Turkian View Post
    Dude this is not an irrational thought at all!

A lot of people including myself have thought like this is the past guaranteed

Trick is to find something you absolutely love doing, and to do it and not care what others say or think about you doing so

Only when we've truly let go of our egos, can we really be happy. Don't let others judge you. Strive to live to impress yourself, first and foremost, and that will lead to influencing other people around you

Do it for yourself man...
    that avi makes me laugh every time.

jashanjeet will become famous soon enough. (+50) jashanjeet will become famous soon enough. (+50) jashanjeet will become famous soon enough. (+50) jashanjeet will become famous soon enough. (+50) jashanjeet will become famous soon enough. (+50) jashanjeet will become famous soon enough. (+50) jashanjeet will become famous soon enough. (+50) jashanjeet will become famous soon enough. (+50) jashanjeet will become famous soon enough. (+50) jashanjeet will become famous soon enough. (+50) jashanjeet will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    dude, I felt the same way for years, but its better now.

If your family doesnt care about how you feel, then why do you care what they think. As for the going to gym for 2 yrs and looking like ****: its probably your diet, post it here so people can suggest changes.

Look man, do you like/have fun doing something? Anything.
    If you dont, go and find yourself, try everything you can. Life is full of experiences, take in as much as you can.

Best of luck.

SensationWhite has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SensationWhite has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SensationWhite has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SensationWhite has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SensationWhite has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SensationWhite has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SensationWhite has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SensationWhite has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SensationWhite has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SensationWhite has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SensationWhite has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by xfirewolfx View Post
    *I don't want to be conscious anymore. I don't want to put up with this overpopulated world and the crap within it. I don't want to do school or work i am extremely lazy and unmotivated and i question life constantly. Sleeping is my escape from reality as well. I don't understand the point of this life and i'm too lazy to live it and make all the efforts. I hate making friends. I rather live far from society where there are no expectations or requirements or regulations except for a select few. Being conscious is an interesting experience but i don't want to put up with it anymore it's too difficult. I don't like people. Everyone is too selfish and insane and untruthful and manipulative, most people intimidate me and i have horrible social anxiety i'm scared to get to know someone and i don't know how to. THIS MAY NOT MAKE SENSE, but i just spilled my thoughts. I feel miserable. Not a bad person - I have a great heart, i care a lot, its hard to say no, i feel bad for every living thing can't even hurt a bug. Been lifting for a long time and look like absolute ****. Can't get girls. Best friend won't talk to me. Have no job. Family looks at me everyday like a freak like I disappointed them. What do I do
    Hi op ,imma try to help you here.Every answer that i will give is 100% truthfull in my part.

About friends , you can find very good friends if you keep on going , only time will tell.I meet my best friend in college , who was just like you , but he didnt told me at the beggining that he had problems.I noticed that he didnt want to go out anymore for like a month , so i became sceptical and i said fuk it there is no need to go out , we can chill at his house.So we did , and as time flowed my friend told me how he has been treated like **** for his entire life from his parents for no reason.Then parents split up that time.A couple of months later he told me that his mom had cancer and it was very difficult for him to cope.Now im out of this college due to health problems and need to change country for better healthcare , but before i left i made sure to get a third friend so he can keep him and it worked out.We skyped yesterday and my friend told me he would have commitied suicide a long time if i wasnt there and the 3rd friend too , and that he is realy thankfull that he met him.Im going to by him a plane ticket for christmas so he can come to chill out with me , hes poor and still in colege.

For the lifting a long time , op in your avi you look very good and yes you look like you lift.Dont take the misc seriusly about the do you even lift part lol they just joke.You are good looking so about the girl part i wouldnt worry , as long as you are in college there will be always a opurtunity.

Im 22 aswell and have to change college , lost my 2 best friend that i made in the old college (they were the best i ever found in my life characterwise) , and my 10 years ex-best friend isnt worth talking to anymore.So right now i dont have friends to go out here , and im ok with it.

MaDeRgOs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaDeRgOs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaDeRgOs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaDeRgOs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaDeRgOs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaDeRgOs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaDeRgOs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaDeRgOs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaDeRgOs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaDeRgOs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaDeRgOs is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by its_mo View Post
    OP's post hit me really close to home

not that I could ever kill myself though
    army.. go there

strongname is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strongname is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strongname is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strongname is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strongname is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strongname is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strongname is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strongname is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strongname is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strongname is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strongname is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    if you had no will to live you'd be dead by now
    stop whining about life on an internet thread for attention
    I don't want put all my eggs in one basket, but I'd put all my eggs in her basket nomsayin.

MaDeRgOs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaDeRgOs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaDeRgOs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaDeRgOs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaDeRgOs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaDeRgOs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaDeRgOs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaDeRgOs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaDeRgOs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaDeRgOs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaDeRgOs is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    OP, find YOURSELF, within YOURSELF

it is up to you, not somebody else

search within, find within, act from within

DenseUnit will become famous soon enough. (+50) DenseUnit will become famous soon enough. (+50) DenseUnit will become famous soon enough. (+50) DenseUnit will become famous soon enough. (+50) DenseUnit will become famous soon enough. (+50) DenseUnit will become famous soon enough. (+50) DenseUnit will become famous soon enough. (+50) DenseUnit will become famous soon enough. (+50) DenseUnit will become famous soon enough. (+50) DenseUnit will become famous soon enough. (+50) DenseUnit will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    First time ive seen a mostly sympathetic misc.

misc u dun goof'd

Byard is just really nice. (+1000) Byard is just really nice. (+1000) Byard is just really nice. (+1000) Byard is just really nice. (+1000) Byard is just really nice. (+1000) Byard is just really nice. (+1000) Byard is just really nice. (+1000) Byard is just really nice. (+1000) Byard is just really nice. (+1000) Byard is just really nice. (+1000) Byard is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by 1PAC View Post
    Spread your DNA, but before you do that, you must go into a forest bareass naked and stay there for a month and if you come out, and surivived. Then, and only then will you be able to contribute your genome into the gene pool.
    Reading this kinda makes me wanna do it, wtf
    I rape back

Devine88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devine88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devine88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devine88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devine88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devine88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devine88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devine88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devine88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devine88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devine88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    pussy

Canthinkofname will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canthinkofname will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canthinkofname will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canthinkofname will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canthinkofname will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canthinkofname will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canthinkofname will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canthinkofname will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canthinkofname will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canthinkofname will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canthinkofname will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I can relate to this feeling brah. I had to quit lifting two years ago because my knees had been destroyed. I finished up high school, and had no idea what to do in university. I picked something I didn't really want to do, and went to a school I shouldn't have gone to. I went there and I almost failed out, had it not been for an academic safety net. I was depressed, I didn't go to class, I didn't lift, ate basically nothing (lost weight), I just stayed in my room all day for months and months. I had many suicidal thoughts during this time. I didn't even play video games or anything really, just watched videos that saved me from killing myself, like Alan Watts or Mooji. However, a few months after this, I'm back in the gym after 2.5 years, eating healthy and ready to head back to school and try it again. I still don't know what to do, but the thing is, I crawled out of the hole I created for myself. It was a long process, but the most important thing is to abandon the idea of caring about what others think of you, and just caring about self-growth and being happy with yourself. It's easier said than done, but after some lifestyle changes, you can do it my brah. No matter how far down the hole you are, you can always get back up, you can always rise. It's on you.

Sargamatha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sargamatha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sargamatha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sargamatha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sargamatha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sargamatha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sargamatha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sargamatha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sargamatha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sargamatha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sargamatha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by xfirewolfx View Post
    *I don't want to be conscious anymore. I don't want to put up with this overpopulated world and the crap within it. I don't want to do school or work i am extremely lazy and unmotivated and i question life constantly. Sleeping is my escape from reality as well. I don't understand the point of this life and i'm too lazy to live it and make all the efforts. I hate making friends. I rather live far from society where there are no expectations or requirements or regulations except for a select few. Being conscious is an interesting experience but i don't want to put up with it anymore it's too difficult. I don't like people. Everyone is too selfish and insane and untruthful and manipulative, most people intimidate me and i have horrible social anxiety i'm scared to get to know someone and i don't know how to. THIS MAY NOT MAKE SENSE, but i just spilled my thoughts. I feel miserable. Not a bad person - I have a great heart, i care a lot, its hard to say no, i feel bad for every living thing can't even hurt a bug. Been lifting for a long time and look like absolute ****. Can't get girls. Best friend won't talk to me. Have no job. Family looks at me everyday like a freak like I disappointed them. What do I do
    "Whatever you do, do your work heartily, as for the Lord rather than for men."
    Colossians 3:23

"I can do all things through Him who strengthens me."
    Philippians 4:13

"Be strong and courageous, do not be afraid or tremble at them, for the LORD your God is the one who goes with you. He will not fail you or forsake you."
    Deuteronomy 31:6

"He gives strength to the weary, and to him who lacks might He increases power. Though youths grow weary and tired, and vigorous young men stumble badly, yet those who wait for the LORD will gain new strength; they will mount up with wings like eagles, they will run and not get tired, they will walk and not become weary."
    Isaiah 40:29-31

The Lord is my strength and my song, and He has become my salvation; this is my God, and I will praise Him
    exodus 15:2

Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
    Isaiah 41:10

For God so loved the world that He gave His only Son that whosoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
    John 3:16

"For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope."
    Jeremiah 29:11

I am leaving you with a gift – peace of mind and heart. And the peace I give is a gift the world cannot give.
    John 14:27

Philippians 4:13
    I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.

For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Christ Jesus our Lord.
    Romans 6:23

No, despite all these things, overwhelming victory is ours through Christ, who loved us. And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God’s love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow – not even the powers of hell can separate us from God’s love. No power in the sky above or in the earth below – indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Romans 8:37-39

mindgame is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mindgame is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mindgame is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mindgame is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mindgame is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mindgame is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mindgame is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mindgame is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mindgame is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mindgame is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mindgame is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I know how you feel bro hug
    11/17/12 We Will Never Forget

*G Nation*