TheGreatJuan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lightbulb Any PROVEN fat loss, muscle gain programs?

I have had success, with several programs, but I am getting a little confused with my own research. I would really appreciate some honest feedback, on a personal basis. The big ads and magazines do give ideas, but they get paid for it. In the real world here, it would be nice to follow a proven program for myself, and not waste my time and money. Thanks to all in advance.
    "I believe that "good luck" comes at the intersection of opportunity and working your a** off!"

txstud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    cycle your workouts...spend about 8 weeks bulking up, eating like crazy, then spend the next 8 weeks adding cardio and cutting back on calories.

i think your looking for a miracle and unfortunatly it doesnt exist. Cycling IS proven. Give it a try.
    No matter how hot a girl is, some guy somewhere is tired of putting up with her crap.

TheGreatJuan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for that tip. I have read about that, and have been thinking about trying it now for 2 months and then cutting back and getting lean throughout the summer. and then bulk up on muscle over the winter.

thanks again.
    "I believe that "good luck" comes at the intersection of opportunity and working your a** off!"

Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Cool Re: Any PROVEN fat loss, muscle gain programs?

Originally posted by TheGreatJuan
    I have had success, with several programs, but I am getting a little confused with my own research. I would really appreciate some honest feedback, on a personal basis. The big ads and magazines do give ideas, but they get paid for it. In the real world here, it would be nice to follow a proven program for myself, and not waste my time and money. Thanks to all in advance.

What works.....

PROPER DIET,
    GOOD ROUTINE THAT CHANGES EVERY SAY 6-8 WEEKS,
    CARDIO
    &
    LAST BUT NOT LEAST DEDICATION & PATIENENCE.

Supps can help, but remember they are supplements not replacements.

Take the time to educate first, then continue to educate yourself, you will be amazed at what you don't know..

Good Luck

Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000)
    You can only really gain mass and lose fat at the same time if you are grossly overweight and out of shape. Otherwise cycling is for you.

Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Body for Life is an awesome program......but if u are not new to the iron game than i would suggest tweaking the weight training program to your needs.

There is an awesome artical on it on the homepage of this site! Give it a look! Its better than paying $30 for the book!
    Obsessed is just a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.

The body cannot achieve what the mind cannot conceive.

Practice doesnt make perfect....perfect practice makes perfect

Navpac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Can some one tell me what they think of this plz

Navpac's Admin Area: Manage Blog Write Post Change Settings

Feb & March Training Program
    January 18, 2010 For this what i’ve done is split my gym program into 3 days and also 3 days of muay thai in between.

•Monday (Gym)
    •Tuesday (Muay Thai)
    •Wednesday (Gym)
    •Thursday (Muay Thai)
    •Friday (Gym)
    •Saturday (Muay Thai)
    •Sunday (Rest)
    Day 1 -

Sets 3 , Reps 8

Seconds Between Sets 45-60

Seconds Between Exercise’s 90-120

Chest

Barbell Bench Press

Dumbell Incline Bench Press

Dumbell Incline Flys

Weighted Pushups + Dody weight

Triceps

Overhead Bar Press(skull crushers)

Cable Tricep Push Down

Day 2 -

Sets 3 , Reps 8

Back

Lat Pull Down

Cable Seated Close Grip Rows

Single Arm Bent Over Rows

Barbrll Bent Over Rows

Biceps

Seated Dumbell Bicep Curls

Zbar Preacher Curl

Day 3 -

Sets 3 , Reps 8

Shoulders

Bar Upright Rows

Seated Dumbell Shoulder Press

Shrugs

Reverse Flys

Legs

Dumbell Lunge

45 degree Leg Press

I’ll be doing this program for 2 months, then will build a new program changing the exercises, reps, sets, rest time constantly trying to shock my body. Would love some feedback on how i can improve my programs. Also mybody type is a meso, ecto.