Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    MichaelNgoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) MichaelNgoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) MichaelNgoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) MichaelNgoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) MichaelNgoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) MichaelNgoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) MichaelNgoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) MichaelNgoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) MichaelNgoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) MichaelNgoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) MichaelNgoo will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thugs tried getting into my house... What can I do? (srs)

1) Over the last few months my younger brother (16) has gotten involved in gangs. I live at home with him and my mum.

2) A few days ago, at night, my mum got home from work, a few (5 I think) guys in all black with their hoods up were hiding behind cars on the other side of the road. One of them walked over (I'm guessing to see if my brother was also getting out the car), then covered his face and walked away once he saw my mum looking at him.

3) Two nights ago, at about 2am, my neighbor knocked saying there had been one guy sat outside both of our houses on a bike, again with their hoods up, when they saw my neighbor looking at them from her window they got off the bike, picked it up, threw it up my garden (the ****?), then ran up the street.

4) Tonight, at 3.30am, after watching an episode of Breaking Bad I went out and locked the back gate, came back into the house, then within 2 minutes I heard voices outside, and then the handle on the back door opening. Luckily I had locked the door after coming back in from closing the gate. I went and grabbed my crowbar and went outside but they had already left.

What is there I can do about this apart from sit around and wait for them to find a way into the house and burgle it/attack whoever is inside? (because they are getting closer and closer as the days go by). I don't think the police could do anything about what has happened so far because I have no idea who they are and they've, as of yet, not done any damage. I'm thinking I could probably take 3 of them by myself with a weapon, but obviously if they're coming to burgle the house or attack somebody they are going to have weapons themselves. If I kicked my brother out the house then I don't think things would stop because they obviously wouldn't know he was no longer living here. And we are going to be moving house eventually anyway but not for another few months.

So any advice? What can I do?

cliffs

OP's younger brother got involved with gangs
    5 guys were hiding outside of and watching OP's house a few nights ago
    OP's neighbor knocked telling him another guy had been sitting outside the house on another night, running when neighbor saw him
    Tonight OP heard voices outside, heard someone try to open the door. OP got his crowbar and went out but they had already left.
    OP wants to know what he can do about this situation before they eventually get into the house

update

OP has gone to neighbors house to check their CCTV camera and there was 7 of the thugs. 2 stayed outside the gate at the front of the house and 5 came into the garden/back garden. Still not possible to tell who they are because all wearing black and hoods, but I suspect I know 1.
    Last edited by MichaelNgoo; 08-20-2013 at 09:12 AM.

flexin on dem h0s CheesasarusFlex's Avatar
    CheesasarusFlex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CheesasarusFlex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CheesasarusFlex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CheesasarusFlex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CheesasarusFlex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CheesasarusFlex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CheesasarusFlex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CheesasarusFlex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CheesasarusFlex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CheesasarusFlex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CheesasarusFlex is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    get your brother out of the gang you phucking imbecile
    harDeath is our savior

Mechanical/ Automotive Engineering crew
    underground hip hop is real hip hop crew
    Once used talcum powder as snow for Matchbox Cars crew
    No cellular electronics left in fridge since: (02)(16)(13)

Jkether is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jkether is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jkether is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jkether is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jkether is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jkether is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jkether is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jkether is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jkether is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jkether is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jkether is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Buy a rifle.

robeyblade will become famous soon enough. (+50) robeyblade will become famous soon enough. (+50) robeyblade will become famous soon enough. (+50) robeyblade will become famous soon enough. (+50) robeyblade will become famous soon enough. (+50) robeyblade will become famous soon enough. (+50) robeyblade will become famous soon enough. (+50) robeyblade will become famous soon enough. (+50) robeyblade will become famous soon enough. (+50) robeyblade will become famous soon enough. (+50) robeyblade will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    holy chit stay safe OP

ill be praying for u
    -MΣŦΛŁMÂĐŅÈŞŞ-
    <The Ultimate Power>
    ~Merciless Laceration~
    OverLord|Founder Of The Xtreme Darkness
    First Member Ever To Reach 10,000 Posts (09/03/2006)

internet famous crew
    owned every dace crew
    sitekick legend crew
    15999 posts crew
    against taxi theft crew
    harami crew
    if you see this chidori im still waiting for my personal review crew (no longer a member)

Latrodectusboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Latrodectusboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Latrodectusboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Latrodectusboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Latrodectusboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Latrodectusboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Latrodectusboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Latrodectusboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Latrodectusboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Latrodectusboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Latrodectusboy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    12 gauge or rifle, don't be a pussy and protect your family op

Registered User martinbowhunter's Avatar
    martinbowhunter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) martinbowhunter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) martinbowhunter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) martinbowhunter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) martinbowhunter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) martinbowhunter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) martinbowhunter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) martinbowhunter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) martinbowhunter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) martinbowhunter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) martinbowhunter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Judo chop (in austin powers voice)

Furrydashhound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Furrydashhound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Furrydashhound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Furrydashhound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Furrydashhound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Furrydashhound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Furrydashhound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Furrydashhound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Furrydashhound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Furrydashhound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Furrydashhound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by CheesasarusFlex View Post
    get your brother out of the gang you phucking imbecile
    Easier said than done *******.

LoliconBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) LoliconBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) LoliconBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) LoliconBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) LoliconBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) LoliconBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) LoliconBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) LoliconBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) LoliconBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) LoliconBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) LoliconBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    wat the fuk. move house, or buy a gun and shoot the degenerates. also disown your brother.
    Misc Anime Crew
    ---
    燕雀安んぞ鴻鵠の志を知らんや
    Team Yozora
    ★Chitoge Crew★
    ---

I gives it straight Sinergy2010's Avatar
    Sinergy2010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sinergy2010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sinergy2010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sinergy2010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sinergy2010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sinergy2010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sinergy2010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sinergy2010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sinergy2010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sinergy2010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sinergy2010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Get you a fake security sign, a sign that says beware of dog. Maybe even a fake camera system that people can see.. THat will deter more than you think..

Or get real security and get a sign that says "dont worry about the dog, beware the gun"

Or move
    My BitCoin wallet if you are feeling generous.
    1BCJRAqSraTuqHZKdiqXErb2r8p4JzjVjV

SupJeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) SupJeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) SupJeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) SupJeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) SupJeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) SupJeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) SupJeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) SupJeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) SupJeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) SupJeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) SupJeff will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you in the US? buy a gun. also tell your little brother to wise up and get out of that gang shiz.
    *Always Pick 3 Crew*
    *Midwest Crew*

MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Buy a mean 12 gauge. Movies don't do them justice to how loud they sound when you rack them in a relatively quiet area

MichaelNgoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) MichaelNgoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) MichaelNgoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) MichaelNgoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) MichaelNgoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) MichaelNgoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) MichaelNgoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) MichaelNgoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) MichaelNgoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) MichaelNgoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) MichaelNgoo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Should have said, I live in the UK so guns aren't allowed. And tried a while back to get my brother away from gangs but he's not interested, he enjoys what he's doing. Only thing I can think of to get him out of it is to move away, which we'll be doing soon but don't currently have the money

Alternative is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Alternative is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Alternative is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Alternative is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Alternative is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Alternative is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Alternative is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Alternative is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Alternative is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Alternative is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Alternative is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    kick your brother out of the house and get a glock

trackguy75 is just really nice. (+1000) trackguy75 is just really nice. (+1000) trackguy75 is just really nice. (+1000) trackguy75 is just really nice. (+1000) trackguy75 is just really nice. (+1000) trackguy75 is just really nice. (+1000) trackguy75 is just really nice. (+1000) trackguy75 is just really nice. (+1000) trackguy75 is just really nice. (+1000) trackguy75 is just really nice. (+1000) trackguy75 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Go buy two Remington 870s load them both up with 00buck shot but a case of said buck shot and always keep both shotguns in places you know they are and are easily accessible and keep the ammo easily accessible, you are the man of the house I'm guessing so your gonna have to be doing the duty of one good luck op

Like this op

Last edited by trackguy75; 08-19-2013 at 09:17 PM.
    12/10/2013 505/335/290

11/3/2014 535/360/295

Squat bench power clean

*Discus shotput crew*

*Not ghey but $20 is $20*

Latrodectusboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Latrodectusboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Latrodectusboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Latrodectusboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Latrodectusboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Latrodectusboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Latrodectusboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Latrodectusboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Latrodectusboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Latrodectusboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Latrodectusboy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MichaelNgoo View Post
    Should have said, I live in the UK so guns aren't allowed.
    What about crossbows

megadean1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) megadean1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) megadean1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) megadean1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) megadean1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) megadean1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) megadean1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) megadean1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) megadean1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) megadean1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) megadean1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Flex at them and maybe they'll get scared and run

aerona has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aerona has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aerona has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aerona has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aerona has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aerona has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aerona has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aerona has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aerona has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aerona has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aerona has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    sniper rifle + 20 fully grown german shepherds

not srs

ok semi srs
    200+ errrytime / I rep back + (srs)

***NoFapCrew-NoPillowCrew-ColdShowerCrew***
    ***I wear loose shirts everywhere to hide muscle crew***
    ♞ Black Knight Crew ♞

NonPhixion67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NonPhixion67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NonPhixion67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NonPhixion67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NonPhixion67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NonPhixion67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NonPhixion67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NonPhixion67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NonPhixion67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NonPhixion67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NonPhixion67 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If those lurkers are also around the age of your brother they probably dont have guns...

So maybe just the iconic sound of you cycling the action of a shotgun should be enough to keep them away.

Just make sure you can protect your family and keep them away OP. call police if you have too.

Shotguns in England:

"A shotgun is, broadly speaking for certification purposes, a smooth-barrelled gun which discharges a number of pellets, rather than a single projectile, when it is fired. Shotguns held on a SGC must not be capable of holding more than three cartridges in total. They may be single barrel, double barrel, pump action or semi-automatic, but the three cartridge limit still applies and the barrel(s) must be longer than 24 inches. Pumps and semi-autos must be longer than 40 inches overall.

An application for an SGC can be obtained from any police station. For an application to be successful applicants must demonstrate to the police that they have satisfactory security in place and that the possession of a shotgun would not constitute a danger to public safety or to the peace. Applicants must nominate a counter-signatory to approve their application and must declare all criminal convictions, no matter how old or trivial. The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act does not apply in respect of firearms legislation. Once granted, an SGC is valid for five years and authorises the possession of any number of shotguns and most types of shotgun ammunition. There is no minimum age for the grant of an SGC.

Shotguns which have barrels shorter than 24 inches, or which are capable of firing more than three shots without reloading, may NOT be held on an SGC. They are dealt with under the FAC provisions. Similarly some types of shotgun ammunition, such as solid slug cartridges, may only be held on an FAC.
    Shotgun storage and safe keeping in the home.

The precise requirements for storage of shotguns are not actually specified in law. The legislation merely says that they "must be stored securely at all times so as to prevent, so far as is reasonably practicable, access to the guns by unauthorized persons". In practice, a steel cabinet constructed and certified to comply with BS 7558 and Rawlbolted to a solid wall is the norm. The vast majority of commercially available gun and rifle cabinets meet the necessary standards. If your premises have shared access, for example if you live in a block of flats, the requirements may be more stringent. In all cases the requirement to prevent access to the shotgun by "unauthorised persons", means anyone who doesn't personally hold a SGC. This means that even members of your family must not have keys to the cabinet or even know where you keep them."

No excuses OP. Sack up and shoot the little chits if they break in.

yorkhighlb is just really nice. (+1000) yorkhighlb is just really nice. (+1000) yorkhighlb is just really nice. (+1000) yorkhighlb is just really nice. (+1000) yorkhighlb is just really nice. (+1000) yorkhighlb is just really nice. (+1000) yorkhighlb is just really nice. (+1000) yorkhighlb is just really nice. (+1000) yorkhighlb is just really nice. (+1000) yorkhighlb is just really nice. (+1000) yorkhighlb is just really nice. (+1000)
    you can't even get a 12 gauge in the uK?
    It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog

i make love back to your cp's (;

reps due to

KrnZippo

trackguy75 is just really nice. (+1000) trackguy75 is just really nice. (+1000) trackguy75 is just really nice. (+1000) trackguy75 is just really nice. (+1000) trackguy75 is just really nice. (+1000) trackguy75 is just really nice. (+1000) trackguy75 is just really nice. (+1000) trackguy75 is just really nice. (+1000) trackguy75 is just really nice. (+1000) trackguy75 is just really nice. (+1000) trackguy75 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by yorkhighlb View Post

I guess not
    12/10/2013 505/335/290

11/3/2014 535/360/295

Squat bench power clean

*Discus shotput crew*

*Not ghey but $20 is $20*

LoliconBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) LoliconBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) LoliconBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) LoliconBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) LoliconBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) LoliconBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) LoliconBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) LoliconBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) LoliconBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) LoliconBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) LoliconBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If you are seriously concerned about your well-being then by all means contact the police. That's what they're for.
    Misc Anime Crew
    ---
    燕雀安んぞ鴻鵠の志を知らんや
    Team Yozora
    ★Chitoge Crew★
    ---

stylishbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stylishbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stylishbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stylishbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stylishbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stylishbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stylishbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stylishbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stylishbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stylishbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stylishbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by yorkhighlb View Post
    Illegal. Even most regular police don't carry guns in the UK. They have "Authorized Firearm Officers".

flexin on dem h0s CheesasarusFlex's Avatar
    CheesasarusFlex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CheesasarusFlex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CheesasarusFlex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CheesasarusFlex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CheesasarusFlex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CheesasarusFlex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CheesasarusFlex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CheesasarusFlex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CheesasarusFlex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CheesasarusFlex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CheesasarusFlex is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Furrydashhound View Post
    Easier said than done *******.
    better to do it than end up with a dead brother
    harDeath is our savior

Mechanical/ Automotive Engineering crew
    underground hip hop is real hip hop crew
    Once used talcum powder as snow for Matchbox Cars crew
    No cellular electronics left in fridge since: (02)(16)(13)

Hermworm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hermworm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hermworm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hermworm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hermworm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hermworm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hermworm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hermworm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hermworm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hermworm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hermworm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    what where the days and times they came? mondays? weekdays? morning?

if you think you might be able to catch them or do you not know?

Originally Posted by stylishbrah View Post
    Illegal. Even most regular police don't carry guns in the UK. They have "Authorized Firearm Officers".
    Horsechit. See my post 19 above.

And many police forces in the UK now do carry guns, increasingly ...

Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000)
    stay safe brah
    280/335/475

Mirin Charizard

"The difference between a successful miscer and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of aesthetics, but rather a lack of will."
    -Rufflez

Originally Posted by Hermworm View Post
    what where the days and times they came? mondays? weekdays? morning?

if you think you might be able to catch them or do you not know?
    Wed or Thurs - About 8-9pm
    Saturday night - 1.30-2am-ish
    Monday night - 3.30-4am

All varied times really. If it was similar times they'd been coming i'd have been able to get my mates over and be waiting for them, but if they're coming in the middle of the night I can't really do that when they work

PartyAndHockey will become famous soon enough. (+50) PartyAndHockey will become famous soon enough. (+50) PartyAndHockey will become famous soon enough. (+50) PartyAndHockey will become famous soon enough. (+50) PartyAndHockey will become famous soon enough. (+50) PartyAndHockey will become famous soon enough. (+50) PartyAndHockey will become famous soon enough. (+50) PartyAndHockey will become famous soon enough. (+50) PartyAndHockey will become famous soon enough. (+50) PartyAndHockey will become famous soon enough. (+50) PartyAndHockey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by trackguy75 View Post
    Go buy two Remington 870s load them both up with 00buck shot but a case of said buck shot and always keep both shotguns in places you know they are and are easily accessible and keep the ammo easily accessible, you are the man of the house I'm guessing so your gonna have to be doing the duty of one good luck op

Like this op

lold at the sign, repped

Insaneslapchop will become famous soon enough. (+50) Insaneslapchop will become famous soon enough. (+50) Insaneslapchop will become famous soon enough. (+50) Insaneslapchop will become famous soon enough. (+50) Insaneslapchop will become famous soon enough. (+50) Insaneslapchop will become famous soon enough. (+50) Insaneslapchop will become famous soon enough. (+50) Insaneslapchop will become famous soon enough. (+50) Insaneslapchop will become famous soon enough. (+50) Insaneslapchop will become famous soon enough. (+50) Insaneslapchop will become famous soon enough. (+50)