Closed Thread
    DeterminedBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

200mg Caffeine pill+1,000mg Vit.C+450mg Cayenne in morning during IF..yay or nay?

What do you guys think?

Technologist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Technologist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Technologist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Technologist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Technologist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Technologist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Technologist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Technologist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Technologist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Technologist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Technologist will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DeterminedBrah View Post
    What do you guys think?
    Skip the caffeine pills and replace them with Green tea pills with EGCG's if you want to speed up the fat loss. Cayenne is ok if you can don't get heartburn but RAZdiponectin Raspberry ketones by Controlled Labs is only $15-$16 shipped for 100 / 500mg pills on Amazon and should also be more effective.

Also of you "chew" a Raspberry ketone pill it will remind you of Cayenne pepper but with a Raspberry smell as it's extremely similar to Cayenne/Capsaicin.

dcmaggio is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcmaggio is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcmaggio is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcmaggio is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcmaggio is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcmaggio is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcmaggio is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcmaggio is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcmaggio is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcmaggio is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcmaggio is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I think the better answer for the op would be

Why ?

Technologist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Technologist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Technologist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Technologist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Technologist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Technologist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Technologist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Technologist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Technologist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Technologist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Technologist will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by dcmaggio View Post
    I think the better answer for the op would be

Why ?
    True but since all three are tied to weight loss and he posted to the Losing Fat» sub forum I'm guessing he's trying to drop body fat.

Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Take no pills, count your calories and eat a balanced diet.

Originally Posted by Devils View Post
    Agreed and probably the best advise yet.

mjblossoms has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mjblossoms has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mjblossoms has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mjblossoms has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mjblossoms has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mjblossoms has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mjblossoms has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mjblossoms has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mjblossoms has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mjblossoms has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mjblossoms has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Agreed to earlier posts. I believe though that yes some supplements really work but you have to as well know the "purity" of the pill. It may actually contain other fillers that may not be good to our bodies.

Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Brah, if you're determined you'll manage just fine without any sort of fat loss supplements. It all comes down to calories in vs calories out. Eat less, move more, or a combination of the two and you'll get the results you want.

CarlosInTampa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CarlosInTampa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CarlosInTampa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CarlosInTampa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CarlosInTampa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CarlosInTampa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CarlosInTampa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CarlosInTampa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CarlosInTampa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CarlosInTampa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    calories in versus calories out. Save your money for new clothes when you achieve your desired level of ripped.

Also, I never understand why people take caffeine pills when there is so much deliciousness AND caffeine available in coffee. Coffee is this cutters best friend.

lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by CarlosInTampa View Post
    calories in versus calories out. Save your money for new clothes when you achieve your desired level of ripped.

Also, I never understand why people take caffeine pills when there is so much deliciousness AND caffeine available in coffee. Coffee is this cutters best friend.
    Pretty easy to pop a caffeine pill right before the gym. I'd personally rather not have a cup of coffee beforehand. And OP, i'd just run an EC stack (although there's nothing wrong with taking vitamin C).

buckiaj is just really nice. (+1000) buckiaj is just really nice. (+1000) buckiaj is just really nice. (+1000) buckiaj is just really nice. (+1000) buckiaj is just really nice. (+1000) buckiaj is just really nice. (+1000) buckiaj is just really nice. (+1000) buckiaj is just really nice. (+1000) buckiaj is just really nice. (+1000) buckiaj is just really nice. (+1000) buckiaj is just really nice. (+1000)
    Lots of good advice here.

I'm a firm believer that supplements help for two reasons:

1) They do help you burn a few more calories or help you make a little more progress on their own (maybe, 1-2% more than without them)
    and the primary best reason why i take them:
    2) Placebo Placebo Placebo. I take Super HD and Raspberry Ketones on this cut. The ketones were pretty cheap and the Super HD just gives me a nice caffeine buzz and helps suppress my appetite a bit. But one thing is for sure, when i have spent $60 on a 45 day supply of ketones and fat burners, i'm not about to go eat a bunch of junk and waste them.

So, basically, i take them for the mental aspect, not because they are going to magically burn fat.
    Most Recent Progress Photo thread:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152062853

brb putting down the fork til 10%

DeterminedBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Didn't think I'd get any replies! Thanks everyone

I think I'm going to try and stop taking them in the morning, and use them only preworkout.

They really help with appetite suppression and energy.

Kingthumper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kingthumper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kingthumper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kingthumper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kingthumper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kingthumper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kingthumper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kingthumper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kingthumper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kingthumper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kingthumper is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Cayenne? Man, heartburn city. I've read good things about raspberry ketones, haven't tried them yet. I think CL has some supps with raspberry ketones.

I've used green tea extract (NOW ECCG) and hydroxycut and feel like they don't do much but make me sweat and amp me up a bit. I quit taking them both. I'm not sold on thermos to be honest. I've got a good friend who does the EC stack when he preps for a comp, and he swears by it. I'll probably give that a shot when I get down closer to single digits.

Originally Posted by Devils View Post
    ^This. Save your money and buy more chicken
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/Kingthumper
    http://www.alanaragon.com
    http://www.bodyrecomposition.com
    http://www.biolayne.com