nkttennessee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nkttennessee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nkttennessee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nkttennessee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nkttennessee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nkttennessee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nkttennessee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nkttennessee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nkttennessee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nkttennessee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nkttennessee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Noob-like Deadlift Question

Does anyone know a ratio, proportion or conversion for Stiff-leg Deadlift to Deadlift? My current Estimated 1RM for Stiff Leg Deadlift is 373 pounds and Im trying to figure out around how much I could regularly Deadlift? If anyone has an estimate or conversion please reply.

BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well, a calculation doesn't mean you can lift that number so let's say you load up some weight and find out how much you can really deadlift..

mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by nkttennessee View Post
    Does anyone know a ratio, proportion or conversion for Stiff-leg Deadlift to Deadlift? My current Estimated 1RM for Stiff Leg Deadlift is 373 pounds and Im trying to figure out around how much I could regularly Deadlift? If anyone has an estimate or conversion please reply.
    If you actually could sldl 373 lbs you wouldn't be asking this stupid of a question.
    Look under your chair. YOU GET A REP, AND YOU GET A REP, REPS FOR EVERYONE! If I get a rep, you get a rep, every time. Give me a link to make my life a little easier.

If you don't give me a link and you didn't post in the thread you rep'd me in, I'm not gonna go searching for you. I'll get everyone on recharge.

nkttennessee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nkttennessee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nkttennessee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nkttennessee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nkttennessee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nkttennessee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nkttennessee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nkttennessee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nkttennessee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nkttennessee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nkttennessee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by mobikwa View Post
    If you actually could sldl 373 lbs you wouldn't be asking this stupid of a question.
    I'm asking this stupid of a question because i haven't regularly deadlifted in months, only Stiff Leg 280 pounds 10 times, based on that my estimated 1RM for Stiff Leg is 373, so I'm asking for some type of a conversion. I asked for an answer or help, not a wrong and judgmental dick.

BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I always wonder why people want a guess of their max instead of just finding out by lifting. My calculated max bench is 300 but I won't claim it until I put it up. Not trying to be a jerk but if you want a number, I'd say three-fiddy.

-Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How many reps? Will you be doing sets of 10 reps? Start with 225x10 in that case.

Originally Posted by -Lucifer View Post
    How many reps? Will you be doing sets of 10 reps? Start with 225x10 in that case.
    I'm trying to find my estimated deadlift 1RM so that i can take a percentage to start doing 3 sets of 8 when I start my new workout program next week. Currently I do 3 sets of Stiff Leg Deadlift where my last set is 280 ten times.

NBer will become famous soon enough. (+50) NBer will become famous soon enough. (+50) NBer will become famous soon enough. (+50) NBer will become famous soon enough. (+50) NBer will become famous soon enough. (+50) NBer will become famous soon enough. (+50) NBer will become famous soon enough. (+50) NBer will become famous soon enough. (+50) NBer will become famous soon enough. (+50) NBer will become famous soon enough. (+50) NBer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    And here I thought everyone had access to Google...

http://www.timinvermont.com/fitness/orm.htm
    I start my day with oatmeal and end it with cottage cheese.

Lifting to Avoid COVID-19 PeterGibbons316's Avatar
    PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by nkttennessee View Post
    I'm trying to find my estimated deadlift 1RM so that i can take a percentage to start doing 3 sets of 8 when I start my new workout program next week. Currently I do 3 sets of Stiff Leg Deadlift where my last set is 280 ten times.
    If you can SLDL 280x10 (for 3 sets?) then I would program 275 for 3x8 on your deads, and just move up from there.

Ultimately a calculation does you no good anyway, since your true number is really "untrained". As soon as you start training regular deads your numbers will shoot up anyway, making your calculation useless.
    My Journal (RIP 05/11 - 09/13):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134256491

DIY Plyo Boxes:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151765733