Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

    The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Reply
Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1
    Banned voodoo101's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2009
    Age: 56
    Posts: 5,622
    Rep Power: 0
    voodoo101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) voodoo101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) voodoo101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) voodoo101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) voodoo101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) voodoo101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) voodoo101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) voodoo101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) voodoo101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) voodoo101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) voodoo101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    voodoo101 is offline

    The Rats are Taking Whats Left & Jumping Ship. Forbes: $16 Trillion More in Bail-outs

    $16 trillion is the amount of the entire US debt to date. Even Forbes is shocked at the numbers revealed by Ron Paul's and Bernie Sander's partial audit of the Fed, passed last year. It's no secret that trillions are moving to offshore, and the Pentagon is war-gaming economic chaos and martial law (CNBC video below.) When gangs are breaking in house to house looking for food, they don't much care if you shoot them. They are already starving. Because people listened to these disinfo trolls who drilled into you that Ron Paul is a "kook."

    When the time comes, those trolls will be nowhere to be found, bet your bottom dollar.


    -----------------------------
    http://www.forbes.com/sites/traceygr...nder-reported/

    The Fed's $16 Trillion Bailouts Under-reported

    Tracey Greenstein, Contributor

    The media’s inscrutable brush-off of the Government Accounting Office’s recently released audit of the Federal Reserve has raised many questions about the Fed’s goings-on since the financial crisis began in 2008.

    The audit of the Fed’s emergency lending programs was scarcely reported by mainstream media – albeit the results are undoubtedly newsworthy. It is the first audit of the Fed in United States history since its beginnings in 1913. The findings verify that over $16 trillion was allocated to corporations and banks internationally, purportedly for “financial assistance” during and after the 2008 fiscal crisis.

    Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) amended the Wall Street Reform law to audit the Fed, pushing the GAO to step in and take a look around. Upon hearing the announcement that the first-ever audit would take place in July, the media was bowled over and nearly every broadcast network and newspaper covered the story. However, the audit’s findings were almost completely overlooked, even with a number as high as $16 trillion staring all of us in the face.

    Sanders press release, dated July 21st, stated:

    “No agency of the United States government should be allowed to bailout a foreign bank or corporation without the direct approval of Congress and the president.”

    The report serves as a clear testimony of the Fed’s emergency action plan to bailout foreign corporations and banks in a time of crisis, but the GAO report does not berate the Fed; rather, it provides a lucid explanation of where the money was allocated and why.

    According to The Washington Post, “The GAO report did not condemn the Fed’s actions, it simply illuminated them. The GAO also recommended that the Fed make clearer and more rigorous its policies for hiring independent contractors to manage investment programs.”

    A wider investigation of the Fed is due on October 18th, which will provide more thorough details. The GAO report said that the Fed issued “conflict of interest waivers to employees and private contractors so they could keep investments in the same financial institutions and corporations that were given emergency loans.” The audit will inspect the “conflicts of interest” and the inner-workings of the Fed’s emergency-lending programs.

    For Sanders, one thing is clear: “The Federal Reserve must be reformed to serve the needs of working families, not just CEOs on Wall Street.”

    --------------

    Reply With Quote

  2. #2
    For Rome and the Republic Spartacus777's Avatar
    Join Date: May 2011
    Location: Miami, Florida, United States
    Stats: 6'4", 175 lbs
    Posts: 6,810
    Rep Power: 4743
    Spartacus777 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Spartacus777 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Spartacus777 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Spartacus777 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Spartacus777 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Spartacus777 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Spartacus777 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Spartacus777 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Spartacus777 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Spartacus777 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Spartacus777 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Spartacus777's BodySpace
    Spartacus777 is offline
    Originally Posted by voodoo101 View Post
    $16 trillion is the amount of the entire US debt to date. Even Forbes is shocked at the numbers revealed by Ron Paul's and Bernie Sander's partial audit of the Fed, passed last year. It's no secret that trillions are moving to offshore, and the Pentagon is war-gaming economic chaos and martial law (CNBC video below.) When gangs are breaking in house to house looking for food, they don't much care if you shoot them. They are already starving. Because people listened to these disinfo trolls who drilled into you that Ron Paul is a "kook."

    When the time comes, those trolls will be nowhere to be found, bet your bottom dollar.


    -----------------------------
    http://www.forbes.com/sites/traceygr...nder-reported/

    The Fed's $16 Trillion Bailouts Under-reported

    Tracey Greenstein, Contributor

    The media’s inscrutable brush-off of the Government Accounting Office’s recently released audit of the Federal Reserve has raised many questions about the Fed’s goings-on since the financial crisis began in 2008.

    The audit of the Fed’s emergency lending programs was scarcely reported by mainstream media – albeit the results are undoubtedly newsworthy. It is the first audit of the Fed in United States history since its beginnings in 1913. The findings verify that over $16 trillion was allocated to corporations and banks internationally, purportedly for “financial assistance” during and after the 2008 fiscal crisis.

    Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) amended the Wall Street Reform law to audit the Fed, pushing the GAO to step in and take a look around. Upon hearing the announcement that the first-ever audit would take place in July, the media was bowled over and nearly every broadcast network and newspaper covered the story. However, the audit’s findings were almost completely overlooked, even with a number as high as $16 trillion staring all of us in the face.

    Sanders press release, dated July 21st, stated:

    “No agency of the United States government should be allowed to bailout a foreign bank or corporation without the direct approval of Congress and the president.”

    The report serves as a clear testimony of the Fed’s emergency action plan to bailout foreign corporations and banks in a time of crisis, but the GAO report does not berate the Fed; rather, it provides a lucid explanation of where the money was allocated and why.

    According to The Washington Post, “The GAO report did not condemn the Fed’s actions, it simply illuminated them. The GAO also recommended that the Fed make clearer and more rigorous its policies for hiring independent contractors to manage investment programs.”

    A wider investigation of the Fed is due on October 18th, which will provide more thorough details. The GAO report said that the Fed issued “conflict of interest waivers to employees and private contractors so they could keep investments in the same financial institutions and corporations that were given emergency loans.” The audit will inspect the “conflicts of interest” and the inner-workings of the Fed’s emergency-lending programs.

    For Sanders, one thing is clear: “The Federal Reserve must be reformed to serve the needs of working families, not just CEOs on Wall Street.”

    --------------

    I almost shat myself. Wtf is this madness.
    “I am ashamed to think how easily we capitulate to badges and names, to large societies and dead institutions.” -Emerson

    "If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling" -Paul Walker

    ***Official Wing Chun Crew***
    ***Official Cryptocurrency Crew***
    ***Official Nowatimsayin Crew****
    Reply With Quote

  3. #3
    Registered User Tekkendo's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2011
    Posts: 27,854
    Rep Power: 14149
    Tekkendo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tekkendo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tekkendo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tekkendo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tekkendo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tekkendo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tekkendo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tekkendo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tekkendo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tekkendo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tekkendo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Tekkendo's BodySpace
    Tekkendo is offline
    Dated 9/20/2011 @ 1:26PM |28,459 views ..

    Welcome to yester YEAR. LOL

    IT has been poked and looked over. What happened between "9/20/2011 @ 1:26PM |28,459 views " and today? Don't tell me no one else has noticed this article, until our great VOODOO came along...
    ^pretending to be an independent, third party, libertarian crew^

    "When misguided public opinion honors what is despicable and despises what is honorable, punishes virtue and rewards vice, encourages what is harmful and discourages what is useful, applauds falsehood and smothers truth under indifference or insult, a nation turns its back on progress and can be restored only by the terrible lessons of catastrophe." … Frederic Bastiat
    Reply With Quote

  4. #4
    Banned flairon's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2010
    Location: United States
    Stats: 6'1", 285 lbs
    Posts: 31,264
    Rep Power: 0
    flairon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) flairon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) flairon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) flairon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) flairon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) flairon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) flairon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) flairon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) flairon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) flairon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) flairon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit flairon's BodySpace
    flairon is offline
    Originally Posted by Tekkendo View Post
    Dated 9/20/2011 @ 1:26PM |28,459 views ..

    Welcome to yester YEAR. LOL

    IT has been poked and looked over. What happened between "9/20/2011 @ 1:26PM |28,459 views " and today? Don't tell me no one else has noticed this article, until our great VOODOO came along...
    hasbrat liberal!

    wait..am i doing it right?
    Reply With Quote

  5. #5
    Natty Beardbuilder wings_unhinged's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2009
    Location: United States
    Stats: 5'11", 235 lbs
    Posts: 10,175
    Rep Power: 6152
    wings_unhinged has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wings_unhinged has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wings_unhinged has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wings_unhinged has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wings_unhinged has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wings_unhinged has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wings_unhinged has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wings_unhinged has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wings_unhinged has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wings_unhinged has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wings_unhinged has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit wings_unhinged's BodySpace
    wings_unhinged is online now
    Let's not start fear mongering. It's always good to prepare for a worst case scenario. As far as the army being trained to handle domestic unrest, I would hope that they get that training. I hate those doomsday films with incompetent soldiers.
    Reply With Quote

  6. #6
    Banned voodoo101's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2009
    Age: 56
    Posts: 5,622
    Rep Power: 0
    voodoo101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) voodoo101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) voodoo101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) voodoo101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) voodoo101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) voodoo101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) voodoo101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) voodoo101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) voodoo101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) voodoo101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) voodoo101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    voodoo101 is offline
    Originally Posted by Tekkendo View Post
    Dated 9/20/2011 @ 1:26PM |28,459 views ..

    Welcome to yester YEAR. LOL

    IT has been poked and looked over. What happened between "9/20/2011 @ 1:26PM |28,459 views " and today? Don't tell me no one else has noticed this article, until our great VOODOO came along...
    The Forbes headline is: "The Fed's $16 Trillion Bailouts Under-reported." Forbes is not exactly a fringe media outlet. Translation: Even Forbes is calling bullsh!t on its mainstream media buddies. Of course no one noticed it. IT WASN'T REPORTED!

    Now what would be the reason for that? You need people quiet and fat and happy watching Idol while you are making your escape.

    Maybe I'm wrong. I'm betting if it happens, YOU in particular, whoever you are, will be nowhere to be found. Your job will be done.
    Reply With Quote

  7. #7
    Banned voodoo101's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2009
    Age: 56
    Posts: 5,622
    Rep Power: 0
    voodoo101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) voodoo101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) voodoo101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) voodoo101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) voodoo101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) voodoo101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) voodoo101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) voodoo101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) voodoo101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) voodoo101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) voodoo101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    voodoo101 is offline
    Originally Posted by wings_unhinged View Post
    Let's not start fear mongering. It's always good to prepare for a worst case scenario. As far as the army being trained to handle domestic unrest, I would hope that they get that training. I hate those doomsday films with incompetent soldiers.
    Except now preparing for a worst case scenario like storing food can label you as a "terrorist."
    Reply With Quote

  8. #8
    Huitzilopochtli commands Weightaholic's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2005
    Location: Australia
    Age: 42
    Posts: 24,368
    Rep Power: 18410
    Weightaholic has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Weightaholic has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Weightaholic has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Weightaholic has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Weightaholic has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Weightaholic has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Weightaholic has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Weightaholic has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Weightaholic has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Weightaholic has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Weightaholic has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Weightaholic is offline
    Originally Posted by voodoo101 View Post
    Except now preparing for a worst case scenario like storing food can label you as a "terrorist."
    Proof required thanks.
    RIP TwiloMike. :(


    Humankind cannot bear very much reality.
    Reply With Quote

  9. #9
    Banned flairon's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2010
    Location: United States
    Stats: 6'1", 285 lbs
    Posts: 31,264
    Rep Power: 0
    flairon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) flairon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) flairon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) flairon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) flairon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) flairon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) flairon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) flairon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) flairon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) flairon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) flairon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit flairon's BodySpace
    flairon is offline
    Originally Posted by Weightaholic View Post
    Proof required thanks.
    He's talking about tripwire, its an fbi program. There is a 'flyer' floating around that is supposedly passed out to surplus stores saying to report people buying bulk food, but if you look around for 'tripwire' the only thing you see is the fbi putting out a similar flyer that is for hardware store owners, home depot, etc, for store owners to report people buying big quantities of bomb making components.

    My guess is that this is a manufactured threat from an alex jones disciple. There is a definite group of people that make it their mission to feed the CT crowd. They are really heavy in facebook. I'm pretty sure you could start a war with photoshop and windows movie maker
    Reply With Quote

  10. #10
    Gorrilla In The Misc. Nutcase's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2008
    Location: Sydney, NSW, Australia
    Age: 27
    Stats: 181 lbs
    Posts: 3,244
    Rep Power: 63
    Nutcase has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Nutcase has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Nutcase has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Nutcase has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Nutcase has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Nutcase has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Nutcase has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Nutcase has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Nutcase has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Nutcase has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Nutcase has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit Nutcase's BodySpace
    Nutcase is offline
    LOL Your Federal reserve bank that is privately owned bails out foreign nations racking up $16 Trillion in debt and people are still saying "hey hey no fear mongering, im sure theres a reasonable explanation for all this"
    I swear some people will sit in a death camp and say its for their own good and the government is looking after the interests of its people
    *Misc Zombie Response Team*

    Very angry man

    I rep back just ask
    I neg back if unreasonable
    Reply With Quote

  11. #11
    Registered User lifethirst's Avatar
    Join Date: Jun 2012
    Stats: 6'0", 235 lbs
    Posts: 1,532
    Rep Power: 199
    lifethirst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lifethirst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lifethirst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lifethirst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lifethirst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lifethirst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lifethirst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lifethirst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lifethirst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lifethirst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lifethirst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit lifethirst's BodySpace
    lifethirst is offline
    Originally Posted by Nutcase View Post
    LOL Your Federal reserve bank that is privately owned bails out foreign nations racking up $16 Trillion in debt and people are still saying "hey hey no fear mongering, im sure theres a reasonable explanation for all this"
    I swear some people will sit in a death camp and say its for their own good and the government is looking after the interests of its people
    This 1 million %. Short but potent in describing the collective apathy not only here on BB but in the real world.

    wake up ppl this sh i t is real, it's happenning and America is case in study unfolding in fronty of you'r eyes. When the vault is empty, and the fiat system collapses and there is nothing more to steal becouse the credit based economy has fallen off the J-curve. They will rip the table cloth from the table, band the dishes and cutlery will go with it.... and the table.

    all you doubter's keep thinking it is too incredible to be true, and the government is still for the people...

    Money talks, it's all that matters... and when the fiat money system collapses (which is inneviatable in the a growth based economy that prints fiat $$$) they won't give a fcuk about you or what's on you're table.

    The can is being kicked down the road, the cow has been picked up by its hoofs and is being shook for the last penny's. Then down it comes. With the dollar.
    Last edited by lifethirst; 09-06-2012 at 02:13 AM.
    'Did you Know'..you can use old motor oil to fertilize your garden?

    What would Tyler Durton do?

    "The best activities for your health are pumping and humping." .......... Arnold Schwarzenegger

    3 mnth goals (SS @3-5RP) novice>>>intermediate

    242 >>>>> D L>>>> 320
    180 >>>>> SQ >>>> 255
    220 >>>>> BP >>>>> 265
    110 >>>>> PR >>>>> 160
    Reply With Quote

  12. #12
    Banned flairon's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2010
    Location: United States
    Stats: 6'1", 285 lbs
    Posts: 31,264
    Rep Power: 0
    flairon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) flairon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) flairon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) flairon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) flairon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) flairon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) flairon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) flairon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) flairon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) flairon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) flairon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit flairon's BodySpace
    flairon is offline
    Originally Posted by lifethirst View Post
    This 1 million %. Short but potent in describing the collective apathy not only here on BB but in the real world.

    wake up ppl this sh i t is real, it's happenning and America is case in study unfolding in fronty of you'r eyes. When the vault is empty, and the fiat system collapses and there is nothing more to steal becouse the credit based economy has fallen off the J-curve. They will rip the table cloth from the table, band the dishes and cutlery will go with it.... and the table.

    all you doubter's keep thinking it is too incredible to be true, and the government is still for the people...

    Money talks, it's all that matters... and when the fiat money system collapses (which is inneviatable in the a growth based economy that prints fiat $$$) they won't give a fcuk about you or what's on you're table.

    The can is being kicked down the road, the cow has been picked up by its hoofs and is being shook for the last penny's. Then down it comes. With the dollar.
    The wakeup call has been sounded!!!.....from the comfort of a bedroom in mom's house
    Reply With Quote

  13. #13
    Banned voodoo101's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2009
    Age: 56
    Posts: 5,622
    Rep Power: 0
    voodoo101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) voodoo101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) voodoo101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) voodoo101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) voodoo101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) voodoo101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) voodoo101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) voodoo101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) voodoo101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) voodoo101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) voodoo101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    voodoo101 is offline
    Originally Posted by Weightaholic View Post
    Originally Posted by voodoo101 View Post
    Except now preparing for a worst case scenario like storing food can label you as a "terrorist."
    Proof required thanks.
    LOL like you ever give a lick of proof for anything. Anyhow here ya go.

    Federal Bureau of Investigation Memo [PDF]

    http://www.shtfplan.com/emergency-pr...letin_08112011
    If you’ve been preparing for emergencies, disasters, or economic collapse there’s a strong likelihood that you’ve been added to a watch list somewhere.

    Hard to believe?

    The latest Communities Against Terrorism guidelines distributed by the FBI to military surplus stores in the state of Colorado outline specific activities that owners and retail associates should look for when trying to spot terrorist related activity. Much of the suspicious activity listed describes the behavior and shopping list of any modern day prepper:

    What should I consider suspicious?

    People or groups who:

    Provide identification that is inconsistent or suspect or demand identity “privacy”
    Insist on paying with cash or uses credit card(s) in different names
    Make suspicious comments regarding anti-US, radical theology, vague or cryptic warnings that suggests or appear to endorse the use of violence in support of a cause
    Demonstrate interest in uses that do not seem consistent with the intended use of the item being purchased
    Possess little knowledge of intended purchase items
    Make bulk purchases of items to include:
    -Weatherproofed ammunition or match containers
    -Meals Ready to Eat
    -Night Vision Devices; night flashlights; gas masks
    -High capacity magazines
    -Bi-pods or tri-pods for rifles

    View the entire Federal Bureau of Investigation Memo [PDF]
    Reply With Quote

  14. #14
    Banned voodoo101's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2009
    Age: 56
    Posts: 5,622
    Rep Power: 0
    voodoo101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) voodoo101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) voodoo101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) voodoo101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) voodoo101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) voodoo101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) voodoo101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) voodoo101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) voodoo101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) voodoo101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) voodoo101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    voodoo101 is offline
    Originally Posted by flairon View Post
    The wakeup call has been sounded!!!.....from the comfort of a bedroom in mom's house
    even Rush Limbaugh is trying to prep us for what is coming, his spin is to make sure it gets blamed on Obama.

    "Limbaugh Predicts 'Economic Collapse' If Obama Re-elected" http://nation.foxnews.com/economic-c...ama-re-elected
    Reply With Quote

  15. #15
    Banned voodoo101's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2009
    Age: 56
    Posts: 5,622
    Rep Power: 0
    voodoo101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) voodoo101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) voodoo101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) voodoo101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) voodoo101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) voodoo101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) voodoo101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) voodoo101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) voodoo101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) voodoo101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) voodoo101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    voodoo101 is offline
    Originally Posted by lifethirst View Post
    This 1 million %. Short but potent in describing the collective apathy not only here on BB but in the real world.

    wake up ppl this sh i t is real, it's happenning and America is case in study unfolding in fronty of you'r eyes. When the vault is empty, and the fiat system collapses and there is nothing more to steal becouse the credit based economy has fallen off the J-curve. They will rip the table cloth from the table, band the dishes and cutlery will go with it.... and the table.

    all you doubter's keep thinking it is too incredible to be true, and the government is still for the people...

    Money talks, it's all that matters... and when the fiat money system collapses (which is inneviatable in the a growth based economy that prints fiat $$$) they won't give a fcuk about you or what's on you're table.

    The can is being kicked down the road, the cow has been picked up by its hoofs and is being shook for the last penny's. Then down it comes. With the dollar.
    $16 trillion in fresh counterfeit money, no wonder even Rush Limbaugh is warning about the "coming collapse." They are prepping us. Naturally Limbaugh's spin is to blame it on Obama, to let the bankers off the hook. All the hasbarat trolls on this forum have to do is keep us quiet for a little bit longer. Obama got his NDAA back, they are ready to deal.
    Reply With Quote

  16. #16
    Army Vet/Gun Owner Dragger's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2006
    Location: Gainesville, Florida, United States
    Age: 36
    Stats: 209 lbs
    Posts: 9,087
    BodyPoints: 5142
    Rep Power: 9192
    Dragger has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dragger has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dragger has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dragger has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dragger has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dragger has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dragger has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dragger has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dragger has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dragger has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dragger has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Dragger's BodySpace
    Dragger is offline
    Originally Posted by voodoo101 View Post
    LOL like you ever give a lick of proof for anything. Anyhow here ya go.

    Federal Bureau of Investigation Memo [PDF]

    http://www.shtfplan.com/emergency-pr...letin_08112011
    Shut-up, dumb*ss.
    I'm not saying we should kill all the stupid and lazy people, just that we should eliminate warning labels and welfare, let the problem take care of itself.

    I do not support military action in Syria.
    Reply With Quote

  17. #17
    Registered User SigmundFreud's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2011
    Location: United States
    Posts: 6,382
    Rep Power: 5574
    SigmundFreud has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SigmundFreud has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SigmundFreud has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SigmundFreud has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SigmundFreud has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SigmundFreud has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SigmundFreud has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SigmundFreud has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SigmundFreud has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SigmundFreud has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SigmundFreud has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit SigmundFreud's BodySpace
    SigmundFreud is offline
    At first I was like "!?!, another 16 trillion bailout?!"
    after I saw it's referring to last year I was like "Phew.."
    and then after a few seconds I was like "What else have they done since then?!"
    Reply With Quote

  18. #18
    Banned voodoo101's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2009
    Age: 56
    Posts: 5,622
    Rep Power: 0
    voodoo101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) voodoo101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) voodoo101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) voodoo101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) voodoo101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) voodoo101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) voodoo101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) voodoo101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) voodoo101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) voodoo101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) voodoo101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    voodoo101 is offline
    Originally Posted by SigmundFreud View Post
    At first I was like "!?!, another 16 trillion bailout?!"
    after I saw it's referring to last year I was like "Phew.."
    and then after a few seconds I was like "What else have they done since then?!"
    They have all but admitted a collapse is coming, best of all they are going to try and blame it on Iran!

    "Will Israel Hack The US Banking System & Falsely Blame It On Iran? (Video)"
    http://www.dailypaul.com/256831/will...-on-iran-video

    Reply With Quote

  19. #19
    Banned voodoo101's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2009
    Age: 56
    Posts: 5,622
    Rep Power: 0
    voodoo101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) voodoo101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) voodoo101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) voodoo101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) voodoo101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) voodoo101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) voodoo101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) voodoo101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) voodoo101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) voodoo101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) voodoo101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    voodoo101 is offline
    Originally Posted by SigmundFreud View Post
    At first I was like "!?!, another 16 trillion bailout?!"
    after I saw it's referring to last year I was like "Phew.."
    and then after a few seconds I was like "What else have they done since then?!"
    I notice they didn't talk about this during the debate.
    Reply With Quote

Reply

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Home Store Products Careers Help Contact Us Terms of Use Checkout