Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I Am Juggernaut - Going To Get "KwayZee" Results!!

KwayZee's I AM JUGGERNAUT Log

My Introduction:

My name is Brett and I am a 22-year old college student attending university in North Dakota. The idea(s) of diet, fitness, and overall health were completely foreign to me up until a few years ago. When I was 19, I was on a family vacation and had go to the emergency room for chest pains, trouble breathing, and blood pressure through the roof. I weighed a whopping 330 lbs. and because of it, I spent a night of my vacation in the ER. While there, one of the doctors told me that if I didn't turn my life around, I would be lucky to make it to age 30. This was my wakeup call. Over the last couple years, I've went from 330 lbs., down to 210 lbs.. Now here's the sad part... Once I got down to 210 lbs. last summer, I figured, "Hey, I'm in shape now and can eat whatever I want and not worry too much about exercise."... How wrong I was. I ended up putting 90 lbs. back on that I had lost. I was in denial again, telling myself that I was just "bulking." This brings my story up to about a few months ago, when I finally decided to kick it back into gear and quit making excuses. Since June 1st, 2012, I've lost 20 lbs. and plan on getting back down to 230 before I actually start a real BULK. This means that I'm still wanting to cut another 40 lbs. or so of chub, and I'm glad I get to embark on this journey using Juggernaut and MassPort & Phenyl-Core. I will be adding a "before" picture when I start my "actual" log when I order the products in early September.

This was me, at age 19 - the year I had to go to the hospital. I use this to remind myself of where I never want to be again.

The Products:

The Given: Juggernaut HP

The other 2: I'll be using MassPort for the first 8 weeks and then Phenyl-Core the last 4 weeks.

My Workout Routine:

Monday: Chest and Biceps (Supersetted)
    Tuesday: Legs and Calves
    Wednesday: Back & Cardio
    Thursday: Shoulders and Triceps
    Friday: Cardio + Abs
    Saturday: Cardio + Yoga
    Sunday: Rest

My Diet: (Average day)

Goal of: 1,800-2,000 calories per day

Morning:
    2 cups Oatmeal w/ sliced apple
    1 serving whey protein w/ Skim milk

Snack:
    1 cup raw almonds

Lunch:
    Tuna salad w/ tomato, cucumber, carrots, and celery
    1 cup brown rice w/ hot sauce
    Banana

Snack:
    Protein bar

Dinner:
    Boneless, skinless chicken breast
    2 cups green veggies
    1 cup brown rice

Before bed:
    2 cups fat free cottage cheese
    1 cup skim milk

*Note*: I will not be starting my actual product log until early September when I order the products. This is just to get my log up and running

Now... Let's get this party started!!

~Veni Vidi Vici~

clifsgoals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clifsgoals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clifsgoals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clifsgoals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clifsgoals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clifsgoals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clifsgoals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clifsgoals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clifsgoals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clifsgoals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clifsgoals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by KwayZee View Post

My Introduction:

My name is Brett and I am a 22-year old college student attending university in North Dakota. The idea(s) of diet, fitness, and overall health were completely foreign to me up until a few years ago. When I was 19, I was on a family vacation and had go to the emergency room for chest pains, trouble breathing, and blood pressure through the roof. I weighed a whopping 330 lbs. and because of it, I spent a night of my vacation in the ER. While there, one of the doctors told me that if I didn't turn my life around, I would be lucky to make it to age 30. This was my wakeup call. Over the last couple years, I've went from 330 lbs., down to 210 lbs.. Now here's the sad part... Once I got down to 210 lbs. last summer, I figured, "Hey, I'm in shape now and can eat whatever I want and not worry too much about exercise."... How wrong I was. I ended up putting 90 lbs. back on that I had lost. I was in denial again, telling myself that I was just "bulking." This brings my story up to about a few months ago, when I finally decided to kick it back into gear and quit making excuses. Since June 1st, 2012, I've lost 20 lbs. and plan on getting back down to 230 before I actually start a real BULK. This means that I'm still wanting to cut another 40 lbs. or so of chub, and I'm glad I get to embark on this journey using Juggernaut and MassPort & Phenyl-Core. I will be adding a "before" picture when I start my "actual" log when I order the products in early September.

This was me, at age 19 - the year I had to go to the hospital. I use this to remind myself of where I never want to be again.

The Products:

The other 2: I'll be using MassPort for the first 8 weeks and then Phenyl-Core the last 4 weeks.

My Workout Routine:

Morning:

Snack:
    1 cup raw almonds

Lunch:
    Banana

Snack:
    Protein bar

Dinner:
    2 cups green veggies
    1 cup brown rice

Before bed:
    1 cup skim milk

*Note*: I will not be starting my actual product log until early September when I order the products. This is just to get my log up and running

Welcome! Many people here to support you with your goals!
    journeys all have obstacles, we all face them, we find out who we are when we continue the journey and not quit.

KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by clifsgoals View Post
    Welcome! Many people here to support you with your goals!
    Thanks Definitely looking forward to that!!

Motivational quote of the day:

~Veni Vidi Vici~

My current go-to song

~Veni Vidi Vici~

WheyXtend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WheyXtend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WheyXtend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WheyXtend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WheyXtend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WheyXtend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WheyXtend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WheyXtend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WheyXtend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WheyXtend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WheyXtend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Follow me on IG --- @delevision1
    (Will follow back, DM me that you're aware)

**Official Misc Water Drinkers Crew**
    **New Jersey Crew (732)**
    **5'9" Crew**
    **Work.Hustle.Kill Crew**
    **Flushes public toilet with foot Crew**

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Welcome man!
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Welcome to the challenge

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Welcome to the challenge Kway!
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Welcome to the Juggernaut challenge!
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

AwesomeStranger is on a distinguished road. (+10) AwesomeStranger is on a distinguished road. (+10) AwesomeStranger is on a distinguished road. (+10) AwesomeStranger is on a distinguished road. (+10) AwesomeStranger is on a distinguished road. (+10) AwesomeStranger is on a distinguished road. (+10) AwesomeStranger is on a distinguished road. (+10) AwesomeStranger is on a distinguished road. (+10) AwesomeStranger is on a distinguished road. (+10) AwesomeStranger is on a distinguished road. (+10) AwesomeStranger is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Goodluck bro, hope the challege is sucessfull! Keep us updated man.

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Workout Log:

tkw71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tkw71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tkw71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tkw71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tkw71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tkw71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tkw71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tkw71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tkw71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tkw71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tkw71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

My Introduction:

The Products:

My Workout Routine:

Morning:

Snack:
    1 cup raw almonds

Lunch:
    Banana

Snack:
    Protein bar

Dinner:
    2 cups green veggies
    1 cup brown rice

Before bed:
    1 cup skim milk

Welcome! Looking forward to your logs!

Originally Posted by Credz View Post
    Welcome man!
    Originally Posted by Cintron View Post
    Welcome to the challenge
    Originally Posted by JohnButz View Post
    Welcome to the challenge Kway!
    Originally Posted by kconnell View Post
    Welcome to the Juggernaut challenge!
    Originally Posted by AwesomeStranger View Post
    Goodluck bro, hope the challege is sucessfull! Keep us updated man.
    Originally Posted by tkw71 View Post
    Welcome! Looking forward to your logs!
    Thanks guys
    ~Veni Vidi Vici~

EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey my man I'm glad you liked the intro, hopefully you enjoy my ideas and opinions as we both explore this journey. thanks for the welcome as well it made me feel like I am in the right place at the right time with the right people.

Originally Posted by EFT View Post
    Hey my man I'm glad you liked the intro, hopefully you enjoy my ideas and opinions as we both explore this journey. thanks for the welcome as well it made me feel like I am in the right place at the right time with the right people.
    Not a problem man I'll gladly be following along with your log!

Also, since I'm not starting my Juggernaut Log until September, I'll be doing a mini-log within this log starting tomorrow morning for Infinite Labs Cyclo-REM until then. I was fortunate enough to receive a tub a few weeks ago and am finally going to crack it open. First impressions when I wake up tomorrow!!

~Veni Vidi Vici~

pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In

Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175642411
    IG: parsonagegym

ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I love the Intro, its people that have story's like yours that really inspire me to go hard. I am glad that you have taken the challenge. I eagerly await your journey and progress.

Zack.
    ** Infinite Labs Sponsored Athlete **
    ** NASM Certified Personal Trainer **
    ** NPC National Competitor **

Follow me on ********:
    Zack Kresser - Infinite Labs Elite Athlete
    *****://www.********.com/pages/Zack-Kresser-Infinite-Labs-Elite-Athlete/463672910374937

"It ain't about how hard you're hit. It's about how hard you can get it and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"- Rocky

brigetteminer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brigetteminer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brigetteminer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brigetteminer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brigetteminer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brigetteminer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brigetteminer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brigetteminer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brigetteminer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brigetteminer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brigetteminer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Welcome to the challenge! Like everyone else cant wait to see what the next 12 weeks does for you!
    "Wake up with Dedication, go to bed with satisfaction." Gotta make every day count!

qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Welcome to the Challenge Brett!! YOu got off to a GREAT start! Have fun with it and you'll be just fine!
    My Juggernaut Journey -- http://tinyurl.com/7jknbjn

Follow @qtguy
    http://www.********.com/qtguy

"keep moving forward"
    "inch by inch, life's a cinch"

Originally Posted by ZacK1313 View Post
    I love the Intro, its people that have story's like yours that really inspire me to go hard. I am glad that you have taken the challenge. I eagerly await your journey and progress.

Zack.
    Originally Posted by brigetteminer View Post
    Welcome to the challenge! Like everyone else cant wait to see what the next 12 weeks does for you!
    Originally Posted by qtguy View Post
    Welcome to the Challenge Brett!! YOu got off to a GREAT start! Have fun with it and you'll be just fine!
    Thanks for the warm welcome Excited to start in just a couple weeks!!
    ~Veni Vidi Vici~

jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Don't stop, get it get it! Welcome and push hard!

My Introduction:

The Products:

My Workout Routine:

Morning:

Snack:
    1 cup raw almonds

Lunch:
    Banana

Snack:
    Protein bar

Dinner:
    2 cups green veggies
    1 cup brown rice

Before bed:
    1 cup skim milk

Not a problem man I'll gladly be following along with your log!

Also, since I'm not starting my Juggernaut Log until September, I'll be doing a mini-log within this log starting tomorrow morning for Infinite Labs Cyclo-REM until then. I was fortunate enough to receive a tub a few weeks ago and am finally going to crack it open. First impressions when I wake up tomorrow!!

This is probably my favorite supp. I had struggled with sleep for years but Cyclo-REM GF has given me excellent deep sleep since I started using it!
    Workout Log:

This is probably my favorite supp. I had struggled with sleep for years but Cyclo-REM GF has given me excellent deep sleep since I started using it!
    I had a wonderful night's sleep and I only got 5 hours of it Full details... to come
    ~Veni Vidi Vici~

rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Welcome to the challenge Juggernaut. Off to a nice start Brett.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you want it, make it happen. No one else, but you, can make you make it happen.

Don't "JUST DO IT", give it your all.
    Anyone can show up and pick up a dumbell, but not everyone will give it their all.

I don't stop working out when my muscles are sore, I stop when I'm done with my workout.

Todays excuses, won't help you tomorrow.

VENI VIDI VICI

pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I had a wonderful night's sleep and I only got 5 hours of it Full details... to come
    I'm sensing TMI
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175642411
    IG: parsonagegym

Originally Posted by rumblebird View Post
    Welcome to the challenge Juggernaut. Off to a nice start Brett.
    Thanks man Nice sig, btw

Originally Posted by pastorpritch View Post
    I'm sensing TMI
    Lmao I'll keep that stuff out
    ~Veni Vidi Vici~

Registered User HopeSmallwonder's Avatar
    HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You really got a killer stack!!! Best of luck!!!
    Follow me on ********!
    http://www.********.com/profile.php?id=100000582781653

Infinite Labs Model

Originally Posted by HopeSmallwonder View Post
    You really got a killer stack!!! Best of luck!!!
    Couldn't agree more And thanks!

... and now, my initial thoughts on Cyclo-REM.

I cracked open the tub last night and mixed 1 scoop with 8 oz. water 45 minutes before I went to bed. *Note* I went to bed around 3am and woke up at 8:30am, so I wasn't thinking that even with the Cyclo-REM, I would still feel crappy when I woke up with that little sleep. However, I was pleasantly surprised... I actually woke up feeling refreshed!! I've definitely found my new sleep aid product, not to mention there's 150+ servings per tub... can't go wrong Even though I won't be using this as one my "main" products for the log, I'll definitely be mentioning it throughout. Infinite Labs' has a great product going with Cyclo-REM. Even more excited to try the new Juggernaut formula!!

Also... as long as there's no opposition from the IL reps on this, I may be giving away a full, sealed bottle of Cyclo Bolan NT to a lucky follower of my log in the next week or so I was lucky enough to also receive this from IL, but don't currently have a use for it. I'd much rather see it be put to good use by another IL fan/logger than collect dust in my supplement cabinet

With that being said - if you're interested at all in the Cyclo Bolan NT, drop a note in this log and I'll add your name to the hat

~Veni Vidi Vici~

tkw71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tkw71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tkw71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tkw71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tkw71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tkw71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tkw71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tkw71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tkw71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tkw71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tkw71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I had no idea about this product! I'm excited. I've been taking sleepy time tea and I think I built up my tolerance for it. Time to go shopping! Thanks!

Originally Posted by tkw71 View Post
    I had no idea about this product! I'm excited. I've been taking sleepy time tea and I think I built up my tolerance for it. Time to go shopping! Thanks!
    Haha, not a problem
    ~Veni Vidi Vici~