Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

that sh***y feeling when you think youre not good enough for a chic

do you ever feel that way? when you meet a new girl at school, work, mall, or anywhere and you're just like F***! shes too good for me! lol
    if so how do you encourage yourself to man the f*** up and talk to her? i know its all in your head but still...
    "Get Ripped or Die Mirin!"

*** No Facial Hair Crew ***
    *** Always pick's 4 Crew ***
    *** Wide Waist Crew ***
    +++ Positive Crew +++
    *Midwest Lumberjack crew*

Latex69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Latex69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Latex69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Latex69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Latex69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Latex69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Latex69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Latex69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Latex69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Latex69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Latex69 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Dont think like that, think like your to good for her. Just be confident.

NothingFancy will become famous soon enough. (+50) NothingFancy will become famous soon enough. (+50) NothingFancy will become famous soon enough. (+50) NothingFancy will become famous soon enough. (+50) NothingFancy will become famous soon enough. (+50) NothingFancy will become famous soon enough. (+50) NothingFancy will become famous soon enough. (+50) NothingFancy will become famous soon enough. (+50) NothingFancy will become famous soon enough. (+50) NothingFancy will become famous soon enough. (+50) NothingFancy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just be like.... he's a dude, she's a dude, we're all dudes.....
    Just be confident, talk to her like a friend. Have to start somewhere, don't be a douche and try to have all these lame ass cheesy pick up lines.
    Bitches do love waffles though....

bobrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobrah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    be the sexy **** that you are and you'll be baggin chicks left and right

Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by NothingFancy View Post
    Just be like.... he's a dude, she's a dude, we're all dudes.....
    Just be confident, talk to her like a friend. Have to start somewhere, don't be a douche and try to have all these lame ass cheesy pick up lines.
    Bitches do love waffles though....

Originally Posted by Latex69 View Post
    Dont think like that, think like your to good for her. Just be confident.

yeah ill try, im pretty confident but theres always that one bomb a** chic that makes you feel like you're not good enough lol

*** Wide Waist Crew ***
    +++ Positive Crew +++

Originally Posted by bobrah View Post
    be the sexy **** that you are and you'll be baggin chicks left and right
    lol

*** Wide Waist Crew ***
    +++ Positive Crew +++

usmarine313 is not very well liked. (-100) usmarine313 is not very well liked. (-100) usmarine313 is not very well liked. (-100) usmarine313 is not very well liked. (-100) usmarine313 is not very well liked. (-100) usmarine313 is not very well liked. (-100) usmarine313 is not very well liked. (-100) usmarine313 is not very well liked. (-100) usmarine313 is not very well liked. (-100) usmarine313 is not very well liked. (-100) usmarine313 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Eddysx View Post
    do you ever feel that way? when you meet a new girl at school, work, mall, or anywhere and you're just like F***! shes too good for me! lol
    if so how do you encourage yourself to man the f*** up and talk to her? i know its all in your head but still...
    I feel you man, but with all due respect you need to be more confident; Women are turned on by confidence regardless of whether or not you get shut down; i.e It was this one girl I tried to spit game on, and me being the only dude who ever tried to talk to her she liked that **** despite her having a man and turning me down lol; She came up to me later on and said I got hella bawlz. (Coolface) Anyways, just walk up to her and start a conversation. Fine women come a dime a dozen in this world, unless you think you're going to fall in love with her.

Caleb8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Caleb8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Caleb8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Caleb8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Caleb8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Caleb8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Caleb8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Caleb8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Caleb8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Caleb8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Caleb8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Yeah bro, I get this feeling all the time. It's constant. I never feel good enough for a chick. I just tell myself though that hopefully she'll see past me not being good enough and just like me for who I am.

spek578 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) spek578 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) spek578 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) spek578 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) spek578 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) spek578 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) spek578 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) spek578 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) spek578 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) spek578 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) spek578 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    man up, like everyone else has said, be confident and just go for it. whats the worst thing that could happen? she says no? if you dont even give it a shot, youre telling yourself no. not her. YOU. then you only have yourself to blame for not going for it.

aquire confidence, reap the benefits
    220/280/440

Originally Posted by usmarine313 View Post
    I feel you man, but with all due respect you need to be more confident; Women are turned on by confidence regardless of whether or not you get shut down; i.e It was this one girl I tried to spit game on, and me being the only dude who ever tried to talk to her she liked that **** despite her having a man and turning me down lol; She came up to me later on and said I got hella bawlz. (Coolface) Anyways, just walk up to her and start a conversation. Fine women come a dime a dozen in this world, unless you think you're going to fall in love with her.
    yeah i feel you bro, school starts tomorrow, time to bag some bishes!

*** Wide Waist Crew ***
    +++ Positive Crew +++

Caleb8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Caleb8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Caleb8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Caleb8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Caleb8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Caleb8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Caleb8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Caleb8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Caleb8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Caleb8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Caleb8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    yeah i feel you bro, school starts tomorrow, time to bag some bishes!
    Hell to the yeah it's time!

Originally Posted by spek578 View Post
    man up, like everyone else has said, be confident and just go for it. whats the worst thing that could happen? she says no? if you dont even give it a shot, youre telling yourself no. not her. YOU. then you only have yourself to blame for not going for it.

aquire confidence, reap the benefits
    yeah i feel you brah!

*** Wide Waist Crew ***
    +++ Positive Crew +++

spek578 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) spek578 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) spek578 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) spek578 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) spek578 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) spek578 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) spek578 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) spek578 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) spek578 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) spek578 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) spek578 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    yeah i feel you brah!
    will rep ya on recharge, good luck bro
    220/280/440

IndyBaller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IndyBaller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IndyBaller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IndyBaller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IndyBaller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IndyBaller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IndyBaller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IndyBaller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Alpha tf up.

Originally Posted by spek578 View Post
    will rep ya on recharge, good luck bro
    haha ight brah, thanks!

*** Wide Waist Crew ***
    +++ Positive Crew +++

Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000)
    Never happens to me because I genuinely feel I'm too good for everyone else.

A dose of arrogance is healthy for a man OP. You're tall, white and in better shape than the average man. You have everything going for you, so act like it.
    "Go for a middle schooler bro. It's not weird."--Cajunpballer

Phasezaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Phasezaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Phasezaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Phasezaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Phasezaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Phasezaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Phasezaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Phasezaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Phasezaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Phasezaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Phasezaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Dumb logic OP. If anything, I'm better then the chick. She'd be lucky to shave my balls for me before I go out to a party with another bish. Acquire this attitude and you will be golden.

Originally Posted by Kiwisaki View Post
    Never happens to me because I genuinely feel I'm too good for everyone else.

A dose of arrogance is healthy for a man OP. You're tall, white and in better shape than the average man. You have everything going for you, so act like it.
    thats good man! ill take that as compliment. and im not white lol but thanks brah!

*** Wide Waist Crew ***
    +++ Positive Crew +++

Originally Posted by Phasezaa View Post
    Dumb logic OP. If anything, I'm better then the chick. She'd be lucky to shave my balls for me before I go out to a party with another bish. Acquire this attitude and you will be golden.
    lol ill keep that in mind brotha

*** Wide Waist Crew ***
    +++ Positive Crew +++

EatLiftSleep702 is on a distinguished road. (+10) EatLiftSleep702 is on a distinguished road. (+10) EatLiftSleep702 is on a distinguished road. (+10) EatLiftSleep702 is on a distinguished road. (+10) EatLiftSleep702 is on a distinguished road. (+10) EatLiftSleep702 is on a distinguished road. (+10) EatLiftSleep702 is on a distinguished road. (+10) EatLiftSleep702 is on a distinguished road. (+10) EatLiftSleep702 is on a distinguished road. (+10) EatLiftSleep702 is on a distinguished road. (+10) EatLiftSleep702 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Vegas brother what up tho?

How do you know she is too good for you unless you dont talk to her?
    █──────█

Eat like a man, Train like a beast, Sleep like a baby.

Never will be satisfied. Will always want to be Bigger & Stronger.

Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000)
    thats good man! ill take that as compliment. and im not white lol but thanks brah!
    Deceptive lighting is deceptive. Point still stands.
    "Go for a middle schooler bro. It's not weird."--Cajunpballer

Originally Posted by EatLiftSleep702 View Post
    Vegas brother what up tho?

How do you know she is too good for you unless you dont talk to her?

thats the problem when i see hot bishes. im always assuming sh*t lol

*** Wide Waist Crew ***
    +++ Positive Crew +++

EatLiftSleep702 is on a distinguished road. (+10) EatLiftSleep702 is on a distinguished road. (+10) EatLiftSleep702 is on a distinguished road. (+10) EatLiftSleep702 is on a distinguished road. (+10) EatLiftSleep702 is on a distinguished road. (+10) EatLiftSleep702 is on a distinguished road. (+10) EatLiftSleep702 is on a distinguished road. (+10) EatLiftSleep702 is on a distinguished road. (+10) EatLiftSleep702 is on a distinguished road. (+10) EatLiftSleep702 is on a distinguished road. (+10) EatLiftSleep702 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    thats the problem when i see hot bishes. im always assuming sh*t lol
    Dnt trip i was the same way lol.

But I just go up and introduce myself as a gentlemen and she intoduces herself back and shake her hand and just go from there. And pray to god you dont choke up.

Remember to shake a girls hand like this

and not like this

srs though most guys dnt know how to shake a womans hand
    █──────█

Eat like a man, Train like a beast, Sleep like a baby.

Never will be satisfied. Will always want to be Bigger & Stronger.

Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Talk to any girl, ugly fat or whatever. Loosen up... the go straight up to the hot chick and converse! haha
    @PreChewz Sponsored Athlete. The Best Chewable Pre-workout!

Originally Posted by Pain Zone View Post
    Talk to any girl, ugly fat or whatever. Loosen up... the go straight up to the hot chick and converse! haha
    ill let yall know whats good when i get home from school tomorrow lol

*** Wide Waist Crew ***
    +++ Positive Crew +++

rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100)
    i felt like this.

xxitschrisxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxitschrisxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxitschrisxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxitschrisxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxitschrisxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxitschrisxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxitschrisxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxitschrisxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxitschrisxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxitschrisxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxitschrisxx is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I always feel like this op, and being socially awkward thru out all my 4 yrs of high school didn't help. Get nervous when speaking to other people srs, like I feel like I dont know what to say.
    But the one time I did go up to dis chick it was at the gym and my friend made me do it, it was done terribly I went up to girl said can I work in asked for age walked away before they left I asked for number to her and her friend 1 said no I have a bf other said no Im good and they walked away laughing. But I took the good out of it, I was like brahski you actually grabbed ur nuts and went up to a girl.

Originally Posted by xxitschrisxx View Post
    I always feel like this op, and being socially awkward thru out all my 4 yrs of high school didn't help. Get nervous when speaking to other people srs, like I feel like I dont know what to say.
    But the one time I did go up to dis chick it was at the gym and my friend made me do it, it was done terribly I went up to girl said can I work in asked for age walked away before they left I asked for number to her and her friend 1 said no I have a bf other said no Im good and they walked away laughing. But I took the good out of it, I was like brahski you actually grabbed ur nuts and went up to a girl.

yeah man it sucks! im pretty social although theres times when im having a bad day and i just dont feel like talking to people
    and at least you had the balls to do it, next time just be like "****, you aint even that cute bitch" lol

*** Wide Waist Crew ***
    +++ Positive Crew +++

xxitschrisxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxitschrisxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxitschrisxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxitschrisxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxitschrisxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxitschrisxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxitschrisxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxitschrisxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxitschrisxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxitschrisxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxitschrisxx is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    yeah man it sucks! im pretty social although theres times when im having a bad day and i just dont feel like talking to people
    and at least you had the balls to do it, next time just be like "****, you aint even that cute bitch" lol
    I feel like that at night I tell myself or in bed before I go to sleep, I tell myself tomorrow I'm gonna talk to one random person and have a conversation or say Hi to people I see. I never fall thru >.<
    If I said that to her I'd be lying to myself hnnnggg xD

Austin8781 is not very well liked. (-100) Austin8781 is not very well liked. (-100) Austin8781 is not very well liked. (-100) Austin8781 is not very well liked. (-100) Austin8781 is not very well liked. (-100) Austin8781 is not very well liked. (-100) Austin8781 is not very well liked. (-100) Austin8781 is not very well liked. (-100) Austin8781 is not very well liked. (-100) Austin8781 is not very well liked. (-100) Austin8781 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Stop being an insecure ******* OP