Mossma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Helping friend put on weight.

My friend needs to gain about 25 lbs for hockey. He has the smallest body type whatever it is.......ectomorph? Well...whatever it is with the highest metabolism. I was wondering if any of you guys know the best way to put some weight on him. I have him eating tons of food right now, mainly like nuts and stuff...but any diet suggesstions as well as training technique ideas would be welcome.

Rufio is just really nice. (+1000) Rufio is just really nice. (+1000) Rufio is just really nice. (+1000) Rufio is just really nice. (+1000) Rufio is just really nice. (+1000) Rufio is just really nice. (+1000) Rufio is just really nice. (+1000) Rufio is just really nice. (+1000) Rufio is just really nice. (+1000) Rufio is just really nice. (+1000) Rufio is just really nice. (+1000)

Re: Helping friend put on weight.

Originally posted by Mossma
    I was wondering if any of you guys know the best way to put some weight on him. I have him eating tons of food right now, mainly like nuts and stuff...but any diet suggesstions as well as training technique ideas would be welcome.
    yea ill be the first to tell you, KEEP him eating ANY AND EVERYthing possible every 2 hours or so. Thats the diet, there is no special diet if your friend is trying to gain mass. Take it from me, im in the mass gaining stage and im eating so much food possible im starting to get sick of food. have him stop whatever cardio he has and put him on a 3 or 4 day workout split.

peace out

also if your gunno have your friend do some cardio, make sure he eats a lot and leace a half an hour before he runs or whatever and then immediately when he gets back from cardio, EAT!
    "I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying" - MJ

diplomat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    well theres plenty of weight routines around here so that will be easy to find. as far as putting on weight i know from experience. Get him a supplements called creatine a protein 95. I began with creatine at 139 and know im like 153-155. I startes out with 11% bodyfat and now im at 15%. Im alot bigger tho. After he gains the wait i suggest he cuts tho like im doing.

Canuck Builder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    if its for hockey make sure he does some agility training aswell, otherwise he will wind up big, but extremely slow. That is what happened to me a few seasons ago.