Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Gibb1991 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gibb1991 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gibb1991 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gibb1991 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gibb1991 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gibb1991 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gibb1991 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gibb1991 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gibb1991 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gibb1991 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gibb1991 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    We're Canadian, we love and accept people of all race, backgrounds, and beliefs.

.....unless your a dirty French Canadian.
    Eat Right. Lift Heavy. Be a Fat Manlet.

One Year to Leave Do I Even Lift Status

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145467771&p=1434065071#post1434065071

Location: The Greatest Country on Earth, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    BrahGrylls is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrahGrylls is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrahGrylls is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrahGrylls is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrahGrylls is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrahGrylls is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrahGrylls is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrahGrylls is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrahGrylls is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrahGrylls is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrahGrylls is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Nothing makes me happier than French tears.

Great start to the day.

PissantSoldier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PissantSoldier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PissantSoldier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PissantSoldier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PissantSoldier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PissantSoldier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PissantSoldier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PissantSoldier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PissantSoldier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PissantSoldier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PissantSoldier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lmao, I got negged by Frumpy for making this thread. He must be from Montreal, the *******.

++Positive Crew++

Illuminati Crew

Audrey Hepburn Crew

Smallbigsam is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smallbigsam is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smallbigsam is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smallbigsam is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smallbigsam is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smallbigsam is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smallbigsam is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smallbigsam is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smallbigsam is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smallbigsam is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smallbigsam is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Quebec provincial election are today. Quebecer are the greatest people in this world! **** you all!

apo99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) apo99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) apo99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) apo99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) apo99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) apo99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) apo99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) apo99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) apo99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) apo99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) apo99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    gawd dam ***gy quebecquizers, here in mtl all the ****gy frenchis wanna separate so they can have walfare all day long and beer and poutine, every where you go all you here is some type of hill billy french thats incomprehensible. And they kepp saying "vive le quebec libre" which means long live a free quebec. WTF does that mean. hopefully if we separte the rest of canada will decralre war on Quebec.
    100% spartan-
    cxbl paintball-
    fortune only comes once, but misfortune keeps on coming-
    eliniko crew

Remember the future. lebronjames's Avatar
    lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000)
    the asian guy the quebecer guy is going off at happens to be one of my best friends, he was walking along the street talking to his gf on the phone in english when the guy lashed out at him

fukk if i was there with him i woulda lost my cool
    The block of granite that was an obstacle in the path of the weak, becomes a stepping stone in the path of the strong.

Blackjack77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blackjack77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blackjack77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blackjack77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blackjack77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blackjack77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blackjack77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blackjack77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blackjack77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blackjack77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blackjack77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    WTF? Do French Canadians hate british people? Aware a UK Misc'er...

GliAzzuri is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GliAzzuri is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GliAzzuri is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GliAzzuri is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GliAzzuri is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GliAzzuri is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GliAzzuri is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GliAzzuri is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GliAzzuri is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GliAzzuri is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GliAzzuri is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Seperatist Quebecers are usually (but not always) pretty racist. They're huge *******s and this province would be better off without them. It's really too bad, what could have been a sick multicultural/multilingual province got ruined by seperatist Quebecois ****s.

There's a difference between trying to preserve your culture and being a xenophobic, ignorant retard. Not wanting your children to learn english is a perfect example of this, it's unique to Quebec as far as I know, and is an example of the stupidity of some of the people in this province. Everyone in the world wants to learn English, except for Quebec which also happens to be situated in a majority Anglophone country.

BRB the sign on the store you own needs to be in French or we'll fine you because we don't want to lose our language
    BRB having french police going around enforcing stupid language sign laws.
    BRB we don't want our kids learning English, because we want to keep the population nice and stupid.
    ☆ ☆ Ultimate Quebec Club ☆ ☆
    †Italian Crew†
    *Wanderlust/Misc Travelling Crew*

Jecoma is a name known to all. (+5000) Jecoma is a name known to all. (+5000) Jecoma is a name known to all. (+5000) Jecoma is a name known to all. (+5000) Jecoma is a name known to all. (+5000) Jecoma is a name known to all. (+5000) Jecoma is a name known to all. (+5000) Jecoma is a name known to all. (+5000) Jecoma is a name known to all. (+5000) Jecoma is a name known to all. (+5000) Jecoma is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lolling at French supremacist that can't speak French for ****.
    Canada is mostly English, dealwithit.gif

Honestly, even ch'ti or Wallon sounds less pedestrian than Québécois.

KraftDanner is just really nice. (+1000) KraftDanner is just really nice. (+1000) KraftDanner is just really nice. (+1000) KraftDanner is just really nice. (+1000) KraftDanner is just really nice. (+1000) KraftDanner is just really nice. (+1000) KraftDanner is just really nice. (+1000) KraftDanner is just really nice. (+1000) KraftDanner is just really nice. (+1000) KraftDanner is just really nice. (+1000) KraftDanner is just really nice. (+1000)

Angry

French canadian (Quebecer) reporting in. Everyone in this thread is ignorant.
    Brb two lunatics scream non sense in a video
    Brb "omg french canadians should die, they are ALL like that, they are so beta blahblahblah"

BTW if Quebec lives off Canada, Canada lives of Alberta. Quebec will be one of the richest province in the near future. Ontario is going downhill because its economy is based off industries while our is based off our abundant natural ressources.

These two are fukin lunatics period and I would personally beat the guy and slap the bitch if I was there.

I wonder what the reactions would be if the video was exactly the opposite. Three french canadians speaking french in Ontario and getting screamed at and insulted for it. Not a single fuk would be given and guess what, this sh*t happens OFTEN too. You guys are no better you fukin' hypocrites. I don't hate anyone for their language or from what province they're from.

Also lol'ed at people saying we speak hillbilly french. We speak the exact same french the people in Paris spoke hundreds of years ago. They changed their accent not us. Read a fukin' book before opening your mouth. I even work with a french guy from Paris who has been living in Quebec for three years and he knew about the fact that WE SPEAK the original french.
    The french from France don't hate us what kind bullsh*t is this? They actually LOVE Quebec and Quebecers they call us their little cousins.

Haters gonna hate.
    Ignorants gonna ignorant.
    Hypocrites gonna hypocrite.

/thread

jon555 is a name known to all. (+5000) jon555 is a name known to all. (+5000) jon555 is a name known to all. (+5000) jon555 is a name known to all. (+5000) jon555 is a name known to all. (+5000) jon555 is a name known to all. (+5000) jon555 is a name known to all. (+5000) jon555 is a name known to all. (+5000) jon555 is a name known to all. (+5000) jon555 is a name known to all. (+5000) jon555 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Who the fuk even knew Canada had different states? Nobody. I thought everybody was from one ****gy country? And WTF is a premier? Like a movie premier? Lol no one gives a fuk about Canada.
    You deserve what you settle for.

[A]lpha [B]eard [C]rew

5k+

Thraximundar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Thraximundar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Thraximundar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Thraximundar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Thraximundar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Thraximundar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Thraximundar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Thraximundar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Thraximundar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Thraximundar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Thraximundar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    oh look
    stupid people

Shadow Colossus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shadow Colossus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shadow Colossus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shadow Colossus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shadow Colossus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shadow Colossus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shadow Colossus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shadow Colossus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shadow Colossus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shadow Colossus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shadow Colossus is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I would WRECK this french piece of garbage if i bumped into him on the street, and make his little girlfriend watch.. me and my girlfriend are leaving the province because of people like that little puke, I was born and raised here, raised in english, and i never picked up french. It is getting so bad, that we are either moving to nova scotia or alberta.
    It's go time..

Ballin outa commission :( BballBuilder's Avatar
    BballBuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BballBuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BballBuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BballBuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BballBuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BballBuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BballBuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BballBuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BballBuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BballBuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BballBuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm from New Brunswick that borders directly on Quebec. My dad is french (Acadian) and I speak pretty fluently.

I want to say that not all Quebecers are like this. There's a small minority that are a bunch of douchebags, but the majority of them are pretty cool, especially if you at least make an effort to speak french. If you try to meet them halfway, they will too. They're the last province with some semblance of french culture in a country that tried it's hardest to eradicate it, so cut em some slack.

that being said, the dude in the video needs to diaf
    Everyone knows rusted screws on a bike means that you probably drove it underwater and that's bad ass in itself.

http://changewithchange.blogspot.com/

Ballin outa commission :( BballBuilder's Avatar
    BballBuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BballBuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BballBuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BballBuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BballBuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BballBuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BballBuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BballBuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BballBuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BballBuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BballBuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Shadow Colossus View Post
    I would WRECK this french piece of garbage if i bumped into him on the street, and make his little girlfriend watch.. me and my girlfriend are leaving the province because of people like that little puke, I was born and raised here, raised in english, and i never picked up french. It is getting so bad, that we are either moving to nova scotia or alberta.
    How is it possible to grow up and live in a society that is primarily french and never pick it up?
    Everyone knows rusted screws on a bike means that you probably drove it underwater and that's bad ass in itself.

http://changewithchange.blogspot.com/

Shadow Colossus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shadow Colossus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shadow Colossus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shadow Colossus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shadow Colossus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shadow Colossus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shadow Colossus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shadow Colossus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shadow Colossus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shadow Colossus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shadow Colossus is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by BballBuilder View Post
    How is it possible to grow up and live in a society that is primarily french and never pick it up?
    I think it has to do with a learning disability, I took courses and failed, can barely complete a sentence in french.. I went to a english school, and failed french every year, yet passed (barely) long story, anyway.. lol
    It's go time..

PDBDLE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PDBDLE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PDBDLE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PDBDLE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PDBDLE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PDBDLE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PDBDLE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PDBDLE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PDBDLE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PDBDLE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PDBDLE is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    As someone who has lived all along the Ontario/Quebec border their whole life it's hard to respect this kind of people.

My dad is a truck driver and Quebec trucking companies hate Ontario drivers bringing loads into Quebec (because they want to be the only one allowed to deliver any loads in and out of Quebec) and one day they loosened one of my dads tires off a trailer and it hit a transport when it came off pretty much took the whole motor out, both people were fine but if it would have hit their windshield it would have killed them... And my dad was in the truck stop for 20 minutes and had done a full inspection ~15 minutes before that.

If Quebec wants to seperate they can but I do like some of the province..

edit: this is a small group but the seperatists/pro quebec-anti everywhere else'ers can't be taken seriously because of their actions in pursuit of a ridiculous idea that will ruin them.

wessneijder is just really nice. (+1000) wessneijder is just really nice. (+1000) wessneijder is just really nice. (+1000) wessneijder is just really nice. (+1000) wessneijder is just really nice. (+1000) wessneijder is just really nice. (+1000) wessneijder is just really nice. (+1000) wessneijder is just really nice. (+1000) wessneijder is just really nice. (+1000) wessneijder is just really nice. (+1000) wessneijder is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by NoScope View Post
    would smash that french chick so hard. fuuuuu she'd love it as I scream english curse words at her.
    lmao repped
    *Bald/Balding Crew*
    *Acura TL crew*

Shredology will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shredology will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shredology will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shredology will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shredology will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shredology will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shredology will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shredology will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shredology will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shredology will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shredology will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Mikerub View Post
    French Canadian accents are ****ing terrible.
    That's not what your bish said last night, nomsayin'?

Originally Posted by Desi_guy View Post
    They are all like that. They want to form a separate independent country. I dont know what the fck they want, but they need to open their eyes and stop being so up tight about their culture and language. Many developed nations are multicultural. US and Canada have a huge diversity, and theres nothing we can do. Its natural, and totally acceptable in these countries but for some reason, these racist quebecoise ***gots dont want blacks/browns/or non french speakers in their province. Even if someone is dying on the street and asks them for help in english, theyll refuse to help. Thats how uptight these dumb motherfckers are about their language and culture. These asswipes are trying so hard to keep their language and culture alive that they are getting isolated. I talked to this french girl once and she was in toronto on a visit. She was like I am going back home tomorrow. I was like what do you mean by back home? This is your home. She was like no Quebec is my home. And I just said to myself You know what bitch you ugly fckin racist piece of **** french ****, just get the fck out of my city and I better not see people of your kind in my god damn fckin city again you fckin racist bastards. Yes, you are bastards because you have nobody. You are bastards because you have no father or mother. You are alone in this god damn country. Go live in your prison called Quebec but one day we are going to come in your god damn house and we are going to free everyone who wants to get rid of you idiots. you separatists, fck you because no body wants you. You live on my money, we pay you, we feed you you dirty racist kunts, We dont give a **** about you but if you talk about breaking Canada, we will break you , your children and everything that comes in our way. We will fckin break you. We will hang your legs from your necks you dumb racist saparatist kunts. Leave Canada as it is. and deal with the multiculturalism you fck heads.
    Dude calm the **** down, you're being the most retarded here. I'm from quebec and honnestly I could care less if people talk english. In fact, I don't give a single ****. Stop putting everyone in the same basket ****head

crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    "To be a warrior is not a simple matter of wishing to be one. It is rather an endless struggle that will go on to the very last moment of our lives. Nobody is born a warrior, in exactly the same way that nobody is born an average man. We make ourselves into one or the other."-- Carlos Castaneda

KillaBeez is just really nice. (+1000) KillaBeez is just really nice. (+1000) KillaBeez is just really nice. (+1000) KillaBeez is just really nice. (+1000) KillaBeez is just really nice. (+1000) KillaBeez is just really nice. (+1000) KillaBeez is just really nice. (+1000) KillaBeez is just really nice. (+1000) KillaBeez is just really nice. (+1000) KillaBeez is just really nice. (+1000) KillaBeez is just really nice. (+1000)
    Last edited by KillaBeez; 09-04-2012 at 04:00 PM.
    ☆ ☆ Québec Crew ☆ ☆
    ***Knee Draggers Unite***

German Volume Training

Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by KraftDanner View Post
    French canadian (Quebecer) reporting in. Everyone in this thread is ignorant.
    Brb two lunatics scream non sense in a video
    Brb "omg french canadians should die, they are ALL like that, they are so beta blahblahblah"

BTW if Quebec lives off Canada, Canada lives of Alberta. Quebec will be one of the richest province in the near future. Ontario is going downhill because its economy is based off industries while our is based off our abundant natural ressources.

These two are fukin lunatics period and I would personally beat the guy and slap the bitch if I was there.

I wonder what the reactions would be if the video was exactly the opposite. Three french canadians speaking french in Ontario and getting screamed at and insulted for it. Not a single fuk would be given and guess what, this sh*t happens OFTEN too. You guys are no better you fukin' hypocrites. I don't hate anyone for their language or from what province they're from.

Also lol'ed at people saying we speak hillbilly french. We speak the exact same french the people in Paris spoke hundreds of years ago. They changed their accent not us. Read a fukin' book before opening your mouth. I even work with a french guy from Paris who has been living in Quebec for three years and he knew about the fact that WE SPEAK the original french.
    The french from France don't hate us what kind bullsh*t is this? They actually LOVE Quebec and Quebecers they call us their little cousins.

Haters gonna hate.
    Ignorants gonna ignorant.
    Hypocrites gonna hypocrite.

/thread
    lol @ being one of the richest provinces in the country while needing to receive 5 billion dollars a year from the federal government because you are a ****ty provence.

pthree is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pthree is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pthree is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pthree is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pthree is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pthree is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pthree is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pthree is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pthree is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pthree is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pthree is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I would also knock this ******* but some of you need to stfu

Originally Posted by Rexy View Post
    lol @ being one of the richest provinces in the country while needing to receive 5 billion dollars a year from the federal government because you are a ****ty provence.
    "According to a study by the Institut de la statistique du Québec, Quebec occupies the 37th place worldwide in terms of the size of its economy ... ahead of Portugal (40th), Norway (42nd) and Denmark (44th ). The GDP (Gross Domestic Product) per capita in Quebec in 2003, it reached U.S. $ 28,044 PPP just ahead of Hong Kong and Japan ... Quebec occupies the 16th position. .. Quebec ranks 36th among the world's exporters. Only 16 countries exceed the Quebec area. With 1.7 million square kilometers, Quebec compares to Libya and Iran. Quebec has a population of 7.5 million in 2004, is the 93rd largest in the world. "Source: La Presse November 25, 2004 Quebec ranks among the economic leaders (Da.R.)

u mad *******?

more :

'' Quebec has never been compensated for having to absorb the debt of Ontario when the Act of Union of 1840. According to the document "Federal debt in historical perspective" written by Pierre Corbeil, Drummondville Ph.D. in December 2000, "The Upper Canada (now Ontario), February 10, 1841, had a debt of 5,925,779, $ 54. At the same time, Lower Canada (Quebec today) had a credit (surplus) 189 $ 306.41. Debt of Ontario to Quebec in 6115 was $ 085.95 in 1867. In 1995 dollars, it would therefore be a debt of 122 637 742 $ 972.95. If we calculate the amount of the debt at 5% interest since 1867 (as stipulated in Article 112 of the British North America Act), the outstanding debt of Ontario to Quebec is 63 219 991 062 847, $ 10. "More than 63 billion. (Da.R.)

"On 1 March 1927, the border between Quebec and Labrador is drawn by the Government of Canada, without Quebec, all approved in London by the British government. Quebec had to fly a fifth of its territory, or 111,974 square miles, extremely rich in natural resources and assessed in 1981, $ 100 billion. (La Presse, February 21, 1981) "(J.D.R.)
    Last edited by pthree; 09-04-2012 at 03:44 PM.
    ☆ ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆ ☆

''Thank you, Marc'' - Jason Genova

I rape back(prepare your anus)

WhiskeyBent3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WhiskeyBent3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WhiskeyBent3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WhiskeyBent3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WhiskeyBent3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WhiskeyBent3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WhiskeyBent3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WhiskeyBent3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WhiskeyBent3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WhiskeyBent3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WhiskeyBent3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    now i know what harry dun mean by "I dont know Loyd, the french are *******s"

azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by dekh1337 View Post
    fkn french separatist *******s

Ill translate: basically he is saying, that he feels disrespected that people do not speak french and a simple "bonjour" is required for his respect.

Context: The Bloc Quebec is apparently winning the elections in Quebec, and they wnt to force french language against all english speaking people. They want to separate because they want to "preserve" their native French culture.

Irony: They speak hillbilly french.

ex: the word "toi" means "you" in english, which they pronounce like "Tway" like hillbilly fuks
    The French Canadians aren't even liked by the French they are seen as backwater people

Brahtiatus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brahtiatus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brahtiatus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brahtiatus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brahtiatus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brahtiatus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brahtiatus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brahtiatus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brahtiatus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brahtiatus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brahtiatus is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    just came in again to say, the best thing to come out of quebec was jacques villeneuve. everyone else can fack off

Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lol, who fukin cares. They speak pseudo-french anyway.
    The trouble with being punctual is that nobody's there to appreciate it.

matcallo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matcallo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matcallo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matcallo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matcallo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matcallo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matcallo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matcallo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matcallo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matcallo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matcallo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Everyone who do not live in Quebec, plz gtfo, you have no idea what you are talking about. It's a complex matter, not only language related.
    ☆ ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆ ☆
    *Misc muay thai crew*

L'esprit est un libertain que les certitudes enferment

falconXR is just really nice. (+1000) falconXR is just really nice. (+1000) falconXR is just really nice. (+1000) falconXR is just really nice. (+1000) falconXR is just really nice. (+1000) falconXR is just really nice. (+1000) falconXR is just really nice. (+1000) falconXR is just really nice. (+1000) falconXR is just really nice. (+1000) falconXR is just really nice. (+1000) falconXR is just really nice. (+1000)
    No offence to anyone on here, but the french-canadians that I have met are total kunts and deserve a punch in the face. Most arrogant people on the planet.
    I rep back on the first date...

"Quitters never win, winners never quit, but those who never win AND never quit are idiots."