Closed Thread
    Marty1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marty1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marty1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marty1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marty1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marty1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marty1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marty1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marty1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marty1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marty1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Big man on campus!

Hi all, is any of you doing the big man on campus 12 week routine? how you getting on with it? I cant wait to start it!

Jsorget has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jsorget has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jsorget has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jsorget has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Marty1985 View Post
    Hi all, is any of you doing the big man on campus 12 week routine? how you getting on with it? I cant wait to start it!
    Started yesterday and the first workout was far more intense then I anticipated. Doing my before and after pictures so we will see how the 12 weeks goes.

zmcpherson is on a distinguished road. (+10) zmcpherson is on a distinguished road. (+10) zmcpherson is on a distinguished road. (+10) zmcpherson is on a distinguished road. (+10) zmcpherson is on a distinguished road. (+10) zmcpherson is on a distinguished road. (+10) zmcpherson is on a distinguished road. (+10) zmcpherson is on a distinguished road. (+10) zmcpherson is on a distinguished road. (+10) zmcpherson is on a distinguished road. (+10) zmcpherson is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Im doing the All Pro beginners program for the next 20 weeks

THEN im going to take a week or two to deload then im going to switch to the Big man on Campus program. I think i need to get the basics down right.

Keep everyone informed with how you go though... I always wonder how good the programs are for beginner/intermediates when they are put together by people who have been training forever and look like that (i.e. not me).

Good luck mate :-)

Wildcats160 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wildcats160 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wildcats160 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wildcats160 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wildcats160 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wildcats160 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wildcats160 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wildcats160 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wildcats160 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wildcats160 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wildcats160 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Middle of week 2 here, I can tell they're nasty workouts because it's taking me about 4-5 days for each muscle to recover fully. Can't wait to see results.

Marty1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marty1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marty1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marty1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marty1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marty1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marty1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marty1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marty1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marty1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marty1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Wildcats160 View Post
    Middle of week 2 here, I can tell they're nasty workouts because it's taking me about 4-5 days for each muscle to recover fully. Can't wait to see results.
    Yeh, Im on week 1 Day 3! a day of rest!! well cardio haha. Still have DOMS from Monday but its all good, loving it so far although how are you getting on with the wide grip pull ups? i could only manage 5 and my body was spent, had to do the rest with a bench under me for a little support lol......things can only get better though, right? Lets try keep this thread alive with everyones updates, i train alone so might need that motivational kick from you guys every so often.

fmmsf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    how're you guys hanging in there with there 'big man on campus'? From the lack of updates here I'm guessing we've all died from exhaustion ;-)
    I'm starting next week! How did you guys chose the initial weight for the exercises? Any final words of advice? Cheers

Originally Posted by fmmsf View Post
    how're you guys hanging in there with there 'big man on campus'? From the lack of updates here I'm guessing we've all died from exhaustion ;-)
    I'm starting next week! How did you guys chose the initial weight for the exercises? Any final words of advice? Cheers
    Haha, still hanging in there, just moved on to week 3. Feeling better already and might be an illusion but think im seeing some differences in my body. For the initial weight, start lighter than u possibly want to, and for the first 2 weeks use the time to guage how you get on with those weights and dont kill urself. by week 3 ur body will be used to the exercises and u can ramp up the intensity a notch. Remember each week ur trying to break your own records so dont make it too difficult for urself to begin with....Good Luck....and keep us up to date with your progress!

shaneshort has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Lol just finished Week 2 day 1. Im loving it so far. I didnt finish past Week 1 day 3 last week because my calves were so sore i literally couldnt walk... Like 4 aleve 2 anti inflamatory creams multiple times stretching a muscle relaxer and homeopathics for 2 days because they hurt so bad lmao. It was truly pathetic... :P but i really like the nutrition plan and program in all.

koudstaal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey guys how is it going.
    I started Monday with it and I really like the program.
    Sometimes I need to change some exercises of the program because my gym doesn’t have the equipment. It goes really well need to eat a lot though.

I have a question about the supplements what do you guys take?
    Because I only take multivitamins, omega 3, and proteins.

And does anyone has some tips for me?

Eggbuv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm just in the middle of week two now. How are the rest of you guys getting on with it? To koudstaal -> if you look at the supplment video Steve has on the program, he suggests taking what you are taking, so I think that's most of the basis covered. It's designed with a college student in mind who wouldn't have much money for many supplments. Hope the program is going well

Valerun is on a distinguished road. (+10) Valerun is on a distinguished road. (+10) Valerun is on a distinguished road. (+10) Valerun is on a distinguished road. (+10) Valerun is on a distinguished road. (+10) Valerun is on a distinguished road. (+10) Valerun is on a distinguished road. (+10) Valerun is on a distinguished road. (+10) Valerun is on a distinguished road. (+10) Valerun is on a distinguished road. (+10) Valerun is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Solid Split imo

RENESK8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    how do u guys track your workouts?

Rick492 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

How did it go?

Originally Posted by Jsorget View Post
    Started yesterday and the first workout was far more intense then I anticipated. Doing my before and after pictures so we will see how the 12 weeks goes.
    how did it go?

Ben0090 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ben0090 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ben0090 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ben0090 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ben0090 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ben0090 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ben0090 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ben0090 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ben0090 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ben0090 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ben0090 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Rick492 View Post
    how did it go?
    You just quoted a post from 2012
    FMH Crew resident manlet