fuarkimripped is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fuarkimripped is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fuarkimripped is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fuarkimripped is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fuarkimripped is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fuarkimripped is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fuarkimripped is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fuarkimripped is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fuarkimripped is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fuarkimripped is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fuarkimripped is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Calling Out All College Brahs (REPS)

Were u college brahs happy to be leaving home and be staying on campus or were u guys homesick and were gonna miss staying at home???

Arcos27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arcos27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arcos27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arcos27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arcos27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arcos27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arcos27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arcos27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arcos27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arcos27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arcos27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Moved out of my ****ty little town to a nice one

Much bigger, has a better 24 hour gym & More bishes.

everythingwentbetterthanexpected.jpg
    "it's never too late to be the person you should've been" -unknown

★★★Torn ACL Crew★★★

Bench Press: 290lbs 1x1
    Squat: 355lbs 1x5
    Deadlift: 360lbs 1x1

instagram:investorfitness drumplayer's Avatar
    drumplayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drumplayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drumplayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drumplayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drumplayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drumplayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drumplayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drumplayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drumplayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drumplayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drumplayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by fuarkimripped View Post
    Were u college brahs happy to be leaving home and be staying on campus or were u guys homesick and were gonna miss staying at home???
    i was so happy to be out of my damn house and damn town where everyone thinks they are the ****. girls were 10x hotter and didnt have to listen to my rents anymore. i will tell you then when you come home for thanksgiving, it will be tough. youre rents most likely will try and give you rules after youve been living for 3 months on your own without any. take advantage of college. best four years of your life.

southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000)
    i love my family but was still happy to move out and gain some freedom. feelsgoodman

DCbased will become famous soon enough. (+50) DCbased will become famous soon enough. (+50) DCbased will become famous soon enough. (+50) DCbased will become famous soon enough. (+50) DCbased will become famous soon enough. (+50) DCbased will become famous soon enough. (+50) DCbased will become famous soon enough. (+50) DCbased will become famous soon enough. (+50) DCbased will become famous soon enough. (+50) DCbased will become famous soon enough. (+50) DCbased will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My second year on campus and I love it.

Freedom, bishes, gym 5mins away, cooked food constantly.

townes is on a distinguished road. (+10) townes is on a distinguished road. (+10) townes is on a distinguished road. (+10) townes is on a distinguished road. (+10) townes is on a distinguished road. (+10) townes is on a distinguished road. (+10) townes is on a distinguished road. (+10) townes is on a distinguished road. (+10) townes is on a distinguished road. (+10) townes is on a distinguished road. (+10) townes is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Wasn't homesick during my college's summer training, but now that school has started I miss my old ****ing life. God, what I would do to go back and do high school over again. It's kinda cool to be doing my own thing though. Most of all I miss my home boyz. The people here are cool, but it will take years to form a bond like that of me and my home boyz.

instagram:investorfitness drumplayer's Avatar
    drumplayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drumplayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drumplayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drumplayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drumplayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drumplayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drumplayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drumplayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drumplayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drumplayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drumplayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by townes View Post
    Wasn't homesick during my college's summer training, but now that school has started I miss my old ****ing life. God, what I would do to go back and do high school over again. It's kinda cool to be doing my own thing though. Most of all I miss my home boyz. The people here are cool, but it will take years to form a bond like that of me and my home boyz.
    if you want that bond...join a frat. you'll definitely get it there. best decision by far that i made in college.

Bodybuilding Success Coolcicada's Avatar
    Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Was looking forward to coming back for the last week or so.

Just got back on Saturday and finished moving in.
    Love it.

Dat view.

Misc Cologne Crew

spicylobster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) spicylobster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) spicylobster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) spicylobster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) spicylobster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) spicylobster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) spicylobster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) spicylobster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) spicylobster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) spicylobster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) spicylobster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I get to be in college for 7 years for med school (thats if I get there)

Kentisc is just really nice. (+1000) Kentisc is just really nice. (+1000) Kentisc is just really nice. (+1000) Kentisc is just really nice. (+1000) Kentisc is just really nice. (+1000) Kentisc is just really nice. (+1000) Kentisc is just really nice. (+1000) Kentisc is just really nice. (+1000) Kentisc is just really nice. (+1000) Kentisc is just really nice. (+1000) Kentisc is just really nice. (+1000)
    It has its pro's and its cons
    But when at college I'm able to work out at a better gym and take care of my own food, so I like it

Progressive Overlord itsperseus's Avatar
    itsperseus is just really nice. (+1000) itsperseus is just really nice. (+1000) itsperseus is just really nice. (+1000) itsperseus is just really nice. (+1000) itsperseus is just really nice. (+1000) itsperseus is just really nice. (+1000) itsperseus is just really nice. (+1000) itsperseus is just really nice. (+1000) itsperseus is just really nice. (+1000) itsperseus is just really nice. (+1000) itsperseus is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by drumplayer View Post
    if you want that bond...join a frat. you'll definitely get it there. best decision by far that i made in college.
    He goes to West Point, soon he'll be part of the most badass frat in the country
    Stronger than yesterday, weaker than tomorrow

SkitheEast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SkitheEast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SkitheEast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SkitheEast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SkitheEast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SkitheEast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Home sick? lol wtf is that.

Miss staying at home? You on crack brah. There is a party 3 days a week at school, the **** would I want to be at home for.

Living off campus away from home, FTW!
    "you can't find the truth, you just pick the lie you like the best. as long as you know everything's a lie, you can't hurt yourself."
    -----
    Confidence doesn't fix your face!
    ---

mmafighter1294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmafighter1294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmafighter1294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmafighter1294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmafighter1294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmafighter1294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmafighter1294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmafighter1294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmafighter1294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmafighter1294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmafighter1294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Community college, still live at home with mommy and daddy
    GSF

Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by townes View Post
    I used to live like 15 min away from West Point until I moved down to FL last year. My brothers live in Highland Falls, couple min away, sure you know where it is
    University of Florida

vifex will become famous soon enough. (+50) vifex will become famous soon enough. (+50) vifex will become famous soon enough. (+50) vifex will become famous soon enough. (+50) vifex will become famous soon enough. (+50) vifex will become famous soon enough. (+50) vifex will become famous soon enough. (+50) vifex will become famous soon enough. (+50) vifex will become famous soon enough. (+50) vifex will become famous soon enough. (+50) vifex will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Fukk jelly of all you college brahs. I just wish I could skip senior year and jump right into college.