Page 49 of 55 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,470 of 1637
    arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 1stfober View Post
    Missed the live stream. Any videos from the meet?
    You can still watch all the footage on ustream, that's what I did. Just search Supertraining on ustream.
    1372 @ 205
    USAPL Senior International Coach & IPF Cat II Referee
    Squats & Science Head Coach
    http://squatsandscience.com/sscoaching/

Boynton Barbell Center:
    http://boyntonbarbellcenter.com/

YouTube Channel:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/ariandbz

1stfober is a name known to all. (+5000) 1stfober is a name known to all. (+5000) 1stfober is a name known to all. (+5000) 1stfober is a name known to all. (+5000) 1stfober is a name known to all. (+5000) 1stfober is a name known to all. (+5000) 1stfober is a name known to all. (+5000) 1stfober is a name known to all. (+5000) 1stfober is a name known to all. (+5000) 1stfober is a name known to all. (+5000) 1stfober is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by arian11 View Post
    You can still watch all the footage on ustream, that's what I did. Just search Supertraining on ustream.
    Thanks. Good few vids up on their youtube channel too http://www.youtube.com/user/supertraining06

Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000)

Comment from Eric's brother: "My bro had this lift easy! Squating with that 66lbs Iron wolf squat bar threw him off. Same with the rest of us."

Eric discussing the lift + other stuff...attempting the WR squat again in 2 weeks

ziyedb is just really nice. (+1000) ziyedb is just really nice. (+1000) ziyedb is just really nice. (+1000) ziyedb is just really nice. (+1000) ziyedb is just really nice. (+1000) ziyedb is just really nice. (+1000) ziyedb is just really nice. (+1000) ziyedb is just really nice. (+1000) ziyedb is just really nice. (+1000) ziyedb is just really nice. (+1000) ziyedb is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by dtaps24 View Post
    Have you gotten a chance to see the side view of Eric's 3rd? It's worth a look. That squat was neither borderline nor parallel. I think he hit depth on his 2nd though which is damn impressive.
    Eric's 2nd attempt was awesome! Looked very well! His third was bull**** and he admit it himself aswell (however its still 900+)
    1890 ipf meet total
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Ziyedb

btlifter is just really nice. (+1000) btlifter is just really nice. (+1000) btlifter is just really nice. (+1000) btlifter is just really nice. (+1000) btlifter is just really nice. (+1000) btlifter is just really nice. (+1000) btlifter is just really nice. (+1000) btlifter is just really nice. (+1000) btlifter is just really nice. (+1000) btlifter is just really nice. (+1000) btlifter is just really nice. (+1000)
    Regardless of how everybody performed... listening to some of these guys talk (eric, creed, stan, m. bell, george, lilly etc.)... makes me think that the future of this sport is in good hands: they all seem like class acts.
    680/412.5/647.5-1740, raw elite 308 (meet, raw, wraps)
    770/445/660 -all time gym prs @ 355 ish

Currently: about 240,
    gym prs: 480/330/530....time to get strong!

"Demand more!"

My log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168128223

Squatr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Squatr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Squatr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Squatr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Squatr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Squatr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Squatr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Squatr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Squatr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Squatr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Squatr will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by eXpiRaTioN_DaTe View Post
    I completely agree with you about eric, but I think stan should have at least put himself on the board considering he was doing a full power meet. He was going after cole's 2259@275 right? he didnt need a 900+lb squat to take that. 870/606/800 would put him at 2276, almost 20lbs over than. If he matched his bench PR (wasnt he supposed to open with 600+ on bench too? why??!!) and pulled 800 (he pulled 835 in the gym), which IMO would have been realistic attempts, he woulda gotten it with a bit of wiggle room. If he opened with 903, he must have warmed up to 850ish, why not put that up as your first attempt? I admit I've never competed but opening with a weight you cant at least comfortably triple on any given day seems foolish. just my (inexperienced) opinion.

as far as eric, I think you hit the nail right on the head with what you said. Everyone expected this guy to just step up and smash one of the most sought after WRs and do it relatively easily. Thats alot of pressure for a seasoned competitor, much more so for someone who had competed only once prior to this event. Nerves don't affect you on the platform only, he coulda had a few nights of ****ty sleep, maybe not eaten as much as he usually does from the pressure, theres tons of variables that could be taken into account as to why he missed that. I will say this though, while his 700 bench at seans event showed some struggle at the top part of the lift, I still wouldnt consider that to have been a particularly difficult lift for him, especially considering how whippy alot of the competitors said the bar was. It wasnt as easy as I thought it was going to be, but difficult...I dont think so. Check out the full vid of his 705 bench, all his lifts including the 705 were nice and smooth, he looked good for 720-730 in that vid. And regarding a comment someone made a few pages back about mendelsons and kirills benches looking stronger than erics 700, I have to disagree. Their overall bench strokes seem to be more uniform and developed (vs erics insane speed off his chest compared his relatively weak lockout) but looking at the rep in its entirety, I think spotos 700 looked easier than both mendelsons and kirills benches.

Theres no doubt in my mind both stan and eric had bad days, and in stans case, he really should have picked more conservative 1st attempts as he didnt have to put up PRs on every lift to crack coles total. In erics case however, after benching 700 in comp, the next logical step is to crack 715; I can see why he would have tried opening with 716 since thats pretty much what everyone expected of him and not a pound less. Hopefully stan gets back out there before turning in and takes another crack at coles record and Im sure spoto will have that 716+ bench soon enough.
    The guy had videos out there called road to 2300. He clearly has what it takes to destroy the record. He's competing with himself at this point. If he would have hit 2060, it would have been awesome, but he knows he has more than that in him. Leaving that much on the platform, perhaps as much as 100lbs shy of his potential, would have been very disappointing for him, I'm sure.

Originally Posted by ziyedb View Post
    You can use as many words as you want, but your opener should not be your max. It should get you in the competition and make you confident for next attempts.
    Bombing out when you're competing raw is pretty stupid if you ask me.
    I'd be willing to bet an 840 squat is the same as bombing out for Stan.

ziyedb is just really nice. (+1000) ziyedb is just really nice. (+1000) ziyedb is just really nice. (+1000) ziyedb is just really nice. (+1000) ziyedb is just really nice. (+1000) ziyedb is just really nice. (+1000) ziyedb is just really nice. (+1000) ziyedb is just really nice. (+1000) ziyedb is just really nice. (+1000) ziyedb is just really nice. (+1000) ziyedb is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Squatr View Post
    Do you do fullmeets? Then you might see the difference between bombing and not hitting a big PR in just squat.
    1890 ipf meet total

arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Squatr View Post
    The guy had videos out there called road to 2300. He clearly has what it takes to destroy the record. He's competing with himself at this point. If he would have hit 2060, it would have been awesome, but he knows he has more than that in him. Leaving that much on the platform, perhaps as much as 100lbs shy of his potential, would have been very disappointing for him, I'm sure.

While this may be true, you make it sound like they are independent of each other. That if Stan had opened lighter, he was just going to fail his next attempts anyways. You don't know that for sure. Alot of people on here talking about the pressure of all the people there to watch them break records and the meet going very slow. Well that seems like more reason to open light and crush the weight and build some confidence on your way to bigger numbers. As someone mentioned, he probably hit 800 something in the back as his last warm up before coming on the platform for his 900. Why not hit that on the platform and see the white lights and see the weight fly up and build up some confidence.
    1372 @ 205

Boynton Barbell Center:

YouTube Channel:

btlifter is just really nice. (+1000) btlifter is just really nice. (+1000) btlifter is just really nice. (+1000) btlifter is just really nice. (+1000) btlifter is just really nice. (+1000) btlifter is just really nice. (+1000) btlifter is just really nice. (+1000) btlifter is just really nice. (+1000) btlifter is just really nice. (+1000) btlifter is just really nice. (+1000) btlifter is just really nice. (+1000)
    Do you do fullmeets? Then you might see the difference between bombing and not hitting a big PR in just squat.
    The point is, people can have whatever goals they want. Personally, I would sacrifice a pr on a specific lift for a pr total anyday... but that's me. Who are we to dictate what somebody else (especially as damn strong, and good for the sport as Stan) should value. His goals are his own, and his methods (which have been pretty damn effective up to this point) are his own a well.

I would not have done it the way he did. but we're in NO position to tell one of the best lifters on the planet how HE should plan HIS attempts, and what HIS goals should be.

"Demand more!"

Originally Posted by btlifter View Post
    The point is, people can have whatever goals they want. Personally, I would sacrifice a pr on a specific lift for a pr total anyday... but that's me. Who are we to dictate what somebody else (especially as damn strong, and good for the sport as Stan) should value. His goals are his own, and his methods (which have been pretty damn effective up to this point) are his own a well.

I would not have done it the way he did. but we're in NO position to tell one of the best lifters on the planet how HE should plan HIS attempts, and what HIS goals should be.
    The only reason he took this attempt is because there's no real competition and noone gives a phak about a first place at a local SPF meet.
    Let him and Lilliebridge battle at WPC world's with Konstantinovs for example. I'm sure he won't open with a "world-record" while risking bombing out instead of winning a title.
    1890 ipf meet total

I didn't know people were calling up Stan telling him how he's a fawk up and he should change his attempt strategy. You know Stan doesn't check these forums, right? People are merely voicing their opinion the same as you.
    1372 @ 205

Boynton Barbell Center:

YouTube Channel:

The only reason he took this attempt is because there's no real competition and noone gives a phak about a first place at a local SPF meet.
    Let him and Lilliebridge battle at WPC world's with Konstantinovs for example. I'm sure he won't open with a "world-record" while risking bombing out instead of winning a title.
    This will be the last comment I make on this topic...

1.) He can afford to compete anywhere, he chose the meet he chose. Lilliebridge is currently one of the very best 275'ers EVER so to say there is no competition is absurd. I'd be willing to bet that eric would out total KK right now (it would certainly be a good challenge for both, either way). Furthermore, arguably the best 220 of all time, and the current#1 ranked north american 308 were all competing... i'd say better competition than anywhere else.
    2.) Perhaps numbers are more important to him than titles (they are for me... NO title really means a thing to me, maybe he feels similarly?)
    3.)Lastly... MAYBE YOU'RE RIGHT!.... if you are, that changes NOTHING. once again (and for the last time) he gets to value whatever he wants to value. that may or may not be the same thing we value. I may not like where you compete, or how you compete.. luckily it's not me competing, it's you. As such, I will support you, hope you do the best you can, and hope you would have similar feelings towards me, Stan, or anybody else busting their balls in this sport.

"Demand more!"

This will be the last comment I make on this topic...

1.) He can afford to compete anywhere, he chose the meet he chose. Lilliebridge is currently one of the very best 275'ers EVER so to say there is no competition is absurd. I'd be willing to bet that eric would out total KK right now (it would certainly be a good challenge for both, either way). Furthermore, arguably the best 220 of all time, and the current#1 ranked north american 308 were all competing... i'd say better competition than anywhere else.
    2.) Perhaps numbers are more important to him than titles (they are for me... NO title really means a thing to me, maybe he feels similarly?)
    3.)Lastly... MAYBE YOU'RE RIGHT!.... if you are, that changes NOTHING. once again (and for the last time) he gets to value whatever he wants to value. that may or may not be the same thing we value. I may not like where you compete, or how you compete.. luckily it's not me competing, it's you. As such, I will support you, hope you do the best you can, and hope you would have similar feelings towards me, Stan, or anybody else busting their balls in this sport.
    Ofcourse man everyone has all my support in every sport, federation, gym, meet or whatever.
    But with competition I meant that there is no battle for a first place, only for a "world-record" (which is a totally different topic, since I can't understand you can set a world-record at a gym in front of a dumbbell rack).

Stan is a great lifter and one of the strongest on earth, but still bombing out is the worst you can do in a meet.
    If Stan also thought he had to beat Eric Lilliebridge instead of beating his own squat PR, I think he would not have chosen his attempts like this.

If I may use last IPF superheavyweight world's as an example. Viktor Testsov left definitely at least 20 pounds in the tank on the squat, just to make sure he would make a great total to become world champion and beat the world-record total. He could have probably also opened with his third attempt weight, but there's no point in doing that if you need to beat the competition.

But meets like this Supertraining meet seem to get a lot of media attention on the internet and that's good for powerlifting in general.
    1890 ipf meet total

Claymore1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Claymore1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Claymore1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Claymore1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Claymore1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Claymore1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Claymore1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Claymore1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Claymore1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Claymore1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Claymore1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Regardless of how everybody performed... listening to some of these guys talk (eric, creed, stan, m. bell, george, lilly etc.)... makes me think that the future of this sport is in good hands: they all seem like class acts.
    Thanks we appreciate the kind words !!! I promise we're coming back BETTER THAN EVER !!!!!!

BigLarge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigLarge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigLarge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigLarge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigLarge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigLarge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigLarge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigLarge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigLarge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigLarge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigLarge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If you look at his left arm looks like the weight mighta got out of his grove

RAW ELITE OR DIE

1603 @ 242, raw (4-16-16)

"You can be 175 pounds SHREDDED, but with a T shirt on you just look like a skinny *******" - Mark Ripptoe

Claymore1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Claymore1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Claymore1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Claymore1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Claymore1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Claymore1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Claymore1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Claymore1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Claymore1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Claymore1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Claymore1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BigLarge View Post

The first attempt fail forward, the second he scooted hella far down the bench and the third was perfect but he was shot.

Don't know if you guys saw this photo yet ??
    Attached Images

JohnnyRingo350 is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyRingo350 is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyRingo350 is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyRingo350 is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyRingo350 is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyRingo350 is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyRingo350 is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyRingo350 is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyRingo350 is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyRingo350 is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyRingo350 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Claymore1 View Post
    The first attempt fail forward, the second he scooted hella far down the bench and the third was perfect but he was shot.

Dagum George is looking big in that picture
    A total@A body weight
    Jesus, Powerlifting, Strongman, foggy mirrors.

ink81 is a name known to all. (+5000) ink81 is a name known to all. (+5000) ink81 is a name known to all. (+5000) ink81 is a name known to all. (+5000) ink81 is a name known to all. (+5000) ink81 is a name known to all. (+5000) ink81 is a name known to all. (+5000) ink81 is a name known to all. (+5000) ink81 is a name known to all. (+5000) ink81 is a name known to all. (+5000) ink81 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Awesome photo. As for being sorry, you shouldn't be. It's not like these fella's were turning up on the day to pull mediocre numbers and never hit them. They were there to break world records and just had a bad day. Happens in all sports. I just can't wait till the next meet now, after waiting for that one for what seemed forever! Can't say I have been following Power Lifting for too long but the group of guys that turned up to this meet look and sound like they've got the future of the sports best interest in their hands.
    227.5kg(502lb) Bench - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSng_nGiKw4

2015 Goals - 750kg/1650lb Total...done......new goal 800kg/1763lb

Lifting Vids - http://www.youtube.com/user/dillguth/

ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    wtfffff @ how big Babyslayer is next to Efferding. Dude is massive.
    "Nutrition for powerlifting: If you are serious about it, you will eat f*cking everything and get strong as $hit." - HamburgerTrain
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163165741

dlt76028 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dlt76028 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dlt76028 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dlt76028 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dlt76028 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dlt76028 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dlt76028 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dlt76028 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dlt76028 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dlt76028 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dlt76028 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    George looking bigger then Stan... Da fuq
    "There is no reason to be alive if you can't do DEADLIFT"--Jon Pall Sigmarsson

1829@230 raw
    622/380/826

Instagram: http://instagram.com/dtrouttpowerlifter

railgunner22 is a name known to all. (+5000) railgunner22 is a name known to all. (+5000) railgunner22 is a name known to all. (+5000) railgunner22 is a name known to all. (+5000) railgunner22 is a name known to all. (+5000) railgunner22 is a name known to all. (+5000) railgunner22 is a name known to all. (+5000) railgunner22 is a name known to all. (+5000) railgunner22 is a name known to all. (+5000) railgunner22 is a name known to all. (+5000) railgunner22 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Weird to see Spoto fail a bench. He'll get it eventually though

Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by dlt76028 View Post
    George looking bigger then Stan... Da fuq
    Stan looks a lot bigger in videos etc than in person imo..of course George is also ~300lbs lol
    Last edited by Brofessional; 11-06-2012 at 11:56 AM.

Originally Posted by railgunner22 View Post
    Weird to see Spoto fail a bench. He'll get it eventually though
    Tell me about it lol The only time I've ever seen him fail is when he did the 765 x 2 with the slingshot, the first one came up quick, but the second he gotta out of the groove bad I had to step in. This will make him better I'm certain of that.
    Last edited by Claymore1; 11-06-2012 at 06:18 PM.

NephilimRising is a name known to all. (+5000) NephilimRising is a name known to all. (+5000) NephilimRising is a name known to all. (+5000) NephilimRising is a name known to all. (+5000) NephilimRising is a name known to all. (+5000) NephilimRising is a name known to all. (+5000) NephilimRising is a name known to all. (+5000) NephilimRising is a name known to all. (+5000) NephilimRising is a name known to all. (+5000) NephilimRising is a name known to all. (+5000) NephilimRising is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Any pics of george next to urbank?

B.Money is just really nice. (+1000) B.Money is just really nice. (+1000) B.Money is just really nice. (+1000) B.Money is just really nice. (+1000) B.Money is just really nice. (+1000) B.Money is just really nice. (+1000) B.Money is just really nice. (+1000) B.Money is just really nice. (+1000) B.Money is just really nice. (+1000) B.Money is just really nice. (+1000) B.Money is just really nice. (+1000)
    Don't sweat it Clay, looking forward to the next attempt at it!

Got some more footage on the way from different angles, and some back room warm ups. First one uploaded was Spoto's attempts here:

ink81 is a name known to all. (+5000) ink81 is a name known to all. (+5000) ink81 is a name known to all. (+5000) ink81 is a name known to all. (+5000) ink81 is a name known to all. (+5000) ink81 is a name known to all. (+5000) ink81 is a name known to all. (+5000) ink81 is a name known to all. (+5000) ink81 is a name known to all. (+5000) ink81 is a name known to all. (+5000) ink81 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by B.Money View Post

Got some more footage on the way from different angles, and some back room warm ups. First one uploaded was Spoto's attempts here:

Great video, that third attempt was so ****en close. He musta been spent after that second battle with the barbell.
    227.5kg(502lb) Bench - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSng_nGiKw4

2015 Goals - 750kg/1650lb Total...done......new goal 800kg/1763lb

Lifting Vids - http://www.youtube.com/user/dillguth/

B.Money is just really nice. (+1000) B.Money is just really nice. (+1000) B.Money is just really nice. (+1000) B.Money is just really nice. (+1000) B.Money is just really nice. (+1000) B.Money is just really nice. (+1000) B.Money is just really nice. (+1000) B.Money is just really nice. (+1000) B.Money is just really nice. (+1000) B.Money is just really nice. (+1000) B.Money is just really nice. (+1000)

Full highlights video of the meet, including backroom warm ups. Around 16:30 is some good deadlift warm up action. Atmosphere was pretty cool, they all warmed up with the same weights, one after another.

B.Money's raw @165 log: http://forum.lift.net/topic/2-bmoneys-training-log/

Link815 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Link815 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Link815 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Link815 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Link815 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Link815 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Link815 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Link815 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Link815 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Link815 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Link815 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BigLarge View Post

I thought the pause looked suspect live, but it definitely has a legitimate stop in the video. Looks like his left arm just came kind of forward.
    Best Sanctioned Lifts (USPA/USAPL):
    683w/452/507

Best Gym Lifts:
    675w/477.5/495

B0R0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) B0R0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) B0R0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) B0R0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) B0R0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) B0R0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) B0R0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) B0R0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) B0R0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) B0R0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) B0R0 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Great vid, subscribed! So close on the 3rd damn...

isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by B0R0 View Post
    Great vid, subscribed! So close on the 3rd damn...
    ....it was a clear touch and go.
    *Mods/CS will not, nor can they change your username, so don't ask*
    *Mods/CS will not, nor can they mass delete your post history, so don't ask*