Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    karmafitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) karmafitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) karmafitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) karmafitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) karmafitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) karmafitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) karmafitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) karmafitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) karmafitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) karmafitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) karmafitness is on a distinguished road. (+10)

**Lean Lady Transformation Challenge by Top Secret Nutrition**

What: Top Secret Nutrition Lean Lady Transformation Challenge

When: Wednesday September 26th – Wednesday November 21st, 2012 (8 weeks)

Who: Any females over the age of 18 who are residents of the United States

Description of Challenge: There will be one overall award/grand prize package given to the individual making the most significant transformation in 8 weeks. Additionally, various smaller prizes will be given out throughout the duration of the Challenge.

To qualify for the Grand Prize Package, participants must take one or all of: Top Secret Nutrition’s Cardio Igniter, XAT-7 fat burner, FasLean and/or L-Carnitine + Green Coffee Extract. As well – all participants must be a member of Bodybuilding.com’s BodySpace, Top Secret Nutrition on ******** and follow TSN on Twitter. ***All Lean Lady Challengers will receive a 2 month supply of XAT-7, FasLean, L-Carnitine + Green Coffee Extract and Cardio Igniter.***

To enter: ***Lean Lady Transformation Challenge is open to the first 12 qualifying entries***
    Information and entries must be received no later than Wednesday September 12, 2012. All entries and inquiries are to be sent to Karma Schopp – email: karmaskorner@yahoo.com This gives time for Top Secret Nutrition to ship supplement products to the Contestants before the Challenge begins.

Before pictures must be taken with a newspaper from that day. Pictures must include a front and back shot in a two piece bathing suit. The pictures must be clear and in high enough resolution to judge accordingly. After pictures must be taken on or before Wednesday November 21, 2012 again with a newspaper from that day in the picture. I can’t stress enough that the pictures need to be high resolution, not a cell phone picture.

Judging Criteria: Challengers will be judged on the degree of transformation achieved in the 8 week period, by a panel of fitness industry professionals. It will be based on the “look” of the Challenger, so clear pictures are a must. I repeat, clear pictures are a must! Amount of weight lost, dress size reduction, and body fat percentage change are all good to send; however, the major judging criteria will be the look of the participant and greatest total of points earned. Pictures need to be of the participant in a natural pose. In addition to the physical transformation, each Challenger can earn points to increase their chances of winning the Overall Grand Prize.
    - 1 point for each post of the Top Secret Nutrition ******** fanpage
    - 1 point for each Top Secret Nutrition Twitter mention
    - 1 point/day for posting in the bodybuilding.com forums within the TSN Lean Lady Transformation Challenge Thread
    - 3 points for posting a blog on any of the 3 above mentioned sites.

In order to track points, links to all posts must be sent to Karma Schopp – email: karmaskorner@yahoo.com. If you do not send the link to your post, you will not earn your point.

Prizes: There will be an Overall Grand Prize package given to the individual making the most significant transformation and earning the most points in 8 weeks.

Overall Grand Prize
    - Workout Outfit by Beleza Brazil
    - Sephora gift card
    - Top Secret Nutrition product package

Awards Presentation: Top Secret Nutrition will announce the Overall Grand Prize Winner on Wednesday November 28, 2012.
    Product: Each participant will receive a 2 month supply of the following Top Secret Nutrition products:
    - XAT-7 Fatburner - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/to...ion/xat-7.html
    - FasLean Advanced Appetite Control and Weight Loss Support - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/to.../fas-lean.html
    - L-Carnitine + Green Coffee Extract - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/to...e-extract.html
    - Cardio Igniter - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/to...o-igniter.html
    Additional Top Secret Nutrition supplements and products can be purchased at http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/to...-nutrition.htm

Questions, inquiries and entries – please email Karma Schopp – karmaskorner@yahoo.com
    Attached Images
    Karma Schopp
    Personal Trainer *Nutrition Coach *Writer* NPC Physique Athlete
    Top Secret Nutrition Company Rep & Sponsored Athlete
    Muscle & Fitness Hers Contributing Blogger
    M&F Hers Blogs: http://www.muscleandfitnesshers.com/blogs/karma-schopp
    ********: http://www.********.com/KarmasKorner
    Twitter: http://twitter.com/TheKarmaKorner

Team MuscleTech Rep/EMT-B BlueRev's Avatar
    BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Goodluck ladies! Karma is all over this one!

"a little help for my girl karma"
    ***All Lean Lady Challengers will receive a 2 month supply of XAT-7, FasLean, L-Carnitine + Green Coffee Extract and Cardio Igniter.***
    Kick.com/beetoxic
    Give me a Follow for some REP

JUNKH34D is on a distinguished road. (+10) JUNKH34D is on a distinguished road. (+10) JUNKH34D is on a distinguished road. (+10) JUNKH34D is on a distinguished road. (+10) JUNKH34D is on a distinguished road. (+10) JUNKH34D is on a distinguished road. (+10) JUNKH34D is on a distinguished road. (+10) JUNKH34D is on a distinguished road. (+10) JUNKH34D is on a distinguished road. (+10) JUNKH34D is on a distinguished road. (+10) JUNKH34D is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Is their a Lean Gentlemans contest? I want 2 months of supps and the potential to win more plus the added motivation of a contest to get leaner!

wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm currently doing TSN's 90 Day Shred Contest... I have to say their products are great. You'll have read that I only usually take protein, BCAAs and vitamins however, since adding a PWO my workouts have been more focused and I achieve more (especially when I'm tired). They also sent me some XAT7 (fat burner). I am always wary of taking a fat burner - I've never taken one before and make sure I check out the ingredients, but I've been absolutely fine.

PWO - Cardio Igniter: No crashes, great taste, good focus and no jitters. Worked up to 1scoop. No stomach issues either. I prefer mine with slightly more water.
    FB - XAT7: No jitters, no crashes, no stomach issues (I have started on 1/2 serving per dose and worked up to full serving. Does it work? Who knows, I haven't been taking it that long. I'm a great believer in diet and workout however it saves me glugging pints of green tea on a daily basis Stay tuned and we'll see what the results are.

I was looking for a PWO and Cardio Igniter has some great reviews, sadly can't get it over here however TSN sorted me out. I had started on White Flood for a week then my TSN stuff arrived so I switched.

If you want to try some good stuff, apply for this - you won't regret it.

Ava30 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ava30 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ava30 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ava30 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ava30 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ava30 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ava30 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ava30 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ava30 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ava30 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ava30 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I would love to do this, but I live in South Africa.

Good luck to you all

rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Just started bulking so I can't join in but good luck to all the ladies who do, I will be subbing in! I am totally hooked on TSN's products - they have all exceeded expectations.
    If you change nothing, nothing will change.

My journal - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153752941

www.rachelelizabethknits.com

Powerlifting and junk imagedynamix's Avatar
    imagedynamix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imagedynamix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imagedynamix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imagedynamix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imagedynamix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imagedynamix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imagedynamix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imagedynamix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imagedynamix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imagedynamix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imagedynamix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm in!

Wait.... Haha

Good skills to all, because luck has no part in this. Kick it!
    † Jesus Christ all day †

Social Club Misfit Gang Wolf Pack

karmafitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) karmafitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) karmafitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) karmafitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) karmafitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) karmafitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) karmafitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) karmafitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) karmafitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) karmafitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) karmafitness is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thank you everyone for the great comments already! And a big Thank You to wakechica for helping out with your feedback.

Not only do we want the Lean Lady Challengers to try Top Secret Nutrition products, we want them to like them and more importantly get the results they`re looking for! It`s about achieving your health & fitness goals.

***A note to the Ladies who are thinking of entering the Lean Lady Transformation Challenge***
    In addition to sending your Photos, you must include a short essay on why you want to enter the Lean Lady Transformation Challenge and what your goals are. Since Top Secret Nutrition is only allowing 12 participants, your photos and essay will help us determine who qualifies. We want only those people who are serious about achieving their goals and trying out the various Top Secret Nutrition supplements. Once you have been selected, we will ask for your mailing address so that we can send out the first month supply of XAT-7 fat burner, FasLean, L-Carnitine + Green Coffee Extract and Cardio Igniter preworkout mix.

If you have questions at any time, please do not hesitate to ask!
    Karma Schopp

1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Working on my essay now!! Been getting more familiar with TSN products these last couple of weeks through BlueRev's Thread....I'm excited!

rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by 1Reddress View Post
    Working on my essay now!! Been getting more familiar with TSN products these last couple of weeks through BlueRev's Thread....I'm excited!
    Woo I'm glad you're doing this!! I'll be rooting for you!

1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by rachelily View Post
    Woo I'm glad you're doing this!! I'll be rooting for you!
    That means a lot to hear! You all have been such an awesome inspiration for me these past few weeks..I said that I'm ready to step things up a notch..I would say this qualifies! <pom poms shakin'>

That means a lot to hear! You all have been such an awesome inspiration for me these past few weeks..I said that I'm ready to step things up a notch..I would say this qualifies! <pom poms shakin'>
    It totally does!! I can't wait to see your progress!

Wow....great response to the Lean Lady Transformation Challenge.

I've already received a few entries. This is going to be a tight race - lots of amazing women with great stories and lots of motivation.

Let's keep that positive momentum rolling!!!
    Karma Schopp

A potential Lean Lady Challenger messaged me today and asked if there is a fee to apply/join the Transformation Challenge. The answer is NO - it does not cost anything....it's FREE!!!!

Great incentive to set some goals and kick a$$!!!
    Karma Schopp

BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by karmafitness View Post
    A potential Lean Lady Challenger messaged me today and asked if there is a fee to apply/join the Transformation Challenge. The answer is NO - it does not cost anything....it's FREE!!!!

Great incentive to set some goals and kick a$$!!!
    TSN hookin it up for the ladies.
    Kick.com/beetoxic

PrincessDaisy is just really nice. (+1000) PrincessDaisy is just really nice. (+1000) PrincessDaisy is just really nice. (+1000) PrincessDaisy is just really nice. (+1000) PrincessDaisy is just really nice. (+1000) PrincessDaisy is just really nice. (+1000) PrincessDaisy is just really nice. (+1000) PrincessDaisy is just really nice. (+1000) PrincessDaisy is just really nice. (+1000) PrincessDaisy is just really nice. (+1000) PrincessDaisy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hmm I'm going to think about this. When is the deadline for signing up?

We would love to have your entry PrincessDaisy - deadline is Wednesday September 12th...just under a week to go!
    Karma Schopp

ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Shame this isn't open to Aussie residents, would be all over it otherwise, good luck ladies

The Anticipation!!......
    *****://instagram.com/1Reddress
    *****://twitter.com/1Reddress

"Be honest, Be Accountable and Be Humorous!"
    Note To Self: "I will NOT give up on Me!!"
    #Neverlosinganotherday

The Anticipation!!......

Ladies get those apps in!
    Kick.com/beetoxic

We are getting closer to the Lean Lady Transformation Challenge application deadline (holy mouthful!) It's this Wednesday.

Let us know why you want to enter...and if you're chosen to be one of the 12 lucky Lean Lady Challengers, you receive a FREE Top Secret Nutrition product package.

We want you!!!
    Karma Schopp

PrincessDaisy is just really nice. (+1000) PrincessDaisy is just really nice. (+1000) PrincessDaisy is just really nice. (+1000) PrincessDaisy is just really nice. (+1000) PrincessDaisy is just really nice. (+1000) PrincessDaisy is just really nice. (+1000) PrincessDaisy is just really nice. (+1000) PrincessDaisy is just really nice. (+1000) PrincessDaisy is just really nice. (+1000) PrincessDaisy is just really nice. (+1000) PrincessDaisy is just really nice. (+1000)
    We would love to have your entry PrincessDaisy - deadline is Wednesday September 12th...just under a week to go!
    I want to participate but I don't know how i feel about everyone seeing me in a 2 piece bikini. Also because in the last 2 months i've dropped 24 pounds, I know it will be hard to drop that much more weight in another 2 months. I won't lie, when I play something I'm in it to win but I know how hard it is to lose that much weight again. I also might be going out of the country on vacation 2nd week of November.

Kricket09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kricket09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kricket09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kricket09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kricket09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kricket09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kricket09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kricket09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kricket09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kricket09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kricket09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    awww...no Canadians allowed

Let's get this Lean Challenge Rockin' and Rollin' !!

#Neverlosinganotherday

sleep- work- lift- bacon resilience5241's Avatar
    resilience5241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) resilience5241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) resilience5241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) resilience5241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) resilience5241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) resilience5241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) resilience5241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) resilience5241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) resilience5241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) resilience5241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) resilience5241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm in Just have to wrap up my essay!
    If it is important to you, you will find a way.
    If it's not, you will find an excuse.

STRONGMAN TRAINING/KETO LOG:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158537933

IG: willflex4cookies

We're almost at the application deadline....spaces are filling up!

Stay tuned for the official announcement of the 12 Lean Lady Challengers!
    Karma Schopp

titinagarden has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lean lady transformation

[QUOTE=karmafitness;946965083]We're almost at the application deadline....spaces are filling up!

Stay tuned for the official announcement of the 12 Lean Lady Challengers![/QUO

Is there an application form for the entries?

Do I just need send a picture and my information thru email?

Thanks,
    Cristina

vminaya44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile lean lady transformation challenge

Sent my essay in

We're almost at the application deadline....spaces are filling up!

Stay tuned for the official announcement of the 12 Lean Lady Challengers!

"GOooooo Lean Lady Challengers!!"

#Neverlosinganotherday

vminaya44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile

Boy taking the before pics was an eye opener sent the entry form, essay and before pics fingers are crossed hope i get picked