Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 LastLast
    racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    TGIF ladies! Getting my rest day in today and then hitting a shoulder/chest/tricep workout with the trainer in the morning before the sun rises! I hope that everyone is working hard! The finish line is fast approaching!
    Melanie
    https://twitter.com/racebettie
    http://momtofit.blogspot.com/

karmafitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) karmafitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) karmafitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) karmafitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) karmafitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) karmafitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) karmafitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) karmafitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) karmafitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) karmafitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) karmafitness is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey there Lean Ladies!

We are in the final stretch of the Top Secret Nutrition Lean Lady Transformation Challenge.

Make sure you send all of your links to me by the deadline on this coming Wednesday. I want you Lean Ladies to all earn the points you can!

Keep kicking butt and being awesome!!!
    Karma Schopp
    Personal Trainer *Nutrition Coach *Writer* NPC Physique Athlete
    Top Secret Nutrition Company Rep & Sponsored Athlete
    Muscle & Fitness Hers Contributing Blogger
    M&F Hers Blogs: http://www.muscleandfitnesshers.com/blogs/karma-schopp
    ********: http://www.********.com/KarmasKorner
    Twitter: http://twitter.com/TheKarmaKorner

1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hey Hey Lean Ladies!!

I am still in shock that the deadline is just about here! Today is my rest day and I work today. I have some catching up to do on sending my links to you Karma...How did things end up being so busy these last couple of weeks?! This has been an awesome journey to which I am so thankful to have gotten to know you all. We are ALL winners!! I would love it if we all still keep in touch to continue to inspire and motivate each other!

Let's Keep Rockin' It Lean Ladies!!!
    *****://instagram.com/1Reddress
    *****://twitter.com/1Reddress

"Be honest, Be Accountable and Be Humorous!"
    Note To Self: "I will NOT give up on Me!!"
    #Neverlosinganotherday

naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What a great day! I have been enjoying my kids all weekend!! Normally they bicker and I just want to scream into a pillow!
    Today I took my Ally to a 'fun run'. 2.5 miles. It was a fundraiser for GiGi's polayhouse. She did it in 20 minutes. She is awesome. I was going to run however sinus pressure and running don't mix with me.
    I am amazed at how fast this challenge went and how much I have learned about myself. I stepped out my comfort zone and made changes! YES!!!!
    Thank you Karma and thank you Top Secret Nutrition!
    Nancy
    "TOP SECRET NUTRTION LEAN LADY CHALLENGE"

vminaya44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by 1Reddress View Post
    Hey Hey Lean Ladies!!

I am still in shock that the deadline is just about here! Today is my rest day and I work today. I have some catching up to do on sending my links to you Karma...How did things end up being so busy these last couple of weeks?! This has been an awesome journey to which I am so thankful to have gotten to know you all. We are ALL winners!! I would love it if we all still keep in touch to continue to inspire and motivate each other!

Let's Keep Rockin' It Lean Ladies!!!
    Yes we need to keep in touch and keep encouraging eachother

Smile

Wow how 8 weeks flew by

I want to thank top secret nutrition for the opportunity it gave me to participate in this challenge.

Lean ladies thank you for making it feel more like a little family encouraging eachother to bring out the best.

What is everyones next journey? Mine is competing in npc masters bikini in 2013

karmafitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) karmafitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) karmafitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) karmafitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) karmafitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) karmafitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) karmafitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) karmafitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) karmafitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) karmafitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) karmafitness is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Good morning my beautiful Lean Ladies!

Wow - the deadline is almost here. It's been a HUGE pleasure working with you and seeing how awesome everyone has been at supporting each other.

I was just asked a great question and wanted to share it with you all - when taking your After Photos - remember the following:
    - NO cell phone pics! the quality of them sucks and it won't do you any justice
    - make sure you are holding a newspaper - and if need be, take a close up shot of the newspaper. I NEED to be able to see the date on it.

I think that's about it for now.

I can't wait to see all of your results!!!
    Karma Schopp

naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Happy Monday
    Well, today was only cardio. I had planned on doing more, but you know what....IT felt AMAZING to just SWEAT!! I was hoping that it might clear my head from all the thoughts ramblin' around but no such luck. It still felt good to sweat. I didn't want to stop but I had to because the child care was closing and I had to get my grandson.
    Have a great day ladies!
    Nancy

racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Still incredibly sore from my shoulder session with the trainer, but that is one of the areas we are working on growing! Sunday was back and biceps and today is a rest day. I better get caught up on my links, because I know I have fallen WAY behind! haha
    It has been so great meeting all of you and what a great group of ladies you all are! I haven't felt like this was a competition against anyone but myself and everyone has been so motivating and encouraging to one another, it is just awesome to be a part of it!
    I too have my next goal... I have set the date and I am working towards competing in Figure at the Empire Classic, May 2013 for my first show and then on to another where I can see if I can qualify for nationals. I am so excited and am so thankful for a husband and kids that are cheering and coaching me all the way! I hope you all find something to set your sites on and work towards.
    Melanie

acrumbley has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wow, I cannot believe we are 2 days away! Man how time flies! I am so proud of all of us for sticking to it and supporting each other. Let's finish strong LEAN LADIES! ...and then some!

beckycabello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckycabello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckycabello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckycabello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckycabello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckycabello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckycabello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckycabello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckycabello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckycabello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckycabello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

The end is near

Hello my fellow lean ladies! How's is everyone's week so far! Cannot believe tomorrow is last day, and Thursday is Thanksgiving. This year has gone so fast.
    Today at my school we are having a pizza and cookie cake thanksgiving party for our students. When it comes time for that I am going to lock myself in my office! Wish me luck. i am not worried about the cookie cake, even tho I love chocolate, but I am not a fan of buttercream icing. So I had Sam's load it up with the icing so I wouldn't go near it! Good thinking on my part!!
    But, I do love me some Pizza! Oh how I love pizza. I will fight the urge. I cannot wait for Thanksgiving to eat. And eat I shall! We have all earned our free meals for the day!
    I really do not have goals of competing after this. I have had too many stomach surgeries due to children and hysterectomies so I would never be able to do that. So I will continue to get myself in better, stronger shape! That has been my goal for the last 2 years, and I am definitely on my way there!
    Best of luck to all of you again! Can't wait to follow and see you girls that move into competing! I will be cheering you on!!!

Had my crazy plyo workout this morning, but only got 4 rounds in, instead of 5 because I just ran out of time this morning and had to get to work! Darn work anyway! Still ended up with a 700+ calorie burn, so I would say it was a good workout! I think that it is my heavy shoulder day tomorrow, then will grab a paper and have some picture time before I eat my monster breakfast!
    Melanie

1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Boy am I exhausted! Just got home from work a little bit ago...started my day at 7am today, actually getting out of the house by 9am for the "after" pics! As you know, I do NOT normally function at that time of the morning! LOL But I was soooo excited, I couldn't even sleep the night before after getting to bed at 3am!...I think my adrenaline has ran its course today...
    I can't believe the end in near...when I wake up it will be our last day. It has been awesome...absolutely awesome!
    *****://instagram.com/1Reddress
    *****://twitter.com/1Reddress

"Be honest, Be Accountable and Be Humorous!"
    Note To Self: "I will NOT give up on Me!!"
    #Neverlosinganotherday

WE DID IT!!!! Wow, what a journey ladies! I am so excited for us all. What a great feeling to compare before and after pictures. I just finished taking my picture and my workout this morning. Time to send in all my links! It was been amazing working with you all and I look forward to keeping in touch =) We have to remember it is always about setting those goals. Next long term goal.....? Maybe a bikini competition? But I would have no idea where to even begin?! I better start doing my research. Awesome job ladies....we truly rocked it!

Last day.....

Well, time to take the pics! Wow time flies when you are having fun!!! I know that I will continue working towards eating cleaner. I can say that eating better was hard at times. Especially when I was stressed out. I just kept taking moving forward though....

I am going to take the next few days as rest days. Work has been crazy and 'peak' season (for UPS) starts well....NOW. I need some down time to just chill. On Monday I will be back at it!
    I have had fun and following others' journies is amazing!
    Thank you Karma and Thank you Top Secret!
    Nancy

Getting everything submitted and turned in! Thanks ladies, for being so incredibly inspirational and motivating! I can't wait to see the winner's awesome transformation, because I know you have all worked so hard! Definitely keep me posted with how you are doing and I will be updating on here my journey to get to my first Figure competition as well!
    I hope you all have a safe and happy holiday weekend!
    Good luck to everyone!
    Melanie

Smile

Originally Posted by racegal View Post
    Getting everything submitted and turned in! Thanks ladies, for being so incredibly inspirational and motivating! I can't wait to see the winner's awesome transformation, because I know you have all worked so hard! Definitely keep me posted with how you are doing and I will be updating on here my journey to get to my first Figure competition as well!
    I hope you all have a safe and happy holiday weekend!
    Good luck to everyone!
    It will be a new journey as i to prepare to compete in npc masters bikini competition in 2013 we can inspure and motivate eachother

Originally Posted by vminaya44 View Post
    It will be a new journey as i to prepare to compete in npc masters bikini competition in 2013 we can inspure and motivate eachother
    That is great! My first show is set for May 11, 2013 at the Empire Classic. I am actually old enough to compete in Masters (+35) as well, so we will see which division I decide to enter. Keep working hard and you will get there!
    Melanie

Smile

That is great! My first show is set for May 11, 2013 at the Empire Classic. I am actually old enough to compete in Masters (+35) as well, so we will see which division I decide to enter. Keep working hard and you will get there!
    Thats great i have wait till npc calender comes out i probably will do one in july thats usually when they do it in tampa. Cant wait to see our progress

You ladies are AMAZING! Good Luck! Tomorrow, Monday, I am going back to the gym. I took Wednesday-Sunday off. I needed a break from it. Did my best to eat well. Realized I do eat pretty good anyways.
    Have a Super Sunday!
    Nancy

Thats great i have wait till npc calender comes out i probably will do one in july thats usually when they do it in tampa. Cant wait to see our progress
    I commented on your blog post and added a link to some of the NPC calander dates for 2013. I don't think it is complete, but a lot of the shows are listed there... If you go to their website, I listed the regional shows and there is a seperate link for national shows, if you qualify! (or, I should say WHEN you qualify! )
    Melanie

Hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving! I can't wait to get into the gym this week....eager to hear about all of our results from the challenge! Great job everyone =)

Smile

I commented on your blog post and added a link to some of the NPC calander dates for 2013. I don't think it is complete, but a lot of the shows are listed there... If you go to their website, I listed the regional shows and there is a seperate link for national shows, if you qualify! (or, I should say WHEN you qualify! )
    Lol thank you i am pushing for june the tampa show but i will wet my feet in afbb show march 2nd in clearwater if i can get competition ready

Lol thank you i am pushing for june the tampa show but i will wet my feet in afbb show march 2nd in clearwater if i can get competition ready
    Didn't realize we were so close...I am in Tampa!

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by acrumbley View Post
    Didn't realize we were so close...I am in Tampa!
    thats awesome i live in clearwater

Cant wait to see all tge amazing results

Well....here it is! The moment we've all been waiting for. It's been over 8 weeks since we all gathered here and decided that changing our own lives was a healthy decision we had to make.

Before I announce the winner, I would like to say how very proud I am of each one of you. It's never easy making lifestyle changes. And it can become even more challenging when we have to deal with everything that life throws in our way. But you Lean Ladies made it and ALL gave it your 100%.

I'm also very impressed with how you all banded together and supported each other. Even though, this was a competition, you formed a great sense of community where you were here for each other to help thru those tough times.

All of that being said....it's now time to let you know who the Grand Prize Winner is! Let me tell you - it was a tight race!!! Between the amount of points earned and transformation achieved, it was very difficult to pick a leader. However, it had to be done. And that leader of the Lean Ladies is.....Britni Killeen!!! Congrats to Britni for all of your transformation as well as posting so much awesome stuff about your journey and Top Secret Nutrition products. I will be contacting you at some point today to sort out all of the exciting details.

To the rest of the Lean Ladies - you kicked some serious bootay!!!

Thank you all for being a part of this.

And if you anyone of you ever have questions about Top Secret Nutrition products or anything that is health & fitness related, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Once again....Thank you!!!
    Karma Schopp

Congrats to you Britni!
    Nancy

spinninmama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Congrats Britni!!!! And good luck to everyone on their continued journeys!!! Thank you Karma for all you've done!
    Rachel
    https://www.********.com/BecomingBicepBettie

Yay Britni! Way to go!
    To all the ladies in the group, keep working hard and pushing forward! Keep your eyes on your goals and you will get there.
    Thanks again Karma!
    Melanie