Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast
    1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by beckycabello View Post
    Happy Thursday! Hope this finds all very well!
    I am doing great! Upped my weights this week, and I feel great, I feel I was starting to become stagnant. Basically, have kicked it up a good notch. Sometimes, I feel like I am pushing myself but not pushing or challenging myself as hard as I should. But, NO MORE of that silliness.
    Even after the challenge is over, I will continue to get myself in the best shape of ME. I do not have any goals of competing, I just want to be my very best. I turned 40 this year, and this was my goal for myself. To make this my year of looking and being my best.
    Does anyone know are our pictures for the final due on the 21st or the 21st is our last day and the pictures are due on the 22nd? They are probably due the 21st since Thanksgiving is the 22nd.....
    Anyway, have a great rest of the week ladies!
    Welcome to the "40s Club" !! We have similar goals...I want to become an example of "It's never too late!"
    Maybe we can double check with Karma on the due date of the pics.

It's my Monday today and I've taken a Rest day. I've enjoyed a cup of coffee and I'm easing into the day Soooo glad I got outside yesterday because it sure is icky outside today! A 2hr school delay and all!

Keep Rockin' It Ladies!!
    *****://instagram.com/1Reddress
    *****://twitter.com/1Reddress

"Be honest, Be Accountable and Be Humorous!"
    Note To Self: "I will NOT give up on Me!!"
    #Neverlosinganotherday

acrumbley has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It is almost Friday ladies! HOOOORAYYY! I hope everyone has had a very successful and productive week. I am getting ready to move this weekend (Karma...I feel your pain), so I will probably be on workout overdrive with all of the heavy lifting! Very excited, but it will be an extremely hectic weekend to say the least. I am hoping to still be able to post though! Ready for my chest workout in the morning. Let's do this!

karmafitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) karmafitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) karmafitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) karmafitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) karmafitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) karmafitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) karmafitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) karmafitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) karmafitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) karmafitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) karmafitness is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    So sorry Lean Ladies for the delay. Long, hectic day of packing, unpacking and moving.

It's finally time to announce the winner of the Ultimate Supplement Mini-Challenge.

A big congrats goes out to Richelle Jordan! Be on the look out for your prize pack....TSN will be sending it out soon.

And a great job by all of the Lean Ladies for some creative answers.
    Karma Schopp
    Personal Trainer *Nutrition Coach *Writer* NPC Physique Athlete
    Top Secret Nutrition Company Rep & Sponsored Athlete
    Muscle & Fitness Hers Contributing Blogger
    M&F Hers Blogs: http://www.muscleandfitnesshers.com/blogs/karma-schopp
    ********: http://www.********.com/KarmasKorner
    Twitter: http://twitter.com/TheKarmaKorner

Team MuscleTech Rep/EMT-B BlueRev's Avatar
    BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by karmafitness View Post
    So sorry Lean Ladies for the delay. Long, hectic day of packing, unpacking and moving.

It's finally time to announce the winner of the Ultimate Supplement Mini-Challenge.

A big congrats goes out to Richelle Jordan! Be on the look out for your prize pack....TSN will be sending it out soon.

And a great job by all of the Lean Ladies for some creative answers.
    Congrats Richelle!
    Kick butt everyone
    Kick.com/beetoxic
    Give me a Follow for some REP

1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Oh my goodness!!!
    I must have had a vibe today taking my rest day, because my Monday at work was eventful!! We had a disaster of a "disaster drill" and our autistic behavioral client was physical the entire attempt to move to our designated area...I am soooo sore tonight on my right side and think I may have sprained the tip of my middle finger. I will totally be fine, but very exhausted tonight to say the least...And I come home to find out I won?!! AWESOME!!!

Thank you soooooo much!!! It means alot!

Let's keep Rockin' It Ladies!

#Neverlosinganotherday

naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well, yesterday I rested. I am glad I did. Ready to hit the gym in a bit. First I need to clean the carpet in my son's room. I know you all are jealous!!
    I am so glad to see that the SUN is out today!! It has been gloomy here for the past 2 days! Tomorrow the high is supposed to be 70!!! I will take that in November in Iowa!!!

Today will be cardio need to clear my brain from all the little stressors that have morphed into on BIG stressor!!
    Nancy
    "TOP SECRET NUTRTION LEAN LADY CHALLENGE"

Happy Friday To Ya Ladies!! (It's my Tuesday)
    I slept horrible last night..was just too achy/sore I think? But was excited to wake up and watch my kiddos' Veterans Day Assembly. All three of them were in it and they sat the twins together so I got to see them all! I loved sending them the "Heart" sign across the auditorium with blown kisses...my 5th grader probably didn't appreciate it too much by the look on his face..LOL Anyways, afterwards I came home and took a little nap which I have to say I probably slept the best. Now off to work.

I think it's supposed to warm up here in Indiana too...I will take the sunshine ANY day!!

Keep Rockin' It Ladies!!

#Neverlosinganotherday

racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Congrats on the win Richelle! Woo Hoo!
    I took my rest day on Thursday and was back at it this morning with chest/shoulders and triceps. Having a hard time lifting my arms to the keyboard, so I must have done well! I didn't have my husband with me in the gym, because he trained with our trainer later in the day, so it felt kind of slow and boring, but no excuses, got in there and got it done!
    Wrapping up my first week on the new meal plan and what a roller-coaster it has been! I think this is the first time that I haven't strayed one bit from my plan, although I had a few days where I couldn't quite get it all in. Then on top, there was bloating, gas, all the fun stuff that goes with a change in your meals! I am going to put together a full blog post for this one, so it should be entertaining!
    Hitting the gym with my trainer for a back/biceps workout in the morning. A little scared of what she is going to do with me! haha
    Melanie
    https://twitter.com/racebettie
    http://momtofit.blogspot.com/

naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Happy Sunny and WARM Saturday to ME and YOU!!

It is AWESOME here today! I am going to get outside and clean up the rest of my dead plants! It is going to be in the 70's here!!!!! My windows are open getting the fresh air in. Going to take the dogs for a walk too. I would like to say that I am going to wash my car too; but this is Iowa and tomorrow it is going to rain and only be about 50 and then a chance of snow on Moday. So, I will pass on that! Have a great all!
    Nancy

It's in the 60s here today, with a future of icky weather here too....Soooo the windows are open today!!
    I am thankful I slept well last night...passed out from exhaustion is more like it!
    Enjoyin some coffee and the kiddos this morning before work

#Neverlosinganotherday

racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think my trainer tried to kill me on back/biceps today! But, I LOVED it! She is so awesome at getting that extra rep out of you.
    Then, a few hours later, I went and volunteered at my friend's store 2nd Anniversary fundraising event and hauled a ton of tables and chairs around... I thought my arms were going to fall off!
    Getting ready to get some cuddle time in with my daughter and watch a movie... Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend!
    Melanie

beezee1143 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Going to work my chest with a former powerlifting competitor...... I may die. Wish me luck... lol!!

Originally Posted by beezee1143 View Post
    Going to work my chest with a former powerlifting competitor...... I may die. Wish me luck... lol!!
    Oooo! I hope that went well!

Did my plyo workout today... 5 rounds took me 1:38 (with a bit of a cooldown at the end). I came home, ate Meal 2 and then slept for 2 hours! My stomach woke me up telling me it was time to eat again! I wore my HR monitor and it showed a burn of 871 cal, which is way high for me since with my pacemaker, my HR drops really quickly as soon as I stop the activity. Tried to keep my rests in between rounds to a minumum and really burn off last night's cheat meal! My legs have literally no strength right now and I am glad I decided to take my rest day tomorrow! I am afraid I won't be able to walk! LOL
    Melanie

vminaya44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile

Taebo power for cardio then p90x chest and back hen absk

Mama31970 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

:)

Originally Posted by vminaya44 View Post
    Taebo power for cardio then p90x chest and back hen absk
    Keep going girl!

Hey Hey Lean Ladies!!

Hopefully you all are having an awesome start to your week! OR the end of our week, I guess!
    I was sooo thankful to make it to the gym today to rid this body of major stress!! It definitely made for an awesome leg day!! EXCEPT, I thought I was gonna cry there for a sec as I approached the leg press which is my absolute favorite...It was down for maintenance!! WTHeck?!! I tried not to be too bummed, but it was difficult... I feel much better than I did before the gym..getting ready for work now.

Keep Rockin it Lean Ladies!!

#Neverlosinganotherday

Taking a rest day today. I was expecting my legs/glutes to be really sore from the plyo workout, but they aren't as bad as I thought. That is until I try to walk up or down some stairs and then I realize that they have literally no strength left in them! Completely drained!
    Got a lot of food prep done yesterday and need to do some shopping tonight. The meal plans for my husband and I are really easy to prep for, but working in meals and dinner for the kids too is what makes it challenging. We don't give them junk, but I won't restrict them to plain meat and veggies at dinner either. Hopefully our routine starts to flow a little better!
    Melanie

Well, I got my workout in this morning. It went pretty good. I kinda unwound. ALthough now I don't feel like it at all. I keep comparing myself to others and I KNOW better. I know that I am changing my body. I know that I have challenged my eating habits. saying NO to cocktails. Every now and then I miss them. but I look better. I like the fact that my clothes fit better and pants that I haven't worn in years I put on yesterday and they fit GOOD. I knew I looked good too.

Tomorrow I am going to do the eliptical for cardio. Haven't done that machine in awhile. Must remember to mix it up.
    Nancy

Originally Posted by naschmidt View Post
    Well, I got my workout in this morning. It went pretty good. I kinda unwound. ALthough now I don't feel like it at all. I keep comparing myself to others and I KNOW better. I know that I am changing my body. I know that I have challenged my eating habits. saying NO to cocktails. Every now and then I miss them. but I look better. I like the fact that my clothes fit better and pants that I haven't worn in years I put on yesterday and they fit GOOD. I knew I looked good too.

Tomorrow I am going to do the eliptical for cardio. Haven't done that machine in awhile. Must remember to mix it up.
    Congrats on your progress! Having clothes fit better is like a constant reminder for me to think "Man, I feel really good about CHOOSING TO NOT eat that ice cream last night!" And yes...changing up your routine is absolutely key! When you continuously follow the same routine for quite some time is when you begin to plateau. I am glad to hear about everyone's success! Our journey has been so exciting and I look forward to meeting our future goals!

beckycabello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckycabello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckycabello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckycabello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckycabello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckycabello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckycabello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckycabello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckycabello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckycabello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckycabello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Good Morning!

Good morning all my fellow ladies!
    Sounds like everyone is doing great, so good to hear that we are all sticking it out and pushing hard til the end. I cheated a little over the weekend. Mad at myself for that. Yesterday, was a stressful day at work and I have a sick child. But, still did some sprinting last night and leg workout. And got up at 4:45 am for my date with my treadmill and abs. Gonna do my best to rock out a 2nd workout tonight!
    Can't believe we finish up next week! Congrats to everyone! Hope we all continue to post on here with our progress. My goal is to make it thru the holidays with no regret. Stay focused and moving forward.
    I feel stronger than I did 8 weeks ago, so to me I succeeded!

Congrats again to all of you and have a great rest of your week!

Originally Posted by beckycabello View Post
    Good morning all my fellow ladies!
    Sounds like everyone is doing great, so good to hear that we are all sticking it out and pushing hard til the end. I cheated a little over the weekend. Mad at myself for that. Yesterday, was a stressful day at work and I have a sick child. But, still did some sprinting last night and leg workout. And got up at 4:45 am for my date with my treadmill and abs. Gonna do my best to rock out a 2nd workout tonight!
    Can't believe we finish up next week! Congrats to everyone! Hope we all continue to post on here with our progress. My goal is to make it thru the holidays with no regret. Stay focused and moving forward.
    I feel stronger than I did 8 weeks ago, so to me I succeeded!

Congrats again to all of you and have a great rest of your week!
    4:45am?! Wow!! That's awesome dedication!

This has DEFINITELY been an awesome journey with all of you!! I feel blessed to have made some quality friendships that I hope will last far past the challenge's end.

I hit upper body today with cardio. Got to the gym later than I had planned, but glad I made it and pumped out a great workout.

Keep Rockin' It Lean Ladies!! We are almost there!!

#Neverlosinganotherday

Did back and abs this morning. Legs tomorrow, woohoo! I am already excited! I have to get back in the swing of things these week after a LONG weekend of moving. I didn't do so well with eating considering I had to take what I could get while unpacking. Not horrific...but time to get strict again =) Good luck this week!

ONLY. ONE. WEEK. LEFT!!!!!!!!!
    My how time flies!
    I had my heavy shoulder day yesterday and today was heavy back. I definitely need to get some better wrist straps, because my grip strength gave out a lot sooner then my back on my one arm DB rows today. Did 4x6 of 45lbs, trying to use my husbands straps and they were bulky, stiff and uncomfortable! I have the red marks on my wrists to show for it! The ones I used at my trainers gym were nice and soft, bendable, etc. and made it easy to wrap around. Ahh, just another investment so I can keep working towards those goals.
    I tell you what... I AM SO TIRED OF THIS GAS! I know, I know... TMI, right? But, OMH! After 6pm at night, watch out, because I am lethal and have no control! It is a good thing my hubby and my family love me so much! hahaha
    Melanie

beckycabello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckycabello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckycabello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckycabello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckycabello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckycabello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckycabello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckycabello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckycabello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckycabello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckycabello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    That is funny you are talking about wrist straps, I have been complaining to my husband the last couple of weeks that I need some because my wrists are killing me too!!!

Ladies....I made an amazing discovery today. When I got home earlier this afternoon after class and a workout, I was very indecisive on what to fix for myself. I knew I wanted a protein shake (for post workout purposes) but was also leaning towards coffee (for studying purposes!). So....why not combine them?! I typically use my magic bullet to make my protein shakes whenever I am home so I can blend it with ice. The verdict...I used a handful of ice, a scoop of protein and just used [pumpkin spice] coffee (with a splash of almond milk) in place of the liquid I typically use (varies b/t almond milk and water). OH MY GOSH. I took one sip and was hooked. Talk about a yummy protein frappuccino - minus the 438234 grams of sugar. It was the best protein shake I have made to date! At the moment, I have "chocolate peanut butter" flavored protein, but honestly I'm sure it would be just as good with most any flavor. Thought I'd share my insight....hopefully you can experiment one day like I have =)

I used to do that all the time, but I was lazy and would just add instant coffee to mine. I would use frozen banana in mine. So yummy!!!

Originally Posted by acrumbley View Post
    Ladies....I made an amazing discovery today. When I got home earlier this afternoon after class and a workout, I was very indecisive on what to fix for myself. I knew I wanted a protein shake (for post workout purposes) but was also leaning towards coffee (for studying purposes!). So....why not combine them?! I typically use my magic bullet to make my protein shakes whenever I am home so I can blend it with ice. The verdict...I used a handful of ice, a scoop of protein and just used [pumpkin spice] coffee (with a splash of almond milk) in place of the liquid I typically use (varies b/t almond milk and water). OH MY GOSH. I took one sip and was hooked. Talk about a yummy protein frappuccino - minus the 438234 grams of sugar. It was the best protein shake I have made to date! At the moment, I have "chocolate peanut butter" flavored protein, but honestly I'm sure it would be just as good with most any flavor. Thought I'd share my insight....hopefully you can experiment one day like I have =)
    That sounds delicious!!

Hopefully you all are having a great day!
    Today was Gluts/Abs/Cardio for me. It was a great burn!
    I also got my mini-challenge winner pack from UPS today! Thanks Karma!! I just tried the Vanilla Whey Protein and I'm hooked!! I actually licked the inside of my glass!! It was soooo yummo!!

Keep Rockin It Lean Ladies!

#Neverlosinganotherday

Did anyone else get the other supplements in the mail that karma said we were gonna get? Or are they coming when comp is over? Does anyone know?

Well today was a much needed rest day for me. I am so 'thrilled' to be getting a cold. I thought I had one comin' on last week and I was for sure that I kicked it. NOPE. For some reason I had been spacing off my honey and cinnamon spoonful. Well, I started that agin this morning. Have a great Thursday ladies!
    Nancy

Feeling ready to go to the gym and get a great workout in today! Just need to have some cardio inginiter and I will be Awesome!! Have a fantastic Friday!
    Nancy