Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
    escamarie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    YAY!!! So excited for the official start of the Challenge! Hit the gym this morning since I have plans tonight .. core and cardio was on the menu. Checked out the other side the gym as I need to plan out my workouts for the maximum effect. I was going 4-5 times a week for 10 weeks straight and literally didn't see any change, actually felt flabbier and worse. So things need to change. I'm hoping the supplements help too!! Let's rock this out!!
    “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.”–Wayne Gretzky

0nyx79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Morning Ladies! Starting with 2 FAS Leans before breakfast which I should have taken earlier BUT left them at work. Egg whites and oatmeal with a scoop of vanilla protein. Usually I would workout at lunch but I was asked to go to lunch by my love. Can't say no to that so I will run after Body Pump tonight instead =)

beckycabello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckycabello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckycabello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckycabello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckycabello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckycabello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckycabello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckycabello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckycabello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckycabello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckycabello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good morning Lean Ladies! Hope everyone has a super 1st official day to the Challenge! I am logging my meals, taking my supp's and a working out fool! Obviously, we all can't win, but I do hope everyone meets their goals. So, in that case we are all winners! My daughter wants me to win, because she seems to think I would share the gift card with her......WRONG!!!!! bE THE BEST YOU TODAY!!!!!!

racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good morning challengers! Today is the day! My hope is that we all have such rockin transformations that it will be impossible for TSN to pick a winner! I figure that this challenge is a win/win anyway, because I get to meet some pretty incredible ladies and test my own drive and focus to see just what can be accomplished! Get to work ladies! Let's do this!
    I am on a 4-day split, so today was cardio only for me. Trying out one supplement at a time, to see how I handle things... 1 scoop of Cardio Igniter for my stair master workout this morning and feeling pretty good. Kind of had that "warm and fuzzy" feeling, but no jitters and no headache so far. Will probably add in the XAT-7 tomorrow.

karmafitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) karmafitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) karmafitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) karmafitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) karmafitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) karmafitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) karmafitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) karmafitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) karmafitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) karmafitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) karmafitness is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Today is the day!!!

It's the official kick off to the Lean Lady Transformation Challenge by Top Secret Nutrition!!! Wahoo!

Please check your email inboxes - I just sent a message out to all of the Challengers with details of the first contest give away.

Have an awesome first day of the Challenge and a wicked week.
    Karma Schopp
    Personal Trainer *Nutrition Coach *Writer* NPC Physique Athlete
    Top Secret Nutrition Company Rep & Sponsored Athlete
    Muscle & Fitness Hers Contributing Blogger
    M&F Hers Blogs: http://www.muscleandfitnesshers.com/blogs/karma-schopp
    ********: http://www.********.com/KarmasKorner
    Twitter: http://twitter.com/TheKarmaKorner

Originally Posted by racegal View Post
    If you download the bodybuilding.com app, you can get into the forums as well. For easy access to this forum in particular, you can 'subscribe' to it and then go to your user control panel to see if there are any updates to it. It took me a while to figure it all out!
    I am on myfitnesspal also! My username on there is racegal. I will see if I can find you!
    Ok Im trying this today! Thanks!!!!

Mama31970 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking Woohoo!

Originally Posted by vminaya44 View Post
    Offical start date Rockin Lean Ladies

Todays workout is chest shoulder and triceps
    You go girl

vminaya44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Red face

What I have learned about Top Secret Nutrition as a company and the products that I am using for the Lean Lady Challenge.

Top Secret Nutritions mission is to create high quality innovative products to help you look, feel and be your best. The company always actively educates the population about obesity and its effect on children and adults as well. TSN only uses the best safest ingredients for their formulations.

L-Carnitine Plus
    A synergistic fat burning blend
    Supports body fat reduction
    Stimulates fat metabolism
    Supports Lipolysis the release of stored fat

XAT-7
    Fat burner
    Reduce Appetite
    Inhibites digestive enzymes
    Inhibites fatty acid synthesis
    Increased fat oxidation
    Increased metabolism
    Protects lean muscle mass

F.A.S Lean
    Appetite suppresant
    Hunger and craving reduction
    Increased metabolism
    Increased fat oxidation
    Enhanced thermogenesis
    Reduce fatty acid synthese

Cardio Igniter
    Helps boost aerobic capacity
    Helps protect & stimulate lean muscle
    Helps accelerate fat loss
    Help supprt concentration and stave off boredom
    Provides stamina boosting and lasting energy and endurance

On a personal note I love the above products they do provided engery no jitters or heart palpitations and helps with cravings.

Originally Posted by Mama31970 View Post
    You go girl
    Lol thank you and you know I am going for it full force

spinninmama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

TSN products rock!!!

I have to say how much I am loving the Cardio Igniter!!! I don't have the jitters or nausea that some workouts give me. I also have noticed a definite increase in endurance. I am not a runner by any means, but today noticed such more energy and was able to run further at a time than usual. Hope all you gals are doing awesome!!! I really do love the support in this group.
    Rachel
    https://www.********.com/BecomingBicepBettie

naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wink

Yeah! First DAy!!!
    Wishing all of you an awesome day!
    Today I took just one XAT-7 and drank some Cardio Ignitor before I hit the gym this morning. I am slowly easing into the supplements. When I got to the gym one of the guys that work there was all excited about how he going to keep me going and motivated! I LOVE IT!!! He said he was going to get a bullhorn and yell encouraging words at me.
    My daughter is planning Saturday's workout. This ought to be interesting. She wants be to do the workout on a treadmill that her XC coach put them through at the beginning of the season. Something about inclines and sprints. YIKES.

Well, must get back to get back folding laundry. So much fun

Unusual but did not work out at lunch today but I took 2 XAT-7 when I got back from lunch and I tell you what I want to run to the gym just to get some energy out of my system! WHOA! =) Love it! I feel a little warm inside but I think my body will adjust to it for sure. Cant wait to get to the gym to try the Cardio Ignitor! I will either take my body pump class or work out with my boyfriend doing upperbody (I really need a good tricep workout which is my prob area of my arms and shoulders too I guess LOL) and running sprints....which is my least favorite but maybe the ignitor will get me fired up! Its always easier to run sprints next to a partner so thats great to have. Also, I MUST mention that my 11 year old son is totally being supportive and decided on his own not to drink soda the rest of this month through October for me AND we are doing 50 pushups and 50 situps together after dinner and walking our dog for a mile. =) Oh and if I dont get on tonight, Im going to take 2 L-Carnitine Plus before dinner! This way I will be able to try everything daily. What are you guys doing?

racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by spinninmama View Post
    I have to say how much I am loving the Cardio Igniter!!! I don't have the jitters or nausea that some workouts give me. I also have noticed a definite increase in endurance. I am not a runner by any means, but today noticed such more energy and was able to run further at a time than usual. Hope all you gals are doing awesome!!! I really do love the support in this group.
    So... How do you set up the signature at the bottom???

** Edit **
    I found it! And I stole your idea Rach! Good idea and it can be updated to whatever new challenges are picked up along the way!
    Last edited by racegal; 09-26-2012 at 08:15 PM.

1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Can't believe I'm sooo late checking in today on here....I have had you all on my mind ALL day!! I have been soooo excited!!
    I spend the whole morning at my "noggin" follow up only to be told I have to wait until tomorrow to have a Catscan. Ugh! I got home just in time to shower and get to work. (hate when that happens) Since my appointment is out of town at 10am...I will have to do an afternoon/evening work out which is just weird! Thinking of hitting up a Zumba class since I can never go working evenings...Oh did I mention this is my Friday?! Woo Hoo!! Off the next two days!

I am sooo pumped about this challenge.
    I will update you tomorrow on my supplement dosage..I've been "experimenting" with it this week...I absolutely love it all!!

Rest Well Lean Ladies so you can ROCK it tomorrow all over again!!

#TSNleanladiesrock
    *****://instagram.com/1Reddress
    *****://twitter.com/1Reddress

"Be honest, Be Accountable and Be Humorous!"
    Note To Self: "I will NOT give up on Me!!"
    #Neverlosinganotherday

Good Morning Rockin Lean Ladies!

Its 3am EST and I can't sleep, so my workoyt today is back and biceps. I am loving all the products and how much energy it gives me.

We all are doing an excellant job
    Last edited by vminaya44; 09-27-2012 at 03:49 AM.

Good morning Lean Ladies! Happy Thursday!! No gym for me today But that means getting outside and enjoying a beautiful fall day here in Upstate New York. I started out with a mile walk with my dog this morning and walks in the morning and afternoon are already on the work calendar. If plans for tonight fall through, hopefully I'll be able to get in a Zumba tape at home. Cardio Igniter has replaced coffee in the morning especially since that's when I do most of my working out. I'm taking one of each of the XAT-7, L-Carnitine, and FAS Lean with meals. ROCK ON!!

Good morning ladies! This morning was a 'dead arm' day at the gym. I did a shoulders/abs circuit, then a bicep/tricep/abs circuit, followed by sprint intervals. I am up to a full scoop on the Cardio Igniter and feeling good! Today, I will add in a XAT-7 at either my mid-morning meal or lunch, to test that tollerance. I am technically on Week 5 of my 12-week program and was a bit discouraged that I hadn't seen a whole lot of change, but after talking to others on this program, it sounds like things really start changing and picking up around week 6, so I am sticking with it and giving it my all! I had a bit of a 'lifting with ego' moment this morning, because I refused to drop my weight down and so some sets ended up being a rest/pause set to get all the reps in! Got through it and glad I pushed myself!
    Have a fabulous day all!
    Melanie
    https://twitter.com/racebettie
    http://momtofit.blogspot.com/

beckycabello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckycabello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckycabello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckycabello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckycabello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckycabello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckycabello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckycabello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckycabello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckycabello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckycabello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Happy Thursday to fellow challenge ladies! Yesterday I did not feel well at all. BAttling allergy issues. But, stuck with my meals and supps. Today is my long day at work! So no workout for me, just supplements. Hoping to get up early tomorrow morning and workout before work! Hope you all are having a wonderful, healthy eating week!

Morning Ladies. I must say my heart was a little fast on the XAT-7. I took two. I was only going to take one today but just took two just now not thinking lol. I am about to go to body pump so Im excited to see if I work harder today with them! I felt great yesterday and I ran much easier as well. I didn't get pooped after my 30 sec sprints like I usually do. Yesterday was an easy workout today compared to my usual so today will really be the test. Body pump which is a full body weight workout and tonight is Body combat which is similar to kickboxing but SO much better! I will take the ignite before that class for sure and see how it really works! =)

1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hey Hey!!

Started my day off with the CatScan...Results came back "good".(headaches will just hang around I guess for a bit)..I really really wanted to take a nap when I got home....ALMOST talked myself into it (I'm off work tonight) but took some XAT-7 and the Cardio Igniter and headed off to the gym!! I am SOOOOO glad I did! Absolutely awesome workout! Chest/Triceps/Abs/Legs/Calves/Cardio

@Escamarie- I have been CRAVING Zumba!! I love-love Zumba! (lost alot of my earlier weight with Zumba) Beto is pretty hot to watch too ;P

Keep Rockin' It Lean Ladies!!!

#TSNleanladiesrock

#Neverlosinganotherday

naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile

Here's to day 2!

Watchin' one daughter get her sister, the youngest daughter, ready for her first Homecoming Dance! YIkES! Well, we have survived her 3 older siblings we will survive this one. The 9th graders have thier own dance. Kinda different, but Change is GOOD! I don't need an 18 yr old senior boy lookin' at my 14 yr old daughter who's freshman.

Have a good evening everyone.

Nancy

Smile

Good Morning Rockin Lean Ladies

My workout today is abs, glutes, hamstrings and calfs then 3 mile jog
    Last edited by vminaya44; 09-28-2012 at 08:23 AM.

Happy Friday, Lean Ladies!!
    I worked everything this morning at the gym, but alternated cardio with the weight machines. I use to do the 30 minute workout at Planet Fitness, which is what I modeled this after, and I got really toned before my wedding three years ago with it. Since there was time left before having to get ready for work, I hopped onto the stair machine. Hoping to get in a walk soon during break. Started the morning with some yummy Cardio Igniter then had one of each of the XAT-7, L-Carnitine, and FAS Lean. My stomach is getting use to it which is good. I'm going to wait maybe another week before uping one of them. We'll see.

Thumbs up

Rockin Lean Ladies,

I just wanted to say all of you are doing a gret job keep it going.

Hey Hey You Rockin' Lean Ladies!!

Are you feelin' as awesome as I am?!!
    Today was weigh in day for me as well as measurements and I am ecstatic! I really thought my scale was broken..OR I was gonna break it!! (one of the two) Since it has been stagnant for so long- except the "moving up" part! Sheesh!!
    Needless to say I saw a weight today that I can't even remember seeing....It's been THAT long!! I was doing the Happy Dance and singing "Ohhhh Yeahhhhhh!!" all over my house! LOL

I was really excited to get to the gym. It seems that the time just speeds by nowadays!
    I know that we're not supposed to compare ourselves to others, but there are these two gals (built) that I have seen lately...They came to use my machine, during my Super Set...thankfully, it didn't interfere..they were pretty quick. But when I went to sit down (middle back rower) The pin was only down 1 notch from mine! Talk about an ego booster!! Since I was sitting right next to them on the dip machine I saw them move it...Niiiiice!! I just want to keep on this awesome motivation level...It is absolutely awesome!!

Rest Well Ladies, Let's Rock This All Over Again Tomorrow!!

#TSNleanladiesrock

#Neverlosinganotherday

Originally Posted by 1Reddress View Post
    Hey Hey You Rockin' Lean Ladies!!

Are you feelin' as awesome as I am?!!
    Today was weigh in day for me as well as measurements and I am ecstatic! I really thought my scale was broken..OR I was gonna break it!! (one of the two) Since it has been stagnant for so long- except the "moving up" part! Sheesh!!
    Needless to say I saw a weight today that I can't even remember seeing....It's been THAT long!! I was doing the Happy Dance and singing "Ohhhh Yeahhhhhh!!" all over my house! LOL

I was really excited to get to the gym. It seems that the time just speeds by nowadays!
    I know that we're not supposed to compare ourselves to others, but there are these two gals (built) that I have seen lately...They came to use my machine, during my Super Set...thankfully, it didn't interfere..they were pretty quick. But when I went to sit down (middle back rower) The pin was only down 1 notch from mine! Talk about an ego booster!! Since I was sitting right next to them on the dip machine I saw them move it...Niiiiice!! I just want to keep on this awesome motivation level...It is absolutely awesome!!

Rest Well Ladies, Let's Rock This All Over Again Tomorrow!!

#TSNleanladiesrock
    Sounds like a GREAT DAY! Keep up the hard work!
    Melanie

Happy Friday all! So glad it is the weekend, but it is going to be a busy one, yet again! Had a great back/legs/abs circuit with sprint intervals this morning. I was glad I got it in early, because shortly after, that darn visitor showed up and I have been having terrible cramps the rest of the day. It never fails that the first 24 hours are the worst. Bleh!
    Used Cardio Igniter pre-workout and had one XAT-7 at 9:30 am and one at 3:30 am. Sticking with this for a bit to see how I tolerate it. If I start adjusting, I would also like to add the L-Carnatine + with it. I am easing into this so that I don't drive my husband crazy being too wired! haha
    Tomorrow is going to be a rest day. I got my Polar FT7 today, so I am going to do my 24 hour burn test so that I can make some adjustments to my nutrition count if needed. I am also so excited to have something a little more accurate to see what my burns are during my workouts!
    Tomorrow I am headed to the Northwest Natural Bodybuilding competition here in Boise, ID to cheer on my friend Marisa in the Bikini Division, then, it is my son's 18th birthday party! I am making a pretty cool cake that I am going to try really hard to avoid!
    Melanie

beezee1143 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    These last few days have been SOO BUSY! Totally killed my shoulders today!

Thumbs up

Good Morning Rockin Lean Ladies!

Todays workout is shoulders, triceps, biceps a.d 3 mile jog.

We are all kicking butt great job

Here We Go!!!
    My 14 yr old XC runner is taking me out on one her workouts shortly! Definately a cardio day. I am excited.....really I am!!! I will be rockin' my new running shoes and most importantly my CARDIO IGNITOR!!!! Thank you Top Secret Nutrition for this amazing product! I love it!
    Happy Saturday to All You ROCKIN' LEAN LADIES!