Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Awwww! They're saving the best for last!
    Glad to hear the training is going well.
    I need to update my music still to make it last 1.5hrs at least, since I changed my workout. Do you all listen to music while you work out? I love it! I'm always in my own world at the gym...people probably look at me funny when I have my head rockin sometimes...but who cares, I'm having a good time! LOL
    *****://instagram.com/1Reddress
    *****://twitter.com/1Reddress

"Be honest, Be Accountable and Be Humorous!"
    Note To Self: "I will NOT give up on Me!!"
    #Neverlosinganotherday

vminaya44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile

Good Moning Rockin Lean Ladiies

My workout today is jogging then work.

Ladies we are just like butterflies we are transforming ourselves

1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Good mornin'!!

Today is a rest day for me.
    I took my XAT-7,L-Carnitine and F.A.S Lean first thing...Wish I was doing cardio so I could take my Cardio Igniter!
    I feel awesome today and my body is feeling the effects of great workouts this week! 4 straight days of a good mood?!
    That is just unheard of! LOL

Enjoy the day & ROCK IT!!

#TSNleanladiesrock

#Neverlosinganotherday

beezee1143 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Rest day today! Went shopping and got all of my food for the week!

karmafitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) karmafitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) karmafitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) karmafitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) karmafitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) karmafitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) karmafitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) karmafitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) karmafitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) karmafitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) karmafitness is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Happy Sunday to the lovely TSN Lean Ladies!

Only a few more days before the official start of the Lean Lady Transformation Challenge by Top Secret Nutrition. With that, we're going to kick off the Challenge with a mini-challenge prize give away....in which you have to earn of course!

If there are any awesome ideas for the official kick off mini-challenge - please let me know. I want you ladies to completely kick a$$ and look good doing it.
    Karma Schopp
    Personal Trainer *Nutrition Coach *Writer* NPC Physique Athlete
    Top Secret Nutrition Company Rep & Sponsored Athlete
    Muscle & Fitness Hers Contributing Blogger
    M&F Hers Blogs: http://www.muscleandfitnesshers.com/blogs/karma-schopp
    ********: http://www.********.com/KarmasKorner
    Twitter: http://twitter.com/TheKarmaKorner

racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Rest day for me too, and I was planning on prepping my meals, but I got busy cake making/decorating for my son's birthday and making some fun Sesame Street fondant pieces for a friend's cake. I get so involved when doing it, that I am really bad about getting my water in for the day. Only got about 48 oz! I always do so much better during the week when it comes to tracking things and staying on top of it. Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

Oooooh a mini-challenge!! How exciting!
    It just keeps getting better and better!!
    I'm gonna be happy to get back to the gym tomorrow......they had a carry-in at work tonight. I did nibble here and there and sprint walked everywhere hoping to burn some of those calories! lol Good news though...I didn't pig out like I normally would have in the past! Guzzled my water and will make myself get on the scale in the am to see the damage. I torture myself like that after being bad! LOL
    #TSNleanladiesrock

#Neverlosinganotherday

Smile

Originally Posted by karmafitness View Post
    Happy Sunday to the lovely TSN Lean Ladies!

Only a few more days before the official start of the Lean Lady Transformation Challenge by Top Secret Nutrition. With that, we're going to kick off the Challenge with a mini-challenge prize give Iaway....in which you have to earn of course!

If there are any awesome ideas for the official kick off mini-I'll UK - please let me know. I want you ladies to completely kick a$$ and look good doing it.
    Wow that would be great
    Last edited by vminaya44; 09-24-2012 at 04:18 AM.

Good Morning Rockin Lean Ladies

My workout today is chest press, squats, deadlifts, bent over rows and clean and press.

beckycabello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckycabello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckycabello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckycabello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckycabello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckycabello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckycabello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckycabello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckycabello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckycabello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckycabello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Awesome! How fun!!!! Maybe we could do something with logging our diets???? Or maybe with FB.....how many people can we get to like our post re the competition???? Or it really would make sense to do something to promote Top Secret since they are graciously supplying our supplements!
    I am kicking a**!!!! In my workouts! AFter my arm workout yesterday and sprints I could not even cut my piece of chicken my arms were jelly!!!!!

Soooo glad to get to the gym today!! I can always tell if the diet is off the prior day due to lack of energy. Well...lack of sleep doesn't help either. lol Thankful I had the Cardio Igniter! I mixed it up at the gym today..had to sneak in my fave leg workouts! Ready to rock this week! I am excited to see what this week has to offer. Measurement time at the end of the week....lovin' the supplements!

Have an awesome day ladies!! Rock It!!

#TSNleanladiesrock

#Neverlosinganotherday

naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by 1Reddress View Post
    Welcome teemac!! This is gonna Rock!

****Wanted to share a great post from one of the awesome guys on our TSN Forum tonight!!*****
    I really like that!

naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well here it is Monday and it has been a bit unnerving here over the weekend!
    Saturday my son broke his wrist playing football out in the yard. Sunday after Mass I spent the afternoon at the mall with my daughter shopping for a homecoming dress---that was ok, she is 14 and a freshman and well....we both got tired of shopping. Plus I wore high heeled boots and ended up buying flip flops at Payless shoes because my feet hurt so BAD. This morning I took my son to his Dr.'s app't which of course we had to wait and wait and wait.....1 1/2hours later he has a cast and we go back in 4 weeks to have it taken off. Still trying to figure out where my workout will fit in. Maybe at the track later on and I will do bleacher stairs while my darlings finish up XC practice.
    I am starting to settle down now. Just can't believe it's so late and I have so much to do. Oh well....my sweet grandson wants to watch 'Little Einstiens' so I think that I wil cuddle him for a few and then start moving again!!

I wish everyone a MAGNIFICENT MONDAY!!

racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I need your help! Please everyone pray to the UPS Gods that I may receive my TSN supplements today! hahaha!
    Regardless, I had a kick butt workout this morning... Shoulder/abs circuit and then Bicep/Tricep/Abs circuit, following my sprint intervals for 20 min. Can't lift my arms higher then my shoulders, but it is all good!
    I know it is Monday, but have a fabulous day, regardless!

Smile

Great job TSN Lean Ladies we are all doing a great job with our workouts. Can't wait to see everyones finished product Nov 21st

karmafitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) karmafitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) karmafitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) karmafitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) karmafitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) karmafitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) karmafitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) karmafitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) karmafitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) karmafitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) karmafitness is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi there my lovely Lean Ladies!

Thank you for putting some ideas out there for the first mini-challenge. I'm in the process of confirming with Top Secret Nutrition what the first mini-challenge will consist of. As soon as I get that detailed info (which should hopefully be by tomorrow), I will make sure to let you all know.

Enjoy the rest of your Monday!
    Karma Schopp
    Personal Trainer *Nutrition Coach *Writer* NPC Physique Athlete
    Top Secret Nutrition Company Rep & Sponsored Athlete
    Muscle & Fitness Hers Contributing Blogger
    M&F Hers Blogs: http://www.muscleandfitnesshers.com/blogs/karma-schopp
    ********: http://www.********.com/KarmasKorner
    Twitter: http://twitter.com/TheKarmaKorner

Smile

Originally Posted by karmafitness View Post
    Hi there my lovely Lean Ladies!

Thank you for putting some ideas out there for the first mini-challenge. I'm in the process of confirming with Top Secret Nutrition what the first mini-challenge will consist of. As soon as I get that detailed info (which should hopefully be by tomorrow), I will make sure to let you all know.

Enjoy the rest of your Monday!
    Can't wait ooh how exciting its like being chosen all over again

Woo Hoo! My supplements arrived! Looking forward to the mini challenge!

Pre workout was great!

My workout today is mma (mixed martial arts) sprawl and brawl

Have a great day and push beyond your comfort zone lafies

I just got home from work ....worked a double shift (3pm-715am)...so I have completed my workout today...LOL
    I have to say that my supplements kept me goin...lovin' it! XAT-7 Rocks! Gotta get some sleep so I can go back to work at 3pm..
    Ohhh!! Did I mention that I was staring at my arms in the mirror during a break tonight?!..guns are formin!! How exciting!! Ok..I laughed too...cuz I was checkin myself out!!
    Rock it Lean Ladies!!

#TSNleanladiesrock

#Neverlosinganotherday

Mama31970 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

You go girl!

Originally Posted by vminaya44 View Post

My workout today is mma (mixed martial arts) sprawl and brawl

Have a great day and push beyond your comfort zone lafies
    If anyone know how to push beyond comfort it's you V.....awsome work!

Smile

Originally Posted by Mama31970 View Post
    If anyone know how to push beyond comfort it's you V.....awsome work!
    Thank you im pushing and pushing

Originally Posted by 1Reddress View Post
    I just got home from work ....worked a double shift (3pm-715am)...so I have completed my workout today...LOL
    I have to say that my supplements kept me goin...lovin' it! XAT-7 Rocks! Gotta get some sleep so I can go back to work at 3pm..
    Ohhh!! Did I mention that I was staring at my arms in the mirror during a break tonight?!..guns are formin!! How exciting!! Ok..I laughed too...cuz I was checkin myself out!!
    Rock it Lean Ladies!!

#TSNleanladiesrock
    Glad I am not the only one that checks herself out! LOL

0nyx79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Frustrated

Originally Posted by racegal View Post
    Glad I am not the only one that checks herself out! LOL
    Hey yall! I am so sorry I have not been able to post a lot. I don't have a computer at home right now. I have my laptops but they are in a box in the garage somewhere from my move! I dont know if I can get on this link with my phone. I have logged on my fitness pal which is a site you can track your food in take so find me on there at 0nyx if you have an account 0nyx is spelt with a zero not an O! =) It helps out a lot and I am so excited to see what these next 8 weeks will bring.

Originally Posted by 0nyx79 View Post
    Hey yall! I am so sorry I have not been able to post a lot. I don't have a computer at home right now. I have my laptops but they are in a box in the garage somewhere from my move! I dont know if I can get on this link with my phone. I have logged on my fitness pal which is a site you can track your food in take so find me on there at 0nyx if you have an account 0nyx is spelt with a zero not an O! =) It helps out a lot and I am so excited to see what these next 8 weeks will bring.
    If you download the bodybuilding.com app, you can get into the forums as well. For easy access to this forum in particular, you can 'subscribe' to it and then go to your user control panel to see if there are any updates to it. It took me a while to figure it all out!
    I am on myfitnesspal also! My username on there is racegal. I will see if I can find you!

Did chest today and it went very well. Loving these supps!

beckycabello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckycabello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckycabello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckycabello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckycabello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckycabello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckycabello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckycabello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckycabello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckycabello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckycabello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just finished my leg workout along with sprints......thanks Top Secret Nutrition for the supplements. Definitely, felt like I could power through with the help of Cardio Igniter. Hope all my fellow ladies are having some great workouts too.

escamarie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hello Everyone!
    So excited to be part of this challenge! Looking forward to all the changes that are about to come. Good luck to everyone, it's going to be great! Tried the cardio igniter this morning and I had a TON of energy all day. So happy to have something at actually does give me energy, nothing else has. Thank you Top Secret Nutrition!
    “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.”–Wayne Gretzky

Offical start date Rockin Lean Ladies

Todays workout is chest shoulder and triceps