Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
    acrumbley has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by 1Reddress View Post
    Mornin' Rockin Lean Ladies!!

I am taking this weekend off from the gym...Coffee date with the hubby today and kiddo morning tomorrow. I am also working this weekend. There never seems to be enough time for it all. Good news is- I feel great! I am so proud of myself for staying strong through this journey. Seeing the results is just unbelievable! Have an awesome day Ladies!
    Keep Rockin' It!!
    It is so awesome to hear about your progress. It is not unbelievable....you did it! I am so proud of all of us ladies for sticking to it and being here to constantly motivate each other. What an amazing experience. Let's finish strong =)

karmafitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) karmafitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) karmafitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) karmafitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) karmafitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) karmafitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) karmafitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) karmafitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) karmafitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) karmafitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) karmafitness is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The Ultimate Supplement Mini Challenge!

Please read each Lean Ladies submission as to what they think would be the best supplement and what they would like it to do. Then once you`ve looked over all of them, email me and cast your vote. You have until Wednesday to get your votes in - let`s see who`s going to be this week`s wicked Winner!

Week 6 – Ultimate Supplement Challenge
    The Lean Ladies of Top Secret Nutrition

1. Amy Crumbley
    My ultimate supplement....man this is a tough one. I feel like there is so much to be said on this topic. My first thought was to try and dream up something that ultimately had to do with increasing endurance, but then it quickly occurred to me (and I am sure to many of you as well) that Cardio Igniter has recently accomplished that for me. So I decided to take the "post-workout" track. I do believe that your post-workout is equally as important as your pre-workout, and even the workout itself. With this in mind, I feel as though a large amount of people do not even put much emphasis on this aspect. Being a firm believer in protein supplements/powders, I naturally starter going down that route. I would have to say that my dream supplement would be some type of whey protein isolate that could offer you as many post-workout perks as possible. For instance, I have recently been hearing more about the simple carbohydrate "Vitargo." Supposedly, this is one of the fastest digesting carbs out there. I think having a protein powder that were to incorporate something such as Vitargo would really ensure replenishing of energy stores, recovering of muscle and priming for the next day's workout. Also, I think another thing I would love to see in this whey protein would be Branch Chain Amino Acids. BCAA's are said to play a significant role in protein synthesis and maintaining muscle. With that being said...I believe that my "dream protein" would be very beneficial in helping to make significant gains in the gym, and loses in the waistline!

2. Becky Cabello
    My ultimate supplement would be a protein powder than was high fiber ( at least 5 grams) low carb ( less than 5 grams) and low sugar. But, besides all that throw some fat burner and energy into it!

I love TSN Chocolate protein powder, but would love it more if it replaced the fat burner and I got a two for one out of it.....Protein, fiber and crazy energy!!!!

3. Betsy Heilman
    My miracle supplement would be a love handle melter. It would reduce the fat pockets stored by stress weight. Reduce the fat and cellulite!!!

4. Britni Killeen
    MY ultimate supplement would definitely be "Cellulite killer!!"
    I HATE genetics!! My family is really prone to cellulite all over our legs and butt. I am trying to beat genetics with clean eating and working my butt off, and thankfully the bumps are ALMOST gone... But they are still there!

5. Christine Sekula
    The Nighttime Supplement
    Powder Mix Any flavor can be made

Nutrient Amount Reason
    Fats 1g
    Carbohydrates Total
    Sugar: 10g
    5g (For taste) Assist in protein breakdown
    Protein: Casein 18g Help fight catabolism at night

Vit E 20mg Antioxident for cell protection
    Vit B1: Thiamin 1mg Essential for CNS function
    Vit B2: Riboflavin 1mg Maintenance of healthy skin
    Vit B6: Pyridoxine HCL 5mg Coenzyme in protein metabolism
    Vit C: ascorbic acid 750mg As asorbic acid, antioxidant

Magnesium 75mg Protein synthesis
    Potassium 20mg Proper system functioning
    Melatonin 2mg Help induce sleep cycles

Essential Amino Acid Profile 500mg
    Glutamine 250mg
    Beta-Alanine 250mg

Take 30-45 minutes before sleep.
    Will help induce deep REM sleep while promoting lean muscle growth. Will keep the body in an anabolic state during sleep where the most recovery and growth happen.

Sleep is an important aspect of training. Our bodies are subjected to so much throughout the day that it needs proper/adequate “rest” time to recover. My supplement is designed to target the most crucial hours for muscle recovery, and assist in protein breakdown, while supplying the body with energy to prevent assuming a catabolic state. Each nutrient was selected for specific purposes according to our bodies’ needs.
    Ensure 6-8 hours of sleep.

6. Nancy Schmidt
    My Ideal Supplement

-energizer
    -mood enhancer
    -appetite suppressant
    -vitamins
    -fish oil
    -fat burner

7. Richelle Jordan
    “Noggin2Toes”
    The ultimate daily supplement that will take care of every want/need to keep you at your best!!
    By taking just 1 tablet daily you will immediately feel awesome and you will notice:

*Shiny hair that grows fast
    *The ultimate feeling of clarity
    *Increased vision/focus
    *Soft supple lips (never chafing)
    *Soft skin all over body
    *Strong nails that grow fast
    *Pain-free joints with full range of motion
    *Increased energy/stamina
    *Ultimate fat burner w/no jitters
    *Muscle recovery w/no pain
    *Protein/carb/fat content equivalent to replace one meal
    *Increased libido w/increased pleasure

I related the name of the ultimate supplement to cover all aspects of the body starting at the top and ending with the last effect that would leave you “curling your toes” !! LOL
    Karma Schopp
    Personal Trainer *Nutrition Coach *Writer* NPC Physique Athlete
    Top Secret Nutrition Company Rep & Sponsored Athlete
    Muscle & Fitness Hers Contributing Blogger
    M&F Hers Blogs: http://www.muscleandfitnesshers.com/blogs/karma-schopp
    ********: http://www.********.com/KarmasKorner
    Twitter: http://twitter.com/TheKarmaKorner

Team MuscleTech Rep/EMT-B BlueRev's Avatar
    BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Kick butt ladies! I have read all your essays at the beginning and have been following this thread.
    Keep up the hard work, In the end it always pays off
    -BlueRev
    Kick.com/beetoxic
    Give me a Follow for some REP

1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by acrumbley View Post
    It is so awesome to hear about your progress. It is not unbelievable....you did it! I am so proud of all of us ladies for sticking to it and being here to constantly motivate each other. What an amazing experience. Let's finish strong =)
    Thank you, that was so kind. I agree, what an amazing experience this is!! We are all in this journey together.

Originally Posted by BlueRev View Post
    Kick butt ladies! I have read all your essays at the beginning and have been following this thread.
    -BlueRev
    BlueRev is in da house!! Woot Woot!! Thanks for the motivation!
    We have such an awesome group of Lean Ladies here...We are ALL Winners!!
    *****://instagram.com/1Reddress
    *****://twitter.com/1Reddress

"Be honest, Be Accountable and Be Humorous!"
    Note To Self: "I will NOT give up on Me!!"
    #Neverlosinganotherday

vminaya44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

-BlueRev
    Thank you

Smile

Today is my rest day

Talking

-BlueRev
    Thank you so much! It is so cool to know that there are people out there following our journey! Get ready for a new week ladies...let's kick it up a notch!!!

Talking

Taebo power 60 mins of kickboxing

naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    GOOD MORNING TO YOU!!!

Well, it is Monday and it is almost time to hit the gym. We had so much FUN at the Harry Connick Jr concert on Saturday night! 4 years since the flood and WOW the Paramount Theatre looked AMAZING!! It still is unbelieveable how much force and strength water has and how much destruction it can do. Our city has come so far and still has far to go!

Oh by the way I looked HOT!! I found a black dress that sparkled a bit too! My kids could see a difference in my body. My 23 yr old really noticed the most. I had her come over to fix my hair for the night. Had to look good.

Well, today it is back to cardio and legs!
    Nancy
    "TOP SECRET NUTRTION LEAN LADY CHALLENGE"

beckycabello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckycabello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckycabello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckycabello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckycabello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckycabello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckycabello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckycabello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckycabello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckycabello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckycabello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Happy Monday!!!!

Good morning ladies!
    Did everyone have a great weekend?? Mine was mixed, great night Friday night with my girlfriend. Then found out Saturday my sweet basset Hound has cancer and I am gonna have to do the inevitable. I don't know about you ladies, but I love my dog. So I am super sad.
    Got through all my workouts....added in more sprints. And will up my weights this week!
    All I can say is that I am proud that we have all stuck with this. I am proud of the example I am setting for my children, they see that I have stuck with this, haven't given up and keep pressing forward.
    So cheers to all of us! We are all winners!

racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by naschmidt View Post
    Oh by the way I looked HOT!! I found a black dress that sparkled a bit too! My kids could see a difference in my body. My 23 yr old really noticed the most. I had her come over to fix my hair for the night. Had to look good.
    SWEET! Isn't that the best feeling when you wear something and just know that all the hard work is paying off! Sounds like you had a great time! Keep at the hard work!
    Melanie
    https://twitter.com/racebettie
    http://momtofit.blogspot.com/

racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by beckycabello View Post
    Good morning ladies!
    Did everyone have a great weekend?? Mine was mixed, great night Friday night with my girlfriend. Then found out Saturday my sweet basset Hound has cancer and I am gonna have to do the inevitable. I don't know about you ladies, but I love my dog. So I am super sad.
    Got through all my workouts....added in more sprints. And will up my weights this week!
    All I can say is that I am proud that we have all stuck with this. I am proud of the example I am setting for my children, they see that I have stuck with this, haven't given up and keep pressing forward.
    So sorry to hear about your dog... This past summer, we had to put down our dog who we have had for 15 years. My kids didn't know life without her and although it was hard, it was good to know that she was at peace and not in any pain anymore. We all held her as she went to sleep and just made sure she knew how much she was loved. In our house, our dogs are basically extra kids and are definitely a part of the family, so I feel for what you are going through...
    Life definitely throws us curve balls, so great job sticking to your plan and pushing forward!
    Melanie

Happy Monday ladies! Really kicking myself that I missed out on this latest challenge, but good job to those of you that got it in! I really have a hard time getting to a computer on the weekends at times and when I do, it is just for a few minutes.
    Had my first training session with the new trainers on Saturday and OH BOY! It is amazing how just working with someone new can really kick-start things. Training was amazing and having someone completely focused on you and pushing you through every set is really motivating. I am having trouble sitting and standing today from the sore glutes and thighs, but oh what a feeling!
    I received my new meal plan as well as my workouts and officially started those today. I am focusing on building muscle and the amount of food is going to be so hard for me! They are also really pushing me out of my comfort zone as far as food options (I have always been a picky eater and have struggled with that) and so I am quite nervous about it!
    Heavy shoulders was the workout this morning and I have never gone lower than 10 reps before, so this was a real eye opener for me. I was suprised at just how much I could do (especially with shoulders, which is a weak area for me). Of course now, it is all I can do to lift my arms to the keyboard, because they are complete mush and have no strength left in them!
    Melanie

Good morning ladies!
    So sorry to hear about your dog. We found out about a month ago that my brother's dog has cancer as well. From here on out we are taking comfort measures with her. I completely understand how heartbreaking getting that news can be. We will just have to keep pushing through...for our puppies! We are here for you!

Team MuscleTech Rep/EMT-B BlueRev's Avatar
    BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 1Reddress View Post
    Thank you, that was so kind. I agree, what an amazing experience this is!! We are all in this journey together.

BlueRev is in da house!! Woot Woot!! Thanks for the motivation!
    We have such an awesome group of Lean Ladies here...We are ALL Winners!!
    Pff you know better then anyone i have never left.

Ladies do not forget you can post in this thread
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=147338583
    for free Top secret products

I give away products every week!

(be aware there are some horny men in that thread so please do not get offended by all the photos... lol)\

So right now im a little unaware, How much longer do you all have?
    Have you set long term goals yet or just short term?
    Kick.com/beetoxic
    Give me a Follow for some REP

1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Pff you know better then anyone i have never left.

Ladies do not forget you can post in this thread
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=147338583
    for free Top secret products

I give away products every week!

(be aware there are some horny men in that thread so please do not get offended by all the photos... lol)\

So right now im a little unaware, How much longer do you all have?
    I'm such a slacker!! Why didn't I think of inviting before?! I totally kept the TSN groups seperate...Duh!! Thanks for picking up my slack BlueRev Always proven that it's awesome to have you around!

We are finishing on 11/21/12 so we are coming upon the finish line quickly!!
    Personally, my short term goal is to break the 200# mark and see the inches decrease. My Long term goal is to continue working out, to make healthy life and eating choices and to have fun while losing the inches and defining this body. I want to be an inspiration for the "Over 40" club and prove anything can happen if you keep a positive attitude and have a support group (such as BB.com members)

Let's keep Rockin' it Ladies!!
    Omw to vote and to the gym now!!

#Neverlosinganotherday

My short term goal is to be able to eat all this darn food my trainer has outlined for me while I try to add some mass! It was all I could do to eat my Meal 6 last night. The good thing is, he is forcing me to branch out on food options...
    Kind of mid to long term goal is a figure competition in May 2013. Hence, the bulking and all the eating right now! haha
    Melanie

beckycabello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckycabello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckycabello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckycabello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckycabello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckycabello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckycabello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckycabello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckycabello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckycabello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckycabello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wink Thanks

Hey ladies!!!
    Thanks for all the sweet comments regarding my poochie!!! You guys are so kind. I am enjoying every last day I gave with her!!!
    Did I read last week that Tsn was sending us out some more free supps to try? Or did I dream that???
    I did my first cross fit workout last night and I loved it! Finished it off with 5 minutes of weighted walking lunges to completely fatigue my muscles. Ouch. But felt great!!!
    Hope everyone voted today!!!

Hey ladies!!!
    Thanks for all the sweet comments regarding my poochie!!! You guys are so kind. I am enjoying every last day I gave with her!!!
    Did I read last week that Tsn was sending us out some more free supps to try? Or did I dream that???
    I did my first cross fit workout last night and I loved it! Finished it off with 5 minutes of weighted walking lunges to completely fatigue my muscles. Ouch. But felt great!!!
    Hope everyone voted today!!!
    Aww Becky, I am sooo sorry to hear about your dog
    Not sure how I scrolled past the posts and failed to see that. Failed multi-tasking at its best!
    YES! We are getting more free supps!! Jitter-free fat burners I believe! Woot Woot! We are being spoiled rotten and I am loving every minute of it!!

#Neverlosinganotherday

naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well this morning before I went to the gym I said I want to get sweaty today! I did that with my cardio! It was fantastic. That was all I did. Some times that is all I need to feel amazing and clear my head and make me smile!
    Then I headed to my Chiro and was adjusted and that was Marvelous!!!

Happy Tuesday Ladies and Remember to Get Out There and VOTE!!
    Nancy

Originally Posted by racegal View Post
    My short term goal is to be able to eat all this darn food my trainer has outlined for me while I try to add some mass! It was all I could do to eat my Meal 6 last night. The good thing is, he is forcing me to branch out on food options...
    Kind of mid to long term goal is a figure competition in May 2013. Hence, the bulking and all the eating right now! haha
    Branching out is a good thing....you may surprise yourself. What type of new foods are you trying? Maybe I can help out with some ideas! I started as a verrrry picky kid growing up, but now that I eat so healthy I have DEFINITELY found myself branching out & enjoying it! I love the excitement of new recipes! Good Luck!

Originally Posted by acrumbley View Post
    Branching out is a good thing....you may surprise yourself. What type of new foods are you trying? Maybe I can help out with some ideas! I started as a verrrry picky kid growing up, but now that I eat so healthy I have DEFINITELY found myself branching out & enjoying it! I love the excitement of new recipes! Good Luck!
    Well, I had asparagus the other night and found out I liked it, so that was good. The difficult one right now is beans... I am just not a fan of the texture and my lunch option was 3 different recipes that have beans in them, so I picked one and am just eating it! The taste isn't so bad, I just have to get past the texture! I just eat and keep my goal in mind! Food is only fuel anyway, right? My next obstacle is fish... I can't stand the smell of any type of sea food and I know when I get to my cutting/leaning phase, tilapia will be a staple for me, so I have to figure out a way to get that down! My husband is great with cooking things and he has some ideas for the tilapia to see if he can make it not so 'fishy' to me.
    I have to say, I wouldn't be successful without my man! He does so much of my meal prep for me because between my work schedule and carting my daughter around to all her activities, etc. I just have no time left in my day. I am so thankful for him and his support!
    Melanie

beezee1143 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Loving my results! How are you ladies doing?

Originally Posted by beezee1143 View Post
    Loving my results! How are you ladies doing?
    Ditto!!

I woke up this morning, after sleeping in again, and decided suddenly to skip the gym and take the exercise outdoors today. I am totally affected by the weather. I have to have "light" in my life to be happy. Since I looked outside and saw the sunshine, I thought it would be perfect to enjoy it while I could. The icky snowy weather will be here before ya know it. I am sooooo thankful that I did. I ended up walking the river trail that a year ago 4/12 almost took my life. Well, actually, my actions were responsible. It felt sooo awesome to be there today celebrating a healthy/fit life!! It was beautiful! I stopped at the end of my walk (at the very spot) and spent a few moments gathering my thoughts and enjoying the scenery of the river. I guess I should get outdoors more often. Now I'm home and off of work this evening so I will enjoy the kiddos. We're heading to the library here in a few.

Keep Rockin' It Lean Ladies!!!

#Neverlosinganotherday

Can you guys believe that we are so close to our final destination of this challenge? I know we won't be stopping here though...TSN has created monsters out of us =) Hope everyone had a fabulous Wednesday! Arms and cardio for me this morning. I am thinking I will do shoulders tomorrow morning, but my main focus tomorrow will be cardio! BRING IT!

chrss306 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking Ladies!!

Hey Ladies!! It's so great to hear all the wonderful stories yall have about this journey! I haven't posted much, but love logging on and hearing all about your progress and results Keep up the great work everyone!! We've almost made it! And we won't stop here....

Went to the gym today. Started with a slow walk and ended up with a 1:1 ratio walk/run and then I did my upper body and abs. glad that tomorrow I am going make a rest day. I need it.
    Nancy

karmafitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) karmafitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) karmafitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) karmafitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) karmafitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) karmafitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) karmafitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) karmafitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) karmafitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) karmafitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) karmafitness is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Good morning Lean Ladies!

Just wanted to let you all know that I'm in the process of moving today and have my laptop over at the new place.

I will be announcing the winner of this week's mini-challenge. But it won't be until later on - most likely in the evening.

Sorry for the delay!
    Karma Schopp
    Personal Trainer *Nutrition Coach *Writer* NPC Physique Athlete
    Top Secret Nutrition Company Rep & Sponsored Athlete
    Muscle & Fitness Hers Contributing Blogger
    M&F Hers Blogs: http://www.muscleandfitnesshers.com/blogs/karma-schopp
    ********: http://www.********.com/KarmasKorner
    Twitter: http://twitter.com/TheKarmaKorner

beezee1143 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Had a crazy day yesterday! ON to today.... Glutes!! Ahh I'm going to die.

Talking One more get up day til the weekend!

Happy Thursday! Hope this finds all very well!
    I am doing great! Upped my weights this week, and I feel great, I feel I was starting to become stagnant. Basically, have kicked it up a good notch. Sometimes, I feel like I am pushing myself but not pushing or challenging myself as hard as I should. But, NO MORE of that silliness.
    Even after the challenge is over, I will continue to get myself in the best shape of ME. I do not have any goals of competing, I just want to be my very best. I turned 40 this year, and this was my goal for myself. To make this my year of looking and being my best.
    Does anyone know are our pictures for the final due on the 21st or the 21st is our last day and the pictures are due on the 22nd? They are probably due the 21st since Thanksgiving is the 22nd.....
    Anyway, have a great rest of the week ladies!