Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
    racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by 1Reddress View Post
    You can NEVER too much!! How did the run go?!!
    I have been soooo hungry lately! Even if I eat I find that an hour later I'm starved again! What's up with that?!
    Haha! Run was so much fun, but not really a 'run' cuz there were so many people and then you had to stop at each color station and wait your turn! But, it was fun anyway! More like a light jog with some rests in there! lol
    Hopefully the feeling hungry is your metabolism kicking in! I am like that on days that I had a really crazy workout... I just can't ever seem to eat enough! Have some raw veggies on hand to munch on between meals, or also make sure you are getting enough water! I usually find that when I get hungry like that, I realize that I haven't been keeping up on my water for the day.
    Melanie
    https://twitter.com/racebettie
    http://momtofit.blogspot.com/

racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by karmafitness View Post
    Time flies!!! It's hard to believe that this Wednesday will be the beginning of Week 6 already - only 2 more weeks to go after that!

I have some news for you Lean Ladies - you are all getting some more FREE samples of Top Secret Nutrition product. Seriously - how awesome is this company??!!

You will all be receiving 24 samples of Jitter Free Extreme Fat Burner! This is a great product to stack/alternate days with the XAT-7.

I'm also announcing the Week 6 Mini-Challenge - between now and this Friday, I'd like all of the rockin' Lean Ladies to email me with the answer to this question: If you could create the ultimate supplement, what would it be and what would it do for you?

Then on Saturday, I will put all of the answers together and post them on the forum thread here. You will have from Saturday until the following Wednesday to submit your vote for your favorite answer. The winner of the Week 6 Ultimate Supplement Mini-Challenge will win....a TSN hat, another fat burner of their choice (xat or extreme jitter free), L-Carnitine Green Coffee Bean Extract and a 2lb tub of Whey! Talk about a wicked prize pack!!!

Put your creative thinking hat on and let's get some great responses to the Week 6 Ultimate Supplement Mini-Challenge!
    Wow Karma! That is fabulous! Love the addition of the Whey, because whether you are bulking, or leaning out, that one is always important to have!
    Going to have to get to thinking about this one! Oh, the dream supplement... Hmmmm...
    Melanie

Happy Monday all you rockin' ladies! I had a really fun time at The Color Run on Saturday... It was more like a jog/rest, but it was fun anyway and loved getting all colored up! Sunday was a back and bicep morning, before heading off to church and today I had a killer leg day. My quads were so pumped that I looked like I was flexing them, when I wasn't! Compound circuit, quad circuit then a hamstring circuit, with a few ab exercises and some active rests. I LOVED it!

@Becky... As long as you are taking more steps forward then you are back, you will get there! This is a lifelong journey and in my opinion, slow and steady progress will tend to last longer that crazy rapid progress that is harder to maintain. Trust me, I have had my setbacks! Ever since I have scheduled my session with my new trainer, I have been in "enjoy this while I can" mode with my nutrition and that is no place to be! But, I can't dwell on it... Giving this week my best effort to eat right, and when I get my new meal plan from the trainer, I will give it the best effort I can. You can do this! Progress is progress!
    Melanie

naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Hello Monday!

Well, I took yesterday as a rest day. Mass was amazing yesterday! We had the annointing of the sick and my daughter was one of many, mainly older people, that was annoited. She was annointed because she has Celiac's Disease. I am so proud of her. She has so many things to face each day with this. Food choices, constant label reading and the fear of being 'Glutened'. Besides that the gospel was about the blind man asking for his sight! That always moves me for some reason.

Ok enough of that. It felt great to sit on the couch and watch Hallmark channel movies with my daughter all afternoon!!!

Today was cardio. AMAZING. I love the sweat and how my mind just empties of all it's worries and such. cardio igniter helps too!!! quite a bit.

I just love the idea of my IDEAL supplement! Plus I am so thankful for Top Secret for sending us more.

Have a great rest of the day ladies.
    Nancy
    "TOP SECRET NUTRTION LEAN LADY CHALLENGE"

1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Happy Monday Rockin' Lean Ladies!!

TSN just never ceases to amaze!! More product?!! Thank you soooooo much!! I sure do appreciate all of it!

@Becky- I can totally relate. As long as we never give up, we are ALL winners! We all have sooo much in common and we will all pull through this together.

Karma- this week's challenge is once again...awesome!!

**Today was leg day for me and guess what?!! My gym was baking chocolate chip cookies!! WTH??!! LOL
    Of course, I work out fasted and chocolate chip cookies are my all time favorite! I thought it was sooo evil!! It DID make me work out harder though...so I could get the heck out of there! LOL***

Keep Rockin' It Lean Ladies!!
    *****://instagram.com/1Reddress
    *****://twitter.com/1Reddress

"Be honest, Be Accountable and Be Humorous!"
    Note To Self: "I will NOT give up on Me!!"
    #Neverlosinganotherday

acrumbley has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Time flies!!! It's hard to believe that this Wednesday will be the beginning of Week 6 already - only 2 more weeks to go after that!

I have some news for you Lean Ladies - you are all getting some more FREE samples of Top Secret Nutrition product. Seriously - how awesome is this company??!!

You will all be receiving 24 samples of Jitter Free Extreme Fat Burner! This is a great product to stack/alternate days with the XAT-7.

I'm also announcing the Week 6 Mini-Challenge - between now and this Friday, I'd like all of the rockin' Lean Ladies to email me with the answer to this question: If you could create the ultimate supplement, what would it be and what would it do for you?

Then on Saturday, I will put all of the answers together and post them on the forum thread here. You will have from Saturday until the following Wednesday to submit your vote for your favorite answer. The winner of the Week 6 Ultimate Supplement Mini-Challenge will win....a TSN hat, another fat burner of their choice (xat or extreme jitter free), L-Carnitine Green Coffee Bean Extract and a 2lb tub of Whey! Talk about a wicked prize pack!!!

Put your creative thinking hat on and let's get some great responses to the Week 6 Ultimate Supplement Mini-Challenge!
    Karma, this is amazing news! More samples...WOW! And I have been waiting for the moment that this challenge involved protein in some way, shape or form (as I sit & drink a protein shake at this exact moment)! Haha man, good timing. Regardless, thank you for all that you do for us during this challenge. I am looking forward to really putting some thought into my ULTIMATE supplement.

On another note, today was leg day! My fav! Hitting the gym early tomorrow before class so I can start my day off feeling as productive as can be. Is it sad that I am looking forward to going to bed so I can wake up to hit the gym with my cardio igniter?! Hope everyone had a great Monday! Keep it going strong this week my lovely ladies.

Happy Monday Rockin' Lean Ladies!!

TSN just never ceases to amaze!! More product?!! Thank you soooooo much!! I sure do appreciate all of it!

@Becky- I can totally relate. As long as we never give up, we are ALL winners! We all have sooo much in common and we will all pull through this together.

Karma- this week's challenge is once again...awesome!!

**Today was leg day for me and guess what?!! My gym was baking chocolate chip cookies!! WTH??!! LOL
    Of course, I work out fasted and chocolate chip cookies are my all time favorite! I thought it was sooo evil!! It DID make me work out harder though...so I could get the heck out of there! LOL***

Keep Rockin' It Lean Ladies!!
    Isn't that horrible?! The gym I used to go to had a Subway in it. The fresh bread and cookies baking were the worst! ...I feel your pain, girl! Seriously, I remember I felt like one of those drooling dogs running on a treadmill with a hunk of steak dangling in front of me!

vminaya44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Taebo power then les mills pump challenge

Talking

Wow cant wait for new samples thank you. Karma i feel your pain great job toughing it out.

Mini challenge hard to come up something better than cardio igniter and the other supplements

Mama31970 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Go girl!

Originally Posted by vminaya44 View Post
    Wow cant wait for new samples thank you. Karma i feel your pain great job toughing it out.

Mini challenge hard to come up something better than cardio igniter and the other supplements
    Doing awsome!

0nyx79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

missed out =(

sorry laides that Ive missed out on so much but happy for whoever wins! Ive been sick for 5 days and just got back in the swing of things today. Just finished arms and body combat tonight! Sick of not seeing results but not quiting until I do. The reflection in the mirror is never the same as what others see.

Legs are really sore from yesterday! I am not sure what I was thinking, wearing heels to work after all those walking double pump lunges yesterday... Fortunately, I sit at my desk the majority of the time, but every time I try to get up... Yoweee! haha
    Back and biceps today (with a few abs). I am still working on that unassisted pull-up. I will get there some day! Instead of using the machine for my 5x5 pull-ups this morning, I had my husband assist by holding my ankles. I really worked to not use him and do it on my own as much as possible and when I was done, he commented that he could tell I was using his assistance less. Yay! COME ON, PULL-UP!
    Finished my bicep cirucuit with BB 21's. I LOVE those! The burn/pump you feel at the end of them are amazing. It was killer trying to flex afterwards! haha
    I hope you are all making progress towards your goals and celebrating the little victories along the way!

Here is our team Color Run picture! My husband and I are the two on the left...
    Attached Images
    Last edited by racegal; 10-30-2012 at 12:28 PM.
    Melanie

1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by 0nyx79 View Post
    sorry laides that Ive missed out on so much but happy for whoever wins! Ive been sick for 5 days and just got back in the swing of things today. Just finished arms and body combat tonight! Sick of not seeing results but not quiting until I do. The reflection in the mirror is never the same as what others see.
    Soooo sorry to hear you've been sick. You should be proud not be be a quitter no matter what! You are beautiful and I must say, I'm jealous of your profile pic!!

Originally Posted by racegal View Post
    Legs are really sore from yesterday! I am not sure what I was thinking, wearing heels to work after all those walking double pump lunges yesterday... Fortunately, I sit at my desk the majority of the time, but every time I try to get up... Yoweee! haha
    Back and biceps today (with a few abs). I am still working on that unassisted pull-up. I will get there some day! Instead of using the machine for my 5x5 pull-ups this morning, I had my husband assist by holding my ankles. I really worked to not use him and do it on my own as much as possible and when I was done, he commented that he could tell I was using his assistance less. Yay! COME ON, PULL-UP!
    Finished my bicep cirucuit with BB 21's. I LOVE those! The burn/pump you feel at the end of them are amazing. It was killer trying to flex afterwards! haha
    I hope you are all making progress towards your goals and celebrating the little victories along the way!

Great pic!!
    I absolutely love hearing about your workouts! Doing just one unassisted pullup is my dream....Not sure how to get stronger in that area other than ridding myself of this extra weight to actually "pull up" !! LOL

What are BB 21s?

I had a doctors appt this morning first thing. When I came home, I gave myself every excuse in the book why I should just stay home and "relax" on my last day off. Boy let me tell you, the guilt I was feeling was terrible!! I changed clothes, took my supps and headed to the gym! Even when I got there I found myself saying "even just 30 minutes would be good" "just cardio today"....Well, I ended up throwing in some dips and rows and HIIT cardio. I know I wasn't 100% today, but at least I 100% made it to the gym!! Looking forward to walking outdoors tonight for Trick or Treating...well, not the weather aspect of it...I love seeing the kiddos so excited. Thankful I'm off work tonight since I do have to work tomorrow night.

Hope today finds you all well and Rockin' it!!
    Last edited by 1Reddress; 10-30-2012 at 12:46 PM.

#Neverlosinganotherday

naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naschmidt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just wanted to let everyone know that I had a fantstic workout today! I really didn't add anything different but it just was amazing!
    Thanks Karma for everything and thank you Top Secret Nutrition.
    Nancy

Originally Posted by naschmidt View Post
    I just wanted to let everyone know that I had a fantstic workout today! I really didn't add anything different but it just was amazing!
    Thanks Karma for everything and thank you Top Secret Nutrition.
    That's awesome Nancy!! Keep Rockin It!!

#Neverlosinganotherday

Great picture....looks like so much fun! I need to sign up for that next year. They recently just had one by me but I couldn't fit it in this time =( I am assuming it must have been a little chilly for you guys. Everyone is bundled in long sleeves!

Have a great October 31st tomorrow everyone....and don't become a victim to the candy!!! I know we all have the will power =)

Great pic!!
    I absolutely love hearing about your workouts! Doing just one unassisted pullup is my dream....Not sure how to get stronger in that area other than ridding myself of this extra weight to actually "pull up" !! LOL

What are BB 21s?
    BB 21's are Barbell Bicep curls for 21 reps. The trick is, you do the lower half range of motion (fully extended down to a 90 degree bend) for 7 reps, then do the upper half range of motion (90 degrees to full curl) for 7 reps and then pump out 7 reps of full motion barbell curls. You get a great burn and pump from it! I love them!
    James Wilson's program has some really great workouts in it and I have loved the program so far... My husband is always telling me how hard it looks when I am done each morning! hahaha

Oh, and for pull-ups, I am really working on increasing the weight on lat pull-downs, which will help with doing pull-ups. I am going the wide overhand grip for pull-ups which involves a lot of back!
    Melanie

Originally Posted by acrumbley View Post
    Great picture....looks like so much fun! I need to sign up for that next year. They recently just had one by me but I couldn't fit it in this time =( I am assuming it must have been a little chilly for you guys. Everyone is bundled in long sleeves!
    Thanks! You should definitely do it! A lot of fun! It was about 40F when we started, so ya... a bit chilly! Once the race started and being around all the warm bodies and getting a light jog in, it didn't take long to warm up. We were also very fortunate, because about 2 hours after we left the after party, it started to rain!
    Melanie

I think I will hide in my office most of today! We usually get some trick-or-treaters here and so everyone has candy sitting on their desk!!! I did have a good idea and planned my haircut appointment today for during my lunch hour which allows me to avoid the dreaded office potluck that will be taking place! I am glad upstairs, we have our own breakroom and I can avoid the main kitchen today...
    Stay strong ladies! I read an interesting blog post today about how many calories are actuall in those 'bite-size' candies and in 4 or 5 pieces, you have just basically replaced your meal!
    Happy end of Week 5! Only 3 weeks left to go! My, how has time flown by!
    Melanie

BB 21's are Barbell Bicep curls for 21 reps. The trick is, you do the lower half range of motion (fully extended down to a 90 degree bend) for 7 reps, then do the upper half range of motion (90 degrees to full curl) for 7 reps and then pump out 7 reps of full motion barbell curls. You get a great burn and pump from it! I love them!
    James Wilson's program has some really great workouts in it and I have loved the program so far... My husband is always telling me how hard it looks when I am done each morning! hahaha

Oh, and for pull-ups, I am really working on increasing the weight on lat pull-downs, which will help with doing pull-ups. I am going the wide overhand grip for pull-ups which involves a lot of back!
    That sounds awesome! I'm gonna have to give it a try! Thanks for the info!!
    Today is my Monday and I'm taking a planned rest day. Got a lot of errands to run this am before work and good 'ol bills to pay...Yuck!
    Hope you all have a great Halloween!! Stay Strong and Rock It!!

#Neverlosinganotherday

That sounds awesome! I'm gonna have to give it a try! Thanks for the info!!
    Today is my Monday and I'm taking a planned rest day. Got a lot of errands to run this am before work and good 'ol bills to pay...Yuck!
    Hope you all have a great Halloween!! Stay Strong and Rock It!!
    Barbell 21's burn like crazy! It'll hurt so good lol let us know how you like them!

Thumbs up

Taebo power then brazil butt lift high and tight

beezee1143 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hi ladies! You all rock and we are doing great!

Happy November 1st!!
    Leg Day for me today....L_O_V_E

Rock it Ladies!!

#Neverlosinganotherday

Well...this ended up being a rest day for me. Didn't plan it but I was SO tired; plus my grandson was not feeling good, you Moms' understand the barky cough and sore throat, so no preschool for him meant no workout time for me. Amanda picked him up early(1pm-ish) I had planned on going to the gym then but my couch called my name really loud and before I knew it I was napping. I do feel better though. So, tomorrow, when I was going to have 'rest'day, I will b active.
    It will be a leg day with some cardio thrown in for good measure.

Have a wonderful evening ladies!
    Nancy

beckycabello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckycabello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckycabello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckycabello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckycabello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckycabello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckycabello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckycabello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckycabello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckycabello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckycabello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Trgif

hAPPY Friday Ladies!

Wow so glad today is here! Been a good week for me, hope all my girls are too!
    This morning I did my sprints and arm workout, now I am ready for round two. Gonna do some heavy cardio and try and burn some fat. Wish it was that easy!!!!
    Amusing story, my 15 year old daughter was telling me a story about lecturing one of her friends in HS about her eating junk, candy, chips, soda and so on! I laughed the whole time! After she was done telling me the story of how annoying her friend was being about complaining about her weight as she ate her 5th bag of chips....I asked her "Who do you sound like?"
    She said "Oh I know Mom, I sound just like you!" She even encouraged her friend to eat a rice cake with natural peanut butter, instead of chips.....I died laughing. But, so glad to know she hears and absorbs it. Blessed to know that!
    Have a super weekend...and be your very best!

Planned my rest day for today because I have a 7am session with the trainer in the morning. Getting that extra 2 hours of sleep this morning was FANTASTIC! I had been feeling a little run down, and I know that I need to get more sleep. Looking forward to setting the clocks back and getting that extra hour in on Sunday morning!
    It has not been a good water day for me... Need to chug, chug, chug! I notice that on days I don't workout, I have a harder time getting that water in... Need to keep up with it!
    Have a great weekend all!
    Melanie

Hope everyone enjoyed their Friday! Helloooooo weekend! Woohoo =) Cannot wait to go running with my cardio igniter in the morning in this beautiful fall weather. Just a reminder...don't forget to set back your clocks tomorrow night! So stoked for that extra hour of sleep!

Thumbs up

I have been a bout with my illness but srill working out down 10lbs stil need to lose mor my goal is 105

Todays workout is taebo power and les mills pump and burn

Mornin' Rockin Lean Ladies!!

I am taking this weekend off from the gym...Coffee date with the hubby today and kiddo morning tomorrow. I am also working this weekend. There never seems to be enough time for it all. Good news is- I feel great! I am so proud of myself for staying strong through this journey. Seeing the results is just unbelievable! Have an awesome day Ladies!
    Keep Rockin' It!!

#Neverlosinganotherday