Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast
    I.L. Elite Athlete balls2dawalls's Avatar
    balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    YOU MADE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats.

Originally Posted by melalicious View Post

JUGGERNAUT ® IN THE MAKING (melalicious)

Today is Day 84 (day 7 / week 12)!!! My final day of the 12 Week I Am Juggernaut Challenge!

I cannot believe how fast the time has gone by, and this last week was a blur…my schedule was so hectic, and with the holiday there were a lot of extra things going on so this week went by extra fast!

We stayed overnight in NJ after the concert last night. We got up fairly early, everybody had breakfast (I packed all of my food and brought mine with me) and we were on the road by 9:30 a.m. We got home around 1:00 p.m., I ran into the house and dropped all my stuff, changed, said hello to my son and then flew out of the house to get to the gym to do my killer legs and glutes workout, and my abs, that I had to push out from Friday. I was feeling tired and not as strong as usual, but I did use Juggernaut HP before my workout and Infinite Force intra…once it all started kicking in I did feel a difference. I definitely had focus, and just kept thinking…this is DAY 84!!!! I AM JUGGERNAUT!!! And I put in a good workout and finished strong!!!

I took a couple of photos after I got home from my workout, with today’s newspaper, so that I have the official DAY 84 pics with paper. I am going to take some additional final pics tomorrow, and I will finish my essay, and get that all posted!

Tonight I did have a treat snack of tortilla chips and salsa, and I enjoyed it so much!

I am taking next week off from lifting, and will write up a new lifting plan to begin the following week. I will however, still teach my Spin Classes, will still be doing my cardio and running, and will still be hitting workouts at the CrossFit gym…and I will still be posting to my log and stopping by your logs as well ☺

Juggernaut HP + Infinite Force + Carnitine MTX= HIGH ENERGY!!!

Supplementation:
    Infinite Labs Juggernaut HP (Pink Lemonade and Crimson Punch)
    Infinite Labs Carnitine MTX
    Infinite Labs Glutamine MTX,
    nfinite Labs Infinite Pro Whey (Chocolate and Vanilla)
    Infinite Labs Infinite Force (Grape and Watermelon)

Juggernaut Rating:
    Taste 10
    Focus 10
    Energy 10
    Strength 10
    Pump 10

SUNDAY TRAINING
    P.M. / LEGS, GLUTES & CALVES / ABS (circuit, 2 rounds of 50 each)

Leg Curls 4x15
    Jumping Switch Lunges 4x20
    Deadlifts (straight leg) 4x15
    Reverse Barbell Lunges Superset With 4x15
    Jump Squats 4x15
    Walking Dumbbell Diagonal Lunges 4x15
    Weighted Bench Step-Ups 4x15
    Cable Kickbacks 4x15

Left Oblique 2x50
    Right Oblique 2x50
    Stability Ball Crunch 2x50
    Reverse Crunches 2x50
    Raised-Leg Crunch (with medicine ball) 2x50
    Bicycle Crunch 2x50
    Russian Twist (with medicine ball) 2x50

MEAL PLAN DAY 84 (day 7/ week 12)
    PLEASE NOTE: INCLUDES SPECIAL TREAT SNACK (CHEAT)

MEAL 1: 8:30 A.M.
    ¾ cup Non-Fat Greek Yogurt
    1 Scoop Infinite Labs Infinite Pro Whey (Vanilla)
    ½ cup Blueberries
    1/2 cup Rolled Oats (cooked with hot water)
    Vitamins (Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM, Multivitamin, Calcium 600mg, Vitamin C 1000mg, Vitamin E 400 I.U.)

Nutritional stats: 426 calories, 48 grams protein, 50.5 grams carbohydrate, 6.5 grams fat

MEAL 2: 11:30 A.M.
    Protein Bar

Nutritional stats: 370 Calories, 28 grams protein, 50 grams carbohydrate, 6 grams fat

MEAL 3: 1:00 P.M.
    1 Scoop Infinite Labs Infinite Pro Whey (Vanilla) (Blended with 8 FL OZ water)
    1 tsp Infinite Labs Glutamine MTX (added to Whey shake)
    1/4 cup Rolled Oats (cooked with hot water)

Nutritional stats: 215 Calories, 27.5 grams protein, 19.5 grams carbohydrate, 5.5 grams fat

15-30 Minutes Before Workout (on way to gym)
    2 Scoops Infinite Labs Juggernaut HP (Lemonade)

[u]INTRA WORKOUTu]
    1 Scoop Infinite Labs Infinite Force (Grape)

MEAL 4: 3:00 P.M.

Nutritional stats: 140 Calories, 25 grams protein, 6 grams carbohydrate, 4 grams fat

TREAT SNACK 6:00 P.M.
    2 oz Tortilla Chips
    ½ cup Salsa

Nutritional stats: 350 calories, 4 grams protein, 57 grams carbohydrate, 14 grams fat

MEAL 5: 7:00 P.M.
    4 Broiled Lemon Pepper Chicken
    1 cup Steamed Broccoli

Nutritional stats: 218 calories, 38 grams protein, 6 grams carbohydrate, 4.5 grams fat

MEAL 6: 9:30 P.M.
    ½ cup Low-Fat, No Salt Added Cottage Cheese
    1 TBSP Organic Natural No Salt Added Peanut Butter
    Green Tea

Nutritional stats: 195 calories, 20 grams protein, 7 grams carbohydrate, 10.5 grams fat

Daily total: 1914 calories, 190.5 grams protein, 196 grams carbohydrate, 51 grams fat
    "Winning isn't everything, but wanting to win is." - Vince Lombardi

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/balls2dawalls

JUGGERNAUT JOURNAL:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147523153&p=936268203

LIKE ME ON ********
    http://www.********.com/ballstodawall

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER
    http://twitter.com/#!/superior2u

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM
    http://instagram.com/balls_2_dawall

VISIT MY WEBSITE FOR NUTRITIOUS AND DELICIOUS RECIPES
    http://flabtosixpack.com/

melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by balls2dawalls View Post
    YOU MADE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats.
    THANK YOU!!! Feeling great, and sooooo happy!!!!

Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10)

JUGGERNAUT ® IN THE MAKING (melalicious)

Today is Day 83 (day 6 / week 12)!!! It was a busy Saturday…I got my son off to a leadership seminar for student council, Saturday errands, did a shoulder workout, prepped and packed my meals and then headed down to NJ for a concert. We just got back to our hotel about an hour ago, had my last meal and wanted to post my daily log. I have posted my daily, detailed log every single day of this challenge and I am not about to miss a day now, on day 83!!!

I used Juggernaut HP before my workout and Infinite Force Intra. I felt really strong today, had a lot of energy and a lot of pump!

We came down here with another couple, and I was not sure where we would end up eating dinner, so I did pack some protein bars which are easy to take into a restaurant and eat without making a scene ☺ …We ended up at a Macaroni Grill and I requested plain grilled salmon and a plain, raw spinach salad and they were able to help with me that! I was really excited, and it was so good!

When I get home tomorrow, I’ll head to the gym to get in my legs/glutes and abs workout that I had to push out from Friday…and that will wrap up week 12, and day 84!

Good night, and tomorrow I will post day 84!

Juggernaut HP + Infinite Force + Carnitine MTX= HIGH ENERGY!!!

Supplementation:
    Infinite Labs Glutamine MTX,
    nfinite Labs Infinite Pro Whey (Chocolate and Vanilla)

Juggernaut Rating:
    Taste 10
    Focus 10
    Energy 10
    Strength 10
    Pump 10

SATURDAY TRAINING
    A.M. / SHOULDERS

Seated Dumbbell Overhead Press 4x10-15
    Dumbbell Front Raises 4x10-15
    Lateral Raise 4x10-15
    Bent-Over Lateral Raise 4x10-15
    Upright Rows (no drop set) 4x10-15

I do not limit myself to number of reps, I do at least 15 and push myself to do more. Once I can do 20, it’s time to increase the weight!

MEAL PLAN DAY 83 (day 6/ week 12)

MEAL 1: 7:30 A.M.
    1/4 cup Rolled Oats (cooked with hot water)
    Black Coffee

Nutritional stats: 215 Calories, 27.5 grams protein, 19.5 grams carbohydrate, 5.5 grams fat

15-30 Minutes Before Workout (home gym)
    2 Scoops Infinite Labs Juggernaut HP (Lemonade)

[u]INTRA WORKOUTu]
    1 Scoop Infinite Labs Infinite Force (Grape)

MEAL 2: 10:30 A.M.
    1 Whole Egg plus 3 Egg Whites
    1 TBSP Salsa
    1/2 cup Rolled Oats (cooked with hot water)
    ¼ cup Blueberries
    Black Coffee

Nutritional stats: 311 calories, 24 grams protein, 34 grams carbohydrates, 8 grams fat

MEAL 3: 12:30 P.M.
    4 oz Turkey
    4 oz Sweet Potato
    1 cup Steamed Broccoli

Nutritional stats: 219 calories, 22.5 grams protein, 27.5 grams carbohydrates, 2.5 grams fat

MEAL 4: 2:30 P.M.
    Protein Bar

Nutritional stats: 370 Calories, 28 grams protein, 50 grams carbohydrate, 6 grams fat

MEAL 5: 4:30 P.M.

Nutritional stats: 140 Calories, 25 grams protein, 6 grams carbohydrate, 4 grams fat

MEAL 6: 6:30 P.M.
    4 oz Grilled Salmon
    1 cup Raw Spinach Salad

Nutritional stats: 127 calories, 26 grams protein, 1 grams carbohydrates, 3 grams fat

MEAL 7: 11:30 P.M.
    ½ cup Low-Fat, No Salt Added Cottage Cheese
    1 TBSP Organic Natural No Salt Added Peanut Butter
    Green Tea

Nutritional stats: 195 calories, 20 grams protein, 7 grams carbohydrate, 10.5 grams fat

Daily total: 1577 calories, 173 grams protein, 145 grams carbohydrate, 39.5 grams fat
    great work.

melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Cintron View Post
    great work.
    Thank you John!

Post Final pics!!!

Hello Jugger Familia! Yesterday was Day 84, the final day for my I Am Juggernaut journey! I feel amazing and so happy!!! And now I continue on with my next journey so I will continue to post here as well...I will post my daily log at the end of the day today.

In the meantime...here are my final pics...I have uploaded my pics with the newspaper to my bodyspace page, but they are still not showing up. I will add here to my log if they still do not appear...and I was trying to do something clever with them anyway, perhaps post alongside the beginning shots with the newspapers...we shall see

My essay and supplement review to follow...stay tuned my friends!

kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Stunning! Great job in the Challenge!!!
    advertising not permitted

Originally Posted by kennknee View Post
    Stunning! Great job in the Challenge!!!
    Thank you Kenny, I appreciate that so much!

kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Thank you Kenny, I appreciate that so much!
    You deserve it! If I had a vote for people to go to the Arnold, you'd have one of mine!!!
    advertising not permitted

Originally Posted by kennknee View Post
    You deserve it! If I had a vote for people to go to the Arnold, you'd have one of mine!!!
    Aw, thank you!!!

Post Day 85

After the 12 week training plan that I was doing, I am taking this week off from lifting, and will start a new plan next week. I am still teaching Spin Classes and will still do some workouts at the CrossFit gym and also cardio, including some runs.

Today I did not do a workout or do cardio in the morning before work. I took some of my final pics last night and some this morning. I wanted to get those done and posted today, so I finished taking and sorting through the pics before work. I taught Spin Class tonight. I used Infinite Force in the late afternoon and Juggernaut HP before Spin Class. I had awesome energy and strength and it was a great class!

I am keeping my diet the same as I have during these past 84 days. I really like the diet, I have a lot of energy and it is working well for me! The one special treat that I am going to have at some point this week is I am going to bake some chocolate chip cookies and eat a few...I'm really looking forward to that!

xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Simply amazing! Excellent job, Marylyn!
    It's on you! Always has been!

Originally Posted by xmanmike22 View Post
    Simply amazing! Excellent job, Marylyn!
    Thank you so much Mike

teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    *******JOESWAT, THE ORIGINAL JUGGERNAUT***********

~If you set a juggernaut goal for yourself and are able to achieve it, you have won the challenge. Your goal can be to come in first, to improve your physical performance, body or just to finish the 90 day challenge - it's up to you.~

JUGGERNAUTS, FINISH UP STRONG

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro
    Joeswat Ifbb Pro Infinitelabs
    www.infinitelabs.com
    www.fitnesswithjoeswat.org
    http://www.********.com/home.php?#!/InfiniteLabsSupplements

Originally Posted by teamsw View Post
    *******JOESWAT, THE ORIGINAL JUGGERNAUT***********

~If you set a juggernaut goal for yourself and are able to achieve it, you have won the challenge. Your goal can be to come in first, to improve your physical performance, body or just to finish the 90 day challenge - it's up to you.~

JUGGERNAUTS, FINISH UP STRONG

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro
    Thank you so much for your support, encouragement and inspiration Joe!
    Marylyn

tkw71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tkw71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tkw71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tkw71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tkw71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tkw71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tkw71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tkw71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tkw71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tkw71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tkw71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Amazing! Stunning work Marylyn! True Juggernaut!

Originally Posted by tkw71 View Post
    Amazing! Stunning work Marylyn! True Juggernaut!
    Thank you so much Teri, I appreciate the feedback so much!

Post Final essay

I AM JUGGERNAUT FINAL ESSAY

I have been an athlete my entire life. I began participating in team sports in elementary school, and was first introduced to weight lifting in the school gym when I was 15 years old. From that very first workout I was hooked! I continued to live a healthy, active lifestyle, continuing with weight training, running and cycling. I had a passion for competing in 5K, 10K and Half-Marathon distances, Triathlon and Adventure Racing. I had always been a competitive athlete, always hungry to win, place or to achieve a certain goal that I set for myself.

Over the past couple of years I found that I was losing the passion with my training, and I started slacking. I was not working out regularly and was not competing in any races, other than the usual fall half marathon. I was still eating healthy for the most part, but found myself splurging more and more. I was just going through the motions. I would go to the gym maybe a couple of times a week, if that, workout, eat a healthy diet for the most part, but no specific diet or training plan, and no specific goals. I was on the road to nowhere, and I had no energy.

When I ran the Hartford Half Marathon in October 2011, I did not feel fit and it was not fun. And then when I saw the race photos, it was a serious wake up call. I could not believe how I let myself get so out of shape…in the way that I looked and in the way that I felt. I knew things had to change and I had to get back on a serious training and diet plan. Well, the holidays came and went, and it was not until March 2012, when my clothes were way too tight, that I finally started back on a regular training plan, and started eating healthier again, without as much splurging. Although I was pretty diligent, and I started to notice that I was looking and feeling a little better, I found that I was still just going through the motions, still finding myself lacking energy, and still no goals. I was on that same road to nowhere.

And then at the end of August 2012, I stumbled upon the I Am Juggernaut Challenge. I read through the contest information and it was like this big bright light came on to light up that road that I was wandering down aimlessly…and I immediately thought “THIS IS IT!!!” This is what I have been looking for!!! This is my road to somewhere!!! I began my journey on September 02, 2012.

This challenge has been absolutely incredible! I set clearly defined goals for myself, I stated my goals, my training and nutrition and was then held accountable by logging this daily. This not only motivated me to stick to my plan, but I have learned so much about training and diet. For the first time ever, I measured and wrote down everything that I ate, and what time of day that I ate. I also incorporated the Infinite Labs supplementation to help me achieve my goals. This was another first for me. I have always used Whey Protein, but never any other supplementation. With the combination of the clean, healthy diet and the supplementation, I have had incredible energy, and I feel amazing!!! I have been training harder than I ever have before, and yet my muscle recovery and energy is better than it has ever been before! I have also learned to train and diet for overall strength and endurance. And again, the training, diet and supplementation have helped me become stronger with lifting and also with my running. I have seen huge improvement with my running since I started this challenge.

My specific goal for this challenge was to train my body to create my goal physique in order to pursue fitness modeling and bikini competition. My goal was to build, sculpt and shape nice, tight lean muscle. I absolutely see results! I have tighter, leaner muscle and more definition.

Stats:
    Weight start: 125 lbs. / 12 weeks: 121 lbs.
    Body Fat start: 10% / 12 weeks: 10%
    Biceps start: 9.5” / 12 weeks: 10”
    Chest start: 36” / 12 weeks: 37”
    Waist start: 26” / 12 weeks: 23.5”
    Thigh start: 21.5” / 12 weeks: 19”
    Calf start: 14” / 12 weeks: 13.5”
    Shoulders start: 39” / 12 Weeks: 41.5”

I will continue with my training, and continue to make more improvements and more progress.

This challenge has changed my entire way of training and diet. This is a lifestyle, and this is who I am. I cannot stop. This is deep in my soul. I will continue to train not only with lifting, but also with my running, and I have also started with CrossFit training. I absolutely love it! I will also start back into competitive racing again. I already have one race on my calendar for 2013, the Jiminy Peak Hardcore Mud Run in September 2013.

In 2013, I will also compete in my first figure competition (my original goal was bikini,, but I would prefer figure, and from what I have been told, my physique would fit better with figure). After the first of the year I will look at the competition calendar, and hire a coach. The coach is somebody that I know, and who has been encouraging me through this challenge!

In addition to competitive racing and figure competition, I also want to pursue fitness modeling and would like to be a sponsored athlete and promote the supplementation products that I truly believe in, with a company who is professional, makes quality products, and has a team of amazing athletes and professional reps…Infinite Labs.

Because of this challenge, a cool opportunity opened up for me…I was a demonstrator in a Biology A&P class. I got to flex my muscles as the instructor and students pointed them out and discussed them. This is something that I would have never thought of before, and this opportunity came up because of this challenge!

My ultimate goal for the I Am Juggernaut Challenge is to win, to become a Juggernaut and go to the Arnold. That said, regardless of the outcome, I am already a winner. Because I have successfully completed this challenge, I am a winner. Because I have helped to motivate others, I am a winner. Because I have met so many amazing people through this challenge, I am a winner. Because I have a completely new outlook on life, on training and diet, and because I am on the road to new goals, I am a winner.

This experience has truly been life changing. Not only physically, and not only with training and diet, I am so happy and this spreads across every aspect of my life! I am so grateful to have had this opportunity, and to have met so many amazing people on this journey. Having the camaraderie, the support and encouragement of this group is really what made this a great experience. And the best part is that these friendships and connections will continue, and we will continue to inspire and motivate each other as we continue on with more goals!

Supplementation Review

I used both flavors and really liked them both. If I have to choose a favorite, I would choose Pink Lemonade. JHP is an awesome pre-workout! It gives excellent energy, strength and focus and intense muscle pump. I use this before lifting and cardio and have amazing results with both. This product is now a staple in my daily supplementation.

I used both flavors and really liked them both. If I have to choose a favorite, I would choose Grape. This product has helped so much with muscle recovery, and I find that it also helps give me energy. This product is now a staple in my daily supplementation.

Infinite Labs Infinite Pro Whey (Chocolate and Vanilla)
    I use both the Chocolate and the Vanilla and I like them both. For this, it is not possible to pick a favorite, Chocolate and Vanilla are completely different, and they both have their place! It depends on my mood…and in addition to using the Whey for shakes, I also use to make protein bars and to add to recipes, so it really depends on what I am making. All brands of protein are not the same. I have been using Whey for years, and this protein is not only excellent quality, it tastes so good! It also works very well when using in recipes. This product is a staple in my daily supplementation.

Infinite Labs Glutamine MTX
    I started adding Glutamine to my Whey Protein shakes and immediately noticed a huge difference with muscle recovery and growth. I used to have sore muscles all the time, as soon as I started using the Glutamine, no more sore muscles! This product is now a staple in my daily supplementation.

I started using Carnitine to help with energy and to help with my muscle definition by aiding in helping to reduce body fat. I absolutely have a lot of energy, and I have developed lean muscle. Enough said. This product is now a staple in my daily supplementation.

Infinite Labs Review

Infinite Labs produces quality, top of the line nutritional supplements, and I am extremely happy and very impressed with the products. The support and encouragement that I received from the Infinite Labs Athletes and reps has been outstanding, and above and beyond anything I would have ever dreamed of. I am so grateful for all of their support through this entire challenge.

"Achieving your goals - starts with your thoughts, ends with your actions" ~ Team Bring It

Final Pic with Newspaper (relaxed pose) - 11.25.12

Final Newspaper (close up) - 11.25.12

I.L. Elite Athlete balls2dawalls's Avatar
    balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I am so proud to know you, you have been a big inspiration and source of motivation for me. You rocked this challenge and I know you will continue to meet every challenge head on. Fitness is not a fad, is a lifestyle and you are a true embodiment of it.

Well done Marylyn!

I AM JUGGERNAUT FINAL ESSAY

I have been an athlete my entire life. I began participating in team sports in elementary school, and was first introduced to weight lifting in the school gym when I was 15 years old. From that very first workout I was hooked! I continued to live a healthy, active lifestyle, continuing with weight training, running and cycling. I had a passion for competing in 5K, 10K and Half-Marathon distances, Triathlon and Adventure Racing. I had always been a competitive athlete, always hungry to win, place or to achieve a certain goal that I set for myself.

Over the past couple of years I found that I was losing the passion with my training, and I started slacking. I was not working out regularly and was not competing in any races, other than the usual fall half marathon. I was still eating healthy for the most part, but found myself splurging more and more. I was just going through the motions. I would go to the gym maybe a couple of times a week, if that, workout, eat a healthy diet for the most part, but no specific diet or training plan, and no specific goals. I was on the road to nowhere, and I had no energy.

When I ran the Hartford Half Marathon in October 2011, I did not feel fit and it was not fun. And then when I saw the race photos, it was a serious wake up call. I could not believe how I let myself get so out of shape…in the way that I looked and in the way that I felt. I knew things had to change and I had to get back on a serious training and diet plan. Well, the holidays came and went, and it was not until March 2012, when my clothes were way too tight, that I finally started back on a regular training plan, and started eating healthier again, without as much splurging. Although I was pretty diligent, and I started to notice that I was looking and feeling a little better, I found that I was still just going through the motions, still finding myself lacking energy, and still no goals. I was on that same road to nowhere.

And then at the end of August 2012, I stumbled upon the I Am Juggernaut Challenge. I read through the contest information and it was like this big bright light came on to light up that road that I was wandering down aimlessly…and I immediately thought “THIS IS IT!!!” This is what I have been looking for!!! This is my road to somewhere!!! I began my journey on September 02, 2012.

This challenge has been absolutely incredible! I set clearly defined goals for myself, I stated my goals, my training and nutrition and was then held accountable by logging this daily. This not only motivated me to stick to my plan, but I have learned so much about training and diet. For the first time ever, I measured and wrote down everything that I ate, and what time of day that I ate. I also incorporated the Infinite Labs supplementation to help me achieve my goals. This was another first for me. I have always used Whey Protein, but never any other supplementation. With the combination of the clean, healthy diet and the supplementation, I have had incredible energy, and I feel amazing!!! I have been training harder than I ever have before, and yet my muscle recovery and energy is better than it has ever been before! I have also learned to train and diet for overall strength and endurance. And again, the training, diet and supplementation have helped me become stronger with lifting and also with my running. I have seen huge improvement with my running since I started this challenge.

My specific goal for this challenge was to train my body to create my goal physique in order to pursue fitness modeling and bikini competition. My goal was to build, sculpt and shape nice, tight lean muscle. I absolutely see results! I have tighter, leaner muscle and more definition.

Stats:
    Weight start: 125 lbs. / 12 weeks: 121 lbs.
    Body Fat start: 10% / 12 weeks: 10%
    Biceps start: 9.5” / 12 weeks: 10”
    Chest start: 36” / 12 weeks: 37”
    Waist start: 26” / 12 weeks: 23.5”
    Thigh start: 21.5” / 12 weeks: 19”
    Calf start: 14” / 12 weeks: 13.5”
    Shoulders start: 39” / 12 Weeks: 41.5”

I will continue with my training, and continue to make more improvements and more progress.

This challenge has changed my entire way of training and diet. This is a lifestyle, and this is who I am. I cannot stop. This is deep in my soul. I will continue to train not only with lifting, but also with my running, and I have also started with CrossFit training. I absolutely love it! I will also start back into competitive racing again. I already have one race on my calendar for 2013, the Jiminy Peak Hardcore Mud Run in September 2013.

In 2013, I will also compete in my first figure competition (my original goal was bikini,, but I would prefer figure, and from what I have been told, my physique would fit better with figure). After the first of the year I will look at the competition calendar, and hire a coach. The coach is somebody that I know, and who has been encouraging me through this challenge!

In addition to competitive racing and figure competition, I also want to pursue fitness modeling and would like to be a sponsored athlete and promote the supplementation products that I truly believe in, with a company who is professional, makes quality products, and has a team of amazing athletes and professional reps…Infinite Labs.

Because of this challenge, a cool opportunity opened up for me…I was a demonstrator in a Biology A&P class. I got to flex my muscles as the instructor and students pointed them out and discussed them. This is something that I would have never thought of before, and this opportunity came up because of this challenge!

My ultimate goal for the I Am Juggernaut Challenge is to win, to become a Juggernaut and go to the Arnold. That said, regardless of the outcome, I am already a winner. Because I have successfully completed this challenge, I am a winner. Because I have helped to motivate others, I am a winner. Because I have met so many amazing people through this challenge, I am a winner. Because I have a completely new outlook on life, on training and diet, and because I am on the road to new goals, I am a winner.

This experience has truly been life changing. Not only physically, and not only with training and diet, I am so happy and this spreads across every aspect of my life! I am so grateful to have had this opportunity, and to have met so many amazing people on this journey. Having the camaraderie, the support and encouragement of this group is really what made this a great experience. And the best part is that these friendships and connections will continue, and we will continue to inspire and motivate each other as we continue on with more goals!

Supplementation Review

I used both flavors and really liked them both. If I have to choose a favorite, I would choose Pink Lemonade. JHP is an awesome pre-workout! It gives excellent energy, strength and focus and intense muscle pump. I use this before lifting and cardio and have amazing results with both. This product is now a staple in my daily supplementation.

I used both flavors and really liked them both. If I have to choose a favorite, I would choose Grape. This product has helped so much with muscle recovery, and I find that it also helps give me energy. This product is now a staple in my daily supplementation.

Infinite Labs Infinite Pro Whey (Chocolate and Vanilla)
    I use both the Chocolate and the Vanilla and I like them both. For this, it is not possible to pick a favorite, Chocolate and Vanilla are completely different, and they both have their place! It depends on my mood…and in addition to using the Whey for shakes, I also use to make protein bars and to add to recipes, so it really depends on what I am making. All brands of protein are not the same. I have been using Whey for years, and this protein is not only excellent quality, it tastes so good! It also works very well when using in recipes. This product is a staple in my daily supplementation.

Infinite Labs Glutamine MTX
    I started adding Glutamine to my Whey Protein shakes and immediately noticed a huge difference with muscle recovery and growth. I used to have sore muscles all the time, as soon as I started using the Glutamine, no more sore muscles! This product is now a staple in my daily supplementation.

I started using Carnitine to help with energy and to help with my muscle definition by aiding in helping to reduce body fat. I absolutely have a lot of energy, and I have developed lean muscle. Enough said. This product is now a staple in my daily supplementation.

Infinite Labs Review

Infinite Labs produces quality, top of the line nutritional supplements, and I am extremely happy and very impressed with the products. The support and encouragement that I received from the Infinite Labs Athletes and reps has been outstanding, and above and beyond anything I would have ever dreamed of. I am so grateful for all of their support through this entire challenge.

"Achieving your goals - starts with your thoughts, ends with your actions" ~ Team Bring It

Final Pic with Newspaper (relaxed pose) - 11.25.12

Final Newspaper (close up) - 11.25.12
    "Winning isn't everything, but wanting to win is." - Vince Lombardi

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/balls2dawalls

JUGGERNAUT JOURNAL:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147523153&p=936268203

LIKE ME ON ********
    http://www.********.com/ballstodawall

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER
    http://twitter.com/#!/superior2u

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM
    http://instagram.com/balls_2_dawall

VISIT MY WEBSITE FOR NUTRITIOUS AND DELICIOUS RECIPES
    http://flabtosixpack.com/

ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Mel you did such a good job the entire way, you have to be so proud of yourself. I know that every one of us Juggernauts are so proud of you too. Your stats were fantastic you made huge Huge! changes in that category. Not only were you able to get your health back on track but you are able to take time and help the rest of us. Even if it was as little as a uplifting comment, If there ever was a model fitness person to fallow I think it wound be you. I am excited to see what 2013 will bring for you but if it is anything like your journey here you will kick some ass. Stay Strong my Juggernaut friend!

Zack.
    ** Infinite Labs Sponsored Athlete **
    ** NASM Certified Personal Trainer **
    ** NPC National Competitor **

Follow me on ********:
    Zack Kresser - Infinite Labs Elite Athlete
    *****://www.********.com/pages/Zack-Kresser-Infinite-Labs-Elite-Athlete/463672910374937

"It ain't about how hard you're hit. It's about how hard you can get it and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"- Rocky

Registered User BernadetMatassa's Avatar
    BernadetMatassa is just really nice. (+1000) BernadetMatassa is just really nice. (+1000) BernadetMatassa is just really nice. (+1000) BernadetMatassa is just really nice. (+1000) BernadetMatassa is just really nice. (+1000) BernadetMatassa is just really nice. (+1000) BernadetMatassa is just really nice. (+1000) BernadetMatassa is just really nice. (+1000) BernadetMatassa is just really nice. (+1000) BernadetMatassa is just really nice. (+1000) BernadetMatassa is just really nice. (+1000)
    Looking awesome!
    IFBB PRO ATHLETE
    Sponsored by VPX SPORTS

www.bernadettmatassa.com

********: http://www.********.com/pages/Bernadett-Matassa-Fansite/293739113830?fref=ts

Follow my blog on changing people's lives :
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150414163&p=995432333#post995432333

Follow my DAILY MOTIVATIONAL blog :

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149642443&p=979133743#post979133743

Originally Posted by BernadetMatassa View Post
    Looking awesome!
    Thank you Bernadet!

Post Day 86

Today I taught Spin Class in the morning before work, and no workout tonight. I had some projects to work on and also decided that since I was taking the night off, tonight would be the night to make the chocolate chip cookies that I promised my family (and myself) that I would make after the 84 days, and that would be my special reward! I figured tonight would be the best night to do my special treat, and then get back at it! The rest of the week and through the weekend I have my cardio, runs and Crossfit workouts, and I have my 5K race on Sunday so want to be sure I am in good form!

Other than the special treat of the long awaited, homemade chocolate chip cookies my diet is the same as it has been during the challenge.

Thanks to the idea from Juggersis Russianlove, I've made a short video clip of some of my fav pics from my Juggernaut journey...I tried to embed the video but no luck, so I've attached the link...

http://animoto.com/play/KsGBdnoL0OcYcyrLXWD1zA

Originally Posted by balls2dawalls View Post
    I am so proud to know you, you have been a big inspiration and source of motivation for me. You rocked this challenge and I know you will continue to meet every challenge head on. Fitness is not a fad, is a lifestyle and you are a true embodiment of it.

Well done Marylyn!
    Thank you so much Manny, that means a lot to me, and the feeling is mutual! I look forward to continuing to inspire and motivate each other as we continue on with our next goals.

Originally Posted by ZacK1313 View Post
    Mel you did such a good job the entire way, you have to be so proud of yourself. I know that every one of us Juggernauts are so proud of you too. Your stats were fantastic you made huge Huge! changes in that category. Not only were you able to get your health back on track but you are able to take time and help the rest of us. Even if it was as little as a uplifting comment, If there ever was a model fitness person to fallow I think it wound be you. I am excited to see what 2013 will bring for you but if it is anything like your journey here you will kick some ass. Stay Strong my Juggernaut friend!

Zack.
    Thank you for that, Zack. Your constant support and encouragement really helped to keep me motivated and pushing hard, and I appreciate that so much. You and I are both going to be kicking some ass in 2013! Thank you for everything my friend!
    Marylyn

Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Today I taught Spin Class in the morning before work, and no workout tonight. I had some projects to work on and also decided that since I was taking the night off, tonight would be the night to make the chocolate chip cookies that I promised my family (and myself) that I would make after the 84 days, and that would be my special reward! I figured tonight would be the best night to do my special treat, and then get back at it! The rest of the week and through the weekend I have my cardio, runs and Crossfit workouts, and I have my 5K race on Sunday so want to be sure I am in good form!

Other than the special treat of the long awaited, homemade chocolate chip cookies my diet is the same as it has been during the challenge.

Thanks to the idea from Juggersis Russianlove, I've made a short video clip of some of my fav pics from my Juggernaut journey...I tried to embed the video but no luck, so I've attached the link...

http://animoto.com/play/KsGBdnoL0OcYcyrLXWD1zA
    Great work.

sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Excellent. You have been the most high quality consistent Juggernaut in the logs and with your training and diet. Final pics are GREAT and it's cool to see that the challenge opened up some new avenues of competition for you. Good luck with your future goals Juggersis!
    <Heavy Hitters Crew>

Better than the day before.

Originally Posted by sohei View Post
    Excellent. You have been the most high quality consistent Juggernaut in the logs and with your training and diet. Final pics are GREAT and it's cool to see that the challenge opened up some new avenues of competition for you. Good luck with your future goals Juggersis!
    Sohei!!! So nice to hear from you, and thank you for that! I have really appreciated all of your support and encouragement throughout my journey. And best of luck to you as well!

Post Day 87

Today is Day 87!!! It was a great day! I did some early morning cardio before work. I have my 5K race on Sunday, and today's run was supposed to be an easy 3 miler. I ended up throwing in half a mile of speed...I just could not hold back with the Juggernaut HP pumping through my veins and I ended up running 3.5 miles. I taught Spin Class tonight after work, and then went to the CrossFit Gym for a workout.

Here was my workout:
    7x2 Power Clean
    5x3 Squat Clean

WOD
    20 Double Unders
    5 Hang Clean/Jerk
    10 Wall Ball Sit Ups
    250m Row

20 min AmRAP

I used Juggernaut HP before my run this morning and used Infinite Force Intra Run. I used Infinite Force again in the late afternoon, and then Juggernaut HP before Spin Class.

Although the 84 day journey has ended, I am continuing my same diet and I am recording it every day, same as how I was posting during my 84 days here in my log. I really like that diet, it really works for me. It's clean and gives me a lot of energy. And I have found that I really like planning, preparing and recording everything in detail. Now I cannot imagine NOT doing this!

Have a great night my friends!

MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Talking

Great final essay, I think you would do great in figure. Keep training hrad I know you will and you look amazing.
    "Submission NOT Optional"

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I agree! Thats a great essay
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473