Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    RNutrition has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Don't listen to others unless they have what you want

Originally Posted by KCRock29 View Post
    Even if you didn't like the products, I don't know why somebody would want to pass up a chance at the potential income. I understand this is a thread about the supplements though, which is why I've tried to stay on topic.
    KCRock29, not everybody is going to see it. Most of bodybuilding is into quick fix quick build quick results. Not much organic pure nutrition on the mind here. GP products are the real deal for those into pure health. Here are some athletes and champions' websites that actually support these products...

Reggie Bush' website called reggie bush program
    Get Pure Fit
    Cheryl Wheeler Duncan ... part owner, nutritionist, martial arts master, and professional stunt woman
    You Tube video qZ0hNcvHeUs which is Colton Johnson martial arts instructor
    Don The Dragon Wilson... no need for an introduction here
    Cyntia Rothrock... Undefeated World Karate Champion, 5 Consecutive Years; Black Belt Hall Of Fame; Inside Kung Fu Hall Of Fame; 5 Time World Weapon Champion (Swords, Staff, Whip, Iron Fan, Spear, Three Sectional Staff); Dynamic Kicks – Auth
    ******** Genesis Pure Muscle for the body building fans
    Studio Fitness
    Total Body Health ccc
    Dynamic Speed and Fitness
    Dr. Gerald Bresnahan, M.D., FACC one of the top cardiologists in the world
    Angela Martindale
    Gina VanLuven

There are tons more athletes and related out there... just do a search... these products are great... they just are not formulated specifically for body building. They are formulated for life with pure organic ingredients for the most part. The GPS line has a bit more than just organic, but very very close.

And as for the guy who said "pyramid scheme" and that "intelligent people don't do them" is poppycock. The most intelligent financial people in the world do MLM and actually know the difference between MLM and pyramid scheme. Warren Buffett, Richard Kiyosaki, Donald Trump, and the top economist in the country... all support and / or are involved in some way. Take your advice from the financially successful when it comes to finances... not somebody who doesn't know.

RichL1982 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RichL1982 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RichL1982 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RichL1982 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RichL1982 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RichL1982 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RichL1982 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RichL1982 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RichL1982 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RichL1982 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RichL1982 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by RNutrition View Post
    KCRock29, not everybody is going to see it. Most of bodybuilding is into quick fix quick build quick results. Not much organic pure nutrition on the mind here. GP products are the real deal for those into pure health. Here are some athletes and champions' websites that actually support these products...

Get Pure Fit
    Cheryl Wheeler Duncan ... part owner, nutritionist, martial arts master, and professional stunt woman
    Cyntia Rothrock... Undefeated World Karate Champion, 5 Consecutive Years; Black Belt Hall Of Fame; Inside Kung Fu Hall Of Fame; 5 Time World Weapon Champion (Swords, Staff, Whip, Iron Fan, Spear, Three Sectional Staff); Dynamic Kicks – Auth
    Studio Fitness
    Total Body Health ccc
    Angela Martindale
    Gina VanLuven

There are tons more athletes and related out there... just do a search... these products are great... they just are not formulated specifically for body building. They are formulated for life with pure organic ingredients for the most part. The GPS line has a bit more than just organic, but very very close.

And as for the guy who said "pyramid scheme" and that "intelligent people don't do them" is poppycock. The most intelligent financial people in the world do MLM and actually know the difference between MLM and pyramid scheme. Warren Buffett, Richard Kiyosaki, Donald Trump, and the top economist in the country... all support and / or are involved in some way. Take your advice from the financially successful when it comes to finances... not somebody who doesn't know.
    LOL! Comeback in a year or so and show us your Lamborghini!

allanhouston90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) allanhouston90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) allanhouston90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) allanhouston90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) allanhouston90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) allanhouston90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) allanhouston90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) allanhouston90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) allanhouston90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) allanhouston90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) allanhouston90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Get Pure Fit
    Studio Fitness
    Total Body Health ccc
    Angela Martindale
    Gina VanLuven

Awesome first post man, I can tell you will be a quality addition to this forum!

Also I love how every GP shill nut hugs "Reggie bush endorses this stuff omg so legit!!"

Lolololol since Reggie's physique got crazy good all of a sudden when he started GP....
    Play basketball.

redwine91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redwine91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redwine91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redwine91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redwine91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redwine91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redwine91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redwine91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redwine91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redwine91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redwine91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lmao that Mark Ketchum joined bodybuilding.com to reel another sucker in. KC, trust me, you don't wanna get started into this mess. Go to the link I provided you and see for yourself.

KCRock29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KCRock29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KCRock29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KCRock29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KCRock29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KCRock29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KCRock29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KCRock29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KCRock29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KCRock29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KCRock29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You guys had quite the battle over there on that site I see. Some interesting points brought up on both sides. As for myself I have a direct friend that got involved in the company 4 weeks ago and has been making at least $500 each week after week 1.

He got over 200 people in his downline within the month. And at this point it's just exploded for him and he hardly has to touch anything already to make an income off this company. He referred me to this company 2 weeks in, and I've been to multiple meetings and all that, and I had decided to join considering I had some success right in front of my eyes from a guy I personally know.

I haven't been involved in MLM before, but if there was ever a company to try out it appears to be this one. I'm going to give it a 2 month shot. If it fails and I don't make money, then it was worth a shot for me anyways. But at the moment I'll go all in and see what can happen. If I can make $600 a week on a very part time job, I'll take that.

I enjoyed the comments btw, and I have no problem updating how this goes after 2 months, and also how my friend ends up.

I do however want to know how Duncan got all his money to start off? You're saying he's not part of the Heinz family as has been told over and over again?
    Last edited by KCRock29; 07-10-2013 at 11:57 PM.
    Chiefconcerns.com

MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You guys had quite the battle over there on that site I see. Some interesting points brought up on both sides. As for myself I have a direct friend that got involved in the company 4 weeks ago and has been making at least $500 each week after week 1.

He got over 200 people in his downline within the month. And at this point it's just exploded for him and he hardly has to touch anything already to make an income off this company. He referred me to this company 2 weeks in, and I've been to multiple meetings and all that, and I had decided to join considering I had some success right in front of my eyes from a guy I personally know.

I haven't been involved in MLM before, but if there was ever a company to try out it appears to be this one. I'm going to give it a 2 month shot. If it fails and I don't make money, then it was worth a shot for me anyways. But at the moment I'll go all in and see what can happen. If I can make $600 a week on a very part time job, I'll take that.

I enjoyed the comments btw, and I have no problem updating how this goes after 2 months, and also how my friend ends up.

I do however want to know how Duncan got all his money to start off? You're saying he's not part of the Heinz family as has been told over and over again?
    In general, are you ok with suggesting overpriced and/or underdosed products to people? Not referring to any company specifically. Just from a morality stand point.

KCRock29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KCRock29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KCRock29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KCRock29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KCRock29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KCRock29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KCRock29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KCRock29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KCRock29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KCRock29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KCRock29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by MasterBench View Post
    In general, are you ok with suggesting overpriced and/or underdosed products to people? Not referring to any company specifically. Just from a morality stand point.
    These products have in fact helped a lot of people. I've used the Daily Build they have everyday for the last 5 days and have enjoyed it, and the E2 pre-workout I used once and enjoyed that as well. I can't say the products are underdosed if they are working for people and people are having great benefits from them. I have a friend who told me he couldn't sleep a couple nights ago because of what he says is the Go-Yin/Daily Build giving him too much energy actually. IDK how healthy that is to be honest.

But to answer your question, no I'm not about screwing people out of their money if I knowingly have proof that the product will not benefit them. If somebody does feel like spending the cash on the product, I feel fully confident that they will enjoy it, and that's my personal opinion after being around the products for the last week.

When I got on here sticking up for the products it's because I've tried and tested them, and enjoyed their benefits. Now if I wasn't in the business, and didn't get a "discount" on an autoship, then no I wouldn't spend the money on them at retail price mainly because I don't have a ton of money to begin with to use on organic supps.

If I made six figures I'd have no problem buying from GP just as a customer.
    Chiefconcerns.com

I still don't know why I should care about which athletes have been around Lindsey Duncan. Or why Tony Dorsett, Paul Warfield, and Reggie Bush should sway my opinion on anything.
    Chiefconcerns.com

RNutrition has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by allanhouston90 View Post
    Awesome first post man, I can tell you will be a quality addition to this forum!

Also I love how every GP shill nut hugs "Reggie bush endorses this stuff omg so legit!!"

Lolololol since Reggie's physique got crazy good all of a sudden when he started GP....
    Nobody is saying that because he endorses this stuff it is legit. I am simply stating that he endorses this stuff.... along with a multitude of others. I also endorse it.

As far as a lamborghini... I won't be showing that to you, in fact this is my last post. I am in GP for health, retirement and financial health... not money to spend on stupid stuff.

And KCRock... giving it "2 months" won't find you success. The only way MLM works is if you "see it"... work it as a business... and commit to it. I have never seen anybody "give it 2 months" make it in MLM. Some people find success right away because they have the personality that attracts others to what they are doing... they have an attraction that demands to be followed. Some people have a slow build and find success in bits and pieces but don't stop and eventually they find those 2 team builders on their left and right that explode their business. I would encourage you to stick with it, but it has to be your decision and I hope you are looking long term. Every successful network marketer has had the same obstacles, including people that scoff, as the unsuccessful ones... but they just gave it another month... and then another... they didn't quit. The only people you will ever see that scoff at MLM are those that tried and quit, never tried, or knew somebody who tried and quit. The ones who never quit are the ones who eventually found success with a legitimate MLM.

Check out video zZiw15VgWoI on you tube.

redwine91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redwine91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redwine91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redwine91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redwine91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redwine91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redwine91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redwine91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redwine91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redwine91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redwine91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I still don't know why I should care about which athletes have been around Lindsey Duncan. Or why Tony Dorsett, Paul Warfield, and Reggie Bush should sway my opinion on anything.
    Dr Lindsey Duncan isn't a certified MD. He bought his Doctoral online through a distance learning school. Read the blog. This guy is a con artist that is illegally selling his name as a doctor to push terrible products on the masses.

Non-Famous Non-Scientist koard31's Avatar
    koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    LOL @ KC and RNutrition

Do you two even believe what you're typing?
    A fan of not overthinking.

Originally Posted by koard31 View Post
    LOL @ KC and RNutrition

Do you two even believe what you're typing?
    What did I say that was irrational?
    Chiefconcerns.com

Non-Famous Non-Scientist koard31's Avatar
    koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What did I say that was irrational?
    Really? You have to ask.....

These products have in fact helped a lot of people. I've used the Daily Build they have everyday for the last 5 days and have enjoyed it, and the E2 pre-workout I used once and enjoyed that as well. I can't say the products are underdosed if they are working for people and people are having great benefits from them. I have a friend who told me he couldn't sleep a couple nights ago because of what he says is the Go-Yin/Daily Build giving him too much energy actually. IDK how healthy that is to be honest.

But to answer your question, no I'm not about screwing people out of their money if I knowingly have proof that the product will not benefit them. If somebody does feel like spending the cash on the product, I feel fully confident that they will enjoy it, and that's my personal opinion after being around the products for the last week.

When I got on here sticking up for the products it's because I've tried and tested them, and enjoyed their benefits. Now if I wasn't in the business, and didn't get a "discount" on an autoship, then no I wouldn't spend the money on them at retail price mainly because I don't have a ton of money to begin with to use on organic supps.

If I made six figures I'd have no problem buying from GP just as a customer.
    A fan of not overthinking.

allanhouston90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) allanhouston90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) allanhouston90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) allanhouston90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) allanhouston90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) allanhouston90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) allanhouston90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) allanhouston90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) allanhouston90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) allanhouston90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) allanhouston90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nobody is saying that because he endorses this stuff it is legit. I am simply stating that he endorses this stuff.... along with a multitude of others. I also endorse it.

As far as a lamborghini... I won't be showing that to you, in fact this is my last post. I am in GP for health, retirement and financial health... not money to spend on stupid stuff.

And KCRock... giving it "2 months" won't find you success. The only way MLM works is if you "see it"... work it as a business... and commit to it. I have never seen anybody "give it 2 months" make it in MLM. Some people find success right away because they have the personality that attracts others to what they are doing... they have an attraction that demands to be followed. Some people have a slow build and find success in bits and pieces but don't stop and eventually they find those 2 team builders on their left and right that explode their business. I would encourage you to stick with it, but it has to be your decision and I hope you are looking long term. Every successful network marketer has had the same obstacles, including people that scoff, as the unsuccessful ones... but they just gave it another month... and then another... they didn't quit. The only people you will ever see that scoff at MLM are those that tried and quit, never tried, or knew somebody who tried and quit. The ones who never quit are the ones who eventually found success with a legitimate MLM.

Check out video zZiw15VgWoI on you tube.

Lol enjoy your "temporary" success selling bs product that no one will care about in 1 year. Then you're at square one again cause you put all your time into this joke of a company.
    Play basketball.

Kindall8888 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Genesis Pure- now with less lead

Even if you didn't like the products, I don't know why somebody would want to pass up a chance at the potential income. I understand this is a thread about the supplements though, which is why I've tried to stay on topic.

i suppose because it would be unethical to profit from selling people products which have had, and may still have lead in them.
    Genesis Pure was sued for exposing consumers to a level of lead without the required warning label:
    WARNING: This product contains lead, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm

So, I guess you could just take up smoking and call it taking a "natural health supplement"

Additionally, the CEO was charged with fraud for calling himself a naturopathic DR, not being certified as such, and for calling himself "DR Duncan" and misleading the public to sell his products.

Unfortunately, my post count isn't high enough for this site to allow me to post the direct link to the lawsuit on the lead amounts in their products, but it was the state of California. It's public record, you can look it up online with a simple browser search. I only bother to post because corrupt corporations who basically poison people, and profit from it tend to kinda chafe my hide. Particularly, under the guise of being natural health products.

brageous has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by allanhouston90 View Post
    Lol enjoy your "temporary" success selling bs product that no one will care about in 1 year. Then you're at square one again cause you put all your time into this joke of a company.
    I have been through this presentation as well. I am looking through the products online and all the reviews from positive and negative standpoints.

One of the major things that stands out is the price of the stuff. I'm sorry but I'm not paying that much for supplements. Then I look at the labels and notice the dosages being lower than other products. Double whammy.

If people want to pay for the products, that's fine. What chaps me is the fact that they try to get you into the system of selling more than anything. Talking about how much you can make more than the product itself. To me, a product should sell itself. If the CEO of the company has to use MLM, it's most likely **** and a scam. It saddens me people lose so much on this because they get wide eyed about these get rich quick schemes.

People, if it sounds too good to be true, it is. I am going to tell my friend how I feel about it when I get back with him. And for those that do get involved, google the ripoff report on reddit. It reminds me of the joke of trying to get out of gym memberships and how impossible it is haha. Anyway, just wanted to post my two cents on the subject so that others may see this thread and others to not get involved with this.

Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Strong first post.

Also strong 'Genesis are going to explode in 2013/2014'
    Strong & Unstable

BrennaSexyLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennaSexyLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennaSexyLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennaSexyLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennaSexyLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennaSexyLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennaSexyLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennaSexyLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennaSexyLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennaSexyLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennaSexyLegs is a name known to all. (+5000)
    it's all about "It Works!" wraps lolz
    Married to user "mormonpickett"
    Yeah Buddy
    I Squat

Shmiz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmiz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmiz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmiz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmiz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmiz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmiz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmiz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmiz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmiz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmiz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Do I dare bump this? Was talking to a guy at my gym and had a meeting about joining.

Seems like they are just starting to branch out to Canada, and was told I would be one of the first and its a great opportunity since I would be "above" so many others. Says they will be doing commercials and a big push in a year or so in Canada, right now building up some clientèle and trying to get the right people in.

Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    See my post above - they were set to 'EXPLODE' in 2013/14.

It's likely a scam, stay well clear. You're not 'above' anyone, the guy's just trying to recruit you for his own financial benefit.
    Strong & Unstable

Shmiz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmiz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmiz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmiz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmiz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmiz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmiz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmiz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmiz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmiz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmiz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by faipdeooiad View Post
    See my post above - they were set to 'EXPLODE' in 2013/14.

It's likely a scam, stay well clear. You're not 'above' anyone, the guy's just trying to recruit you for his own financial benefit.
    Thought they did? I read that the company is worth billions?