mimarsinan58 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mimarsinan58 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mimarsinan58 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mimarsinan58 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mimarsinan58 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mimarsinan58 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mimarsinan58 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mimarsinan58 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mimarsinan58 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mimarsinan58 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mimarsinan58 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question for all succesful bulkers

Alright, so I've decided to bulk seriously, but I want to know if all those diet plans are necessary? Like, at first calculating your daily weight intake, then adding about 300+ calories to your daily calorie intake, and then you set up your daily meal plan etc etc? Is it all necessary for you to bulk succesfully or are there any succesful bulkers out there who havn't even bothered with these things and still have succesfully bulked?

Just curious to know..

Squatting inthe curl rack ScottishColin's Avatar
    ScottishColin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ScottishColin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ScottishColin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ScottishColin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ScottishColin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ScottishColin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ScottishColin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ScottishColin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ScottishColin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ScottishColin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ScottishColin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You definitely need to count your calories and macros for any success in cutting or bulking
    Upper/Lower
    Current Goal - cut down to <75kg maintain >350kg total

_________Current_1RM____Current_For_Reps
    Squat_____130kg__________112.5kg 1x4
    Deadlift____150kg___________130kg 1x6
    Bench______90kg___________ 80kg 1x5

mimarsinan58 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mimarsinan58 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mimarsinan58 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mimarsinan58 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mimarsinan58 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mimarsinan58 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mimarsinan58 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mimarsinan58 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mimarsinan58 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mimarsinan58 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mimarsinan58 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ScottishColin View Post
    You definitely need to count your calories and macros for any success in cutting or bulking
    But isn't it just too complicated to count every single calorie in what you eat and stuff?

looking thick,solid,tight Newmanzz's Avatar
    Newmanzz is just really nice. (+1000) Newmanzz is just really nice. (+1000) Newmanzz is just really nice. (+1000) Newmanzz is just really nice. (+1000) Newmanzz is just really nice. (+1000) Newmanzz is just really nice. (+1000) Newmanzz is just really nice. (+1000) Newmanzz is just really nice. (+1000) Newmanzz is just really nice. (+1000) Newmanzz is just really nice. (+1000) Newmanzz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ScottishColin View Post
    Bull****.
    I've been bulking the past 4 months, my waist has gone from 33" to 33.5" and my weight has gone up 20lbs, although muscle memory has played some part in this.

And not a single calorie was counted that day, although I'd say its trickier to get away on cuts.

Registered User LlamaWithARifle's Avatar
    LlamaWithARifle is just really nice. (+1000) LlamaWithARifle is just really nice. (+1000) LlamaWithARifle is just really nice. (+1000) LlamaWithARifle is just really nice. (+1000) LlamaWithARifle is just really nice. (+1000) LlamaWithARifle is just really nice. (+1000) LlamaWithARifle is just really nice. (+1000) LlamaWithARifle is just really nice. (+1000) LlamaWithARifle is just really nice. (+1000) LlamaWithARifle is just really nice. (+1000) LlamaWithARifle is just really nice. (+1000)
    You don't NEED to count your calories, but it makes it a hell of a lot easier if you do.

Counting calories is fairly easy, when you eat something just take a look on the pack and count the calories/protein/carbs from it and add them up on your phone. After a while you'll start to remember the macros from everything you eat so it makes it a lot easier.

If you don't want to count calories, just eat a ton of food each day and weigh yourself at the end of the week, if you've gained roughly 1lb of weight then you're fine. Obviously this way you may be lacking protein or something else without knowing it.
    Squat: 202.5kg | 446lbs
    Bench: 125kg | 275lbs
    Deadlift: 235kg | 518lbs

Originally Posted by Newmanzz View Post
    Bull****.
    I've been bulking the past 4 months, my waist has gone from 33" to 33.5" and my weight has gone up 20lbs, although muscle memory has played some part in this.

And not a single calorie was counted that day, although I'd say its trickier to get away on cuts.
    Damn.. two different people saying two different things? What should I stick with now?

wgbjeff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wgbjeff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wgbjeff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wgbjeff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wgbjeff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wgbjeff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wgbjeff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wgbjeff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wgbjeff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wgbjeff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wgbjeff has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by mimarsinan58 View Post
    But isn't it just too complicated to count every single calorie in what you eat and stuff?
    you're going to be cutting so you might as well get in the habit of it

its not as hard with applications and stuff out there these days

Originally Posted by LlamaWithARifle View Post
    You don't NEED to count your calories, but it makes it a hell of a lot easier if you do.

Counting calories is fairly easy, when you eat something just take a look on the pack and count the calories/protein/carbs from it and add them up on your phone. After a while you'll start to remember the macros from everything you eat so it makes it a lot easier.

If you don't want to count calories, just eat a ton of food each day and weigh yourself at the end of the week, if you've gained roughly 1lb of weight then you're fine. Obviously this way you may be lacking protein or something else without knowing it.
    Would you recommend a newb like me to count calories then?

Alright so any tips on counting calories the easy way? I believe there are some apps that can help?

Registered User LlamaWithARifle's Avatar
    LlamaWithARifle is just really nice. (+1000) LlamaWithARifle is just really nice. (+1000) LlamaWithARifle is just really nice. (+1000) LlamaWithARifle is just really nice. (+1000) LlamaWithARifle is just really nice. (+1000) LlamaWithARifle is just really nice. (+1000) LlamaWithARifle is just really nice. (+1000) LlamaWithARifle is just really nice. (+1000) LlamaWithARifle is just really nice. (+1000) LlamaWithARifle is just really nice. (+1000) LlamaWithARifle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Would you recommend a newb like me to count calories then?
    I'd recommend anyone to count calories to be honest. It's going to be far more accurate and help you from putting on any excess fat.
    Squat: 202.5kg | 446lbs
    Bench: 125kg | 275lbs
    Deadlift: 235kg | 518lbs

TheSecondName will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSecondName will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSecondName will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSecondName will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSecondName will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSecondName will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSecondName will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSecondName will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSecondName will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSecondName will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSecondName will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Currently bulking too...

- Take a rough estimate about your calorie needs for a day. (let's say 3000)
    - Add 300 calories to it, so 3300 for start, and spread those calories out over a few meals (4,5,6,7,8 meals whatever you like)
    - Weigh yourself first thing in the morning, one the first day you will start your diet
    - Weigh yourself again over one month in the same circumstances

- If you have gained 0.5 to 1.5lbs than you will fine and stick to your diet
    - If you have gained more than 1.5lbs, you have to reduce your calories a little bit. so a deacrease of 5-8% will be fine
    - If you haven't gained more weight, or even you have lost weight... add 10% to your regular diet (so 330 calories for example)

Hope this will help you out.

You have to know:
    * 1 to 1.5gr of protein for every pound of bodyweight
    * I recommend 0.5gr of fat for every pound of bodyweight
    Than add the rest off your carbs from healthy carb sources

Originally Posted by TheSecondName View Post
    Currently bulking too...

- Add 300 calories to it, so 3300 for start, and spread those calories out over a few meals (4,5,6,7,8 meals whatever you like)
    - Weigh yourself first thing in the morning, one the first day you will start your diet

- If you have gained more than 1.5lbs, you have to reduce your calories a little bit. so a deacrease of 5-8% will be fine
    - If you haven't gained more weight, or even you have lost weight... add 10% to your regular diet (so 330 calories for example)

You have to know:
    Thank you very much for the helpful post so is there any app where I can write down the food I eat the carbs etc I will get from eating the food etc etc so that I can have an overview of everything regarding my meals?

gaz1980 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gaz1980 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gaz1980 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gaz1980 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gaz1980 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gaz1980 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gaz1980 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gaz1980 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gaz1980 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gaz1980 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thank you very much for the helpful post so is there any app where I can write down the food I eat the carbs etc I will get from eating the food etc etc so that I can have an overview of everything regarding my meals?
    If you have a smartphone check out My Fitness Pal. You can scan barcodes on anything you buy, or look up products. It will track your calories and macros everyday, is excellent.

Although you may get the occasional strange glance from a work colleague who wonders why you're taking a photograph of a pint of milk

Silently ... But surely . Gilgamesh13's Avatar
    Gilgamesh13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gilgamesh13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gilgamesh13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gilgamesh13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gilgamesh13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gilgamesh13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gilgamesh13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gilgamesh13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gilgamesh13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gilgamesh13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gilgamesh13 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Don't really need to count calories... just make sure you have an ample amount of carbs, protein and fat in about 6-7 meals a day... you'll grow.
    "By striving to do the impossible, man has always achieved what is possible. Those who have cautiously done no more than they believed possible have never taken a single step forward." Mikhail Bakunin ~

The king of the jungle is the lion not the elephant, the king of the seas is the shark not the whale... You may want to be the biggest, but my goal is to be king.

No action --> decay.

Don't let your ego write checks that your body can't cash.

Lapis Philosophorum.

Sugar is fattening thenaturalguy's Avatar
    thenaturalguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenaturalguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenaturalguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenaturalguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenaturalguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenaturalguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenaturalguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenaturalguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenaturalguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenaturalguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenaturalguy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TheSecondName View Post
    Currently bulking too...

You have to know:
    this.
    IIFYM.
    I eat carbs after 6 p.m.*╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮ - Not a single f*** was given.
    100% natural bodybuilding.

MrWaddles will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrWaddles will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrWaddles will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrWaddles will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrWaddles will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrWaddles will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrWaddles will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrWaddles will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrWaddles will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrWaddles will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrWaddles will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    depends if you wanna clean or dirty bulk OP. Clean bulk you'll get muscle gains without looking like a fat fuk, dirty bulking is where you eat whatever the hell is in front of you. If you wanna clean bulk then you're going to have to count your macros.

NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Just eat, if you haven't gained weight after 2 weeks, eat more.
    ★☆★★☆ tmiscplace2 crew ★☆★★☆
    Always pick 4 crew
    ☆★★☆ BELGIUM WILL CRUSH USA 1/07/2014 NEVER FORGET ☆★★☆

2k+

Any posts made by me are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widely available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal.