kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Another first time Figure...

I've finally committed to getting the courage to enter in my first figure competition... It's only 7 weeks away (soon, I know), but I think I can make it work since I have been getting lean all year. It will be the Met-Rx Maryland competition Oct 27th... question is, I have no idea where to start. I plan on doing much more research, but I was hoping to hear the do's and don'ts and especially HOW you actually enter one of these things... my biggest question, will I really have to purchase an NPC card for $100 bucks only to have to renew it the following year in Jan?? Help a girl out if you can...

Training/Food/Recipe log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135443421

other recipe logs:
    'Cooking on Keto'
    (Part I) - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132899693
    (Part II) - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132982263

Ifbb Pro Laurie Schnelle LaurieSchnelle's Avatar
    LaurieSchnelle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaurieSchnelle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaurieSchnelle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaurieSchnelle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaurieSchnelle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaurieSchnelle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaurieSchnelle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaurieSchnelle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaurieSchnelle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaurieSchnelle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaurieSchnelle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    yes that is correct. renew every year!! best of luck
    Ifbb Pro Laurie Schnelle ~ Gym Life sponsored athlete
    www.gymlifegear.com Use freakdiesel for 10% off
    www.freakdiesel.com
    www.********.com/LaurieSchnelle
    www.youtube.com/freakdiesel1
    instagram@laurieschnelle

abbeysha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) abbeysha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) abbeysha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) abbeysha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) abbeysha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) abbeysha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) abbeysha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) abbeysha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) abbeysha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) abbeysha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) abbeysha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    The all others are correct do every year correctly.