Jack3d2002 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jack3d2002 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jack3d2002 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jack3d2002 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jack3d2002 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jack3d2002 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jack3d2002 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jack3d2002 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jack3d2002 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jack3d2002 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jack3d2002 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Chest pain after workout

After a 4 month break, I finally crawled back into the gym last week. I did chest and tricep on Wednesday and my chest pains like a mofo. I cant even lightly rub soap on it in the shower due to pain and I cant move my arms all the way back. My chest is locked up. Now I know after 4 months I will have some soreness but my arms dont hurt at all. My tricpes pained for about 2 days and thats it. I worked my chest and tri's on Wednesday and my chest still is locked up. Im wondering if I pulled something? Before stopping I use to be able to do 70lbs in each hand on a flat bench, and now I struggled to do 50 in each. I know my strenght dramatically went down but do you think I might have tore something? How much longer will it last and should I contact a doctor? I was thinking about going back on Monday but I'm a bit scared, although I dont have problems breathing or anything.

southerndoc will become famous soon enough. (+50) southerndoc will become famous soon enough. (+50) southerndoc will become famous soon enough. (+50) southerndoc will become famous soon enough. (+50) southerndoc will become famous soon enough. (+50) southerndoc will become famous soon enough. (+50) southerndoc will become famous soon enough. (+50) southerndoc will become famous soon enough. (+50) southerndoc will become famous soon enough. (+50) southerndoc will become famous soon enough. (+50) southerndoc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Jack3d2002 View Post
    After a 4 month break, I finally crawled back into the gym last week. I did chest and tricep on Wednesday and my chest pains like a mofo. I cant even lightly rub soap on it in the shower due to pain and I cant move my arms all the way back. My chest is locked up. Now I know after 4 months I will have some soreness but my arms dont hurt at all. My tricpes pained for about 2 days and thats it. I worked my chest and tri's on Wednesday and my chest still is locked up. Im wondering if I pulled something? Before stopping I use to be able to do 70lbs in each hand on a flat bench, and now I struggled to do 50 in each. I know my strenght dramatically went down but do you think I might have tore something? How much longer will it last and should I contact a doctor? I was thinking about going back on Monday but I'm a bit scared, although I dont have problems breathing or anything.
    You should see a doctor quickly. You may have something call rhabdomyolysis (muscle breakdown) that can damage your kidneys. You need to get your CPK checked.