Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Spaceghost1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spaceghost1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spaceghost1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spaceghost1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spaceghost1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spaceghost1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spaceghost1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spaceghost1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spaceghost1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spaceghost1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spaceghost1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Spider-mas is boss, he is smarter than Cap America too, Spider-man has science skills.

xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Spiderman

RevSpunkwater is not very well liked. (-100) RevSpunkwater is not very well liked. (-100) RevSpunkwater is not very well liked. (-100) RevSpunkwater is not very well liked. (-100) RevSpunkwater is not very well liked. (-100) RevSpunkwater is not very well liked. (-100) RevSpunkwater is not very well liked. (-100) RevSpunkwater is not very well liked. (-100) RevSpunkwater is not very well liked. (-100) RevSpunkwater is not very well liked. (-100) RevSpunkwater is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by freeburn View Post
    not really, cap can take a beating. gambit tried to blow him up and it did pretty much nothing but shred his uniform. i'd still give a slight edge to spiderman, but when it comes to winning and losing... cap gets the win 9/10 times simply because he is captain america. spiderman is infamous for getting the sh*t kicked out of him.

LOL. Irrelevant in a "brute strength" conversation. It's not about who would win, or who blew who up with what, but who's stronger. And the answer is Spiderman. Cap can take a beating, he cannot take a 5-ton punch to the head. The trauma would crush his skull and break his neck. A punch from Cap would wouldn't be pleasant for Spidey, but it wouldn't do a hell of a lot either.

nothinmuchmqn is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Well it depends, if you're talking about just brute strength then yes spidey would win no matter what.
    But the problem is that cap is just too experienced, yes spidey has senses but that doesn't mean he can just dodge easily even iron man had problem facing cap even with advanced tech and observation. If it's about strength alone spidey is winner but if you're talkin about a real fight spidey is nothing compare to cap.

I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Spider-Man should be a lot stronger physically. He has actual superhuman strength and some pretty solid feats like tearing apart buildings or lifting a plane.
    However Marvel has been around for nearly 80 years without any real reboot or rewriting. Captain America as a character was created in WW2, Spider-Man in the early 60s. Both went through dozens of writers. Both existed through different eras of Marvel. Both had stories written incorporating elements from different genres and targeting different age groups.

Therefore them being portrayed highly inconsistent is bound to happen. Especially Captain America having been with the Avengers since day 1 and tackling world threatening villains all the time is notorious for doing stuff his power set should not allow him punching being, who can destroy planet and galaxies on a whim into the face with the power of 'Merica.

Originally Posted by Ken-O View Post
    Just went trough that Marvel Universe Wiki where supposedly they list the official ratings on different categories for every character... and not sure if srs.

It says Captain America has 3 out of 7 in strenght and Spidey and Cyclops (who i thought it was just a human with laser eyes) have 4 out of 7.

It says Wolverine has 4 out of 7 durability but people in the misc have always said he is like inmortal or close to it. Mind you this are the official ratings.
    Well he regenerates the damage, but that does not mean he is a durable as the hulk. He can be knocked out, have his guts ripped out or his tendons cut. He wouldn't die and the flesh will grow back rapidly, but he will be out for some time.

The wiki is crap anyways.
    Last edited by I3igAl; 11-06-2020 at 08:16 AM.