thicketman will become famous soon enough. (+50) thicketman will become famous soon enough. (+50) thicketman will become famous soon enough. (+50) thicketman will become famous soon enough. (+50) thicketman will become famous soon enough. (+50) thicketman will become famous soon enough. (+50) thicketman will become famous soon enough. (+50) thicketman will become famous soon enough. (+50) thicketman will become famous soon enough. (+50) thicketman will become famous soon enough. (+50) thicketman will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Synthagen + BP 3.0

A little background...

I have been lifting on and off for about the past 10 years. My problem has always been sustainability. I would hit everything hard for a few months, burn out, hit it again, burn out and so on. I have been a member of bodybuilding.com since 2005 and learned quite a bit here as far as diet, exercise and supplementation are concerned. I have echoed the things that many state on these boards but have been unable to maintain the lifestyle required to achieve an acceptable physique according to general fitness guidelines.

Enter Blueprint 3.0...

I want to make this clear...I am NOT a bodybuilder. I never intend to compete. I am 34 y/o husband and father that wants to lead a mostly healthy lifestyle, maintain a lean, muscular physique, and spend quality time with my family.

I had originally bought 2.0, but dropped it due to a heavy load at work (another story). Fast forward...I e-mailed Rob Regish (Mixelflick) when I saw that 3.0 had been released. He kept good on his promise and upgraded me for free....and so it began. I began to learn principles that challenged everything that I had come to accept as true as far as fat loss, muscle building, recomps, etc. I was fat and out of shape. I was sick of it. I wanted something that worked and worked well.

I began the Blueprint program and began to see results...quickly. The interesting thing was, I felt like it was a program that I would stick to. I followed the program verbatim using NO supplements and was very pleased. I began following the Blueprint Core Journals and questions, saw things that further accelerated the progress of others, then began to implement some of the ideas (Note: Many of these ideas are every bit as radical as the Blueprint itself...excellent group of members there willing to push the envelope). I saw my progress speed up. I was amazed. I began to experiment and push the envelope myself using techniques that I would have laughed at a year ago. Again, I saw my progress speed up.

Enter Synthagen for my last two runs...

Increased recovery, fat loss and muscle preservation during what averaged out to be 850 calories per day for two weeks during the program...all while enjoying whatever food/drink in whatever amount on Saturday and Sunday with my family. Again, I am not a bodybuilder. I am an average, everyday family man that wants to be lean, muscular and mostly healthy. My ultimate goal is to be consistent and take fitness into my old age while not entirely depriving myself of some of the pleasures of an average non-bodybuilding lifestyle. While I'm still not where I want to be, I have made fairly significant progress, considering what I consume on the weekends.

Needless to say, I have been very pleased with the Blueprint 3.0. It's shell allows for significant manipulation to suit the needs of the lifter. The Blueprint forums are incredible. I have learned more beneficial information there in the past year than I have learned since I joined bodybuilding.com in 2005. Synthagen is in a class of its own and will be my base supplement from now on due to its versatility.

On to the progress:

12/3/2011
    182lbs
    25% BF (per cheap calipers)
    36 1/4" waist

8/24/2012
    150.5lbs
    17% BF (per cheap calipers)
    31" waist

Synthagen + BP 3.0 Review

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147814533

Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by thicketman View Post
    A little background...

I have been lifting on and off for about the past 10 years. My problem has always been sustainability. I would hit everything hard for a few months, burn out, hit it again, burn out and so on. I have been a member of bodybuilding.com since 2005 and learned quite a bit here as far as diet, exercise and supplementation are concerned. I have echoed the things that many state on these boards but have been unable to maintain the lifestyle required to achieve an acceptable physique according to general fitness guidelines.

Enter Blueprint 3.0...

I want to make this clear...I am NOT a bodybuilder. I never intend to compete. I am 34 y/o husband and father that wants to lead a mostly healthy lifestyle, maintain a lean, muscular physique, and spend quality time with my family.

I had originally bought 2.0, but dropped it due to a heavy load at work (another story). Fast forward...I e-mailed Rob Regish (Mixelflick) when I saw that 3.0 had been released. He kept good on his promise and upgraded me for free....and so it began. I began to learn principles that challenged everything that I had come to accept as true as far as fat loss, muscle building, recomps, etc. I was fat and out of shape. I was sick of it. I wanted something that worked and worked well.

I began the Blueprint program and began to see results...quickly. The interesting thing was, I felt like it was a program that I would stick to. I followed the program verbatim using NO supplements and was very pleased. I began following the Blueprint Core Journals and questions, saw things that further accelerated the progress of others, then began to implement some of the ideas (Note: Many of these ideas are every bit as radical as the Blueprint itself...excellent group of members there willing to push the envelope). I saw my progress speed up. I was amazed. I began to experiment and push the envelope myself using techniques that I would have laughed at a year ago. Again, I saw my progress speed up.

Enter Synthagen for my last two runs...

Increased recovery, fat loss and muscle preservation during what averaged out to be 850 calories per day for two weeks during the program...all while enjoying whatever food/drink in whatever amount on Saturday and Sunday with my family. Again, I am not a bodybuilder. I am an average, everyday family man that wants to be lean, muscular and mostly healthy. My ultimate goal is to be consistent and take fitness into my old age while not entirely depriving myself of some of the pleasures of an average non-bodybuilding lifestyle. While I'm still not where I want to be, I have made fairly significant progress, considering what I consume on the weekends.

Needless to say, I have been very pleased with the Blueprint 3.0. It's shell allows for significant manipulation to suit the needs of the lifter. The Blueprint forums are incredible. I have learned more beneficial information there in the past year than I have learned since I joined bodybuilding.com in 2005. Synthagen is in a class of its own and will be my base supplement from now on due to its versatility.

On to the progress:

12/3/2011
    182lbs
    25% BF (per cheap calipers)
    36 1/4" waist

8/24/2012
    150.5lbs
    17% BF (per cheap calipers)
    31" waist

Damn man, EXCELLENT work!

That's a full 5.25" shaved off your waist, and the visual transformation is striking to say the least. Curious to know if your strength took a hit, or ideally increased? 3.0's goal isn't to "maintain" strength - it's OFFENSE baby, and that means strength INCREASES, even in the face of a massive 32.5lbs scale decrease.

And I'm grateful Mass Pro Synthagen has treated you well. The increased recovery, fat loss and LBM increases seen in the face of such a severe caloric deficit speak for themselves. No hard sell necessary, b/c those results speak louder than any ad copy I could dream up...

Wanted to thank you for NEVER giving up. You took a 2.0 experience that that life got in the way on. And what did you do? Throw the towel in? Hell no. You re-tooled and re-loaded took names and kicked a$$. In other words, you're EXACTLY this kind of guy I want on the front lines, in The Blueprint Army...

This is PRECISELY why I decided members of Blueprint Army that INVESTED in me/BP 2.0 eary got 3.0 for FREE - b/c that's how I roll. I make a promise, I make good on it. I live by simple rules.

This is one of them...

This isn't the end my friend, far from it. Right here for you, when it comes time to step it up even FURTHER. Love getting my folk to Gainsville. Speaking of which, there's even MORE great information, tips/tricks on the way in our FREE BP Forums. Glad you found it a wealth of information to draw from. While little discussed, the free member/forum access when you invest in BP is worth its weight in GOLD. More great minds invest every day, in The BP Army.

B/C once you enlist, you have an all access pass to LEARN, SHARE and GROW as we say - as a member of "The Blueprint Collective" board...
    Last edited by Mixelflick; 09-02-2012 at 05:01 AM.
    Author of The Blueprint - Want BIG gains WITHOUT drugs?

Want to get to Gainsville FAST? - Google Synthagen or theblueprintbulletin

My post reflects only my opinion and is in no way considered required practice - in whole or in part. Specific medical advice should be obtained from a licensed health care practitioner PRIOR to beginning ANY new diet, exercise, supplementation or training program.

thicketman will become famous soon enough. (+50) thicketman will become famous soon enough. (+50) thicketman will become famous soon enough. (+50) thicketman will become famous soon enough. (+50) thicketman will become famous soon enough. (+50) thicketman will become famous soon enough. (+50) thicketman will become famous soon enough. (+50) thicketman will become famous soon enough. (+50) thicketman will become famous soon enough. (+50) thicketman will become famous soon enough. (+50) thicketman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've experienced noticeable strength increases on my smaller moves (curls and skull crushers). Each has increased 20lbs in the 4-6 rep range. All other lifts with the exception of squats (back issues) have remained the same.

Now, as you stated, maintaining strength while manipulating my diet as I did and eating large amounts of empty calories weekend after weekend (usually high carb/high fat/low protein/alchohol...I love beer & pizza) while dropping fat is pretty incredible in my opinion.

Here's something kinda funny...
    Yesterday, we went to the beach for a family reunion. I received several comments on my physique. My cousin snapped a picture of me lifting my 3 y/o little girl in the air as the waves rolled in (she loves jumping the waves). She texted the picture to my wife along with the statement "It's the Hulk...". The combo of the sun, sweat, sun block, and lifting my little girl gave and almost striated appearance...I had never seen that before...anyway, the comment made me feel good.

My ultimate goal of putting on 10-15lbs of muscle while sitting at ~6-8% bodyfat during summer and hovering at ~10% bodyfat during the remainder of the year. Based on what I've experienced following the Blueprint program, there is no doubt in my mind that I can accomplish this.
    Synthagen + BP 3.0 Review

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147814533

Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by thicketman View Post
    I've experienced noticeable strength increases on my smaller moves (curls and skull crushers). Each has increased 20lbs in the 4-6 rep range. All other lifts with the exception of squats (back issues) have remained the same.

Now, as you stated, maintaining strength while manipulating my diet as I did and eating large amounts of empty calories weekend after weekend (usually high carb/high fat/low protein/alchohol...I love beer & pizza) while dropping fat is pretty incredible in my opinion.

Here's something kinda funny...
    Yesterday, we went to the beach for a family reunion. I received several comments on my physique. My cousin snapped a picture of me lifting my 3 y/o little girl in the air as the waves rolled in (she loves jumping the waves). She texted the picture to my wife along with the statement "It's the Hulk...". The combo of the sun, sweat, sun block, and lifting my little girl gave and almost striated appearance...I had never seen that before...anyway, the comment made me feel good.

My ultimate goal of putting on 10-15lbs of muscle while sitting at ~6-8% bodyfat during summer and hovering at ~10% bodyfat during the remainder of the year. Based on what I've experienced following the Blueprint program, there is no doubt in my mind that I can accomplish this.

And you will. I can say this with confidence, b/c we're going to Gainsville TOGETHER brother... Appreciate you bringing game, and there is more (MUCH more) to come...

My post reflects only my opinion and is in no way considered required practice - in whole or in part. Specific medical advice should be obtained from a licensed health care practitioner PRIOR to beginning ANY new diet, exercise, supplementation or training program.

FINDING MY WAY BACK marcodeniro's Avatar
    marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Results look solid. I ran the original blueprint with E-bol and had decent results. I am going to try Blueprint 3.0 and hopefully clean my diet up so i can experience the joy of recomp.
    No Blood No Sweat No Tears No Pain
    NO GAINS

Originally Posted by marcodeniro View Post
    Results look solid. I ran the original blueprint with E-bol and had decent results. I am going to try Blueprint 3.0 and hopefully clean my diet up so i can experience the joy of recomp.
    Keep me posted brother! I think you're using Synthagen this run?

If so, it's the ultimate pairing. Right here for you if you need me...