dncnshinobi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dncnshinobi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dncnshinobi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dncnshinobi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dncnshinobi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dncnshinobi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dncnshinobi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dncnshinobi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dncnshinobi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dncnshinobi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dncnshinobi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Meal Plan ideas for Bulking

Hey guys!

I've been exercising my entire life, but I feel it's about time to put myself to the test of reaching 185 lbs. The most I've ever weighed is 175 about four years ago. I've always been a lean guy. Currently, I'm at 5'10, 161 lbs after going through a move last month which took me away from the gym and I wasn't eating as much. (Before the move I was 166. That's my "normal" weight.) The biggest issue for me has ALWAYS been eating all day, every day. At my biggest I used to eat nothing but egg sandwiches, tuna sandwiches, burgers, and pasta. Needless to say I can't eat JUST those foods anymore. Gets too tiring....

With that said, I'd appreciate any feedback on mixing up a good, consistent bulking diet during the week. I know it ain't all about the supplements and I'd much rather stay away from them. I'm actually going to be a personal trainer within the next two months, so it's time that I get more serious about weight lifting again. Consistency and discipline are two words I want to live by. It's time for me to really challenge myself and prove to others with my body type that it's possible to bulk up the way they want.

Thanks, guys
    Last edited by dncnshinobi; 09-01-2012 at 01:39 PM.

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Why do you have to eat all day?
    Yes... I've started a log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159357321

VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Work on obtaining your macros first and foremost. Once you've got that ironed out you can find yourself some nice high calorie foods to meet your surplus requirements. That is of course if you've determined your TDEE and calculated a decent surplus of calories over that, say 20 percent. Nuts are excellent. Peanut butter is another beaut. Whole milk will push up the calories nicely as well as whole eggs.

dncnshinobi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dncnshinobi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dncnshinobi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dncnshinobi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dncnshinobi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dncnshinobi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dncnshinobi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dncnshinobi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dncnshinobi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dncnshinobi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dncnshinobi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by soxbrah View Post
    Get a costco membership and acquire the following;
    Lots of PB
    Lots of olive oil
    Kirkland pre packaged frozen chicken breasts I think there are 15 or so in a bag.
    Greek Yogurt
    Eggs
    Carb sources of your choice
    Frozen fish filets (Pesto tilapia is a great choice)

Proceed to stuff your face.
    Enjoy gains.
    I still need to get a Costco membership. My buddies have told me to get frozen meat there as well. That whole Greek yogurt thing, though....I've tried many diff ways to mix it with something else other than sour cream. Some people can eat that stuff like it's regular fruit yogurt. Wish I could do the same haha. Thanks brada

Originally Posted by AlwaysTryin View Post
    Why do you have to eat all day?

Heh I don't literally mean eat all day. However, I do need to step it up in between meals. I'll be hungry, but won't always have something handy to munch on. So I'll end up hungry until the next meal

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dncnshinobi View Post
    Heh I don't literally mean eat all day. However, I do need to step it up in between meals. I'll be hungry, but won't always have something handy to munch on. So I'll end up hungry until the next meal
    And?? You can just eat more calories next meal
    Yes... I've started a log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159357321

Originally Posted by VIsland View Post
    Work on obtaining your macros first and foremost. Once you've got that ironed out you can find yourself some nice high calorie foods to meet your surplus requirements. That is of course if you've determined your TDEE and calculated a decent surplus of calories over that, say 20 percent. Nuts are excellent. Peanut butter is another beaut. Whole milk will push up the calories nicely as well as whole eggs.
    I was reading a few articles on milk not too long ago. Supposedly, it's not AS effective in regards to protein as most people think? I read substitutes like Almond Milk are a better option as a source of nutrients and calories...another thing that came to mind- protein shakes. I'm open to any suggestions you guys might have. There's so many and I've tried out plenty. Still looking for my at home, "go to" shake.

elias1877 is just really nice. (+1000) elias1877 is just really nice. (+1000) elias1877 is just really nice. (+1000) elias1877 is just really nice. (+1000) elias1877 is just really nice. (+1000) elias1877 is just really nice. (+1000) elias1877 is just really nice. (+1000) elias1877 is just really nice. (+1000) elias1877 is just really nice. (+1000) elias1877 is just really nice. (+1000) elias1877 is just really nice. (+1000)
    buy 150 kilos of mixed nuts and eat them throughout the day. easily kill a couple thousand cals a day with those.
    -Shrugs are my best friend-
    -Certified *******-
    -Misc Beard Crew-

I'm VitaminVendetta PerpetualMotion's Avatar
    PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dncnshinobi View Post
    Supposedly, it's not AS effective in regards to protein as most people think? I read substitutes like Almond Milk are a better option as a source of nutrients and calories...
    Milk is pretty damn awesome protein source. There's a reason why Lyle McDonald humps dairy products. I'd personally never remove milk from my diet.

If you want to mix up your protein source but keep it affordable, look into cow heart. It tastes amazing (imagine a beefier steak) and it's damn cheap. I personally like liver but North America is full of people who neglect offal.
    “Go back?" he thought. "No good at all! Go sideways? Impossible! Go forward? Only thing to do! On we go!" So up he got, and trotted along with his little sword held in front of him and one hand feeling the wall, and his heart all of a patter and a pitter.”

Kcarver24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    this is random but is it ok to eat dressing with salad while bulking?? Lite dressing that is