Hooperski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hooperski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hooperski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hooperski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hooperski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hooperski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hooperski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking Just a Thank You

I'm a few months new here on Bodybuilding.com and wanted to thank everyone who has written something on one of my post's. My goal is to loose 100 pounds and after the first year I started to struggle with weight loss. My last post I received good basic advice but really making a difference in reaching my goals. Started being more calorie conscious and since St. Paddy's day I went from little over 282lbs.to 275lbs. I'm at a good place now and know my goals are reachable again as I kick up the intensity in my workouts and smarter with the foods I'm having. So thank you all who supported me with there advice and opinions, I really appreciate it.

bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Hooperski View Post
    I'm a few months new here on Bodybuilding.com and wanted to thank everyone who has written something on one of my post's. My goal is to loose 100 pounds and after the first year I started to struggle with weight loss. My last post I received good basic advice but really making a difference in reaching my goals. Started being more calorie conscious and since St. Paddy's day I went from little over 282lbs.to 275lbs. I'm at a good place now and know my goals are reachable again as I kick up the intensity in my workouts and smarter with the foods I'm having. So thank you all who supported me with there advice and opinions, I really appreciate it.
    Congrats on your progress so far and welcome to bb.com!!!! Let us know if you have any questions about anything!
    Blessed be the Lord, my rock, who trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle...." - Psalms 144:1