Weskerx02 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Post Critique My Workout Plan

I am a 17-year old, male, 5'6, ~121 lbs (~54 kg). I have lifted on and off for up to four years. I am in the phase of (dirty) bulking and have been eating anything I can get my hands on while drinking lots of milk, juices, protein shakes, and especially water. Before I get started, I want to address the order of importance of my routine - strength, mass, endurance. I am not looking for any pretentious opinions nor am I here to display how much of a "bro" I am. In all seriousness, I am in need of professional, non-professional, and the experienced help.

My main goal of focus is to become stronger, which I am easily doing myself with each day passing. However, being pound for pound isn't always the best thing. I want to gain mass (I do not care if it is fat. I am knowledgeable to know that someone cannot become substantially stronger without having some fat). Therefore, I am putting more focus, respectively, on my quadriceps, calves, glutes, hamstrings, biceps, chest, and forearms. I have fairly large/muscular triceps, lats, traps, and abdominals. I am not dumb enough though to toss aside the exercises that target those muscles. There will just be less emphasis on those compared to the higher-priority ones.

On another note, I have a very fast rehabilitative rate which allows me to work the same muscles less than 48 hours after they were trained. However, I know not to over-train and will not do so unless otherwise forced to in danger. My routine is warming up 30 minutes before lifting weights or exercising strenuously. I perform static stretching for 10 minutes, dynamic stretching for 10 minutes, and warm up reps with heavier loads each time prior to lifting heavy. On my lifts I will take up to two minutes of rest on the 5x5 lifts and up to one minute on the other lifts. Afterwards, I cool down by performing static and dynamic stretching for another 20 minutes. Before ending my day, I take one hour out of my time to stretch my entire body to the extremes. I put great emphasis on the peak stretches for 10 seconds, then slowly retire to a lesser strain for another 10 seconds and rest 10 seconds before performing the same stretch. I repeat it at least three times for each stretch, which adds up to at least 35 minutes of consecutive stretching. This is just an outwards reminder for those who do not stretch often before or after lifting and wonder why you don't find yourself improving, becoming injured, and/or feeling too sore.

AM = 0900-1100
    PM = 1600-1800
    Circuits and workouts may vary.

MONDAY AM: Quadriceps/Calves
    (5:05) Front/Back/Seated Squats (Depending on what I want to emphasize on)
    (5:10) Hack Squats
    (5:10) Quadriceps Curls
    (5:15) Standing Calf Raises (Copied from the Great Oak himself)
    (5:15) Donkey Calf Raises
    (5:15) Seated Calf Raises

MONDAY PM: Chest/Triceps
    (5:05) Flat/Decline Bench Presses
    (5:10) BB Incline Bench Presses (I have a bony collarbone ridge)
    (5:10) DB Incline Bench Presses (Unstabilized collarbone muscle area from 2-years ago injury)
    (5:10) DB Chest Flys
    (5:10) Triceps Extensions

TUESDAY AM: Lower Body Conditioning
    (3:60sec) Clean & Squat
    (3:60sec) Box Jumps
    (3:60sec) Lunge Walks
    (3:60sec) Hamstring Curls (Not the machine, but the equipment that traps the feet)
    (3:00det) Prowler Pushes (Determined by distance of the room)
    (:180sec) Single-Leg Jump Ropes [Decrease by 30 seconds][Finish last 30 seconds without failure]

TUESDAY PM: Cardiovascular Conditioning
    (1:05km) Run (If the day is nice and sunny. I live in a country near frequent yellow dust coverage)
    or
    (1:01mil) Run (If the day is not that great or if it is raining)

WEDNESDAY AM: Back/Biceps/Forearms
    (5:05) Back Rows
    (5:10) Bicep Curls
    (5:10) Hammer Curls
    (5:15) Forearm Curls (Curling through the wrist)
    (5:15) Wrist Curls (Curling through the fingers-only)
    (5:15) Reverse Forearm Curls

WEDNESDAY PM: Abdominals
    (5:05) Toe To Bars (Grabbing onto a bar and raising my straight-legs to touch it)
    (5:05) Decline Weighted Sit Ups (Laying on a decline bench and doing sit ups with weighted plates)
    (5:10) Leg Raises (Basically a half rep of "Toe To Bars")
    (5:10) Knee Raises (A half rep of the leg raises)
    (5:10) Side Bends (Grabbing heavy dumbbells, lowering it to my side and raising it back to position)

THURSDAY AM: Upper Body "Push" Conditioning
    (3:30sec) Rope Waves (Straight arms, emphasis on my shoulders)
    (3:30sec) Ring Decline Push Ups (Using gymnastic rings and a box to place my feet on)
    (3:30sec) Ring Dips (Using gymnastic rings)
    (3:30sec) Hang & Presses
    (3:30sec) Triceps Pulldowns (Using a lat pulldown machine, but with emphasis on the triceps)

THURSDAY PM: Upper Body "Pull" Conditioning
    (5:30sec) Muscle/Pull/Kip Ups (Perform them to the best of my ability and decrease if unable to)
    (5:30sec) Rope Climbs (Arms-only)
    (5:00det) Sled Pulls (Determined by distance of the room)

FRIDAY AM: Hamstrings/Glutes/Calves
    (5:05) Conventional/Stiff/Sumo Deadlift (Depending on what I want to emphasize)
    (5:10) Leg Presses (I cheat them slightly to put emphasis on my glutes)
    (5:10) Hamstrings Curls
    (5:15) Standing Calf Raises
    (5:15) Donkey Calf Raises
    (5:15) Seated Calf Raises

FRIDAY PM: Shoulders
    (5:05) Military Presses (Front or behind the head depending on what I want to emphasize on)
    (5:05) Rear Lateral Raises
    (5:10) Overhead Presses
    (5:10) Shrugs (Superset with overhead presses)
    (5:10) Side Lateral Raises

SATURDAY & SUNDAY: Make-Up/Rest
    I go to work, hang out with friends, and maybe go swimming for up to a mile.

This is my current daily plan -
    I eat a little before my morning workout. Warm Up. Lift. Rest. Eat right after morning workout. Rest some more. Eat prior to my afternoon workout. Warm Up. Lift. Rest. Eat after my afternoon workout. Rest some more. Eat prior to going to bed at about 2200.

I will try to post photos of my current physique, which is by no means anything special nor is it pathetic. I do not know my current body fat %, however I do consider myself muscle, skin, and bones.

ADDED: For those who just want to know my current one maxes.
    Back Squat (225 lbs)
    Conventional Deadlift (245 lbs)
    Flat Bench (155 lbs)
    Clean & Jerk (135 lbs)
    FYI: I am looking to increase Squat to 2xbw. Deadlift to 3xbw. Bench to 1.5xbw. C&J to 1.5xbw.

F1R3W0LF is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yea, its a good plan but... If you want to get strongrt you should make 3 sets of 6 reps, we can talk about this in PM, i want to help you so, if you are interested message me