egyptianboy is not very well liked. (-100) egyptianboy is not very well liked. (-100) egyptianboy is not very well liked. (-100) egyptianboy is not very well liked. (-100) egyptianboy is not very well liked. (-100) egyptianboy is not very well liked. (-100) egyptianboy is not very well liked. (-100) egyptianboy is not very well liked. (-100) egyptianboy is not very well liked. (-100) egyptianboy is not very well liked. (-100) egyptianboy is not very well liked. (-100)

How to fix muacle imbalance?

my right glute is bigger than the left. i been working on fixing it for the past 5 months. i made good progress but i seriously feel i have plateaued.

my question is should i increase the weight on my leg press or not? im using more volume on the left (sets & reps) but not increasing the weight thus far because i want to grow my left glute while i maintain the right. although i know i can only gain so much muscle without increasing the weight im afraid it might do me more harm than good and make the muscle imbalance worst than it already is. what should I do?

these are some training methods ive implemented to fix my muscle imbalance also
    -train the weak/small side first
    -let the weak/small side dictate what i do on the right
    -more volume on the left (sets & reps)
    -using unilateral exercises (one side at a time)
    These stuff have just worked for me personally. all i need to know is about the increase in weight question and how to go about it.
    im using 15-20 reps with good weight right now but the weight has become easier, im down for increasing the weight but idk what the result will be as far as maintaining my right glute.