sappy007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Should i take Whey Protein Isolate ?

Hey guys, i am currently on a cut. have been working out since several weeks. i have lost 9-10 kgs and still i have to lose around 15 kilos or more. My workout routine is one day cardio and one day lifting weights. recently a friend of mine suggested me to have isolate whey proteins. is it okay if i have the isoprotein now..? or should i take it after i reduce more weight.. ? help..!

bboyjihad will become famous soon enough. (+50) bboyjihad will become famous soon enough. (+50) bboyjihad will become famous soon enough. (+50) bboyjihad will become famous soon enough. (+50) bboyjihad will become famous soon enough. (+50) bboyjihad will become famous soon enough. (+50) bboyjihad will become famous soon enough. (+50) bboyjihad will become famous soon enough. (+50) bboyjihad will become famous soon enough. (+50) bboyjihad will become famous soon enough. (+50) bboyjihad will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by sappy007 View Post
    Hey guys, i am currently on a cut. have been working out since several weeks. i have lost 9-10 kgs and still i have to lose around 15 kilos or more. My workout routine is one day cardio and one day lifting weights. recently a friend of mine suggested me to have isolate whey proteins. is it okay if i have the isoprotein now..? or should i take it after i reduce more weight.. ? help..!
    I would say yes. It's not important to get isolates, and decent brand of Whey with concentrates/isolates blend will be beneficial for you. The reason for this is that it will help you get the extra protein that can sometimes be difficult to get only from your diet. This will in turn help you to maintain muscle mass while in a calorie deficit.

I would also recommend that you try to do another 2 days of lifting per week. 1 day per week isn't really enough, especially if you're trying to hit all muscles.

Good luck with your cut!

lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    It's protein, that's it. Use it to meet your protein needs.

Isolate Vs. Concentrate:
    Isolate: higher protein to calorie ratio, usually less tasty, could be good if you're lactose intolerant, more expensive
    Concentrate: cheaper, tastes better, lower protein to calorie ratio, could irritate you if lactose intolerant.

Get on a real lifting routine.

sappy007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by bboyjihad View Post
    I would say yes. It's not important to get isolates, and decent brand of Whey with concentrates/isolates blend will be beneficial for you. The reason for this is that it will help you get the extra protein that can sometimes be difficult to get only from your diet. This will in turn help you to maintain muscle mass while in a calorie deficit.

I would also recommend that you try to do another 2 days of lifting per week. 1 day per week isn't really enough, especially if you're trying to hit all muscles.

Good luck with your cut!
    Sorry bro, i got my workout routine wrong. I actually meant i workout 5 days a week..1 day cardio and 1 day weights alternate days...so i actually do 3 days cardio and 2 days of lifting a week. And yeah ! Thanks for the suggestion .

Brutal skin thinning igglesphan's Avatar
    igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000)
    I prefer to get my protein through solid food rather than shakes. If I'm having trouble meeting my requirements one day, I'll have a protein shake... it's a convenience tool.