Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 LastLast
    MdavisUSF is just really nice. (+1000) MdavisUSF is just really nice. (+1000) MdavisUSF is just really nice. (+1000) MdavisUSF is just really nice. (+1000) MdavisUSF is just really nice. (+1000) MdavisUSF is just really nice. (+1000) MdavisUSF is just really nice. (+1000) MdavisUSF is just really nice. (+1000) MdavisUSF is just really nice. (+1000) MdavisUSF is just really nice. (+1000) MdavisUSF is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by PunkyCindy View Post
    i How is it even possible to gain 21 lbs in a little over 3 weeks?
    This is where my issue lies as well I have ridiculous weight fluctuations, when I was on a downward trend I would see weeks with 10 lb losses, and then id see the weight jump back up 15 lbs 3 days later, all on the same scale at the same time. id use other scales here and there to make sure the scale isn't faulty. I just dont understand my body.

Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I weighed today....had to get it over with and assess the damage of the last few weeks.

it's worse than I thought possible: in three weeks I went from 180 back up to 201. How is it even possible to gain 21 lbs in a little over 3 weeks? I really don't even know what to say about that other than it sucks and feels like crap. I have done this now more times than i care to count and right now I just have to figure out why and what to do about it.

I guess now it's time to get back up and dust myself off. If there's one thing about me that is both good and bad, it's my complete and utter stubbornness.

So a few questions for those that have lost a good bit of weight:

Did you go on the lose/gain train at first and then it just clicked and you "got it" or did you just make your mind up and do it?

Did it all just click one day for you or was there some event that propelled you to change?

What keeps you motivated?

Ever deal with fear of success or failure on your journey?

Was depression ever an issue? If so did weightloss help the depression or did management of depression help the weightloss?
    I understand your problem. I had a bad week last week but couldn't weigh-in due to circumstances and I am fearing this coming friday. You see, my problem is that when I have one bad week, it takes me two/three to get back to where I was, by then I'm already dying for some cheatmeals. This continues the cycle. In the long turn I am losing weight but the cycle seems te be getting longer now. Everythings gotta be so tight that when I do finally eat it tends to turn into binging. Of course it is possible, but cutting is becoming real bitchy to be honest. But there is only one thing we can do and that is to keep going on and on and on till we have finally reached our goals. There is now way back, only forward.

And Granddaughter 1-6-13 live4gs's Avatar
    live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Well we got just over 1 month left to make a push. Been pretty good since Sunday (but bad before Sunday). Weight was 217 on Thanksgiving morning. Not sure what was going on with my body. After the big meal and being weak around leftovers, on Sunday my weight was up to 221. That part of the gain I understand. The week before Thanksgiving I just don’t understand.
    Now for this week hit the trails for 4.5miles and weights on Monday. Now for today hit the weights again but only 15min. on the stair stepper. Have not been on the stepper in a while and it showed!!

Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    213.2 lbs. O lawd, all progress gone in two weeks. I gained 6.5 lbs. Didn't see that one coming. Well, let's start over again.

MdavisUSF is just really nice. (+1000) MdavisUSF is just really nice. (+1000) MdavisUSF is just really nice. (+1000) MdavisUSF is just really nice. (+1000) MdavisUSF is just really nice. (+1000) MdavisUSF is just really nice. (+1000) MdavisUSF is just really nice. (+1000) MdavisUSF is just really nice. (+1000) MdavisUSF is just really nice. (+1000) MdavisUSF is just really nice. (+1000) MdavisUSF is just really nice. (+1000)
    333.2 I expected this gain, I had a very large meal last night. Back into working out again I got discouraged and stopped working out for about a week since the scale wasn't going the right way. As of yesterday I started back on my quasi-IF regimen where I just eat one time a day and have some protein before and or after my workout.

Wish me luck!

Progress not perfection PunkyCindy's Avatar
    PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    200 even here.... I lost 1 lb since I weighed earlier in the week so that means I've got 20 lbs to lose before I get back to where I was. I am still trying to wrap my head around that much of a gain.

Good luck everyone...we can at least finish strong
    Hi, I'm Crystal :)
    Fat Loss Log - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180898713&p=1652556253#post1652556253
    11/18/2022 - Starting to fight again. - 275 lbs (highest was 279 lbs)

PZR is just really nice. (+1000) PZR is just really nice. (+1000) PZR is just really nice. (+1000) PZR is just really nice. (+1000) PZR is just really nice. (+1000) PZR is just really nice. (+1000) PZR is just really nice. (+1000) PZR is just really nice. (+1000) PZR is just really nice. (+1000) PZR is just really nice. (+1000) PZR is just really nice. (+1000)
    In late on this thread.

I've never been shredded, I've bulked for 9 months and packed on about 25 lbs of lean body mass and now it's time to see what's hiding underneath it all! I've been on my cut for 21 days went from 191 to 184, i've messed up a few times but i'm getting back on track and riding my bike more than ever, 20 miles every day.

Besides having visible abs in a certain light my favorite part is how much leaner my face looks now!

1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    My body has proved it does not like to be away from the gym. After taking almost 2wks off following the end of my challenge, in order to regroup and revamp my workout routine...I got sick! and have been dealing with a very sore shoulder/neck for about 5-6days now! I am thankful I am off work this weekend so I can rest up and get over the illness (I hardly ever get sick!) I am looking forward to getting back to the gym Monday. I finished off the month of November staying at 205...Only a few weeks left, we all have to hit it hard for a strong finish!! WE can do this!!

I'm sorry @PunkyCindy for the delayed response to your questions:

"So a few questions for those that have lost a good bit of weight:"

Did you go on the lose/gain train at first and then it just clicked and you "got it" or did you just make your mind up and do it?

I had enough of being overweight and out of shape. I made my mind up and went for it!

Did it all just click one day for you or was there some event that propelled you to change?

Alcohol was involved for me...I fell into a raging river the night of 4/29/11 and almost lost my life. After being rescued by an off duty police officer, handcuffed to a gurney due to my insistence that I was okay (bleeding in several areas due to injuries of the fall) and not being arrested..I had to take advantage of a second chance of life.

What keeps you motivated?
    Being active in the forums and the inspiration/motivation of others...reviewing my blogs and progress pics along the way, because when you feel like you haven't accomplished much, the pics prove otherwise!

Ever deal with fear of success or failure on your journey?

Failure...often. It's a struggle at times, I have to admit. I love food..cheese,bread,icing,etc. I let myself have it on occasion so I don't break down and give up..I punish myself with the scale to prove its damage and move on, working out even harder!!

Was depression ever an issue? If so did weightloss help the depression or did management of depression help the weightloss?

Yes, depression has been an issue for a very long time~ Hence the alcohol involved. Weight loss has helped with the depression because of the increased confidence and the clothes getting too big (I'm NOT keeping those clothes around!) Trying to manage the depression...the gym is my therapy..is helping the depression. As I mentioned earlier..1-2wks off the gym, my stress is out of control- I have severe muscle pain at the shoulder/neck area x5-6days along with an illness! My body is proving to be dependent on my much needed gym time.

earphones listening to loud bumpin,rockin even booty movin music helps me to focus on an awesome workout...the world & worries seem to disappear during gym time resulting in body transformation....Highly recommended to anyone wanting to transform. It's amazing how much music can motivate you. My intensity is a result of my intense music...that's just me
    *****://instagram.com/1Reddress
    *****://twitter.com/1Reddress

"Be honest, Be Accountable and Be Humorous!"
    Note To Self: "I will NOT give up on Me!!"
    #Neverlosinganotherday

And Granddaughter 1-6-13 live4gs's Avatar
    live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Down a few pounds from the TGdau bloat. Hope to be down more next week.

ajosbor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajosbor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajosbor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajosbor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajosbor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajosbor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajosbor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajosbor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajosbor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajosbor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Haven't checked in for a while. Been verrry busy at work and plenty always going on at home. Because i've been so busy, i've been eating at maintenance and staying at 165lbs pretty solid. That's another reason why i haven't checked in, seems pointless to put down 165 each week. Since i seem to have the eating part down pretty decent, i'm hoping to get back to the workout part this week and continue on to christmas day.

I'v heard it a million times but it's funny how true it is, no matter what weight you you think you'll be shredded at, you usually need to lose a little more at least to get where you want to be. So now i'm hoping to get down to about 155ish by christmas and then bulk back to 165-170 to put on some lean mass.

Thanksgiving wasn't too bad on me, i had one heaping plate but no seconds and only a tiny bit of desert. Not really becuase i was worried about gaining so much but becuase i guess now i'm just a little more aware of what i eat and how much.

Man, am I screwing things up. Drinking again, not posting here anymore. This is not going the right way. Today is the day I step on the brake again and turn things the right way. Having tough weeks, sleepy all day, depression seems to come in. I gotta do something about it now or things will turn out like a few years ago, that's the last thing I want.

Today everything is going good. Decided to switch up my workout routine, can't hurt to switch it up after a time.

cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Earlbolus View Post
    Man, am I screwing things up. Drinking again, not posting here anymore. This is not going the right way. Today is the day I step on the brake again and turn things the right way. Having tough weeks, sleepy all day, depression seems to come in. I gotta do something about it now or things will turn out like a few years ago, that's the last thing I want.

Today everything is going good. Decided to switch up my workout routine, can't hurt to switch it up after a time.
    You still have a month to lose what you've gained and show a net deficit. Everyone needs a re-adjustment every once in a while
    *LF Chat Crew
    *Misc KneeDraggers Crew
    *Misc Photography Crew
    *Misc Running Crew
    *Spring Cutters Crew
    *Misc Beard Crew
    *Child-Bearing Hips Crew

Worlds slowest cut-ter SilvaMan61's Avatar
    SilvaMan61 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SilvaMan61 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SilvaMan61 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SilvaMan61 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SilvaMan61 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SilvaMan61 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SilvaMan61 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SilvaMan61 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SilvaMan61 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SilvaMan61 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SilvaMan61 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hey guys. I kinda fell off the band wagon a bit. This month was hectic. My girlfriend and i moved into our first place together. Which is an amazing blessing, we now live in a house down the street from where i grew up. Literally 4 doors down from my (old) house. Moving was very time consuming though, you never know how much stuff you actually have untill you intend to move it all out lol. Unfortunatley at the same time as the move my grandmother got admitted to the hospitol. It was looking a bit grim, we all thought that her lung problems would turn out to be the C word. Shes been a heavy smoker for over 50 years. Luckily the stubborn old irish woman proofed that she is indeed invincible. Turns out shes just has a partially collapsed lung, lol no biggie. She'll be home today with oxygeon and all the goodies.

Anyways the eating habits hit the back burner. I never could get it off my mind though. Ask my family, I was a bear. Apparently the guilt got to me more than i knew.

Anyways all excuses aside, I'm back. Feeling more motivated than ever. Ill weigh in friday see what the damage is.
    "The hardship of the exercises is intended less to strengthen the back than to toughen the mind. The Spartans say that any army may win while it still has it's legs under it; the real test comes when all strength has fled and the men must produce victory on will alone." (Pressfield,1998, p.78)

birdlegs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) birdlegs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) birdlegs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) birdlegs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) birdlegs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) birdlegs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) birdlegs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) birdlegs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) birdlegs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) birdlegs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) birdlegs has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    This thread is depressing
    Currently cutting

Originally Posted by cunfewzed View Post
    You still have a month to lose what you've gained and show a net deficit. Everyone needs a re-adjustment every once in a while
    That's true, I want to end this with a deficit, even if it is a little bit.

Originally Posted by SilvaMan61 View Post
    Hey guys. I kinda fell off the band wagon a bit. This month was hectic. My girlfriend and i moved into our first place together. Which is an amazing blessing, we now live in a house down the street from where i grew up. Literally 4 doors down from my (old) house. Moving was very time consuming though, you never know how much stuff you actually have untill you intend to move it all out lol. Unfortunatley at the same time as the move my grandmother got admitted to the hospitol. It was looking a bit grim, we all thought that her lung problems would turn out to be the C word. Shes been a heavy smoker for over 50 years. Luckily the stubborn old irish woman proofed that she is indeed invincible. Turns out shes just has a partially collapsed lung, lol no biggie. She'll be home today with oxygeon and all the goodies.

Anyways the eating habits hit the back burner. I never could get it off my mind though. Ask my family, I was a bear. Apparently the guilt got to me more than i knew.

Anyways all excuses aside, I'm back. Feeling more motivated than ever. Ill weigh in friday see what the damage is.
    Glad your grandma is okay! I know what you mean, when you're so busy you tend to eat fast/bad and before you know it you're a few days further and still eating bad.

Originally Posted by birdlegs View Post
    This thread is depressing
    Can't deny that one lol:P

Yesterday was good caloriewise. Had a killer workout this morning, gotta keep this up for a couple of days and then I'll be back in this healthy routine. If I am going bad it stays bad and if I'm going good I'm unstoppable. Always have been this way. The turning point is always hard.

Smoked the green herbs again yesterday which resulted in some binging. Had around 3000 calories for the day, but burned around 800 calories so the damage shouldn't be too big. Feeling sick today, hope it doesn't stay.

PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Earlbolus View Post
    Smoked the green herbs again yesterday which resulted in some binging. Had around 3000 calories for the day, but burned around 800 calories so the damage shouldn't be too big. Feeling sick today, hope it doesn't stay.
    hope you're feeling better.
    Fat Loss Log - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180898713&p=1652556253#post1652556253

Hey everyone, seems we're getting close to Christmas (and I haven't even done my shopping yet oops). I am definitely expecting a loss tomorrow. My diet is in check and I'm hitting the gym. Been flaking out on my walking/running days (shin splints are a B and not sure what to do about it). Thinking of just power walking and leaving the running alone till I've dropped some weight. I'm carrying a heck of a lot of weight for someone who's almost 5 ft. I feel more focused, so that's a good thing.

on setting goals:
    at first I was all like "I wanna be healthy" and "I want to be able to have more energy to play with my kids" and I meant those things, but my real, true, goals for just me me me are

I want to do mud runs cause they look fun as heck and I want to be HOT and be like "dam*" when I look in the mirror

so, there you go. new hobby and vanity lol

Hope everyone else is doing good and is back on track

198 here, going in the right direction again.

SilvaMan61 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SilvaMan61 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SilvaMan61 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SilvaMan61 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SilvaMan61 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SilvaMan61 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SilvaMan61 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SilvaMan61 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SilvaMan61 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SilvaMan61 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SilvaMan61 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Congrats Cindy, keep that ball rolling.

251.2 for me this morning, which means I had not done any " damage" on my hiatis, just slowed the rate of loss. Woot woot.
    "The hardship of the exercises is intended less to strengthen the back than to toughen the mind. The Spartans say that any army may win while it still has it's legs under it; the real test comes when all strength has fled and the men must produce victory on will alone." (Pressfield,1998, p.78)

Ohh and more good news, Monday I start working part time unloading trucks. Kicker is ill be unloading the trucks while inside a freezer. Sounds like ill be burning a lot more calories eh? Yessir.

327.6 (-5.6lb) - back in the losing side.. lets hope I can stay out of the 330's for good this time. I started back up on the 1 large meal a day (very large) that I had gotten away from, it sucks at times but damn it, it seems to work.

I have also made huge strides on my sleeping, I have been tracking my sleep using an app on my new phone (sleep as android). It tracks your sleep via movement and gives a window of time it will wake you up, and it determines the optimal time via your movement (accelerometer stuff) so you aren't awoken from a deep sleep. I have noticed a tremendous difference in my days now since I'm waking up not only earlier but dont feel groggy in the least, this in turn cuts down on a lot of my stressors (constantly rushing in to work late).

Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Haven't been in here in forever. How is everyone?.
    R.I.P. Crew:
    Zyzz
    Rich Piana
    Dallas Mccarver
    My dreams

*Proud Muscletech supporter*

Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Haven't been in here in forever. How is everyone?.
    R.I.P. Crew:
    Zyzz
    Rich Piana
    Dallas Mccarver
    My dreams

ajosbor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajosbor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajosbor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajosbor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajosbor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajosbor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajosbor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajosbor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajosbor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajosbor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Been flaking out on my walking/running days (shin splints are a B and not sure what to do about it). Thinking of just power walking and leaving the running alone till I've dropped some weight.
    Cindy,
    Regarding your shin splints, I heard this from a friend but I don't know if this works for everyone as i don't run, but i've heard wearing knee high compression socks will help with shin splints. Some thing about it helps support the leg/shin better with the compression. If you don't have any knee high compression socks though you might also be able to just tightly wrap your shins with one of those brown compression wraps.

Hope this helps, like i said though, i've never tried it just had a friend that was told this by a dr and seemed to work for him when he was having them.

down about 1/2 a pound this week (164.5 this morning). hopefully will start going better next week with my workouts beginning this weekend. Still hoping to get down around 150-155 before i want to attempt a bulk, mostly because I want a little better defined abs and also because i don't want to start gaining what i just lost.
    Last edited by ajosbor; 12-07-2012 at 08:06 AM. Reason: forgot weigh in.

214.5, a gain of 1.2 lbs as expected.

Metspride129 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Metspride129 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Metspride129 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Metspride129 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Metspride129 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Metspride129 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Metspride129 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Metspride129 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Metspride129 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Metspride129 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Metspride129 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    hey guys/gals, i haven't been on this topic much lately. Had a weigh in thismorning and am at an all time adulthood low of 213.6! Not to mention, i think i finally look normal in a shirt

Over the last 6 months, i've been going through a ton of crap. My baby momma and i broke up in august, and found out 2 months later she's dating this guy she works with. We weren't having sex at all, maybe once every month if i was lucky, which leads me to think she was into him and only stuck around until she knew he felt the same. While I was talking to this girl that i met on MyFitnessPal, she was in Canada and i'm in NY so it made it very difficult. We tried, did skype all the time, phone calls, ect, but she didnt seem as into it and serious as i did. eventually we stopped talking all together, and that was about 3 weeks ago....but it was probably for the best. While i was talking to this girl for 2 1/2 months, I rejected probably 4-5 different girls who approached me, 2 of which were really cute and def my type, but in the back of my mind i was hoping to try to make things work with this other girl....but of course it didnt happen. Now here I am, 4 months removed from a 3 1/2 year relationship, and 6 months without sex, and am going nuts. Decided to try out okcupid.com as i am terrible approaching girls, and found one girl who i liked, so i msged her, and to my surprise she hit me back. We talked for a week or so, and went on a double date with her friend and her friends bf. Turns out, I worked with both of them a few years back, so it made it a lot more comfortable for me....well that, and the fact that she said "wow, you are so much cuter in person!" as soon as she saw me. We all went bowling for a few hours, and she was really into me, and i was really into her. She has a 5 year old kid with Cerebalpaulsy (sp?) and hasn't dated anyone since the kid was born and the baby daddy up and left when she was 8 months old, so I was a little nervous that she would feel uncomfortable dating again and it would be a one time thing. I dropped her off home, and she made a move on me (i know..right?) and before she got out of the car, she asked me what time we were hanging out the following night. so we hung out again, everything went great, and had our 3rd date last night (she came to my house for a few hours to "watch a movie"). So yeah, everything is going great with this girl who I would have looked at when I was a fat guy and never bothered with because I would damn well known she was out of my league looks wise. So yeah, things are finally starting to look up in that perspective!

Also, here's a before and current picture (FINALLY after 6 months fit in my 1st "goal weight shirt")

here i was at my heaviest of 285 pounds (last september)

and this is from 2 days ago at 214 pounds
    Last edited by Metspride129; 12-10-2012 at 11:33 AM.
    White Blood 2.0 Log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141970231 COMPLETED
    PROnom 23 Log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149041523 COMPLETED

The push to "one"derland
    Jan 1: 257 | Jan 8: 252 | Jan 15: 251.4

Originally Posted by Metspride129 View Post
    hey guys/gals, i haven't been on this topic much lately. Had a weigh in thismorning and am at an all time adulthood low of 213.6! Not to mention, i think i finally look normal in a shirt

Over the last 6 months, i've been going through a ton of crap. My baby momma and i broke up in august, and found out 2 months later she's dating this guy she works with. We weren't having sex at all, maybe once every month if i was lucky, which leads me to think she was into him and only stuck around until she knew he felt the same. While I was talking to this girl that i met on MyFitnessPal, she was in Canada and i'm in NY so it made it very difficult. We tried, did skype all the time, phone calls, ect, but she didnt seem as into it and serious as i did. eventually we stopped talking all together, and that was about 3 weeks ago....but it was probably for the best. While i was talking to this girl for 2 1/2 months, I rejected probably 4-5 different girls who approached me, 2 of which were really cute and def my type, but in the back of my mind i was hoping to try to make things work with this other girl....but of course it didnt happen. Now here I am, 4 months removed from a 3 1/2 year relationship, and 6 months without sex, and am going nuts. Decided to try out okcupid.com as i am terrible approaching girls, and found one girl who i liked, so i msged her, and to my surprise she hit me back. We talked for a week or so, and went on a double date with her friend and her friends bf. Turns out, I worked with both of them a few years back, so it made it a lot more comfortable for me....well that, and the fact that she said "wow, you are so much cuter in person!" as soon as she saw me. We all went bowling for a few hours, and she was really into me, and i was really into her. She has a 5 year old kid with Cerebalpaulsy (sp?) and hasn't dated anyone since the kid was born and the baby daddy up and left when she was 8 months old, so I was a little nervous that she would feel uncomfortable dating again and it would be a one time thing. I dropped her off home, and she made a move on me (i know..right?) and before she got out of the car, she asked me what time we were hanging out the following night. so we hung out again, everything went great, and had our 3rd date last night (she came to my house for a few hours to "watch a movie"). So yeah, everything is going great with this girl who I would have looked at when I was a fat guy and never bothered with because I would damn well known she was out of my league looks wise. So yeah, things are finally starting to look up in that perspective!

Also, here's a before and current picture (FINALLY after 6 months fit in my 1st "goal weight shirt")

Dude! You look great! I am so happy for you too and so glad things are looking up.

Metspride129 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Metspride129 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Metspride129 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Metspride129 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Metspride129 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Metspride129 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Metspride129 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Metspride129 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Metspride129 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Metspride129 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Metspride129 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Dude! You look great! I am so happy for you too and so glad things are looking up.

Thank you so much hun =) So close to my goal of 193, weighed in thismorning at 212.8, so less then 20 pounds to go before i can slow bulk and put on some muscle! I actually have people telling me i look TOO THIN now....go figure right? I see you're kickin butt as usual, and i love the new hair style!
    White Blood 2.0 Log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141970231 COMPLETED
    PROnom 23 Log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149041523 COMPLETED

The push to "one"derland
    Jan 1: 257 | Jan 8: 252 | Jan 15: 251.4

Originally Posted by Metspride129 View Post

Wow bro!. You look 100% different. Like a totally. New person.
    R.I.P. Crew:
    Zyzz
    Rich Piana
    Dallas Mccarver
    My dreams