Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23
    And Granddaughter 1-6-13 live4gs's Avatar
    live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ^^^^^ Great work!! Congrats to your progress.^^^^^
    I have MIA for a while but found my way back. Bad part is I found some weight back also. My Countdown to Christmas has turned into a count-up. I have been really off track lately. Doing a reset starting today and try to get back to making some progress..

Worlds slowest cut-ter SilvaMan61's Avatar
    SilvaMan61 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SilvaMan61 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SilvaMan61 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SilvaMan61 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SilvaMan61 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SilvaMan61 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SilvaMan61 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SilvaMan61 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SilvaMan61 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SilvaMan61 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SilvaMan61 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    249.4 this morning. I'm ecstatic, finally broke the 250 mark. It feels like a big milestone for me because through most of high school I was in the 250s. Granted I was much much stronger back then, but I'm still very proud.

How did everyone else fare this week?
    "The hardship of the exercises is intended less to strengthen the back than to toughen the mind. The Spartans say that any army may win while it still has it's legs under it; the real test comes when all strength has fled and the men must produce victory on will alone." (Pressfield,1998, p.78)

Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Great job metspride!

212.7 for me last friday which means -1.8 lbs. I'm out of internet for two weeks already and another two will be added to that unfortunately, so my participation in this thread is kinda low. I'm going to newcastle in the united kingdom from Thursday till Sunday. I'll be missing the weigh in I'm afraid. As it stands now I've lost around 1 lbs in 3.5.months, this thing has turned pretty disastrous. Couldn't train last week due to immense tooth pains. Tomorrow I'll be back in the gym. I assume there will be a January competition, I will join it and get going again because I have been standing still for too long. I'm gonna start doing cardio as wel when I'm back from my vacation. As of now, countdown to Christmas is maintenance of Christmas

1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Metspride129 View Post
    Thank you so much hun =) So close to my goal of 193, weighed in thismorning at 212.8, so less then 20 pounds to go before i can slow bulk and put on some muscle! I actually have people telling me i look TOO THIN now....go figure right? I see you're kickin butt as usual, and i love the new hair style!
    Absolutely Awesome Progress!! You are Rockin it For Sure!!
    Congratulations and Happy Holidays To Ya!
    *****://instagram.com/1Reddress
    *****://twitter.com/1Reddress

"Be honest, Be Accountable and Be Humorous!"
    Note To Self: "I will NOT give up on Me!!"
    #Neverlosinganotherday

ajosbor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajosbor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajosbor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajosbor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajosbor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajosbor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajosbor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajosbor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajosbor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajosbor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Finally after a few weeks of saying i was going to get back at working out, i finally did starting monday and have been doing pretty good so far this week. Trying to make a good final push for Christmas. Down about a pound so far this week, so hopefully will be able to pull a good 2 pounds total for the week. Will try not to gain that back this weekend as the in-laws are making Prime Rib for Christmas dinner.

Really trying to get down to 155-160 by New Years so i can finally start bulking in January. I'm starting to get the too skinny remarks from the wife, so putting on a good amount of muscle should help. Seems like these last few pounds have came straight off my arms with a little more coming off of the lower abs finally as well.

Hope everyone else has a good final push and can see some good negative numbers this Friday, good luck all. It was a real joy to have this thread with all of you for the last few months and get to know you, your back stories, and be in on your progress. Hope everything weight wise works out for you all this next year and we all get down to the weight we are hoping for.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all.

And Granddaughter 1-6-13 live4gs's Avatar
    live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Congrats to all that did countdown their weight unlike myself that did a count up.
    Merry Christmas.!!!

Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Noooo. Gained 10 lbs in 10 days, 223 now. Thank you vacation and christmas :P Probably a lot of being waterweight I hope.

Well, this countdown was a disaster. 2013, new year, new chances. Never give up Hope to see some familiar faces in the next competition! Someday I will be where I need to be.

DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Bumpity bump bump bump! Somebody report something... @Crystal: what's the next thread? If you want to hang out until March, I'll show you all how it's done, but, until then, pass the butter! Happy New Year everyone!
    "It doesn't matter what exercise you do, but man was made to move, to eat sparingly, to work hard and to screw as much as he can manage. Do all that, and you will look as good as your genes will let you, be content as the arseholes around you will allow, and maybe get a few screws. The particular virtues of weight training are in the discipline it brings to both mind and body, and, if you do it right, it will make you look good naked and do well what you got your clothes off to do." Georgeoz

cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    15.6 lbs lost over the challenge! Not bad for over the holidays! Can't wait to bulk soon!
    *LF Chat Crew
    *Misc KneeDraggers Crew
    *Misc Photography Crew
    *Misc Running Crew
    *Spring Cutters Crew
    *Misc Beard Crew
    *Child-Bearing Hips Crew

MdavisUSF is just really nice. (+1000) MdavisUSF is just really nice. (+1000) MdavisUSF is just really nice. (+1000) MdavisUSF is just really nice. (+1000) MdavisUSF is just really nice. (+1000) MdavisUSF is just really nice. (+1000) MdavisUSF is just really nice. (+1000) MdavisUSF is just really nice. (+1000) MdavisUSF is just really nice. (+1000) MdavisUSF is just really nice. (+1000) MdavisUSF is just really nice. (+1000)
    340 on my last workday (Fri Dec 21). As of this morning down to 338.4 again

Not good

MdavisUSF is just really nice. (+1000) MdavisUSF is just really nice. (+1000) MdavisUSF is just really nice. (+1000) MdavisUSF is just really nice. (+1000) MdavisUSF is just really nice. (+1000) MdavisUSF is just really nice. (+1000) MdavisUSF is just really nice. (+1000) MdavisUSF is just really nice. (+1000) MdavisUSF is just really nice. (+1000) MdavisUSF is just really nice. (+1000) MdavisUSF is just really nice. (+1000)
    Did anyone start up another thread? I saw there is an official comp but I missed that.

Well I'm still going, just hopped on the scale this morning since Ill be out tomm. back down to 330. It seems the only way I can consistently lose is if Im doing the quasi IF eating (one large meal a day) it sucks but it works. I also kill it in the gym just about every day HRM estimates 700-800 calorie burn workouts every day i know they are not accurate but im drenched in sweat and sore everyday, I feel that's a nice indication of a good workout not to mention im practically dead after them.

If no one has started one ill get something gong, some sort of countdown to Cinco de mayo or something make it a long term goal thread

cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MdavisUSF View Post
    Did anyone start up another thread? I saw there is an official comp but I missed that.

Well I'm still going, just hopped on the scale this morning since Ill be out tomm. back down to 330. It seems the only way I can consistently lose is if Im doing the quasi IF eating (one large meal a day) it sucks but it works. I also kill it in the gym just about every day HRM estimates 700-800 calorie burn workouts every day i know they are not accurate but im drenched in sweat and sore everyday, I feel that's a nice indication of a good workout not to mention im practically dead after them.

If no one has started one ill get something gong, some sort of countdown to Cinco de mayo or something make it a long term goal thread
    hop into the competition thread. You don't have to be in the comp to post and there's a good sense of motivation there. No need to start a new thread.
    *LF Chat Crew
    *Misc KneeDraggers Crew
    *Misc Photography Crew
    *Misc Running Crew
    *Spring Cutters Crew
    *Misc Beard Crew
    *Child-Bearing Hips Crew