Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 LastLast
    Metspride129 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Metspride129 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Metspride129 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Metspride129 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Metspride129 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Metspride129 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Metspride129 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Metspride129 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Metspride129 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Metspride129 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Metspride129 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    And on the 13th day, LET THERE BE LIGHT!!!! Finally have power back at home!!!!! Been to the gym each of the last 2 days (although i drank my ass off last night...girl problems). Ate healthy as heck today and got a killer delt/chest/trap workout in. Back on the grind!!!
    White Blood 2.0 Log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141970231 COMPLETED
    PROnom 23 Log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149041523 COMPLETED

The push to "one"derland
    Jan 1: 257 | Jan 8: 252 | Jan 15: 251.4

Metspride129 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Metspride129 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Metspride129 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Metspride129 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Metspride129 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Metspride129 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Metspride129 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Metspride129 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Metspride129 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Metspride129 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Metspride129 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    so idk how this makes sense, but after a vicious night of drinking and eating like **** last night, and eating a huge dinner tonight and weighing myself at the end of the day as opposed to the AM, i was 218.8....which is the same weight as i was before the hurricane 2 weeks ago...and the last 2 weeks i stuck to diet like 4 total days and hit the gym 2x lmfao
    White Blood 2.0 Log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141970231 COMPLETED
    PROnom 23 Log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149041523 COMPLETED

The push to "one"derland

jlex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jlex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jlex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jlex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jlex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    back down to 233.2 (106kg)

Started doing bikram yoga 11 days a go to improve the mobility, trying to keep up the work outs as well(morning before work).
    Managed 9 sessions so far (missed today as working)

Also not relaxing on weekends and keeping the carb intake down. Dropping down to 1600 cals and going to try and keep at that for at least 4 weeks

Yesterday 30 minute workout(kettle bells) , bikram yoga(90minutes) and a 6km walk.

Need to ramp it up as determined to be at 100kg (or less) for christmas.

jlex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jlex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jlex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jlex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jlex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Winfamy View Post
    Right, couldn't post yesterday as I meant to due to too much celebration This is what I'm talking about:

Did that really... happen? Did I really manage to run a full marathon? Still ridiculously excited about it, and most of all, proud.
    Definitely not a great time, nor was that my aim with trying to run a marathon. To me it was about beating the person I used to be. The memory of weighing 250lbs and not being able to run for over 5 minutes during warmup in PE while I was in highschool is all too fresh, and in a sense that's what led me to start a new, healthy life.

I used to absolutely LOATHE any kind of running, long distance even more. Gave running another shot after losing a considerable amount of weight and I ended up falling in love with it. The change in mindset completely reversed my feelings about running. What started out as horrible torture that seemed like it just wouldn't end turned into that one moment that's only mine, where I can think about anything without frustration or any unwanted emotions, where even the most complex of problems seems simple, where the one thing I have to do is to keep running.

The main reason why I went as far as training for the full marathon was to prove to myself that anything is possible as long as I put my mind into it. If even the obese kid who couldn't run a mile managed to run a full marathon, it truly means that we are the only thing standing between the present and our goals, no matter how lofty they may seem at the time.

I honestly can't find words to describe how proud I am of it, of finally feeling like I have gotten to a place where I thought I wouldn't ever get just a couple of years ago. SO thankful for all the people who inspired me to never give up, even when it all seemed for naught. If I'm able to return even a 1/10th of that to people who wish to do the same, I'll be overjoyed
    (I'll probably come around later and correct the million mistakes I must've made while typing this, still hyped as hell and I swear to god my English gets worse by the day :x)
    Thats an awesome achievement!

Wish I could still run , lot of work to do on foot and ankle before I can try (most of foot fused after motorbike accident).

curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Down another 2lbs this week to 250.0. I tried the scale like 10 times to see if I could get it to say 249.8 but it wasn't meant to be. I upped my cals to 2400 this week and still lost 2lbs so I'm very happy about that. I'll be going to 2700 this week. Good luck to everyone else that's still around.
    TEAM DEMON
    Follow my Journey here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=

Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Weekend went pretty well. I started with creatine again, so I will probably see an increase in weight this first week (as I have always the first week when starting with the stuff)

So far everything is going great today.

Etharian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Etharian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Etharian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Etharian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Etharian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Etharian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Etharian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Etharian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Etharian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Etharian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Etharian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    2lbs for the week. Down to 156.5 lbs. This week was a tough week, so I am glad I pulled that much. I had a 10 page essay to write, two big meetings to prepare for, etc. When I get stressed out I tend to eat, plus I didn't have time to get in as much gym time or running time. So I am pretty happy with this week. Next week I'll be on travel, so hopefully I can lose a few more pounds there, I would love to hit 150 by Thanksgiving, but I think that is pushing it.

I've still got some fat to lose, but when I look in the mirror now, I do look noticeably skinner now. I just need to firm everything up. Wife needed some sweat pants so we went out to get some, and I tried on a jacket while we were there (size medium, usually I wear a large) and she was like "that looks kind of big on you" so I tried on the small and it fit, a little snug, but it fit. Looking forward to being down with this cut, so I can start building some muscle over the next year.

23 days until i hit my 1 year mark on my cut. def not where i wanted to be at this point, but have made some pretty solid progress. i'll post pics up before/after on the 5th of december

The push to "one"derland

earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    havent checked in here in forever but thought i'd put up the latest pic. woke up this morning and found these!

Given enough time, any man may master the physical. With enough knowledge, any man may become wise. It is the true warrior who can master both, and surpass the result.

Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147517083

Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Metspride129 View Post
    23 days until i hit my 1 year mark on my cut. def not where i wanted to be at this point, but have made some pretty solid progress. i'll post pics up before/after on the 5th of december
    Great job. Same for me, december 1. A whole year has almost passed, can't really believe it. Seems like only a couple of months ago. I have still a lot of work to do though.

Originally Posted by earthshieldlol View Post
    havent checked in here in forever but thought i'd put up the latest pic. woke up this morning and found these!
    Awesome!

With the diet everything is going great, no cheats, nothing. Some new PR's in the gym, everything is going well. Hope the weekend didn't do too much damage, although it was a pretty good weekend I did have the cheatmeal or two (went a little bit overboard with the mcdonalds saturday night, but shouldn't be nothing too big). All in all, even though I started with creatine again this week, I might even lost weight this friday. Looking forward too it, motivation is sky high atm.

cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by earthshieldlol View Post

nice!!

My wife discovered my fuzzy four pack two days ago. First time in my life I've seen any definition. Shooting for defined abs on Xmas day!!

(attempted)repped
    *LF Chat Crew
    *Misc KneeDraggers Crew
    *Misc Photography Crew
    *Misc Running Crew
    *Spring Cutters Crew
    *Misc Beard Crew
    *Child-Bearing Hips Crew

Still going strong, last day before the friday weigh-in, looking forward to it.

Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Earlbolus View Post
    With the diet everything is going great, no cheats, nothing. Some new PR's in the gym, everything is going well. Hope the weekend didn't do too much damage, although it was a pretty good weekend I did have the cheatmeal or two (went a little bit overboard with the mcdonalds saturday night, but shouldn't be nothing too big). All in all, even though I started with creatine again this week, I might even lost weight this friday. Looking forward too it, motivation is sky high atm.
    I did that too , was going to indulge myself with 3 beers on sats party, suddenly became 5 or so. And in a moment of weakness when wife wanted food I got a big mac and chips for myself.
    Felt so guilty on sunday I had to do 2 hrs of cardio and abs workout

DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    "It doesn't matter what exercise you do, but man was made to move, to eat sparingly, to work hard and to screw as much as he can manage. Do all that, and you will look as good as your genes will let you, be content as the arseholes around you will allow, and maybe get a few screws. The particular virtues of weight training are in the discipline it brings to both mind and body, and, if you do it right, it will make you look good naked and do well what you got your clothes off to do." Georgeoz

And Granddaughter 1-6-13 live4gs's Avatar
    live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    212 for this week. Back on the yo-yo & hop to get off of it soon!!

-4.0 lbs, had to recheck it four times, but it's really correct. Awesome!

Yo, how's everyone doing in this thread? It really died down Everyone still going strong?

I am just back from a three day vacation. I've decided to drink some alcohol this past weekend. It wasn't really that much because I tried to limit the amount consumed. It really was because of being away from home and taking this vacation with a lot of awesome people that I decided to do it (they didn't try to convince me, it was my own choice). The main end date of 20 december however stays so I will not be drinking again until then. Just see this as a deserved break after two months or something.

Of course I will be doing a lot of damage control this week because of this weekend and today is going great. Let's make this a challenge for friday to see if I can lose some weight. It should be possible so I better go do this hehe.

still here and back to killin it! Haven't been on this thread a lot, but have been updating my sponsored log pretty regularly.

The push to "one"derland

Progress not perfection PunkyCindy's Avatar
    PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I've been struggling AGAIN!!! I don't know what happens, but when I get to 180 everything goes to crap. I'm beginning to think it's self sabotage, but I don't know why or what's up with it. Anyway, I haven't even weighed in 2 weeks...going to weigh on friday and see the damage. My calories are on point today and today was the first time I could get back in the gym.
    Hi, I'm Crystal :)
    Fat Loss Log - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180898713&p=1652556253#post1652556253
    11/18/2022 - Starting to fight again. - 275 lbs (highest was 279 lbs)

cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PunkyCindy View Post
    I've been struggling AGAIN!!! I don't know what happens, but when I get to 180 everything goes to crap. I'm beginning to think it's self sabotage, but I don't know why or what's up with it. Anyway, I haven't even weighed in 2 weeks...going to weigh on friday and see the damage. My calories are on point today and today was the first time I could get back in the gym.
    suggestion, Cindy? Don't weight the day after Thanksgiving. You're just going to be setting yourself up for disappointment.

I'm skipping Friday's weigh-in too. Re-asses the following Friday. I still believe the best thing you can do is continue to hit your calorie goal precisely and stay off the scale. This takes emotion out of the equation.
    *LF Chat Crew
    *Misc KneeDraggers Crew
    *Misc Photography Crew
    *Misc Running Crew
    *Spring Cutters Crew
    *Misc Beard Crew
    *Child-Bearing Hips Crew

DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You weigh less than I do now, Crystal. If you don't want that to change in the Spring, you'd better buckle down! ;o)
    "It doesn't matter what exercise you do, but man was made to move, to eat sparingly, to work hard and to screw as much as he can manage. Do all that, and you will look as good as your genes will let you, be content as the arseholes around you will allow, and maybe get a few screws. The particular virtues of weight training are in the discipline it brings to both mind and body, and, if you do it right, it will make you look good naked and do well what you got your clothes off to do." Georgeoz

It's good to see you're still at it. I know what you mean, you get close and then this barrier just pops up and everything turns sour. You then correct yourself but by the time you're close to where you were everything turns sour again. All I can say is: keep on going! It can take a week, three weeks or three months. But all you can do is to keep on going. In the end, it's a mental game. There is no reason for everything too turn sour at 180, it's just in your mind, the motivation staggers, which is quite normal. We have been cutting for a long time now, it was bound to happen sometime. Remember DSUP's wise words: embrace the hunger. You can do this, I know you can

As for me, don't really know what to expect this coming friday. A good friend is leaving the country for a couple of months and is throwing a huge party thursday, better stay strong. The rest of the week is going reasonably well, had a bit of a binge tuesdaynoon, but I think I somehow made myself stop in time. We'll see what friday brings, today is going good.

And Granddaughter 1-6-13 live4gs's Avatar
    live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I can kind of relate. Diet has been the same but when I checked my weight on Tuesday, I was mad. No real changes just weight is higher. I’ll be doing my weight on Thursday since I am sure Friday will not be a good day to get on the scale.
    Happy Thanksgiving!!!
    Then back to the diet…

1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hopefully everyone had a great Thanksgiving! I totally let myself relax and enjoy the cheat day!
    I had my weigh in on Wednesday this week 11/21, since it was the end of my TSN Lean Lady Transformation Challenge!
    I only have 6lbs to go to break that nasty #200 goal mark!! I have to do this!...I WILL do this!

Only a few more weeks left folks! WE are in this together! Let's Rock This!!
    *****://instagram.com/1Reddress
    *****://twitter.com/1Reddress

"Be honest, Be Accountable and Be Humorous!"
    Note To Self: "I will NOT give up on Me!!"
    #Neverlosinganotherday

MdavisUSF is just really nice. (+1000) MdavisUSF is just really nice. (+1000) MdavisUSF is just really nice. (+1000) MdavisUSF is just really nice. (+1000) MdavisUSF is just really nice. (+1000) MdavisUSF is just really nice. (+1000) MdavisUSF is just really nice. (+1000) MdavisUSF is just really nice. (+1000) MdavisUSF is just really nice. (+1000) MdavisUSF is just really nice. (+1000) MdavisUSF is just really nice. (+1000)
    331... gained 1 lb thats good i guess could of been worse. seems like once I stoped my one large meal a day everything went to ****.

224.2 on friday (forgot to check in) for a gain of 8 pounds this week...probably because Sunday being my "cheat day" i killed 2 medium 2 topping dominos pies, and then thanksgiving on Thursday...I know most of it is water weight, but still funny to see it up 8 pounds in a week

The push to "one"derland

Originally Posted by Metspride129 View Post
    224.2 on friday (forgot to check in) for a gain of 8 pounds this week...probably because Sunday being my "cheat day" i killed 2 medium 2 topping dominos pies, and then thanksgiving on Thursday...I know most of it is water weight, but still funny to see it up 8 pounds in a week
    That's alright, bro. You deserve it. Make every lift this week count. Push yourself hard and put those calories to work. You are in an awesome position to be absolutely ripped this Spring and Summer and when you're done enjoying that, bulking next Autumn and Winter. You've definitely earned respect for going the distance.

xdjmtx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xdjmtx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xdjmtx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xdjmtx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xdjmtx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xdjmtx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xdjmtx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xdjmtx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xdjmtx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xdjmtx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xdjmtx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by xdjmtx View Post
    In on this. Currently 175 lbs. Had a cut from 220 to 175 from June to present.

Working on cutting till around 145/150, then lean bulking to 170.

Hopefully I have started my lean bulk right before Christmas.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE
    Haven't posted since this post on the first page.

Just an update, down to 157lbs this morning! Lost a total of almost 20 lbs these last (almost three months).

Hoping to reach just under 150 come Christmas.

Good luck everyone, stay strong!

PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DSUP View Post
    You weigh less than I do now, Crystal. If you don't want that to change in the Spring, you'd better buckle down! ;o)
    bet I don't now after these last few weeks but it's on.

Originally Posted by Earlbolus View Post
    It's good to see you're still at it. I know what you mean, you get close and then this barrier just pops up and everything turns sour. You then correct yourself but by the time you're close to where you were everything turns sour again. All I can say is: keep on going! It can take a week, three weeks or three months. But all you can do is to keep on going. In the end, it's a mental game. There is no reason for everything too turn sour at 180, it's just in your mind, the motivation staggers, which is quite normal. We have been cutting for a long time now, it was bound to happen sometime. Remember DSUP's wise words: embrace the hunger. You can do this, I know you can

As for me, don't really know what to expect this coming friday. A good friend is leaving the country for a couple of months and is throwing a huge party thursday, better stay strong. The rest of the week is going reasonably well, had a bit of a binge tuesdaynoon, but I think I somehow made myself stop in time. We'll see what friday brings, today is going good.
    yeah, it's a mental thing, good thing I'm stubborn. Kind of bordering on insane though "doing the same thing and expecting different results" anyway thanks for the encouragement and good luck this week

Originally Posted by live4gs View Post
    I can kind of relate. Diet has been the same but when I checked my weight on Tuesday, I was mad. No real changes just weight is higher. I’ll be doing my weight on Thursday since I am sure Friday will not be a good day to get on the scale.
    Happy Thanksgiving!!!
    Then back to the diet…
    We will get this

Originally Posted by 1Reddress View Post
    Hopefully everyone had a great Thanksgiving! I totally let myself relax and enjoy the cheat day!
    I had my weigh in on Wednesday this week 11/21, since it was the end of my TSN Lean Lady Transformation Challenge!
    I only have 6lbs to go to break that nasty #200 goal mark!! I have to do this!...I WILL do this!

Only a few more weeks left folks! WE are in this together! Let's Rock This!!
    congrats on getting so close to 200

Originally Posted by MdavisUSF View Post
    331... gained 1 lb thats good i guess could of been worse. seems like once I stoped my one large meal a day everything went to ****.
    maybe the one meal just works better for you, no harm in that

Originally Posted by xdjmtx View Post
    Haven't posted since this post on the first page.

Just an update, down to 157lbs this morning! Lost a total of almost 20 lbs these last (almost three months).

Hoping to reach just under 150 come Christmas.

Good luck everyone, stay strong!
    congrats!
    Fat Loss Log - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180898713&p=1652556253#post1652556253

I weighed today....had to get it over with and assess the damage of the last few weeks.

it's worse than I thought possible: in three weeks I went from 180 back up to 201. How is it even possible to gain 21 lbs in a little over 3 weeks? I really don't even know what to say about that other than it sucks and feels like crap. I have done this now more times than i care to count and right now I just have to figure out why and what to do about it.

I guess now it's time to get back up and dust myself off. If there's one thing about me that is both good and bad, it's my complete and utter stubbornness.

So a few questions for those that have lost a good bit of weight:

Did you go on the lose/gain train at first and then it just clicked and you "got it" or did you just make your mind up and do it?

Did it all just click one day for you or was there some event that propelled you to change?

What keeps you motivated?

Ever deal with fear of success or failure on your journey?

Was depression ever an issue? If so did weightloss help the depression or did management of depression help the weightloss?