Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
    Progress not perfection PunkyCindy's Avatar
    PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DSUP View Post
    tl/dr.
    geee thanks (guess I have been whining alot)

how's it going with you?
    Last edited by PunkyCindy; 10-05-2012 at 10:12 AM.
    Hi, I'm Crystal :)
    Fat Loss Log - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180898713&p=1652556253#post1652556253
    11/18/2022 - Starting to fight again. - 275 lbs (highest was 279 lbs)

cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Down to 194.4 lbs today! Glad I'm losing again after being stagnant for about 2 weeks.

Still pushing for 180. Current BF is approx. 18%. Going for 12%.
    *LF Chat Crew
    *Misc KneeDraggers Crew
    *Misc Photography Crew
    *Misc Running Crew
    *Spring Cutters Crew
    *Misc Beard Crew
    *Child-Bearing Hips Crew

MdavisUSF is just really nice. (+1000) MdavisUSF is just really nice. (+1000) MdavisUSF is just really nice. (+1000) MdavisUSF is just really nice. (+1000) MdavisUSF is just really nice. (+1000) MdavisUSF is just really nice. (+1000) MdavisUSF is just really nice. (+1000) MdavisUSF is just really nice. (+1000) MdavisUSF is just really nice. (+1000) MdavisUSF is just really nice. (+1000) MdavisUSF is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Metspride129 View Post
    i've really been busting hump lately, cuz i met an amazing girl on "my fitness pal" (go figure)
    The things we do for women.. Way to go!

Weighed in a 315.8 this morning. down 4.6 lbs on the week. As a side note I found out my keys, wallet and phone weigh 2.2 lbs.

On my last 3 days of "Insanity". I have until Mid December before my company moves back to our old office location and I can start back at 4x a week with the personal trainer there, now i can only make it to see him once a week (in addition to insanity). I am thinking of either picking up Insanity Asylum or checking out the other DVDs until then.

Any suggestions? I have done P90x and as of Sunday Insanity Happy with results so far from both.

Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    for all fruit lovers Anyone who eats blueberries.

I got some yesterday, they're nice and big. With seeds in them. Never had seeded blueberries. That's not the Odd thing though. Usually I nix with my pb. Well I mixed them. And when you bite into them the skin slides off. And the berry part is.. Like rubbery in consistency.the taste is fine. But the consistency is very, slimey/hard to chew. Anyone know why this may be??.
    R.I.P. Crew:
    Zyzz
    Rich Piana
    Dallas Mccarver
    My dreams

*Proud Muscletech supporter*

MdavisUSF is just really nice. (+1000) MdavisUSF is just really nice. (+1000) MdavisUSF is just really nice. (+1000) MdavisUSF is just really nice. (+1000) MdavisUSF is just really nice. (+1000) MdavisUSF is just really nice. (+1000) MdavisUSF is just really nice. (+1000) MdavisUSF is just really nice. (+1000) MdavisUSF is just really nice. (+1000) MdavisUSF is just really nice. (+1000) MdavisUSF is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by PunkyCindy View Post
    184 this morning -2 lbs

nevermind about the rest....too hormonal
    And PunkyCindy, Have you had your hormone levels checked? I know a lot of people say that it is the "Lazy Excuse" to be overweight. But I knew something was wrong when I worked out religiously and was very adamant about my dieting for 2 straight years and the scale didn't move past 330. Then the scale went up to 360. I saw my doc, they tested my cortisol levels and my thyroid/test. Turns out my adrenal glands are all F'ed up. I started treatment and the scale started to go back down below that 330 mark. I still cycle on/off my treatment (shh don't tell my doc!) because I don't want my body to become dependent on the meds. before seeing this I was very reluctant to view the hormones as a possible hindrance because I wanted to do it all naturally, well naturally didnt work for almost 2 years. If your doing everything right and nothing is happening, dont rulle out underlyign medical conditions. especially with oyu mentioning being sleepy during the day

PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MdavisUSF View Post
    And PunkyCindy, Have you had your hormone levels checked? I know a lot of people say that it is the "Lazy Excuse" to be overweight. But I knew something was wrong when I worked out religiously and was very adamant about my dieting for 2 straight years and the scale didn't move past 330. Then the scale went up to 360. I saw my doc, they tested my cortisol levels and my thyroid/test. Turns out my adrenal glands are all F'ed up. I started treatment and the scale started to go back down below that 330 mark. I still cycle on/off my treatment (shh don't tell my doc!) because I don't want my body to become dependent on the meds. before seeing this I was very reluctant to view the hormones as a possible hindrance because I wanted to do it all naturally, well naturally didnt work for almost 2 years. If your doing everything right and nothing is happening, dont rulle out underlyign medical conditions. especially with oyu mentioning being sleepy during the day
    Everything is good on that front luckily, but thanks for the concern. For me it's the emotional crap and depression. By hormonal I meant normal female hormonal whining lol

edited to add.....just got back from gym and feeling better. Squat rack always works wonders. PR on bench too. I did 95 lbs for a full 3 sets of 5 so whoo hoo!
    Fat Loss Log - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180898713&p=1652556253#post1652556253

Everything is good on that front luckily, but thanks for the concern. For me it's the emotional crap and depression. By hormonal I meant normal female hormonal whining lol

edited to add.....just got back from gym and feeling better. Squat rack always works wonders. PR on bench too. I did 95 lbs for a full 3 sets of 5 so whoo hoo!
    Hmm that response was actually before you edited out your journal entry. But well glad to hear that is all OK.

DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    how's it going with you?
    Well, I put on almost 15 pounds in the last five weeks (imagine how much fun THAT must have been). It's eatin' season! I'm looking at a long winter of eating big and lifting heavy in preparation for next Spring's cut. This year, I dropped more total weight and got lower than I did the year before. Next year is going to be fun. In the meantime, I'm going to redouble my efforts on squats and deads and try not to hurt myself.

That advice you got up above about getting some bloodwork done to make sure you're not fighting an uphill battle against your own system was good. If there is something you can do to even stuff out, that's good. Keep fighting the good fight. Remember, progress is progress. Besides, what else are you gonna do? Give up?
    "It doesn't matter what exercise you do, but man was made to move, to eat sparingly, to work hard and to screw as much as he can manage. Do all that, and you will look as good as your genes will let you, be content as the arseholes around you will allow, and maybe get a few screws. The particular virtues of weight training are in the discipline it brings to both mind and body, and, if you do it right, it will make you look good naked and do well what you got your clothes off to do." Georgeoz

Metspride129 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Metspride129 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Metspride129 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Metspride129 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Metspride129 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Metspride129 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Metspride129 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Metspride129 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Metspride129 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Metspride129 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Metspride129 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    The things we do for women.. Way to go!
    LMAO tell me about it. Its gonna be worth it though, she's a really good girl, i just can't wait to see her.
    White Blood 2.0 Log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141970231 COMPLETED
    PROnom 23 Log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149041523 COMPLETED

The push to "one"derland
    Jan 1: 257 | Jan 8: 252 | Jan 15: 251.4

And Granddaughter 1-6-13 live4gs's Avatar
    live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Been a busy week not any real work outs. Now I am trying to get diet back under control. I’ll have to do my weigh in on Saturday. Woke up had coffee & breakfast before I remembered it was Friday.

DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    LMAO tell me about it. Its gonna be worth it though, she's a really good girl, i just can't wait to see her.
    Somebody's in LOOOOOVE! )
    "It doesn't matter what exercise you do, but man was made to move, to eat sparingly, to work hard and to screw as much as he can manage. Do all that, and you will look as good as your genes will let you, be content as the arseholes around you will allow, and maybe get a few screws. The particular virtues of weight training are in the discipline it brings to both mind and body, and, if you do it right, it will make you look good naked and do well what you got your clothes off to do." Georgeoz

Hmm that response was actually before you edited out your journal entry. But well glad to hear that is all OK.
    I just wanted to let you know that if I sounded like I was dismissing you that I'm not. I do appreciate your suggestion. I see results when I'm consistent on everything...that's why I get so mad at myself. The battle is me against myself...I'm an emotional eater and I'm really having to reprogram the way I think. Anyway, thank you again.

Originally Posted by DSUP View Post
    Well, I put on almost 15 pounds in the last five weeks (imagine how much fun THAT must have been). It's eatin' season! I'm looking at a long winter of eating big and lifting heavy in preparation for next Spring's cut. This year, I dropped more total weight and got lower than I did the year before. Next year is going to be fun. In the meantime, I'm going to redouble my efforts on squats and deads and try not to hurt myself.

That advice you got up above about getting some bloodwork done to make sure you're not fighting an uphill battle against your own system was good. If there is something you can do to even stuff out, that's good. Keep fighting the good fight. Remember, progress is progress. Besides, what else are you gonna do? Give up?
    Can I just say that I hate you!!! Eating season...gonna have to remember that. Hopefully I can get a license for eating season next year.

consistency is my problem...that's why I get so frustrated. I'm the only one in my way, tough cookie to swallow.

Congrats on your cut this year and good luck with that bulk....how many years have you done this again?

how many years have you done this again?
    I lost the bulk of my bulk in 2008 and did a bulk/cut cycle in 09/10, 10/11, and this last one in 11/12.

I don't know what to tell you about that emotional eating thing. Maybe you should replace eating with another passion (if you know what I'm sayin' ;o)

Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    She'll fall in love with you. No doubt.
    R.I.P. Crew:
    Zyzz
    Rich Piana
    Dallas Mccarver
    My dreams

Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000)
    It's official - whatever semblance of abs I had showing are now all gone. I have a layer of flab in my midsection. And I've told myself that it's all for a good cause and that I will have to go through this for a couple of iterations of All Pro's. But it's still hard to do, mentally.

Sigh. I am now really considering doing IF with my bulk, based on discussions in another thread -- low carb on most other days, and just eat well on/after workout days.

Originally Posted by Voxmusculus View Post
    It's official - whatever semblance of abs I had showing are now all gone. I have a layer of flab in my midsection. And I've told myself that it's all for a good cause and that I will have to go through this for a couple of iterations of All Pro's. But it's still hard to do, mentally.

Sigh. I am now really considering doing IF with my bulk, based on discussions in another thread -- low carb on most other days, and just eat well on/after workout days.

hang in there, it will be worth it

my latest update pic. lighting terrible, battery going dead on camera, had to lighten in a photo editor. Not much progress on stomach, but I think my butt's looking better.

Metspride129 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Metspride129 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Metspride129 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Metspride129 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Metspride129 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Metspride129 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Metspride129 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Metspride129 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Metspride129 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Metspride129 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Metspride129 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Ummabeast View Post
    She'll fall in love with you. No doubt.
    man, i hope so... situation we are in really sucks, but we're gonna make it work.

and @ DSUP - shut it! lmao
    White Blood 2.0 Log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141970231 COMPLETED
    PROnom 23 Log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149041523 COMPLETED

The push to "one"derland

my latest update pic. lighting terrible, battery going dead on camera, had to lighten in a photo editor. Not much progress on stomach, but I think my butt's looking better.

keep it going! making wonderful progress. i remember ur original pictures from a few months back, and there's a huge change!

The push to "one"derland

1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Keep up the awesome work! After seeing your progress pics, there is definitely improvement!
    I can totally relate to the emotional eating...I didn't lose any weight this week (thankfully no gains) due to a lot of stress and not eating like I should...I swear I had a day I gained 6lbs!! thank goodness I worked out this week or those pounds would have latched on!! lol

This is such a great group that helps motivate each other....if we keep coming back here there's NO way we can fail...Right?!!

Have an awesome weekend!
    *****://instagram.com/1Reddress
    *****://twitter.com/1Reddress

"Be honest, Be Accountable and Be Humorous!"
    Note To Self: "I will NOT give up on Me!!"
    #Neverlosinganotherday

To me seems like you're making wonderful progress.
    Keep it up!.
    R.I.P. Crew:
    Zyzz
    Rich Piana
    Dallas Mccarver
    My dreams

Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000)

You're looking great, C! Good progress, keep it up.

Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Great progress Crystal, you are definitely doing an awesome job. Metspride, I can see progress on your pictures too bro. I hope everything turns out with this new girl of yours.

Everyone thanks for the kind words, I am extra motivated now to not drink this evening. It's been six days without alcohol now and tonight will be wild. But I will stay strong, for we have a journey to complete!

Thanks everyone....80 days !

loved this one

Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Ugh. So I caught a cold Been sneezing nonstop all day, definitely not too happy about that.

In better news today was my first day of reverse dieting, felt sooo good mentally even though I only upped calories by 200 for this week

Originally Posted by Winfamy View Post
    Ugh. So I caught a cold Been sneezing nonstop all day, definitely not too happy about that.

In better news today was my first day of reverse dieting, felt sooo good mentally even though I only upped calories by 200 for this week
    Welcome to the dark side!

Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Voxmusculus View Post
    Welcome to the dark side!
    hahaha thanks! Not yet though will take three weeks to get to a surplus, but I can feel it already!

1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Winfamy View Post

Awwww...bummer!! Wishing you a speedy recovery!

Reverse dieting? That has been my problem all along! LOL
    *****://instagram.com/1Reddress
    *****://twitter.com/1Reddress

"Be honest, Be Accountable and Be Humorous!"
    Note To Self: "I will NOT give up on Me!!"
    #Neverlosinganotherday

Originally Posted by 1Reddress View Post
    Awwww...bummer!! Wishing you a speedy recovery!

Reverse dieting? That has been my problem all along! LOL
    Thank you! and hahaha yeah I know the feeling... bulked for ~22 years myself! Just kinda forgot to lift...