Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    yankeekid15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yankeekid15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yankeekid15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yankeekid15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yankeekid15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yankeekid15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yankeekid15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yankeekid15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yankeekid15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yankeekid15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yankeekid15 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up ***Yankeekid15 is Getting Huge With Mass-Tech feat. the Lovely Melanie Iglesias!***

I was lucky enough to be chosen to log MuscleTech's new weight gainer, Mass-Tech! So, first off I'd like to thank MuscleTechJake for giving me this opportunity! I've never done a log before, so please bear with me if it's not up to par with some of the others on here. I will try my best, and update this log every day. I'll also be posting some pictures for your viewing pleasure as an added bonus for following my log, which you will see below

I came home today to find a 9.5lb. box from MuscleTech waiting on my doorstep. I was ecstatic to see that it had finally come! MTJake had said that there would be a little surprise for us along with the Mass-Tech, and boy what a surprise it was! A full tub of Anotest!

I figured the best thing to do would be to stack the two products and log both at the same time. Here is the breakdown of how I will be using the products, and also my workouts for the next 2 weeks or so:

**Mass-Tech**: 1 serving=5 scoops...I'll be taking 1 full serving a day, but splitting this up into 2, 2.5 scoop servings. Most likely I will have 1 shake post-workout, and 1 about an hour before I go to sleep.
    **Anotest**: 1 serving=1 scoop...I'll be taking 1 full serving a day in the morning with breakfast. Possibly upping this to 2 scoops daily as time goes on.

**Weekly Routine**:
    -Monday: Chest
    -Tuesday: Back/Abs
    -Wednesday: Legs
    -Thursday: Shoulders/Abs
    -Friday: Biceps/Triceps
    -Saturday: Off
    -Sunday: Off

Goals Of This Log: It is extremely hard for me to gain weight, so I really hope to gain a few pounds and some lean muscle mass. I weighed in this morning at 204, so I'd like to gain at least 3 pounds from this. Obviously, with a weight gainer, or any other supplement, you can't just solely rely on the products. You need a strict diet, a strong workout program, and a lot of sleep. I hope to have and maintain all three of those things throughout this log.

**My Background**:
    Height: 6'1"
    Starting Weight: 204
    Hobbies/Interests: Baseball, Working Out, Music, Photography
    Fun Facts: In my sophomore year in college, I was lucky enough to get a walk on tryout for the baseball team, and have been on the team since.....The beginning of the summer before my freshman year in college, I weighed in at 167, so I've definitely come a long way. I started working out on a regular basis during that summer.

Now here's the picture I promised you guys for following along. Enjoy!

Melanie Iglesias, for those who are wondering! You'll be getting those daily in here as a little thanks for sticking around for my log.

Once again, I really appreciate MTJake for hooking me up with this stack to log. Thanks to everyone in advance for following along, and be on the lookout tomorrow when I begin! Get ready to have some fun in here!
    Last edited by yankeekid15; 08-31-2012 at 08:05 AM.
    MuscleTech Mass-Tech and Anotest Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147777893&p=941454803#post941454803

"I will! I am! I can! I will actualize my dream. I will press ahead. I will settle down and see it through. I will solve the problems. I will pay the price. I will never walk away from my dream until I see my dream walk away: Alert! Alive! Achieved!"

PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Awsome start for a good looking log
    Visit these educational sites on nutritional and supplemental advice:
    AlanAragonblog.com
    BroScience.com

★ ★ ★ ★ ★

yankeekid15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yankeekid15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yankeekid15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yankeekid15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yankeekid15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yankeekid15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yankeekid15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yankeekid15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yankeekid15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yankeekid15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yankeekid15 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by PhiDelt234 View Post
    Awsome start for a good looking log
    Thanks man, I appreciate it.
    MuscleTech Mass-Tech and Anotest Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147777893&p=941454803#post941454803

"I will! I am! I can! I will actualize my dream. I will press ahead. I will settle down and see it through. I will solve the problems. I will pay the price. I will never walk away from my dream until I see my dream walk away: Alert! Alive! Achieved!"

Woke up and got right to it today. Took 1 scoop of Anotest and mixed in about 6oz. of water.

Mixability 9/10: Mixed almost perfectly with a few shakes in a water bottle. There were a few particles floating at the top, but not too much to complain about.

Taste 10/10: I loved it! Reminded me of Koolaid a bit. Not too sweet or too sour. Very smooth and refreshing.

That's all I can really comment on at this time since it's the first serving. I'll be heading to the gym in about 15 mins, and then after it will be time for my first 2.5 scoop serving of Mass-Tech!

Please bear with me today since I will be moving back into my apartment at school, so I might not get the chance to update again until later on tonight.

Melanie says good morning!

Just got back from the gym. Today was Biceps/Triceps day, my favorite day of the week because well who doesn't want to see the veins and pumps in their arms? Here's my workouts:

90 seconds rest between each set

Barbell curls
    15x55lbs
    15x65lbs
    12x75lbs
    21x45lbs

SUPERSET
    Single arm Cable curls
    15x25lbs
    15x25lbs
    12x30lbs
    Pull ups
    1x10
    1x7
    1x5

Skullcrushers
    20x35lbs
    15x45lbs
    12x55lbs drop set 12x35lbs

Single arm pushdowns
    2x15x25lbs
    Single arm reverse pushdowns
    2x15x25lbs
    Single arm ball pushdowns
    2x15x25lbs

SUPERSET
    Bench dips
    2x30
    Alternate standing dumbbell curls
    2x20x25lbs each arm

Got a great pump going today! Felt a bit more energized from the Anotest this morning as well! Went right into the kitchen when I got home, and mixed myself up some MassTech.

Mixability 9/10: Mixed this with 16oz of lowfat milk. There was a few leftover clumps, but they didn't taste terrible so no complaints. Was very thick, probably because of the milk, but I can't mix protein with water since I hate the way it tastes haha. The texture was very smooth, almost milkshake like.

Taste 9.5/10: Tasted great, like the rest of the new products from MuscleTech that I've sampled in the past. It was like I was drinking a milkshake from an ice cream parlor. Really delicious!

Like the Anotest, I cannot comment on anything else at this time.

Unfortunately, I came home to find some bad news from REC. REC is a tool that NCAA athletes use to find out if certain supplements are OK to use, and if something in them will cause a positive drug test during the year. So I sent in my inquiry last night about Mass-Tech and Anotest. Luckily, nothing wrong with Mass-Tech, the main thing we are required to log. However, the Anotest came up with a red flag since it's a testosterone boosting supplement. Here is the caption they sent to me regarding Anotest:

"MuscleTech ANOTEST lists ingredients (and the products in general) that claim to help increase testosterone levels; elevated testosterone levels could result in a positive drug test. We suggest you do not consume products that claim to increase testosterone, as these products are often times susceptible to being contaminated."

So unfortunately, it looks like I will have to stop logging this product, and save it for winter break, where there is no drug testing. Really upsetting since I was looking forward to using this, but I do not want to take a chance at receiving a positive drug test.

The next two days are off days. Does anyone know if we should continue to use Mass-Tech on off-days or only on days we work out?

And of course, a little treat for my followers!

yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lovely..and I'm not talking about Melanie..lol

Originally Posted by yakuzastyle View Post
    Lovely..and I'm not talking about Melanie..lol
    Yeah sure you're not haha

Usually some proteins give me stomach discomfort, so I'm happy to report that it's been a couple hours after I've had my first serving of Mass-Tech and I haven't had any issues at all!

Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by yankeekid15 View Post
    Usually some proteins give me stomach discomfort, so I'm happy to report that it's been a couple hours after I've had my first serving of Mass-Tech and I haven't had any issues at all!
    Good Stuff, Same here!
    Nutrabio Lead Rep
    Nutrabio X BioCrew Leader

Full Label Disclosure, Therapeutic Doses, No Fillers/Additives

Go to https://goo.gl/YoaZwv for free samples!

#WITHOUTCOMPROMISE - IG @ericbarnes28

Originally Posted by Kon_Rock View Post
    Good Stuff, Same here!
    Thanks man! Good to hear yours is going well too

Finally all moved back into my apartment at college for my senior year. Still pretty upset that I'm not going to be able to log Anotest for a while though. I will continue taking Mass-Tech throughout the weekend, although they are my off-days from training. The extra calories and protein will help each day. I'll be posting a few updates throughout the weekend.

So today is off day #1. I had my first 2.5 scoop serving already in between breakfast and lunch. Still no stomach discomfort so that is continuing to be a plus for me. I'll have my second serving of Mass-Tech in about an hour or so. I'll post up in here again tomorrow with any news or updates.

Here's the daily dose of Melanie

Hey guys. Checking in this morning before I head to the gym. Today is Chest Day!

I will not be taking Anotest this morning like I did on Friday since I will no longer be logging this product until further notice. I plan to take 2.5 scoops of Mass-Tech post-workout and another 2.5 scoops about an hour before I go to sleep tonight.

I'll have my workout up here in a little bit, plus since I didn't post on here yesterday you'll be getting a double dose of Melanie today! One with this post, and one with the next!

Back from the gym. Awesome workout. I felt really good today. Great energy throughout the entire workout. I haven't benched in a long time. I've had some elbows issues over the past year so I usually use dumbbells instead so I can control each arm and movement a bit better. But today I was feeling it a little so I decided to give it a go. Here's my workout from today:

Bench press
    12x135lbs
    10x145lbs
    8x165lbs
    6x185lbs
    4x205lbs
    2x215lbs
    (rest 2 minutes between sets)

Incline dumbbell press
    12x55lbs
    12x60lbs
    12x65lbs
    12x65lbs
    (rest 90secs between sets)

SUPERSET
    Incline dumbbell flys
    4x12x25lbs w/4 count hold at bottom
    Machine flys
    4x12x70lbs w/4 count hold at top
    (rest 90secs between sets)

Push-ups
    3x20 reps
    (rest 60secs between sets)

I will most likely start out my chest workout the same way next Monday to see if there are any strength gains at all to compare. I struggled a bit with the last 2 reps, but I feel confident that I can go up in weight next week. I had my first 2.5 scoop serving as soon as I got home from the gym. Still not having any stomach issues at all thankfully. Really enjoying logging this so far!

Here's your second dose of Melanie as promised!

Team MuscleTech Rep MuscleTechJake's Avatar
    MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Nice log, huge bummer about AnoTest.

Keep Mass-Tech going on off-days as well for the cals. As for the pics, they seem to be making this one of the busier Mass-Tech logs with good reason lol. Subbed.
    Team MuscleTech Rep

★ VOTE PHASE8 – Nominated for Supplement of the Year, Breakout Supplement of the Year, and Best Overall Protein Powder ★
    ★Combine your 10% OFF Coupon Code for Voting with any of the deals below!★

B1G1 FREE PHASE8 (4.4 Lb Tubs!!)
    B1G1 FREE CREACORE (All Flavors!)
    B1G1 FREE NEUROCORE

★★★ FREE MuscleTech Samples ★★★ (Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite, NeuroCore, Anabolic Halo)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151312683

Originally Posted by MuscleTechJake View Post
    Nice log, huge bummer about AnoTest.

Keep Mass-Tech going on off-days as well for the cals. As for the pics, they seem to be making this one of the busier Mass-Tech logs with good reason lol. Subbed.
    Thanks for the sub! And yeah I'm pretty upset about the Anotest, but I really appreciate you sending that out as well! I'll be using it sometime in the future for sure!

Feeling pretty tight today from my chest workout yesterday. Heading to the gym in a few hours since I've had class all day, and still have another one tonight. Can't wait to hit the gym for my back workout though! I'll leave you guys with a little pre-workout Melanie

Didn't get the chance to post my workout last night. Got home, had my Mass-Tech, showered, and went to bed haha. I was dead since it was my first day of classes and I usually don't work out at night. Anyways, here's my back workout from yesterday:

Bent over barbell rows
    20xbar - warmup
    15x110lbs
    12x135lbs
    10x155lbs
    10x175lbs
    10x200lbs
    10x220lbs

Wide grip lat Pulldowns
    10,10,10x3
    75lbs,87.5lbs,100lbs
    87.5lbs,100lbs,112.5lbs

SUPERSET
    One arm dumbbell rows
    20,20,20 increasing weight
    45lbs, 55lbs, 70lbs
    TRX Rows
    Max reps

Seated cable rows
    Drop sets 15,15x3
    97.5lbs,77.5lbs
    107.5lbs,87.5lbs
    107.5lbs,87.5lbs

ABS FINISHER
    25 crunches
    25 reverse crunches
    25 flutter kicks each leg (50 total)
    Repeat 2x w/no rest

Another thing that happened yesterday was that I had 5 scoops of Mass-Tech in 1 sitting immediately after my workout. I had classes all day, so I didn't have the opportunity to have 2 2.5 scoop servings like I've been having. Surprisingly, it mixed very well and wasn't as thick as I thought it would be. Didn't feel bad at all after taking it either. Today I'll be back to my normal routine with 2 shakes a day.

Something that I've noticed since I started Mass-Tech is that I feel like my muscles are staying more full, even after my pump is gone when I'm done working out. I won't be weighing myself until Friday, but I really feel like I've already put on some weight!

I'll be doing legs today, so look for an update later on. Here's some Melanie owed to you guys from last night.

Sorry for all of you Cowboys fans out there, or any other NFL team fans, but I have to rep BIG BLUE tonight! Gotta start out the season on the right foot. Let's Go G-Men!

MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sorry for all of you Cowboys fans out there, or any other NFL team fans, but I have to rep BIG BLUE tonight! Gotta start out the season on the right foot. Let's Go G-Men!

Amen to that. I'm a huge Giants fan. Plus I got Eli, Nicks, Wilson, and Demarco Murray all on one of my two fantasy teams..needless to say I'm pumped for football tn.
    Team MuscleTech Rep

★ VOTE PHASE8 – Nominated for Supplement of the Year, Breakout Supplement of the Year, and Best Overall Protein Powder ★

B1G1 FREE NEUROCORE

★★★ FREE MuscleTech Samples ★★★ (Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite, NeuroCore, Anabolic Halo)

Amen to that. I'm a huge Giants fan. Plus I got Eli, Nicks, Wilson, and Demarco Murray all on one of my two fantasy teams..needless to say I'm pumped for football tn.
    Can't wait as well!

Just got back from the gym. Did a lower body emphasis kettlebell workout today. Very quick moving with little rest. Total time spent in the gym was about 30 mins. Here's what it looked like:

Double Kettlebell Front Squat - 2 x 10 x 45 lbs
    Jump Squat w/Knee Tuck - 2 x 10
    Kettlebell Wall Sit - 2 x 60 sec x 45 lbs
    (rest 90 secs and repeat)

Kettlebell Clean from Ground - 2 x 10 each side x 45 lbs
    Alternate 1-Arm Kettlebell Lunges - 2 x 10 each side x 45 lbs

Alt Double Kettlebell 1-Leg Deadlift - 2 x 10 each side x 45 lbs
    Double Kettlebell Sumo Deadlift - 2 x 10 x 90 lbs

1-Hand Kettlebell Swing - 2 x 30 sec each side
    (rest 30 secs and repeat)

110lb Tire Flips - 2 x 60 sec
    (rest 30 secs and repeat)

Needless to say, there was a lot of sweat by the end of the workout. It was very good, especially for college students like myself who don't have a lot of time in between classes. Very quick and effective workout for sure. Here's some Melanie for you guys as usual! See you tomorrow!

Last edited by yankeekid15; 09-05-2012 at 02:10 PM.

Shoulder Day! A lot of work, but I love to see the veins popping in my shoulders. Makes me feel good about my workouts haha. Definitely feeling sore after this one for sure. Here's how it went today:

Seated Dumbbell Shoulder Press:
    20x20lbs (warm-up set)
    12x30lbs
    10x35lbs
    10x40lbs
    8x45lbs
    6x50lbs

Dumbbell Front/Side Raises:
    10 front, 10 side x 20lbs
    4 sets with 60 seconds rest

45lb Plate Face Pulls:
    5x20 reps
    60 seconds rest

65lb Dumbbell Shrugs:
    3x12 reps
    Hold 1 second for each rep # (ex. 1st rep hold for 1 second, 2nd rep hold for 2
    seconds, etc)

ABS:
    Knee raises 3x25
    Crunches w/25lb plate 3x30
    Standing 45lb Plate Twists 3x25 each side

I switched up the way I took Mass-Tech today again. Had one 2.5 scoop serving an hour before my workout, and then another when I got home from the gym. I didn't feel too good the last couple of days in the morning when I woke up since I've been taking it about an hour before I go to sleep. But I'm trying to see if this helps at all by taking it this way. Daily dose of Melanie coming right up! Last workout of the week tomorrow, and the 1-week mark weigh-in as well!

Nice past few sessions, this time a little more conventional. Pretty bad-ass you could get the tire-flips in the last one, what kind of gym do you train at?
    Team MuscleTech Rep

B1G1 FREE NEUROCORE

Nice past few sessions, this time a little more conventional. Pretty bad-ass you could get the tire-flips in the last one, what kind of gym do you train at?
    I work out at my school gym. My roommate is one of the building managers there so he has access to anything we want to use. They have a room with like 5 huge tires in it. I wanted to add the tire into my workout today with a tire battle finisher (60 secs x3 sets of pushing the tire back and forth with a partner while it's upright) but my roommate wasn't around to work out today unfortunately so i couldnt get into the room.

yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Shoulder Day! A lot of work, but I love to see the veins popping in my shoulders. Makes me feel good about my workouts haha. Definitely feeling sore after this one for sure. Here's how it went today:
    Veins popping is a good thing!

Go Girl!

Originally Posted by yakuzastyle View Post
    Veins popping is a good thing!

Go Girl!
    Haha yeah veins popping is GREAT thing. And she sure knows how to work it!

Best day of the week - Friday. Bi's and Tri's today. Can't wait to get into the gym for my last workout of the week! Heading there after class, hopefully I'll get there around 2:30. Ready to get this weekend started with an amazing workout today. Heading down to Baltimore to watch the Yankees/Orioles game tomorrow night with my family, and I really hope the Yanks can pull a win out for us. Its been a pretty miserable time for us New York fans the last two days between the Giants losing on Wednesday and the Yankees basically crumbling right in front our eyes. I still have faith in my teams though! I'll be checking in again after my workout so look out for it in a bit, complete with the lovely Melanie Iglesias of course

Official Agent of Swole™ jeezyreezy's Avatar
    jeezyreezy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeezyreezy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeezyreezy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeezyreezy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeezyreezy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeezyreezy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeezyreezy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeezyreezy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeezyreezy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeezyreezy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeezyreezy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Doing arms today myself and man am I'm looking forward to it

Originally Posted by jeezyreezy View Post
    Doing arms today myself and man am I'm looking forward to it
    Enjoy man! I just got back from the gym. Incredible pump and I feel great!

I'm not gonna be able to get my workout up here until tonight or possibly tomorrow morning because I'm busy the rest of the day. Just wanted to give everyone the heads up!