xcessive1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xcessive1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xcessive1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xcessive1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xcessive1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xcessive1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xcessive1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xcessive1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xcessive1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xcessive1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xcessive1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Making sure I have everything right...

Trying out Kris Gethin's new DTP program & the nutrition recommendations are 20 calories per lb. of bodyweight. Percentages are 50% carbs, 35% protein, 15% fat.

As long as I'm hitting my calories & percentages I shouldnt worry about how many meals I eat or the types of foods that make up my calories?
    This is my first time actually eating a surplus of calories so I'm still unsure.

LJKB is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJKB is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJKB is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJKB is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJKB is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJKB is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJKB is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJKB is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJKB is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJKB is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJKB is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    read the stickies here to calculate macro needs, as going by ratios doesn't work.

cliffs of stickies:

Find your TDEE and add 10-20% to that.

1g-1.5g protein per lb lean body mass

0.4g - 1g fat per lb body mass

rest of cals in carbs (or whatever you want.)

Eat what you want when you want following the above rules. Minimally processed food is ideal for micro nutrient sufficiency, food that tastes good is ideal for being happy and succeeding.
    "Do not dwell in the past do not dream of the future, concentrate your mind on the present moment."