Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 LastLast
    TheTrueVictor is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheTrueVictor is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheTrueVictor is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheTrueVictor is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheTrueVictor is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheTrueVictor is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheTrueVictor is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheTrueVictor is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheTrueVictor is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheTrueVictor is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheTrueVictor is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by SammyJr View Post
    I think they said to message them on FB if you haven't received it yet. sorry to hear man
    Thanks. But get this, I didn't receive it because they sent it to the WRONG address! An address that's not even close to what I typed in the input field when placing the order. Very upset right now, so now I have to try and contact these guys in hopes they respond and send another copy. Rest assure, I won't stop until they send what I paid for...weeks ago!

SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    just watched it. i actually really liked it.

that irony with branch and the horse, ahahaha

Originally Posted by TheTrueVictor View Post
    Thanks. But get this, I didn't receive it because they sent it to the WRONG address! An address that's not even close to what I typed in the input field when placing the order. Very upset right now, so now I have to try and contact these guys in hopes they respond and send another copy. Rest assure, I won't stop until they send what I paid for...weeks ago!
    hope u get it soon brah.
    Full Blown Baby
    Kevin Levrone 100 lbs in my face

Medical Student - Class of 2021 ! :)

DanOsman is not very well liked. (-100) DanOsman is not very well liked. (-100) DanOsman is not very well liked. (-100) DanOsman is not very well liked. (-100) DanOsman is not very well liked. (-100) DanOsman is not very well liked. (-100) DanOsman is not very well liked. (-100) DanOsman is not very well liked. (-100) DanOsman is not very well liked. (-100) DanOsman is not very well liked. (-100) DanOsman is not very well liked. (-100)
    Just finished to watch it, I thought it was enjoyable but I wouldn't see any non BB fan capable of going through the whole movie...

I agree, they really made Phil look like a douche (forgive my French) and honestly he did his best to carry on the image (I really despised his attitude at 1.34.07, it was immature and very weak of him); lol at Branch and Pak, they might have the most different approach to the sport but their physiques are truly a mess...!
    Last thing, although things got better for Roelly since he parted from Granma, this is my first time I get the chance to see some insight related their relationship and I really liked her persona (Sibil)!

guyver79 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyver79 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyver79 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyver79 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyver79 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyver79 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyver79 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyver79 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyver79 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyver79 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyver79 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I really liked it, one thing that stood out was how well it was filmed, it looked great especially coupled with the sound track.

I thought Phil came across fine not at all douchey, Kai I was worried was going to venture into self pity or the film makers make him look that way, but he too came across just fine the film showed them as two very different personalities, which was kinda the point.

Although the highlight has to be branch falling off that horse, I couldn't phuckin breathe I was laughing that much, even now thinking about it as I type I'm laughing!

Registered User JanesLastResort's Avatar
    JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000)
    All jokes aside falling off a horse is no joke. He got lucky as hell.
    lófasz

purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JanesLastResort View Post
    All jokes aside falling off a horse is no joke. He got lucky as hell.
    I felt bad for the guy but damn it looked funny as hell
    tattoos - http://facepolution.deviantart.com/

damnridiculous will become famous soon enough. (+50) damnridiculous will become famous soon enough. (+50) damnridiculous will become famous soon enough. (+50) damnridiculous will become famous soon enough. (+50) damnridiculous will become famous soon enough. (+50) damnridiculous will become famous soon enough. (+50) damnridiculous will become famous soon enough. (+50) damnridiculous will become famous soon enough. (+50) damnridiculous will become famous soon enough. (+50) damnridiculous will become famous soon enough. (+50) damnridiculous will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I grew up in rural Australia, so we had Agriculture as an elective subject. We had a paddock with sheep, horses, etc.

I think it was Grade 10. A girl got bucked off a horse and shattered her hip. Really that stack is no joke, I'm surprised he wasn't more seriously injured. Funny, but might not have been funny had he have landed differently etc

Honestly after listening to, and contributing to, 3 years of Branch hate... I just feel sorry for the guy. He's not what you'd inspire to be in terms of form of physique but the guy gives it everything he's got and seeing him with his daughter makes me realize he is just a regular person doing his best. Feels bad man...

/old age sympathy
    Last edited by damnridiculous; 04-10-2014 at 03:09 AM.

MrHankeypumped will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrHankeypumped will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrHankeypumped will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrHankeypumped will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrHankeypumped will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrHankeypumped will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrHankeypumped will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrHankeypumped will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrHankeypumped will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrHankeypumped will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrHankeypumped will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i dont think there are any Branch hate, it's just joking around about his training style and red neck cowboy look. nothing serious imo.

for the rest, he seems like a good dude. srs.

and yes, the horse scene was funny as fuark but that kind of sh*t can end up in intensive care services.

orb85750 will become famous soon enough. (+50) orb85750 will become famous soon enough. (+50) orb85750 will become famous soon enough. (+50) orb85750 will become famous soon enough. (+50) orb85750 will become famous soon enough. (+50) orb85750 will become famous soon enough. (+50) orb85750 will become famous soon enough. (+50) orb85750 will become famous soon enough. (+50) orb85750 will become famous soon enough. (+50) orb85750 will become famous soon enough. (+50) orb85750 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DanOsman View Post
    Just finished to watch it, I thought it was enjoyable but I wouldn't see any non BB fan capable of going through the whole movie...
    How about for someone who likes old-school BB, but is unhappy with the current mutant physiques -- still worth watching for other reasons?

Draidy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by orb85750 View Post
    How about for someone who likes old-school BB, but is unhappy with the current mutant physiques -- still worth watching for other reasons?
    I think it is.

Does anybody know what Kai is saying at 1:16:44? I can't hear him

RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by orb85750 View Post
    Of course, it's the "behind the scene" of bodybuilding, the physiques don't have much to do with the movie.

Originally Posted by Draidy View Post
    I think it is.

Does anybody know what Kai is saying at 1:16:44? I can't hear him
    "I expect to be the last man standing this year."

kidgeek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kidgeek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kidgeek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kidgeek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kidgeek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kidgeek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kidgeek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kidgeek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kidgeek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kidgeek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kidgeek has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I just watched this. I had no expectations and have not seen Pumping Iron. That is definitely now on my list.
    I thought it was a little slow paced, but I liked seeing the various psychologies between those dudes. I don't know much about Kai, but I feel like they tried to make him into the Buddha of bodybuilding. He did seem cool and very chill compared to Phil. I do think Phil looked better overall in the final competition. I was entertained.
    Instagram: @kidgeek_fitness

ProSupp'd Captain's log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160487731

Alpha Amino: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160189321

Isatori Restoraid: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158130053

Cellucor SuperHD: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161659873&p=1239538743#post1239538743

sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by kidgeek View Post
    I just watched this. I had no expectations and have not seen Pumping Iron. That is definitely now on my list.
    I thought it was a little slow paced, but I liked seeing the various psychologies between those dudes. I don't know much about Kai, but I feel like they tried to make him into the Buddha of bodybuilding. He did seem cool and very chill compared to Phil. I do think Phil looked better overall in the final competition. I was entertained.
    Would definitely recommend Pumping Iron, it is leagues above GI. I watched it before I started taking lifting seriously and thoroughly enjoyed it, and have watched it at least 20+ times

extricate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) extricate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) extricate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) extricate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) extricate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) extricate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) extricate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) extricate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) extricate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) extricate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) extricate has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Pumping Iron >>>>>>>>>>>Generation Iron

Registered User orderoutofchaos's Avatar
    orderoutofchaos is just really nice. (+1000) orderoutofchaos is just really nice. (+1000) orderoutofchaos is just really nice. (+1000) orderoutofchaos is just really nice. (+1000) orderoutofchaos is just really nice. (+1000) orderoutofchaos is just really nice. (+1000) orderoutofchaos is just really nice. (+1000) orderoutofchaos is just really nice. (+1000) orderoutofchaos is just really nice. (+1000) orderoutofchaos is just really nice. (+1000) orderoutofchaos is just really nice. (+1000)
    I didn't like it much. There was no trippy moment in it like when they show Arnold doing concentration curls and theres this eerie sci fi music like whatever Arnold is doing is space alien like. it was like a flex magazine in motion to me. Noone really did much on camera while being in tip top shape. Wolf and Branch were pale as ghosts. The rivalry between Kai and Phil was too bratty like 2 high school sophomores.

Phil heath had a chance to really say some pretty incredible things, his views on the world, the body and the future etc or his future even.....But instead his whole focus was talking about how hes not a brat like everyone thinks he is.....:/

patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lifetime natural bodybuilder, and certified nutritionist.
    youtube.com/watch?v=bCHbsUEiyjU

TheTrueVictor is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheTrueVictor is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheTrueVictor is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheTrueVictor is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheTrueVictor is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheTrueVictor is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheTrueVictor is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheTrueVictor is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheTrueVictor is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheTrueVictor is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheTrueVictor is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by SammyJr View Post
    hope u get it soon brah.
    So, after over a week of frustration and non-stop emails, I FINALLY received it yesterday and watched it. It was good! Was it better than Pumping Iron? No. But good nonetheless.

Funniest part of the film for me was when NPC competitor Ryan Watson and Ben Pakulski were in a restaurant ordering sushi and Ryan incorrectly pronounced that he wanted the "titi roll." lol

Bokula is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bokula is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bokula is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bokula is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bokula is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bokula is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bokula is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bokula is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bokula is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bokula is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bokula is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by orderoutofchaos View Post
    Phil heath had a chance to really say some pretty incredible things, his views on the world, the body and the future etc or his future even.....But instead his whole focus was talking about how hes not a brat like everyone thinks he is.....:/
    He probably talked way more then what they've put in movie. They took the footage they thought is most interesting, and necessary to build hope.
    You can never know whats going on behind the scenes

JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I really like it, showed the stuggles of some, like Kai and Victor, touched on performance enhancers, and just a great docudrama that I felt is sincere
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Online coaching avilable
    ******** Great Physique Fitness https://www.********.com/Great-Physique-Fitness-575323199169735/?ref=hl
    Twitter SmetonFitness https://twitter.com/SmetonFitness
    Instagram https://www.instagram.com/great_physique_fitness/?hl=en

buzzbot is a complete loser! (-2000) buzzbot is a complete loser! (-2000) buzzbot is a complete loser! (-2000) buzzbot is a complete loser! (-2000) buzzbot is a complete loser! (-2000) buzzbot is a complete loser! (-2000) buzzbot is a complete loser! (-2000) buzzbot is a complete loser! (-2000) buzzbot is a complete loser! (-2000) buzzbot is a complete loser! (-2000) buzzbot is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by extricate View Post
    Pumping Iron >>>>>>>>>>>Generation Iron

Generation iron was way funnier, the horse the audition, not even Arnold can touch that

Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by JohnSmeton View Post
    I really like it, showed the stuggles of some, like Kai and Victor, touched on performance enhancers, and just a great docudrama that I felt is sincere
    This.
    I thought it was quite well done!

Personal Best: 18 miles runningregime's Avatar
    runningregime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) runningregime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) runningregime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) runningregime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) runningregime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) runningregime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) runningregime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) runningregime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) runningregime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) runningregime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) runningregime has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I liked it. Dennis Wolf has a hot step-daughter.
    It's just bodybuilding... y u heff to be mad?

Bulking on Candito Linear Program (Strength/Hypertrophy).

1RM Deadlift - 130kg
    5RM Squat - 110kg
    5RM Bench - 90kg (with spot)

satoups will become famous soon enough. (+50) satoups will become famous soon enough. (+50) satoups will become famous soon enough. (+50) satoups will become famous soon enough. (+50) satoups will become famous soon enough. (+50) satoups will become famous soon enough. (+50) satoups will become famous soon enough. (+50) satoups will become famous soon enough. (+50) satoups will become famous soon enough. (+50) satoups will become famous soon enough. (+50) satoups will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just watch it and at best okay, don't think I would watch it again. Something about the movie that just didn't grab me. Oh well...........

hugeaiden is just really nice. (+1000) hugeaiden is just really nice. (+1000) hugeaiden is just really nice. (+1000) hugeaiden is just really nice. (+1000) hugeaiden is just really nice. (+1000) hugeaiden is just really nice. (+1000) hugeaiden is just really nice. (+1000) hugeaiden is just really nice. (+1000) hugeaiden is just really nice. (+1000) hugeaiden is just really nice. (+1000) hugeaiden is just really nice. (+1000)
    It was good, but still kind of wish it got into the dirty side of bb but that'll never happen. Overall it was ok, glad I didn't pay for it lol
    Lifts at 101 KG BW
    Squat- 190 KG in comp
    Bench- 125 KG in comp, 135kg unofficial
    Deadlift 230 KG in comp

Need cutting motivation? check my thread

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158485273&pagenumber=

littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000)
    If Generation Iron was just a series of short clips on YouTube, I'd think "hey, these are really good." But I think it mostly fails as a theatrical motion picture. There's no real narrative, no story, no real conflict. The athletes might talk about sacrifice, but we don't actually see any of it. Probably the most interesting person on screen was Grandma- but we only saw her hanging out in the hotel room. Why not show her actually digging into Roelly?

Pumping Iron held some interest to non-bodybuilders because it told a story and gave an insight into a world that many people never saw before. There may never be another Arnold, but you can't tell me they couldn't have found far more interesting stuff about most of the men they profiled.

All about some GAINZ! IIISpartacusIII's Avatar
    IIISpartacusIII is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IIISpartacusIII is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IIISpartacusIII is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IIISpartacusIII is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IIISpartacusIII is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IIISpartacusIII is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IIISpartacusIII is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IIISpartacusIII is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IIISpartacusIII is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IIISpartacusIII is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IIISpartacusIII is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I have the Blu Ray and watched all the extras and thought it was definitely entertaining with Phil's commentary etc. The full length interviews were also a nice bonus. I think they did the best with what they had available and although I don't think they necessarily picked the best possible guys for it, i.e. I think Shawn Rhoden would have been a nice addition, it was good enough for me to cough up the cash to buy it.
    "I was laying in bed one night and I thought ‘I’ll just quit — to hell with it.’ And another little voice inside me said ‘Don’t quit — save that tiny little ember of spark.’ And never give them that spark because as long as you have that spark, you can start the greatest fire again.”

- Charles Bukowski (1920-1994)

patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Generation Iron

Originally Posted by Generation Iron
    Need a new song for your gym playlist?

Check out the official music video to the hit single "Never Gonna Stop" from the film Generation Iron and pick up your copy of the official soundtrack today.

Lifetime natural bodybuilder, and certified nutritionist.
    youtube.com/watch?v=bCHbsUEiyjU

Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Finally got around to seeing this. How did they manage to make Phil look so petty and unlikeable? I'm a big fan of his but this was not shot and edited in his favor. Pumping Iron created tension between Arnold, Lou, etc w/o anybody being petty on camera.

Dennis and Roelly are some inspiring dudes.
    Randomly Reps Positive Posts Crew

203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Vibrio View Post
    Finally got around to seeing this. How did they manage to make Phil look so petty and unlikeable? I'm a big fan of his but this was not shot and edited in his favor. Pumping Iron created tension between Arnold, Lou, etc w/o anybody being petty on camera.

Dennis and Roelly are some inspiring dudes.
    It's still a bit surreal to me seeing my fave sport on the screen

They sure did a good job making Phil looking cocky and all... but it's a docu-drama. It's meant to be spiced up... unfortunately some people don't realize that. Seeing Dennis and Roelly in the movie made me like them even more especially after the 2013 Olympia.

I watch this movie at least once a week... don't always finish it though but it's cool when meal prepping and all.

extricate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) extricate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) extricate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) extricate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) extricate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) extricate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) extricate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) extricate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) extricate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) extricate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) extricate has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Watched it a few times since first seeing it.

My biggest issue is that they tried to cover too many bodybuilders and things got a bit scattered. I felt there was more focus and order in Pumping Iron, and that made for a stronger narrative and ultimately a better movie. I also preferred the upbeat/humorous tones of Pumping Iron to the seriousness of GI's narration, which came across as forced and out of place at times.