Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    gnowine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gnowine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gnowine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gnowine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gnowine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gnowine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gnowine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gnowine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gnowine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gnowine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gnowine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I dunno , but isnt 1.1k-1200 k calories a day a little too less?
    Even for a woman?
    My Vlog about Me losing weight and building muscles : youtube.com/gn0
    Finished -My Fat Loss Log -http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147011633
    New -My Journey Reaching Single Digit BF% - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150802893

sunscreen everyday SkinCareAddict's Avatar
    SkinCareAddict will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinCareAddict will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinCareAddict will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinCareAddict will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinCareAddict will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinCareAddict will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinCareAddict will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinCareAddict will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinCareAddict will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinCareAddict will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinCareAddict will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Gnowine, I'm no expert-- I'm just going by what MyFitnessPal says. Doing 1270 last week got me to loose 2 pounds which is safe and healthy... I think it's ok.

My goal this week is just to maintain given that I really indulged Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. There was so much family drama I was stress eating like a crazy person.

Today's inspiration:

Whoville hair, awful fashion and really bad eyebrows-- but who cares when you've got a body like that! She's amazing.
    Me and my struggle http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147735003
    Back from the dead

SkinCareAddict will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinCareAddict will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinCareAddict will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinCareAddict will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinCareAddict will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinCareAddict will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinCareAddict will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinCareAddict will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinCareAddict will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinCareAddict will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinCareAddict will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ok vacation is over and I'm back

1249 calories today and lots of water, LOL.

Today's inspiration was

She really is perfect!
    Back from the dead

1235 calories today... for some reason today was much easier than yesterday.

And my inspiration was

I know you're looking at her butt, HOWEVER her arms are so gorgeous.
    Back from the dead

1250 calories today and my inspiration was

Elvira Mistress of the Dark! One day I want to be able to dress up like her for Halloween.
    Back from the dead

1100 calories today and my inspiration was this

I want to be able to wear something as neat as that
    Back from the dead

EngineEar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by SkinCareAddict View Post

Today's inspiration:

Whoville hair, awful fashion and really bad eyebrows-- but who cares when you've got a body like that! She's amazing.
    Whoville chick looks like a girl who sold her jacket on Hardcore Pawn!

EngineEar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    A lot of people have a hard time through the holidays. I made it through Thanksgiving and Christmas pretty much perfectly. (Skipped dessert and mashed potatoes and had a little dressing and drank water all evening) Then I got caught on New Years. I have been chugging water and reducing my grain intake so I can get rid of this bloated feeling. It has been over a week, and I am just now starting to feel better. I was pretty upset that I did that to myself, but I know that every year, I will do better. Last group of holidays, I scarfed it down every holiday and this past was only New Years. Not the way I want it, but it was definitely progress. Keep it up SkinCareAddict. Try not to tie your emotions in with food. When I got emotional, I'd get an empty feeling in my belly that food just can't fill. So, no matter how much I ate, belly would still be empty and I would be even more miserable. If I am not feeling really fine/decent/moderate/okay/happy, I avoid the kitchen. You can do it!

Originally Posted by EngineEar View Post
    s. Keep it up SkinCareAddict. Try not to tie your emotions in with food.
    I am trying, LOL. Thank you for the encouragement

EDIT: I ate 1260 today, 1214 yesterday, and 1259 on Friday

today's motivation was

Last edited by SkinCareAddict; 01-13-2013 at 08:02 PM.
    Back from the dead